Honey, You’re Jerking Off From Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God," Matt whispered as the kiss quickly grew intense.

Matt sat there in the tub. He drank deep. He pushed a hand into his swimmers and tickled his hard cock. It was such a tease.

Jason was devouring Kat. His best friend was passionately kissing his wife.

Matt wondered at her. How did he end up with someone so beautiful and so smart? Kat was a gorgeous 29 year old. Her skin was tanned and freckled and her hair was long and golden. Her eyes were light blue and her lips were red. She had such a delicious body. She all was exquisite curves and long limbs. And Jason was perfect for her. He was tall and strong and dark. He was domineering and good in bed. Matt couldn't wait to see the two of them have sex together. Kat was right -- he was going to be jerking off tonight. He wouldn't be able to stop himself.

Matt couldn't wait to watch their sexual relationship develop. Matt suspected that it was going to start with a thunderclap and then just burn on and on. The attraction had been there between Kat and Jason for years. They were going to be fucking each other for days on end. And Matt just knew that his best friend was going to dominate Matt's beautiful wife in the bedroom.

It was going to be a huge turn on, Matt reasoned. Jason was going to dominate Kat sexually while Matt watched and listened at the bedroom door. What would he get her to do? What would she let him get away with? A lot - Matt calculated.

Jason and Kat broke their hot kiss. Jason took Kat's wine glass from her and placed it on the side of the tub. He picked up his own and set it down as well.

"I want to piss on you," Jason whispered, "Piss on your beautiful body."

Kat laughed. She ran her fingers through his hair and they kissed deeply again. She suddenly groaned. Jason reached between her legs and pushed his hand inside her bikini bottoms and started stroking her pussy. She broke the kiss. Her eyes were closed and she was groaning. She was rolling and circling her hips.

"I want to cum on your face Kat," he whispered as his hand flicked, rubbed and circled below the waterline.

"You're so crude Jason," Kat whispered with a smile. She sighed and then she groaned again.

"I want to drown you in cum," Jason continued and then he turned to Kat's husband. "What do you think Matt? Would you like to see that?"

"Absolutely," Matt softly said.

"God, you're hopeless honey," Kat said to her husband. She turned back to Jason. "Take your swimmers off and sit up on the edge of the tub, you pig."

Jason didn't need to be asked twice. He pulled down his swimmers and out popped his large hard cock. Kat and Matt both gasped. Kat's eyes grew wide and a grin spread across her features.

Kat started laughing sweetly.

"Go on, sit up on the edge of the tub and let me look at that thing," Kat said.

"Are you going to kiss it for me," Jason asked as he placed his hands on the edge of the tub and hauled himself out of the swirling fluorescent water.

"Oh yeah," Kat whispered as she stared at Jason's large cock, her eyes running up and down the shaft and over the thick knob. "I'm definitely going to do that."

"Well come here then honey," Jason whispered.

Kat swam forward. She was positioned beneath her husband's best friend. She was on her knees before him, between his open legs. She looked up at Jason with a soft passive gaze. She considered him with her light blue eyes and her soft red mouth. Jason reached down and gently placed his large hand on the back of Kat's head.

"Come here," Jason whispered, urging his best friend's wife to kiss the point of his rock hard cock.

Kat smiled and reached out. She took the base of Jason's cock in her fingertips. Her thumb slipped up and down and around and around in circles. Her small hand closed around the base of the shaft. Her other hand curled around Jason's heavy balls, cupping them. She stroked the balls with her fingertips. Jason sighed. He looked sideways at his best friend. Matt was staring transfixed by what he was seeing.

"Kiss it Kat," Jason whispered.

"Kiss it Kat," Matt whispered.

Kat turned and looked at her husband.

"Really, I'm your wife," Kat said, "You might regret saying that. You're playing with fire, Matt honey."

"Do it Kat," Matt whispered.

"You heard your husband," Jason said.

"I'm going to make you pay Matt," Kat said with a smile.

Matt broke into a grin. Kat turned back to Jason's cock. She leant forward and planted a soft open mouthed kiss on the very tip. She did it again and then again.

Jason looked down at Kat. He gently stroked the back of her slick wet golden head. He could feel her hot breath flooding the point of his cock; he could sense her soft hot lips brushing and pecking against his tight skin. Then he felt Kat's tongue slide across the tip and around the side of his knob and then back up the underside of the bloated end. Jason sighed again.

Matt watched from his vantage point. He could see the back of his wife. He could see her from behind. He could see her wet blonde head slowly turning left and then right. He could see her head circling and rising and falling. He could see her right arm moving rhythmically up and down as his wife carefully pumped Jason's shaft with her tanned fist.

