Honey, You’re Jerking Off From Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat stood there outside the shower cubicle as Jason stepped in and stood under the water. She watched him pick up a block of soap and lather up his hard cock. Matt stepped up to be by his wife's side.

"What's going on Kat," Matt asked, "I thought he was all set to cum inside you?"

"Oh don't worry about that Matt -- he'll be doing that for sure. I want him to piss on me and cum on my face first though."

Matt gasped.

"Seriously? I thought that was just a joke?"

"Yes, seriously Matt," Kat said.

"You never do dirty things with me," Matt complained.

"Absolutely not - I would never do this with you - only ever with your best friend, Matt."

She walked off. She stepped into the shower and closed the door behind her.

"Bitch, slut," Matt whispered fiercely.

She briefly looked in her husband's direction and smiled at him. She blew Matt a kiss. She turned back to Jason. The two of them kissed. Jason held Matt's wife close. She broke the kiss and looked up at Jason with a grin. She stepped back and slowly sank to her knees in the shower cubicle.

"Oh my God Kat, you dirty whore," Matt hissed, taking his cock in his hand again. "How can you let him do that to you?"

Kat was on her knees. She was looking up at Jason with a smile. She blew him a kiss.

"C'mon," Kat said, "What are you waiting for?"

Jason stepped forward. He carefully aimed his cock. Kat tilted her head back, closed her eyes and her jaw dropped.

She shrieked as a stream of urine erupted from Jason's cock and hit her in the nose and cheek. She slapped his thigh.

"Oh my God Jason," Kat screeched. "You got it up my...,"

A second later the stream of urine silenced Kat. The golden flow entered Kat's mouth. It poured in. It swirled and frothed in her mouth. For a second she was still and then she spat it out. She started coughing. She started laughing as Jason pissed on her face.

"You dirty bastard, Jason," Kat shrieked, slapping him again.

"Open your mouth," Jason said with a grin, "Here it comes."

Kat's jaw dropped. The urine flew into her mouth again. She coughed and she spat. The golden fluid overflowed. She swallowed some of it. Jason sprayed her face, neck and breasts for a few more seconds and then he was done.

Matt's wife was coughing and repeatedly slapping Jason's thigh.

"Bastard," Kat exclaimed with a grin.

She stood up and turned to face the shower head. She blasted her face and neck with the warm stream of water. Jason came up from behind and wrapped her up in his arms. He kissed her ear and her neck.

"You ready for the big finale, you sleazy man," Kat asked, slowly closing her eyes.

"Hell yeah," Jason said, his lips in her ear.

"Well then get ready then."

Jason made Kat turn around and face him. He ran his hand down her belly, over her wet pubic hair and into her pussy. He caressed her clitoris with his thumb as his fingers gently entered her body.

Kat sighed and kissed Jason. She closed her eyes.

Matt stood there, close to the shower, and jerked off as Jason adjusted his cock. Jason removed his fingers from Kat. He then rubbed the hard tip against Matt's wife. There was a sharp intake of air as Jason penetrated Kat's pussy with his dick.

"Oh Jesus mate," Kat whispered, after breaking the kiss, as Jason impaled her.

The two of them were standing under the stream of warm water. Jason lifted Kat's right leg. He held her leg in his hand as he thrust in and out of her wet golden body.

"God you're a good fuck," Jason said, before kissing his friend's wife again.

The sex went on for another few minutes. Jason's cock was tingling and the sensation was sweeping through his body. He let out a long groan. He fucked Kat roughly. He had her backed up against the wall of the shower cubicle. He was thumping into her.

"Almost there Jase, honey," Kat said with a grin. "C'mon give it to me."

"God honey, that feels good," Jason muttered, before groaning again.

"It's so rough and dirty Jason," Kat hissed, her words coming in starts between the poundings. "I love it."

Matt was still jerking off. He was close as well. Kat watched her husband for a moment. She grinned at Matt and blew him another kiss.

Kat moaned. She was close to orgasm, but Jason was there - Matt came a moment later.

"AWWWW CCCCHHHHRRRRIIIISSSSTTTT KKKKAAAATTTT," Jason announced suddenly, his rhythm completely breaking.

Kat slipped off him, dropping to her knees instantly. She tilted her head back, closed her eyes and opened her mouth just as Jason's semen exploded from the end of his cock.

"AWWWW GAAAAWWWW KKKKAAAATTTT!"

Cum leapt and landed on Kat's beautiful wet face. It flew into her slick blonde streaming hair. It exploded again and again, lining Kat's exquisite tanned features like a silvery web of fluid. Jason aimed and a creamy white spurt leapt into Kat's mouth, coating her pretty pink tongue and splashing against her bottom lip. There were more shots.

The bathroom was filled with laughter, squeals and groans as the men came and the woman reacted to what was being done to her.

"Oh my God Jase," Kat exclaimed as her husband's best friend's cock stopped its hot creamy fireworks and began to dribble into her mouth and over her chin.

Matt meanwhile had deposited another load of cum in his hand. He had stood there on the spot, jumping up and down, jerking, his eyes closed tight, listening to his wife squeal and laugh as his friend shot his load over her face.

Jason burst into laughter. He turned and looked at Matt in triumph. Kat stayed down on her knees for a moment and let Jason look down at her and enjoy his moment.

"God, you're whole face is streaked Kat,"

"Did you like that you sleazebag," Kat asked, laughing. "You got it everywhere."

"I loved it Kat-babe."

Kat stood up. She turned towards the shower water. She stepped under the stream and the semen on her face was washed away. Jason stepped in behind Matt's wife and wrapped her up in his arms. He kissed her neck and ear. She turned to Jason with a grin. The two of them kissed passionately on the lips.

Matt washed his hands. Kat turned the shower off. She opened the shower door.

"Matt, pass Jason and I those towels," Kat instructed, pointing.

Kat's husband passed them the towels.

"Now go check on the kids mate," Kat continued to instruct her husband, "And Matt you're sleeping in the guest bedroom tonight and every other night from now on, got it?"

"Yes Kat," Matt muttered, dropping his head.

Jason and Kat watched him for a moment and then burst out into long cruel laughter. They laughed in his face. Matt turned and trudged naked from his own bathroom. The sound of his wife and his best friend's loud laughter chased him out.

"C'mon let's take this back to the bedroom Jason," Kat whispered up at Jason when her husband had vanished, "I haven't had nearly enough yet."

"Sounds good to me Kat-girl."

* * * * *

Matt stood all alone in the dark guest bedroom. He was exhausted, but he couldn't sleep. He had tried lying down on the uncomfortable narrow single bed, but it felt unfamiliar. He was still naked. He had spent the long night pacing around the small musty bedroom without any clothes on.

Matt had checked on his children as Kat told him to. They were both fine and fast asleep. The adult's shenanigans hadn't woken them.

The guest bedroom, Matt was pacing around in, was right next door to the master bedroom -- only a wall separated Matt from his wife and his best friend. Matt could hear everything taking place in the master bedroom. The sound was a bit muffled for sure, but Matt could still hear everything.

How many times had Jason made Kat cum? Matt estimated half a dozen times. And Jason did shoot his hot load inside Matt's wife, like Kat said he would.

What a delicious nightmare - a tormented, exhausted and excited Matt thought, as the sex continued throughout the long night. The sounds of the complaining bed, the groans and moans and laughter, and the wails of orgasms kept him awake until the early morning.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
A Naughty Cuckolding Demure wife succumbs to the instinctual need for a big cock.in Fetish
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Domineering Executive A hung company executive seduces wife and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories