Honey, Let's Go Dancing - The Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 15 minutes later Cindy came downstairs with a different shirt of Dave's on brushing out her wet hair. I startled her when I said, "Hello honey."

She jumped and grabbed her chest. She said, "I didn't hear you come in."

"That was probably because you were saying harder, harder so loud."

"Oh you heard me."

"Heard you and saw you."

I then asked her, "Spill the beans how many times did you fuck while I was gone?"

She looked embarrassed but answered, "Just twice, once soon after you left and then again in the shower."

Dave soon joined us. He looked fresh with shorts and polo on, shaved and smelling of some expensive cologne. He asked me if I got everything situated outside. I told him, "Yes and I put our car in the garage, hope that is okay."

He just said, "No problem, mi casa es su casa."

I almost answered "mi wife es su wife." But I thought better of it.

We checked the weather report and it appeared the storm was building to a full on hurricane. All we could do now was wait and hope for the best.

Next Chapter will be coming soon. "Honey Let's Dance -- The Storm"

12