Honey, You’re Jerking Off From Now

Story Info
A Cuckold story.
8.6k words
81.4k
127
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please be aware that this is a cuckolding/hot-wife themed story. This story contains the below characters:

1. Kat: a beautiful promiscuous wife

2. Matt: Kat's cuckolded husband

3. Jason: Matt's best friend

The story features husband humiliation and hot sex between a wife and her husband's best friend. It also features scenes where a wife is treated like a dirty whore.

As per usual -- any worthless comments will be deleted on a regular basis and all useless email will be routinely discarded.

* * * * *

Jason finally cornered Kat as she tip-toed out of her daughter's bedroom and closed the door behind her. She backed out into the dark corridor. She felt two hands on her waist and then a pair of thick arms slide around her. She jumped and shrieked with surprise. She quickly turned. She looked up at Jason.

"Got you Kat," Jason whispered.

Jason grinned. Kat slapped him hard on the chest. Kat was breathing hard. She grinned back. Her face was hot and flushed.

"Bastard," Kat hissed up at Jason, "You scared the shit out of me."

"Can you feel my cock," Jason asked, rubbing his hard groin against Kat.

Kat slapped him again on the chest. She tried to stifle her laughter.

"Can you feel it?"

Kat put a finger to her lips. She motioned with her head.

"Shoosh - my kids are sleeping up here. You'll wake them."

Jason leant in and spoke into Kat's ear.

"It's so hard Kat."

Kat gasped. She shook her head.

"You're so hopeless and you're so drunk mate."

Jason broke into soft laughter. Kat could feel his warm breath against her face. She could smell the alcohol fumes. He carefully reached out and gently ran his index finger through Kat's stray blonde hair, sweeping the strands from her light eyes. She just stood there and smiled at him as he did it.

"Maybe you should let me go now," Kat softly suggested after a long silent moment.

Jason pulled Kat in a little closer. She was all wrapped up snug and safe in his embrace. She sighed and gently closed her eyes for a moment. Jason stroked the side of her face with his thumb. She opened her eyes just in the nick of time. He was leaning in and closing his eyes. He was lining up his lips with hers. Jason was all set to kiss Kat.

"Don't," Kat whined, quickly avoiding Jason's lips.

Jason smoothed Kat's light hair back over Kat's sensitive ear. He leant in and pressed his lips against her ear.

"C'mon Kat," he whispered with a flood of hot breath. "Don't tease me and make me wait anymore. Give me a kiss."

Kat grinned and slowly closed her eyes again. She felt his hands begin to move. He ran them up and down her spine. He was pinned to her. Kat giggled. She purred. She grinned.

"Oh god, you're a hunk of man."

Kat laughed at how stupid she sounded. She was pretty drunk as well. She tried to get serious again.

"C'mon let's go back downstairs before we wake the kids. I don't want them to see you hitting on their mother."

They both laughed. Jason carefully backed Kat up into a dark corner of the corridor. They both whispered in each other's ear as Kat was made to withdraw step by step until she was hard up against the wall. Jason still held her in his arms.

Kat looked at Jason through half closed eyes. Her gaze dropped to his mouth. They were both silent for a long moment.

"I want to fuck you so much Kat, "Jason said bluntly.

"Oh boy -- don't worry, I know you do."

"I need to fuck you Kat."

"I know honey, I know."

He rubbed his erection against her.

"Want to screw you nice and slow Kat."

She laughed softly in his ear. She slowly stroked his shoulders. He bear hugged her.

"And deep as well Jason?"

"Oh yeah," he enthused, driving his hips in hard against her.

"And all night long honey."

"Yeah Kat, all night. I would make you cum all night long."

Kat broke into soft laughter. Her eyes lit up.

"C'mon let me go honey," Kat whispered after a moment, a soft smile playing on her features.

"Just one kiss Kat and then I'll let you go."

She laughed again. She was blushing. She was avoiding his lips.

"No honey -- you know I'm married Jason," Kat cooed up at him, batting her long eyelashes and stroking his chest.

He ran his hands over Kat's behind. He was searching for her lips. For a second Kat thought he was going to pick her up in his arms and carry her down the corridor and fuck her in her own bed. The idea of it drove Kat mad and made her wet - would Jason get really pushy and refuse to take no for an answer? Could Kat push him to that point? How much more could she wind him up?

How much more could this man take?

"C'mon let me go Jason," Kat whispered again after another long moment, still smiling invitingly. "I have to get back to my husband."

"Come out to dinner with me honey," Jason whispered desperately.

"You mean a date?"

"Yes, of course," Jason said.