It was an amazing moment for Matt. A potent cocktail of emotions churned inside his body and mind. He pulled his swimmers down and off. He took his hard cock in his hand and masturbated. Matt sat there feeling jealous and deeply aroused.

"Oh my God," Matt whispered as he jerked off.

Matt looked up at the large naked man sitting on the edge of the tub. The man glowed from the fluorescent light from the spa. The man was framed in the darkness of the night. The man's legs were open wide and a beautiful woman who belonged to Matt and was the mother of Matt's children was between the man's legs and was pleasuring the man in the most submissive sort of way. And the man was cradling her head as if she were a child.

Kat paused for a second.

"Do you like that honey," Kat softly asked, looking up at the man.

"Yes, but rub your thumb here," Jason softly instructed.

Kat dropped her head again. She stroked the shaft quickly. She circled the sensitive spot on the underside of the cock, at the point where the head met the shaft, just like Jason told her to. She did it again and again. Jason was soon groaning.

"Suck it Kat," Jason urged, "Deep throat it."

Kat began to laugh. She took the base of the cock back in her hand.

"Look at what she's doing to me Matt," Jason said, turning to his best friend. "She's your wife, man."

"I know," Matt whispered, jerking off.

"Don't tease him too much Jase," Kat said, "That's my job."

"Suck it Kat."

"Oh yes sir," Kat purred up at Jason.

Matt's wife placed her open mouth on the oozing head of Jason's cock. She closed her eyes, inhaled sharply through the nose and pushed down. Her lips stretched over the bloated end and then closed snugly around the hot shaft as she sank down. The penis slowly vanished from sight. Her mouth was full. She gagged once and then gagged twice. She paused. She felt the oozing point at the back of her throat. She rose steadily, dragging and sucking, her slick blonde head twisting and turning beneath Jason's hand.

"Oh my God," Kat hissed, after releasing the big cock with a sweet sticky pop.

A string of clear fluid between cock tip and mouth stretched and broke as she looked up at Jason with a glassy eyed expression on her flushed face.

"Suck it Kat," Jason instructed.

Matt almost lost control and came in his hand beneath the waterline. His wife softly whined. Her head dropped again. Kat began to suck Jason's cock again. Matt could see his wife's head rising and falling, sharp and hard, over and over. He could hear Kat gagging and squeaking on it.

Jason softly groaned. He looked down between his legs and watched Kat's motion. She felt so soft and so hot and so wet as she slipped down and his tingling dick penetrated her mouth and throat. Then she felt nice and tight as she rose, slurping and sucking hard, trying to extract the cum from his balls.

"Awww you sexy bitch," Jason hissed, his cock tingling that much more. "Kat you're a beautiful slut. You're such a slut Kat. You're going to make me cum."

Up and down her head flew. Her hand worked in concert with her mouth.

Jason groaned again. He couldn't take much more. He reached down and lifted Kat up and off his cock. His dick was red and raging. His body was trembling. His legs were twitching.

"Almost got you Jase," Kat whispered before Jason sealed her mouth with a deep kiss.

Jason snatched at Kat's bikini bottoms. He pulled them down and off. He was all set to fuck Matt's wife in the tub.

"No, no wait Jason," Kat hissed. "I don't want to wake the neighbors, take me inside and take me to bed."

Jason wrapped Kat up in his arms and stood up, lifting her clear of the water. He stepped out of the hot tub and set her down on the steps. Matt followed them out. There was a brief moment when they tried to towel dry themselves. Jason and Kat kissed deeply as they patted each other down. Then Matt picked up the three glasses and the bottle and Jason picked up Matt's wife again and they set off across the dark yard for the house.

The three of passed through the shadowy doorway. Matt set the bottle and the glasses down on the kitchen counter. Jason carried his naked horny prize down the corridor and up the winding stairs. They dripped water as they went. His feet stamped on the steps. Jason and Kat were kissing noisily. He clutched her tanned body, holding her tight and close in his arms.

Kat withdrew from the deep kiss.

"Don't wake the kids up," Kat softly hissed in Jason's ear, breaking into quiet laughter, her hands roving up and down his damp rippling back. "It took me ages to get them down tonight."

Jason pressed his lips against Kat's ear.

"I can't wait to fuck you," Jason whispered.

"Me too," she returned. "I can feel your cock against my belly. It's so big and hard."

"I'm going to put it inside you tonight while Matt watches."

