Honeymoon

Story Info
Newly married possessive Dominant and his Submissive wife.
1.5k words
3.6
22.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching her as she explored their private honeymoon home on Laucala in Fiji. Alexis studied his now wife as she made her way back to him, his thoughts elsewhere. Flashes of the wedding ceremony to her dancing with friends and family at the dinner played through his head. Remembering her dancing with one particular male friend he felt an instant wave of possessiveness and jealousy again. His gaze stayed on her as she took her place on his lap. Sia leaned into him placing a kiss on his lips, a gasp of surprise left her mouth. She found herself pinned to the bed his hand wrapped around her throat while he glared down at her.

The way Sia smiled and laugh at what the male had said as they danced played in his head. Him pressed close against his woman and her allowing him to do that made his jealousy and possessiveness flare up even more. Leaning down to her as she stared up at him in shock as well as a growing lust. He spoke his words harsh. "Do you enjoy being a whore for other men?" He said tightening his hand on her neck a little. Not much to hurt her but just enough to let her know she was in trouble.

Even though he was upset with her, Sia's body buzzed with excitement. "N-no sir," She responded as her eyes started to tear up at his harsh words. Sia's liked when he spoke to her this way even though she was slightly sensitive. It would make her feel things the way his voice would deepen and his eyes darkening. "Don't like it," her voice shook slightly. Bringing his other hand up he roughly gripped her jaw. "I don't believe you." He stated leaning his head down into her neck Alexis used his hand that was gripping her jaw to turn her head baring her neck fully to him. He nipped teasingly at first feeling her release a soft breath and her hips jerk up towards him before he bit down fully.

A faint cry left Sia's lips as he sunk his teeth deep into her neck drawingblood. Her hand automatically goes into his hair gripping as she grinds against his thigh. That was pressed against her core. Sia's tears flowed freely down her cheeks. "M sorry daddy," she caved whining. "I bet you are." Alexis moved back turning her over pressing her upper body against the bed while lifting her hips.

Unbuckling his belt from his pants, he stood behind her. Her panties showing as her dress rose up the wet spot on display for him. Letting amused chuckle leave his mouth he caressed her there with the belt. "You get 6 lashings count them, if you mess up we're starting all over." He warned her. "You know your safe word baby,"

When he would make her cry, and beg, and would mark her as his made Sia felt things no else had ever made her feel. Arching her back pushing her butt out she spoke gently. "Yes sir." The first spanking caused her hips to jerk away and a cry to leave her mouth. "One!" She cried out the wet spot growing in her panties.

"Stop moving," he placed his hand in the middle of her back holding her down before he brought the belt down on her again. Crying out she sobbed responding in a shaking tone. "T-two," Alexis gazed down at her red bottom soothing her pain he leaned down speaking in her ear. "Take it like a good girl." Nodding her head her body arched against him. "Good girl," The next four lashing were quick but painful. Her soft cries could be heard as he lowered himself placing kisses on each of her reddened cheeks. Going lowered he placed his lips to her clothed core before pulling them to the side he latched onto her clit.

Sia moaned loudly her eyes closing as she pushed back against his mouth. Both of his hands gripped her butt while he thrusted his tongue into her. Her orgasm came quickly while she rode his tongue, raising up the lower part of Alexis's face was wet with her cum.

Gripping her neck again from behind he placed a rough dominating kiss on her mouth making her taste herself. Letting her go he stared down at her. "Turn over," He ordered her standing from the bed removing his suit jacket and his dress shirt. Using his belt he proceeded to make makeshift cuffs attaching them to her wrist he leaned down to her. "Gonna mark you as mine," He told her pressing his nose against her neck, "You are mine and only mine, I don't share." Gripping her hair in his fist yanking her head back sucking on her neck he bit down adding another bruise.

"But it's okay I'll make you see that you belong to me," his voice lowered slightly as he spoke trailing his hand in between them inserting his fingers into her again. "Look how wet you are for me." He taunted her bringing his fingers too her mouth. Latching on to them Sia moaned sucking on his fingers. Watching as she did so Alexis watched as her blood slowly trailed down her neck, and her lustfilled eyes started back at him. "My greedy, needy puppy." He cooed thrusting his fingers slowly in her mouth.

Part2. Extra tw: caregiving, sfw ending

Looking at him as his fingers continued to thrust into her mouth slowly as she sucked on them. Sia whimpered once he pulled his fingers free from her grasp. His hands gripped her hair roughly pulling her head back as he aligned himself with her entrance. Arching her back she pressed more against him as he slid into her. Clenching around his length she closed her eyes as her body got use to his size once more. Alexis had other plans as he started to move his hips giving her a pleasurable punishment. Thrusting into her as if he was marking her from the inside out her cries of pleasure and moans fueled him. Moving her hips back meeting his thrusts Sia cries rang loudly throughout their honeymoon home. Bringing the palm of his hand down on her already reddened cheeks Alexis moaned as she clenched around him.

"You are mine," He slowed down punctuating each word with a deep thrust of his hips. Sia couldn't respond as her mind was now occupied with pleasure. "No one else will make you fee this way because you belong to me and I to you," he stated gruffly into her ear teeth clenched as he found himself concentrating on her pleasure. Sia gasped as he thrusted deep once more touching her gspot her mouth parted as she cried out. "Don't stop please puppy belongs to you and only you," tears forming in her eyes and overwhelmed with all the pleasures she was receiving. A smirk from on his lips as he slowed down coming to a complete stop. "No no, sir please," she whimpered in protest as her orgasm slowly went away frustrated tears form in her eyes.

"Make yourself cum puppy," he kept a grip in her hair her upper body pressed down against the bed. "Fuck yourself on me and make yourself cum," he ordered her again sensing her surprise. "D-daddy," she gasped in lust slowly her hips began to move. Rocking her back and forth she moaned softly pressing her face against the comforter. She could feel all of him and she loved it so much. Once she got the hang of a steady rhythm she sped up, Alexis kept leaving smacks on her butt also letting faint moans leave his mouth not to long after her body arched as she came loudly before resting weakly against the bed.

Pulling out from her lifting her in his arms. He walked outside onto the balcony of the private beach home and pressing her against the railing facing towards the beach he slid back into her before she had time to recover. "So beautiful, imagine how gorgeous you are bent over for me taking me like a good little cockslut," he murmured roughly," gripping her hair pulling her head back so she could look out towards the ocean as she was brought towards another orgasm. "Wouldn't you like that someone seeing you moaning for me?" Her knees shook becoming weak slowly. "Wanna cum," she whimpered as he thrusted slowly into her before speeding up again. He repeatedly these actions prolonging her orgasm until he too was close. "Cum puppy," crying out once more as he thrusted into her deeply one last time she rested fully against the rail sedated at this point.

Staying this way for a moment connected he gently pulled out of her holding her close to his body letting her feel him. Not wanting her to experience a subdrop he cradled her to his body placing kisses across her face looking down at her with a loving gaze. "I love you so much my beautiful baby you did so well for me," he practically cooed at her knowing subs need lots of attention after scenes. "Come on puppy let's get you all cleaned up," Keeping her in his arms he brought her back into to run her a nice warm bath.