"Just the two of us on a date together?"

"Yes, of course," Jason said.

"I don't know if I could date my husband's best friend. What would the kids say?"

"Come on honey."

Kat was about to say something else to Jason too wind him up even more, but she heard footsteps on the stairs. She quickly turned her head. She watched as a dark figure swayed and stomped up the stairwell. She watched the familiar form of her husband slowly rise and grow before her eyes.

"Fuck," Jason hissed.

"Out of luck again Jase," Kat whispered in his ear with a grin.

Matt saw his wife and best friend together. Jason had Kat cornered and backed up against a wall. They were all over each other.

"Are you two coming downstairs," Matt asked with a smile, approaching tentatively, "The tubs going."

Kat grinned at Jason. She pulled away from him. Jason fumed with frustration.

"Matt, of course," Kat softly exclaimed, her eyes lighting up, reaching out and grabbing her husband's hand and striding off down the corridor with him, swinging her hips in an exaggerated motion so Jason could stare. "Grab some wine and we'll all get in the tub."

* * * * *

Matt and Jason sank down into the swirling churning water. They stretched out and turned their attention to Kat.

"She's such a diva," Jason said with a grin, "Look at her posing there."

Kat laughed. She dropped her towel on the stairs and played with her hair.

"C'mon sexy," Jason continued, "Get your butt in here so I can stare at your cleavage."

Kat burst into fresh laughter.

"Patience, you sleazy creep," Kat responded.

Matt's beautiful wife stepped into the water. She descended through the glowing steam. The aquatic reflection danced on her golden skin and light colored hair. The two men stared at her delicious illuminated body as she dropped down into the water.

"God, you're a sexy bitch," Jason said.

"Pour us a drink Matt," Kat said with a smile.

Kat's husband picked up a glass and filled it. He leant forward and handed his wife a glass of wine. He then poured some wine for his best friend.

The three of them sat back and sipped their wine. Kat and Jason were staring at each other and grinning silently. Matt quietly cleared his throat.

"Take your top off Kat," Jason said.

There was another burst of laughter from Matt's wife. Kat gently swung her upper body. Her breasts rolled beneath the tiny bikini. Her tips were hard. She grinned at Jason. She drained her glass of wine and handed it to her husband. Jason just stared at her.

"Another Kat," Matt asked.

She nodded.

"Uh huh," Kat said.

Kat dropped lower into the water. Her upper body vanished and then her head disappeared beneath the exploding waterline. A second later she rose up out of the water.

The two men ogled her. Kat's long blonde hair was slick and streaming. Her tiny white bikini top was translucent. The two men could clearly see the outline of her tips and the shape of her breasts through the clinging wet material.

"Thanks Matt," Kat said with a smile as she accepted a fresh glass of wine from her husband. She drank, grinned and ignored Jason.

"I don't think I need to take my top off anymore," Kat said after a moment, still grinning and still not looking at Jason.

"I want to take all your clothes off Kat," Jason whispered. "I can't wait to get you naked and into bed."

Kat smiled softly at him. She blew Jason a kiss.

"In your dreams, mate."

"C'mon Kat," Jason continued.

"In your dreams, mate."

"I want to take you out to dinner then," Jason said.

Matt softly laughed. Kat turned and looked at her husband. She sized Matt up.

"Did you hear that Matt," Kat said, "Your best mate just asked me out on a date?"

"Yes I heard," Matt said, reaching for the bottle and pouring out the remainder of the wine into Jason's and his own glass. "He never stops asking you out."

There was a moment of silence. The three of them drank their wine. Both men had hard cocks and Kat was feeling horny.

"C'mon Kat -- say yes," Jason urged, finally bringing the silence to an end.

"Beg me for a date Jason."

"You sexy bitch," Jason whispered.

"Beg for it mate."

Matt grinned, and Jason sighed and fumed.

"I'm going to put you over my knee and spank you," Jason muttered.

Kat drained her glass of wine. She ignored her husband's best friend. She noticed that the bottle was empty. She looked at her husband.

"Maybe I should go in and get another bottle," Matt suggested, looking at his wife.

"For sure Matt," Kat said softly, finally looking at Jason. "You do that."

* * * * *

Kat needed a moment. She wanted some time to clear her head and get her emotions under control. She had to stop herself and him before things really got out of hand.

"Stop, stop, let me go," she whispered in Jason's ear, her eyes closed, her fingers running through his hair.

Jason ignored Kat. Jason was gently nibbling the nape of Kat's neck. He caressed her shoulder with his thumb. His other hand was running up and down her upper thigh. Kat sighed. She opened her eyes. She felt his hand slide down her thigh and rove inwards. A moment later his fingertips were inching their way into her bikini bottoms.

