Honeymoon Conversion

Story Info
Newlyweds find out they have different preferences.
4.6k words
4.23
41k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first day of our honeymoon. We were checking into our hotel just after arriving in the Virgin Islands. The resort was gorgeous with an open air lobby, awesome infinity pool that appeared to extend out to the beach and an enormous suite looking out to the ocean. My wife Pam and I had just been married the day before and were looking forward to our week of fun, sun and sex.

Pam looked beautiful at the wedding, but was even more attractive to me in the cutoff shorts and crop top blouse she wore today. At 5'2", 100 lbs., dark hair, blue eyes and round ass, she was perfect for me.

Her petite size complimented my own small stature at 5'7", 150 lbs., dark shoulder length hair, brown eyes and shapely back end. Pam would always say that her Tim was a metrosexual because of all of my grooming and shaved body hair.

As we were waiting at the desk to check into our room, I noticed a handsome older man in his early 50s standing behind us. He had grey hair, lucid blue eyes, muscular body and stood about 6'2". Each time I would turn around, he would smile at me, making me very uncomfortable. Once we were checked in, I had to walk past him and as I did, he smiled again and winked at me.

He was obviously flirting with me while my wife was right there. I was embarrassed and flushed but was sure Pam had not noticed, saving me from a lot of teasing. When we got to the room, it was already dinner time so we ordered room service. The rest of the night we had sex until we passed out together listening to the sound of the ocean.

The next morning I got up at 6 am, well before Pam's usual wake up time, and headed for the fitness center. I thought I could work on my tone and get a steam to relax. The fitness center was huge and at that time of day, was virtually empty. As I started to do my stretching, to my surprise, in walked the fit grey haired man from the lobby. I tried to look away, but noticed me right away and came over to talk.

He introduced himself as Arthur with the same big smile he flashed in the lobby. I hesitantly introduced myself as Timmy and told him I was on my honeymoon. He congratulated me and asked about the wedding and where we were from. As we talked, I became less suspicious of him and he asked if we could workout together so we can spot each other. I agreed and soon found out that my workout was nowhere near what his was.

As we moved from station to station, it was glaringly apparent that he was in significantly better shape than I was. At the bench press, I got more exercise changing weight then I actually was benching my 100 pounds. Arthur would lift 275 pounds than patiently strip down the bar so I could lift.

Arthur was very articulate and as we proceeded with our workout, he told me stories of his many travels around the world. He also made me aware that he was part owner of the resort and had a permanent residence on property. He mentioned his ownership of an entertainment but did elaborate on what type of entertainment it was.

After about an hour of working out and having Arthur coddle me through it, I was ready for the steam sauna. Arthur suggested a private sauna that was for VIPs that he said I could use. I changed and wrapped myself in a towel and proceeded through a private door as Arthur instructed. When I passed through the door, a whole luxury spa appeared on the other side.

I headed for the steam sauna and when went in l was immediately aware that Arthur had made it there before me. His big muscular body was framing a thick huge cock that was 8"s long while soft. He said he was glad I made it as he got up to put more water on the stones. When he finished, he sat right next to me and began telling me about all the friends he made in the sauna.

As he leaned into me to talk, I keep wishing I had left my towel on as his leg was brushing up against me and he keep touching my shoulder. What was embarrassing was I had nothing to cover up my 6 inches that was starting to get hard. Without missing a beat in his conversation, Arthur moved his hand to my cock and started masturbating me as he told me how attractive I was.

I was in a state of shock as he began kissing me while working my cock with his hand. Here I was a newlywed on his honeymoon and having a gay moment in the sauna. Worse yet, I shot my load after 10 minutes while a man kissed and masturbated me. Arthur walked me out while both of us were still naked, leading me to the showers. He was holding my hand as we walked past other older men in a hot tub that just said hello to Arthur casually. It was obvious that they had seen this before.

Once in the shower he told me to pay him back. I knew exactly what he meant as I reached for his 11 hard thick inches and began massaging it. While I jerked him off, he keep saying how soft and sweet I was and was particularly taken with my soft round ass. After about 20 humiliating minutes, Arthur came all over me while his tongue was down my throat.

Afterward, Arthur invited me to workout with him the next morning as if nothing had happened. I said I would think about it as I was moving toward the non-VIP section as fast as I could. I had to go past the old men in the hot tub who just gawked at me and smiled. I got dressed as quickly as I could and got out of there.

When I got to the room, Pam was just getting up. I kissed her long and hard trying desperately to get my perverted act out of my head. She started playing with my cock, but I was having a hard time getting it up after exploding in Arthur's hand. I told her I was just tired from working out and we got dressed and headed for the beach.

To help me forget my morning, I started drinking at 10am which influenced Pam into doing the same. By 1pm we were well intoxicated when two chiseled black men approached us to ask if we would like to take a power boat ride. I said no but than they said it was free, compliments of Mr. Arthur as they pointed up to the pool deck. There stood Arthur in his shorts, waving a drink and giving us the thumbs up.

I again said no, but Pam insisted and we headed for the boat. The whole way there JJ and Troy, our boat drivers, flirted with my drunk wife. While I sat in the bow, JJ and Troy encouraged Pam to steer. With Pam wearing a thong bikini and with her lowered inhabitants from the alcohol, she barely recognized JJ grinding on her ass or Troy staring at her tits as they nearly bounced out of her top with each wave.

