Honey, We Need to Talk

Story Info
The thin blue line.
1.6k words
3.46
37.5k
43
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honey, We Need to Talk.

The thin blue line

Forward.

Fellow Literotica readers, I'm barer lousy news. Recently, I found out my 67-year-old wife had been cheating on me.

She admitted she cucked me. She said she found it very satisfying without me.

Thirty-six years of marriage, down the drain. No trust or loyalty.

This story is not what happened between us. That's personal. But when you read this, it will give you a heads-up and let you watch for signs of betrayal.

Marge walked in from her Saturday shopping excursion to the local mall. "Honey, kids, I'm back. And Bob, I have some stuff for the cruise you'll like."

"Mike!" she yelled. "Would you mind grabbing the packages from the back of the van and taking them to my room?" She kept one package in a plain brown bag. It would be a surprise for the cruise, and she didn't want her husband Bob to see.

"We're in the kitchen, Marge," yelled Bob. I need you in here now," in a very demanding tone.

Marge was shocked as she entered her country-decorated scullery and sat down in her purse on top of the washer. She stuck her special package in the cabinet above the washer to ensure her husband of 17 years wouldn't find it. She wasn't even sure if he knew where the laundry was located in their home.

She walked to the kitchen to see her husband and her two kids, Mike, sixteen, and Lisa, fourteen, watching her every move.

"Sit down, Honey; we need to talk," ordered Bob. Marge slid into her as her kids stared daggers of death at her.

"Ok, kids, you can leave now. Thanks for your support. I can handle it from here. This is between you and your mom. And yes, it is probably going to get ugly. Real ugly. And after this episode with your mother, I don't want to spend a fortune on counseling for you two. Now get."

Lisa snarled at her mom as she stood from her seat, turned, and left in a huff. Marge knew she had always been daddy's girl and would always take his side.

Mike rose with a sympathetic smile. Lightly squeezed her shoulder and said, "Mom, I love you, but whatever Dad decides, I will support him. I hope you understand."

Bob stared at Marge sarcastically and asked, "How long? How many times.? And don't lie to me. You've never done it before, so don't start now. And to back this accusation up, Lisa came home one night and saw you doing it.

Mary clasped her hands over her mouth and said, "Oh My God." Casting her eyes, "146 times," She sadly replied.

"Jesus Marge, 146. Why? Why did you do it me?"

She looked at the pain in her husband's face and stopped to regain her composure. "Honey, I didn't do it to you. It wasn't about you; It was about me and my needs. Hell, yeah, I enjoyed it. But I didn't do anything that I haven't done with you. It wasn't any bigger or lasted longer. I didn't even think about you at the time. I was lonely. I just needed to fill my time."

"Marge, we had a deal after working my regular 40-hour shift during the week. I would pull those double weekend shifts for three months to cover that first-class accommodation you just had to have. I was sorry I was exhausted when I came home at 11 on Sunday night. It took me all week to recover just to do it again."

She reached over and took his hands, "Honey, I knew you were constantly exhausted, and you were doing it for me. That's why I came to our room when you laid down. You would lay as I gave you a long, slow blow job and rode you cowgirl style. I wanted to make sure you knew how much I appreciated your effort.

"I knew you could barely move when you walked in the door at night. So, I took charge of my little Pillow Prince to let you understand how much I love you."

He looked into her eyes and asked, "Did you leave me to dream and snuck out to cheat on me again?"

She cringed, put her head down, and nodded yes.

"We tell me, Marge. How will you make this right? Once done, it can't be undone."

She smiled and replied. "I promise never to do it again," with the sincerity of the cat promising not to eat the canary. "When we go on the cruise, I'll bring extra lube, and you can have my ass every night, and I'll swallow any time you ask," she grinned.

"Hell, Marge, you do that anyway. I want something special to make up for this betrayal."

"Well, what do you want, my dear?" she smiled. "I am willing to make it happen for you."

