All Comments on 'Honey, Let's Go Dancing - The Ride'

by Gator1951

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The best?... Does that mean the blow-up... dare we hope?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Let husband have damn spin shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

actually, Cindy is getting all the fun and loser Mark has decided just to sit and watch. She lets him join in, but no mistaking it, she's in charge and he's a wimp. She's convinced him she loves him and he's dumb enough to believe her. If he wasn't around she'd be fucking these guys just the same, so Mark is simply there to provide money, home, support for Cindy to fuck anyone she wants. The face he can't see that shows just how delusional he is. Maybe write a follow up where she quits pretending to love him, dumps him and finds a real man who rocks her world but won't tolerate anyone else with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wimpy cuck bullshit. Looks like to me the wife has all the sex and wimpy Mark always settles for sloppy seconds. Sounds like a really great marriage for a wimpy cuck. The wife is in love with herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So, he's a pimp, and she's, not very ironically, the town bicycle. Got it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We can hope to get the third installment of this story in 2024. Thanks.

azranger9372azranger9372almost 2 years ago

Another cuck and whore.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Nope this is a straight up cuck story with a "Gee its not like that at all" opening monologue

Sorry closet queen, as hard as you tried to make this out to be something it wasn't you failed.

Like you, he's a repressed little bitch.

Any one outside the single digit IQ range will be offended you tried and passed cuck shit off as a truly loving couple story.

Sorry kid, cucks dont live a long happy married life, regardless of how hard the mentally ill readers keep claiming they do.

Thanks for the laugh sperm burper

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 2 years ago
What did the husband get out of this

That part was sadly lacking

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Where is the cuck tag for this cuck story?

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

@iammweasel,

....Thanks for the laugh sperm burger. \ I knew you were here for MORE than chance to be rude.

CZOFTWCZOFTWalmost 2 years ago

I see the Bitch Brigade is active in the comments already. Such strapping men to find themselves constantly trolling a porn story site. I wonder if they're reading this and jerking off in the church bathroom, what with them being so holy and all?

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - stupid cuck/wimp crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You all but say that these are true stories. The problem with that is that reading these stories requires a certain amount of disbelief, but if a story is "true," we must not only suspend disbelief but dispose of it entirely. If we then find the story unbelievable, we are left with no choice bu to downgrade it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A very enjoyable story but it needs better proof reading. Specifically, several times you used past instead of passed. You also had doubled team instead of double teamed and split roasted instead of spit roasted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGator1951@Gator1951
323 Followers
White college educated male professional. Tall ex-college Athlete. Like to travel been to all states except Maine. Have lived in 8 different states due to being a construction brat growing up. Husband and parent.