Kat gasped and lunged at his mouth. Their lips collided and their tongues slid together.

Matt followed them up the stairs with his tail between his legs. He watched them turn at the top of the stairs. He reached the top himself. Jason was silently storming down the final corridor. He and Kat passed the kids bedrooms. Then Jason and Kat were at the doorway to the master bedroom. Then they were inside the bedroom. The door slammed closed at the far end of the corridor as Matt quietly passed by his children's bedrooms.

A sense of terror and ever mounting desire gripped Matt. It was finally going to happen. His best friend was going to have his wife in their bed. Then the terror gave way to the urge to watch it happen. Matt couldn't believe it was going to happen. He wanted it to happen more than anything else in the world.

"Fuck," Matt hissed.

Matt reached the door to his bedroom. He reached out for the handle. He heard a feminine squeal and then a long drawn out muffled groan from the other side of the door. Kat was groaning. Jason had penetrated Kat's body.

"Oh my God Jason," Matt's wife whimpered, "Go easy mate, you're very big."

"Bigger than Matt, hey," Jason said.

"Oh God yes, Jase," Kat said, before releasing another long sweet groan, and then she said, "I'm so in the mood for this. It's exactly what I need tonight."

"Yeah baby."

"Oh Jase, it's so deep," Kat said softly with a touch of emotion in her voice. "You're so deep inside me."

Matt paused for a moment at the bedroom door. His heart was pounding and his breathing was ragged. Should he interrupt his wife and his best friend? Should he slink away? Should he just stand there at the door? He suddenly turned the handle, pushed the bedroom door open and entered. He closed the door behind him. The desire to go in there was suddenly so overwhelming.

He stood there with his back to them for a moment. He could clearly hear the sound of the queen sized bed complaining behind him. He heard Jason's quiet grunts and his wife's moans. He could hear the slap of colliding bodies.

"Kat, I...," Matt said, turning.

"Sit down over there and shut up Matt," Kat hissed at him, her voice even more filled with emotion, "Oh Jason; oh my God!"

Matt scurried across the bedroom and sat down on his wife's stool. His face was flushed. His hand automatically drove down inside his wet swimmers and curled around his cock as he watched.

His beautiful wife lay stretched out on her back in the dark bedroom. Her long tanned legs were open, her knees back, and her soft golden pussy exposed. Jason was on top of her, over and above her. Jason's cock was thick and hard. He was driving his long shaft deep inside Kat's body with powerful thrusts. There was no condom. Kat wasn't on the pill or using any other form of contraception.

Matt could hear his wife's sweet breath as she exhaled sharply each time Matt's best friend crashed into her body. Matt could see Jason's rippling rolling form from behind as the cool night light traversed it. Jason's shape was caught in the glow. He could see Kat's hands urgently ranging over Jason's sides and shoulders. Matt was sure she was scratching Jason.

They were kissing deeply as they fucked - the rhythm was mesmerizing and hypnotizing. Jason's large cock slid in and out over and over. The puffy lips of Kat's pussy clung snugly around Jason's glowing shaft. Matt pulled his swimmers off, spat in his hand and masturbated. He jerked off through half closed eyes as the woman he loved had sex with another man in front of him. He jerked off in front of the two of them.

"You're like a horny teenager, aren't you Matt," Kat whispered at her husband, "Watching and jerking off while the adults actually do it."

"He sure is Kat," Jason added. "He's a loser."

"Loser's don't get to fuck," Kat whispered.

"They sure don't," Jason said, "Winners get to fuck."

Matt burst into a whine. His hand raced up and down in his lap. He realized he sounded pathetic, but he didn't care. His best friend was fucking his wife.

Kat laughed at her husband. Then her laughter evolved into another groan and then Jason silenced Kat by sealing her lips with his own and driving his tongue inside. Kat burst into another silent groan. Jason sighed. The pace of the sex became more forceful. Body collided with body. Perspiration glowed on their flying forms. Kat broke the kiss.

She aimed an insult at her husband.

"Matt, you just sit there like a dummy," Kat hissed. "Your best friend is fucking me and you just sit there like a dummy!"

Matt whined again and almost came in his slimy palm. His wife groaned and his best friend grunted. The marriage bed protested.

"I love you so much Kat," Matt whispered.

"Let me get on top Jason," Kat whispered as she was thumped, "I'm so close to coming."

"Yeah babe," Jason said.

Jason pulled Kat up into his lap. She placed her palms on his shoulders and pushed him down onto his back with a grin. She sat up. Matt watched as his wife began to rise and fall.