Bob smiled at that reply. "Great, you know, have a fantasy about a threesome. Maybe we could get one of those Jamaican girls to help out. A little black and white. What do you think?"

Marge had had enough. "Bob, you need to man up. She leaned across the table, snarled, and stared into his eyes to ensure he knew she meant business. "If you suggest that on my dream cruise, I'll cut your dick and nuts off and throw the rest of you in the ocean for the sharks."

With a confused look, he asked, "What would you do with my dick and balls?"

I'll bring them home and place them on our fireplace mantel. They would make quite a conversation piece to my girlfriends. I would have a little, and I mean a little, souvenir of my dream cruise. Now, get over your little tiff. On second thought, you can have a threesome with me and a black woman."

"It's okay?" I can?" he asked in disbelief.

"Oh, yeah, but I want mine. I want to be one of those big Jamaican studs with a twelve in cock. It's just like the one we've seen in the Hotwives on Jamaican vacation videos. You can't jack off or join in. You will be my little Cuck."

Bob's eyes bulged out at what she spouted.

"Bob, come on. You know I love you, and it's over now. And I'll do it with only you from now on. And besides, there's nothing I can do about it anyway. What's done is done.

Bob sat back in his chair and grinned. Then he announced, "Oh, I have Marge. I've done something about it".

She cocked and, with a worried look and asked, "Bob. What did you do?" For the first time, with concern.

He stood and leaned toward her and whispered. Then came a scream reverberating throughout the house, causing the kids to come running.

Lisa appeared in the kitchen first, followed by Mike. Lisa looked down to see her mother sprawled out on the kitchen floor. She looked at her dad and asked, "Is she dead?"

"No, dear," he chuckled. "She's not dead. You and Mike get your shoes on. We're going out to Pasquale's for pizza tonight.

Both fist bumped and yelled, "Oh yeah," then took off to their rooms.

Looking down at his wife, Bob smiled, sticking out his hand, and said, "You can get up now; the kids have left.

She opened one eye to see her husband standing over her. She grabbed his hand, and he hauled her to her feet. She said, "Pretty convincing, huh?"

"Not really; they left you lying there. I guess pizza is more important."

She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissed him deeply, and said, "I missed us, and I'm glad you're back. I can't wait to leave for the trip next week?"

"I worked my ass off for you, Honey. You're my everything."

"Bob, how did you figure out I was cheating?" she asked curiously. "What gave me away?"

He smiled and said, "I shouldn't tell you, but I will. I found out while you were shopping this morning. I decided to watch the last episode of each of our shows I'd seen with you as a reminder of where we left off. You know just a refresher.

"The way I know where we left off is to look for the little blue line across the bottom of each episode. But when I looked this morning, they were all filled out. Which means they were previously watched. "

Marge shook her head and said, "Guilty as charged, you got me."

"I'm looking at the bright side of it, Honey," smiled Bob.

"What's that?" she inquired.

Bob explained, "No more you asking me, why are the characters doing this or that and what were they thinking when it was the first time I watched the show just like you. Or asking what happened or to please rewind. I was on my phone."

Marge snuggled up close to Bob and said, "You know I'll suck it out of you one letter at a time."

"We'll see, my dear. The kids are coming back," Bob said, pecking her on her lips.

Marge walked into the scullery, grabbed her purse, and headed out as Mike beat her to the door.

"Hurry, Lisa. It's just Pizza for God's sake. You're not going to find your future husband there," as she entered the room with too much eye shadow on.

She hurried to meet her dad and stopped and looked at her father. "Aren't you going to punish Mom for cheating on you?"

"Oh yes, I am," he chuckled.

"I changed the password on Netflix."

Lisa laughed and said, "That's cruel, Dad. You know she'll browbeat it out of you."

"That's true, dear, but it will take her some time. I used a phrase from a song I know, and it's sixty characters long.

Authors. For those who didn't catch it. My wife didn't physically cheat on me. I confronted and accused her of cheating by watching the new season of Justified without me. She denied it initially but started giggling and then said she wasn't sorry. The Bitch.