All Comments on 'Honey, Teach Me to Suck a Cock'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
petey377petey377almost 2 years ago

great story being skilled at orally pleasing both men & woman is great

phallustinephallustinealmost 2 years ago

Another great story! I really like the title, though a little confused by the first paragraphs, and then boom. Captivating to the very end, Roger me, please.

Darkness_Overlord97Darkness_Overlord97almost 2 years ago

This is one of those stories that makes me want to see the MC — aka Johnnie — get his revenge in all those who ruined him, e.g. tracking down Warren, running him over, then cutting his dick off before driving away and leaving him to die.

jay1459jay1459almost 2 years ago

Fantastic story, loved every second of it.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Sorry, don't like this kind of story

betamale08betamale08almost 2 years ago

Damn! You're so nasty! I love every word! Never change okay??

5 stars, as always... ;-)

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Ah dear, sweet, submissive lowercase johnnie. At least Cindy is gone. She’s never treated you right. Live your best life on the west coast, baby girl. Fun read!

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008almost 2 years ago

I loved it. having my wife watch me suck cock was so emasculating, but erotic.

awyldsideawyldsidealmost 2 years ago

the guy needs a win. Go back and fuck up Cindy Warren and Beth. Torch their home and destroy their cars. Find them in the dark and take a bat to them.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 2 years ago

She would get so wet watching me suck cock, and just talking weeks later, her pussy would flood with fluid. four stars

JonnieohJonnieohalmost 2 years ago

Great read. You made me feel for Johnnie's pain but wish I was in his place.

Leroi123Leroi123almost 2 years ago

Vile way to treat another human being!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Who gets off on this lol. What kind of wife and friends are these ppl. You black mail this man. I may loose everything but I would go straight to the cops. It's on your phone data you can't take non promise sex video of ppl and display them. That is a crime ppl. Stop with the BS. Ppl will know just how sick you all are as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.