"Oh God Jase," Kat whined, her head lolling and falling forward, her blonde hair flashing and hiding her facial features. "I love you Jason."

Matt gasped. He groaned. His hand slipped up and down.

"I love you too Kat," Jason whispered.

"Oh God I'm gonna cum, Jason honey," Kat stated, her voice increasing in volume as she spoke. "I'm going to cum!"

"C'mon baby," Jason softly urged, reaching up to stroke the tips of Kat's breasts with his fingers.

The sleeping kids were forgotten for a moment while their mother lost control. Kat was deeply impaled on Jason's big cock. She was sitting bolt upright. Her flushed perspiring face was partially hidden behind a damp sheet of blonde hair. Her blues eyes were closed tight and her jaw had dropped. Her beautiful tanned form was being driven by her jittery exploding nervous system. The orgasm animated and tore through her aroused body. She was shaking her way through a delicious fit.

"AWWWW MYYYYY GOOODDDD JJJJAAAASSSSOOOONNNN. AWWWW MYYYYY GOOODDDD. I LOOOOVVVVEEEE YYYYOOOOUUUU JJJJAAAASSSSOOOONNNN!"

Kat came on her husband's best friend's cock. She squirted on it. She clutched it firmly in her pussy. Jason had a weak moment when he thought he was going to lose it. He was deep inside. He was in up to his balls. She was shrieking down at him. She was getting wild on his leaking twitching stick.

"AWWWW! AWWWW! AWWWW!"

Jason sat up and took Kat in his arms. He held her against him. He cradled the back of her head in the palm of his large hand and softly kissed her hot face as her cries of pleasure turned into tears and deep sobs. She shook. She grew still. It was at that moment that Matt reached orgasm. He couldn't handle it anymore. He whined and the hot semen flew into the palm of his hand.

"I love you Jason," Kat stated through the sobs. Matt began to roar.

Kat and Jason turned and looked at her husband. Kat wiped the tears from her eyes. She grinned. She laughed. She shook her head.

"You're hopeless Matt," Kat said with a smile. "You're a complete dunce."

Matt looked at his beautiful wife sheepishly and red faced as he twitched and shot his load. Jason watched him as well. Both Kat and Jason laughed at Matt as he shook and fired.

"What a wanker," Jason said.

"He sure is."

Kat turned back to her husband's best friend. She ran her fingers through his damp hair and gazed into his dark eyes. She advanced. Her lips met his and they kissed softly in the dark, on the damp bed, her in his lap.

Kat broke the kiss. She breathed softly in Jason's face. She smiled blissfully. His hard cock was still buried in Kat's body.

"I'm amazed you've lasted this long mate," Kat whispered. "He can't even last 5 minutes."

"Not gonna be much longer, Kat honey," Jason softly said.

"Do you want me on my back?"

"Nuh."

"On my hands and knees Jason?"

"Nope."

"Me on top then?"

"No way, Kat baby."

Kat searched Jason's eyes. He looked back at her with a cheeky smile. Kat gasped as she read her husband's best friend's mind. Kat slapped Jason's shoulder. Her eyes grew wide. She laughed with shock.

"You dirty...," Kat began.

"You object," Jason asked, cutting her off.

"No I don't mind. I don't mind giving you the complete pornstar experience, you sleazebag. Do you need to go Jase?"

"Yep."

Kat and Jason laughed. She leant in, cupped the sides of Jason's face and kissed Jason's mouth. They were passionate for a moment. She broke it. She was exhaling in his face and running her fingers through his hair.

"C'mon then, we'll do it in the bathroom," Kat said, "I guess you need to mark your territory honey. Guess you need to mark what's yours."

"You don't mind," Jason asked.

"Hell no - I've never done something like this before. I'll do it for you though."

"Sure?"

"I really want to please you Jason," Kat whispered, "And I want my husband to realize who the new man around here is. I'll give you a hint, it's not him."

"Good, because I want you to worship it Kat."

"I will honey, I promise."

Jason grinned. Kat rose and his hard cock slipped free. She stood up and then stepped down onto the bedroom floor. She walked off in the direction of the en-suite bathroom. Jason leapt off the bed and followed her.

"C'mon Matt," Kat called back over her shoulder. "We're going to get in the shower."

Matt stood up. He followed his wife and his best friend into the bathroom. He quickly washed his hands. Kat walked across to the shower. She opened the glass door to the cubicle, reached in and began turning on taps. A stream of warm water poured from the shower head.

"Get in there and give it a good wash first Jason," Kat said to Jason, spanking him hard on the behind as he walked past.