Kat gasped. She grabbed Jason's wrist. He stopped trying to worm his way into her pants.

"Let me go Jason," Kat stated, her heart pounding and her breath coming in short sweet bursts.

Jason removed his hand. He pulled his wrist free of Kat's grasp. He placed it on Kat's hip.

"Don't Jason," Kat whispered, closing her eyes again, "Don't kiss me like that."

Jason stopped and grinned. He reached in and smoothed Kat's long blonde hair out of the way. He leant in and gently ate Kat's ear. She gasped. She whined. She hissed out.

"Stop it Jason, Matt's going to be back any moment."

Surely mentioning her husband's name would have caused Jason to stop, Kat thought. Jason however did not stop. He continued to softly kiss and nibble on Kat's ear. Then he went after Kat's tanned neck again. Then he placed his hand on Kat's upper thigh and a moment later was heading for her bikini bottoms once more.

"Touch my prick," Jason whispered in Kat's ear, "It's so hard."

"Oh my God Jason."

"I'll take my swimmers off and then you can see it."

Kat gasped and broke into soft laughter. She shook her head.

"No don't please."

"C'mon, touch it Kat," Jason urged, blowing warm airy words in her ear.

Kat softly laughed. Then she grabbed Jason's wrist again. His fingers were pressing against the elastic band of her bottoms.

"Don't you dare Jason."

"C'mon let me get in there Kat honey. I want to finger fuck you."

"I'm married Jason...to your best friend," Kat softly stated.

"I don't care," Jason whispered in Kat's ear, "I want to fuck you. I'm not going to take no for an answer anymore."

Kat gasped. A thrill ran through her. She had to be strong.

"Oh my God, don't say that."

She was starting to lose the plot. Matt had just gone to get another bottle of wine from inside the house. It should have only taken 5 minutes, but he had been gone for much longer than 5 minutes.

Where was he, Kat thought as Jason crudely seduced her -- Jason would win her, at least for tonight, if Matt didn't return soon with the damned wine?

Jason had started putting the hard word on Kat as soon as Matt was out of sight. Jason had been flirting with Kat and Kat had flirted back with Jason throughout the night. It was just a bit of fun. The two of them always flirted in front of Matt after a few too many glasses of wine. Matt never seemed to mind. He just laughed it off even when it became blunt and outrageous.

The two of them had been putting Matt down and making fun of him as they usually did when the three of them got together and drank too much in the hot tub.

Jason made Kat turn and face him. He took her in his arms. He gazed into her light blue eyes.

"Kiss me Kat," Jason whispered, his face inches from hers.

Kat looked at him. Her eyes constantly dropped to his lips.

"My children are asleep upstairs and my husband will be back any second."

"So," Jason asked, slowly stroking Kat's face and running his other fingers through her wet slick hair, "Is that a problem?"

Kat burst into soft laughter. Jason grinned. She shook her head.

"You're a complete sex addict honey," Kat whispered, running her fingers through his hair.

"I am Kat," Jason returned, "You can help me out though. You can save me."

"You need to get control; stop hitting on married women all the time."

Jason pulled his best friend's wife closer.

"Just give us one kiss before he gets back."

"You shouldn't tempt me."

Jason closed his eyes and without a further word advanced. Kat stared at her husband's best friend's lips. She wanted to kiss him so badly. What was the harm in one little kiss? Matt wouldn't mind. He never minded anything Jason or Kat did. He wasn't even there. She closed her eyes and parted her lips. She leant in.

She heard a noise coming from the house. She quickly turned her head. Jason's lips pressed into her cheek. Kat opened her eyes. She saw her husband emerge from the dark house, through the yawning back door. She saw Matt step silently across the back lawn with a bottle of wine in his hand.

Kat silently fumed.

"Damn," Jason whispered.

"Shut up Jason," Kat muttered, and then she sighed as Jason buried his lips in her neck again.

Matt was coming across the lawn. He could see that his beautiful wife was in his best friend's arms and that Jason was kissing Kat's neck.

"Let me go," Kat hissed, turning back to face him, planting the palm of her hands on Jason's shoulders and pushing him back.

"No Kat," Jason said, pulling her closer.

Matt had finished crossing the lawn and was at the edge of the stairs. Kat looked up at her husband with a weak shaky smile as he slowly descended the steps. Matt was staring.

"He can see us Jason."

"I don't care," Jason breathed out, beginning to nibble on Kat's ear.

Kat watched as her husband descended into the bubbling glowing water. Matt sat down. He carefully opened the bottle of wine. She slowly closed her eyes and sighed. Jason was driving her crazy. He was softly eating her ear lobe, tugging at her earring with his lips.

"Oh God Jason," Kat hissed.

"Does anyone want a glass of white," Matt offered, "Kat, Jase? It's a good one I think."

"Yes I'll take one Matt," Kat whispered, "My glass is just over there honey."

Jason stopped eating Kat's ear. He looked sideways at his best friend.

"Yeah give me one Matt," Jason said, "I'm gonna pour it on Kat's tits."

Kat broke into soft laughter. She looked at Jason. She ran her fingers through his hair. She turned and looked at her husband for a long silent moment. There was a tense pause. So far Matt had done nothing to step in between his beautiful wife and his competitive best friend. Now there was another opportunity to say something, to do something to put a stop to it.

Then Matt just reached across and picked up Kat and Jason's glass. Matt was silent. His hands were trembling. Kat turned and looked into Jason's eyes. She looked stunned. She was amazed. She looked back at Matt. He was pouring white wine into their glasses.

"Take your top off Kat," Jason said, not skipping a beat.

"Wait," Kat whispered.

"C'mon take it off. I want to lick the wine off your tits."

What should she do, she wondered. She reached out and took the glass of wine from her husband's hand and her eyes locked onto her husband's eyes. A profound moment took place. There was no point in trying to hide it -- Kat wanted Jason and Jason wanted Kat, and Matt didn't mind, in fact he wanted it to happen just as much as the other two did. Kat read Matt truly. It was another stunning moment.

"Matt," Kat asked confused and excited.

Kat's husband sat there in the tub with a hard cock. He poured Jason's glass of wine with a smile on his face. He wouldn't look at his wife.

"Matt," Kat whispered, a grin slowly spreading across her face.

Her husband looked up at his beautiful wife. He looked flushed and drunk. He wore a sheepish grin.

Kat gasped. She drank deeply on her wine and looked up at the dark house where her children were sleeping. She felt a surge of power and a sense of freedom. Her husband was a wimp. She could have Jason and her husband wouldn't do anything. He was letting Jason do whatever he wanted to with Kat. What a turn on.

Kat stared at her husband. Matt was so excited. She knew the look he got when he was horny.

"Give it to me," Jason said, taking the glass of wine from Matt, "Watch this dude."

Kat turned back to Jason.

"Take your top off Kat."

Kat didn't even look in her husband's direction. She smiled at Jason. She moved forward and sat down in his lap, facing him, her breasts level with his lips. She reached behind her neck and took the wet strings of her bikini top in her fingertips. She slowly pulled on the bow and it came apart. She took the top off over her head. She dropped the bikini in the water.

Matt's jaw slowly dropped. Jason gazed at Kat's beautiful breasts. He raised the glass of white wine and then upended it on Kat's chest.

"Oh shit Jason, that's cold," Kat squealed as the golden bubbling liquid splashed and ran over her boobs.

Jason quickly dropped the empty glass into the water and lunged. He ran his flat tongue over Kat's chest while she wriggled, cradled the back of his head in her hands and stared up at the night sky. His tongue swept over and around her breasts. Then his soft lips clamped down on her hard nipple.

"Oh boy," Kat whispered.

She turned and gazed at her husband as his best friend sucked on first one tip and then the next tip.

"Do you like that honey," Kat asked Matt. "Do you like watching?"

"Yes Kat," Matt whispered. "It's beautiful."

Kat laughed softly. She closed her eyes. She whispered at Matt blindly.

"I think you're going to be jerking off tonight, in the spare bedroom, Matt honey. You're such a loser."

"He's going to be jerking off every night," Jason said, breaking his contact with Kat's nipple, "Aren't you Matt."

Kat gasped. She watched her husband for a response. No response came, apart from yet another silly grin. Kat gasped again and then she burst into more laughter.

"He is a loser," Kat whispered, carefully studying her husband to see what turned him on.

There was a gasp of pleasure from Matt. His eyes lit up. Kat was pleasantly surprised.

"You really like it when I put you down, don't you Matt?"

There was no spoken response, but Kat saw the grin on her husband's face.

"Ready for that kiss now beautiful," Jason asked, interrupting Kat's thoughts.

"Oh yeah," Kate responded, looking down at her husband's best friend.

Jason ran his fingers along the sides of Kat's face. She ran her fingers through his damp hair. They stared into each other's eyes for a second and then they advanced, leaning in, their eyes closing and their lips met and they kissed deeply.