The more I thought about what was happening, the stronger I believed that all of this was part of Arthur's doing. When we got back to shore, my wife thanked each of them with a hug as I, and I am sure she, saw the outline of their massive cocks in their swim trunks. Before we went our separate ways, JJ invited us to a dance club downtown on Friday night. Before I could say no, my wife said she loves to dance and we would be there.

I began to get angry at Pam for her behavior but given what had occurred in the fitness center, I tempered my reaction. She gave me a big kiss and thanked me for letting her have fun. I didn't ask whether the fun was the black men hitting on her or the boat ride. Either way, she was horny enough to let me fuck her ass before dinner.

As we got in the empty elevator, I pulled off her mini bikini as she looked at me in shock. I pressed her hard against the closed doors and smacked her ass hard. She stared submissively as the doors opened and I walked her naked to the room. Once inside the room, I dropped my bathing suit and bent her over the bed. I again spanked her ass hard, than went to my knees and stuck my tongue as deep in her asshole as I could get it. I dined at her starfish while she moaned and fingered her cunt. After about 15 minutes in and after her first orgasm, I stood up, wet my cock and drove it balls deep into her asshole.

I fucked her hard and angry, likely as a reaction to her flirting on the boat. She screamed out but soon adjusted and got in rhythm with my movements. She asked me to cum in her ass, but as I was about to, I pulled her by her hair down to the floor. I stuck my soiled cock in her mouth and filled her belly with sperm. She choked it down than licked me clean. A smile came across her face. She enjoyed being a submissive slut.

After getting a little rest, we got dressed for an 8 o'clock dinner. We were there early, so we got seated at the bar and ordered drinks. As the bartender brought us our drinks I said to charge them to the room and gave my name. He said ok, but looked at me strangely than made a phone call. About 5 minutes later, Arthur appeared at the end of the bar. With Pam's back to him, he discretely waved me over to him. I told Pam I needed to use the bathroom and excused myself.

I was very nervous walking back to meet Arthur. As I got close, he took me by the hand and lead me into an empty office. He said he had something to show me, but first drew me close to him and tried to kiss me. I pulled away and he just smiled and started reaching into his pocket. He pulled out his phone and showed me a video of us in the shower. He was kissing me deeply with his hands rubbing my ass while I am stroking his erect manhood.

My reaction was strange. I started sobbing and hugging Arthur for comfort. He took hold of me and began kissing me romantically and I kissed him back. His hands were all over me and he placed my hand on his crotch. I rubbed it tenderly and felt it grow in my hand. When he started pressing down on my shoulders, I instinctively knew what he wanted. I unzipped his pants and could barely get my hands around his thick erection. Before I could get it out, Arthur smartly pulled off my shirt so I wouldn't get cum and saliva on it.

When his massive cock released from his underwear, it literally smacked me in the face. The mushroom head was oozing precum as I slid it in my mouth like I had seen in so many pornos. As I began working his cock in and out of my throat, I stared up and saw Arthur recording me on his phone. I stared at his smiling face and sucked him furiously, only stopping to lick and suck his balls. My face and chest were covered with saliva when he began overflowing my mouth with his thick salty jizz. I swallowed as much as I could then leaned back on my hands and told him, while still recording, I love your cock.

In a rush, I cleaned myself up knowing Pam had been waiting for 25 minutes. When I got back, Pam was seated but on her cell. She was so involved in a conversation with a friend back home, she hardly recognized the time I was gone. I gave her a kiss and she whispered while talking, "you need to brush your teeth". When we finished dinner, the waiter told us the bill was taken care of as he discretely handed me a note.

Pam was ecstatic about the gesture and when Arthur waved from across the room, she went over to thank him. Little did she know that she was thanking a man that had just face fucked her husband.

While she was talking, I glanced at the note. It said, "Meet me at 6am, penthouse suite. Tell her your going to play golf. NO CLOTHING NECESSARY!". I was feeling draw to this man and knew I was becoming his submissive faggot. It was just sinking in that I had let Arthur video me sucking his dick and he could be showing it to my wife right now. Pam came back to the table very excited. She said that since Arthur was going to play golf with me tomorrow, he was going to arrange for JJ and Troy to take her sailing. It was an obvious plan of Arthur's to get Pam fucked by these black guys. And by putting her in compromising arrangements, that likelihood would surely increase.

I slept restlessly while Pam slept like a baby. She got up early, which she never does, and jumped into the shower. When I peeked in, she was shaving around her pussy and manicuring her landing strip. She had laid out her clothes that consisted a sheer white cover, sandals and a sheer blue bikini that exposed her nipples and pubic hair. I looked in her purse and found two thick joints wrapped in a "Have Fun" note from Arthur.

I got to Arthur's penthouse a little after 6am and he greeted me at the door with a hug and a kiss. He was dressed in white silk pajamas and as he informed me in the note, had me strip out of my clothes immediately. He walked me through his home very casually. The penthouse was gorgeous with its own pool and hot tub, open air wall to the ocean, pool bar and everything done in white silks and leathers. As he showed me the bedroom I noticed two cameras set up beside the bed. When we finished the tour, Arthur escorted my nakedness out to the patio for coffee.

It was strange being naked in the open air while Arthur was still clothed, but I guessed that was how dominants treat their submissives. He kissed me while he fondled my ass and complimented me on my smooth shaved body. He was so much bigger and stronger I did feel very feminine in his arms. He said he wanted to spend the whole day with me and said he was sure Pam would be kept busy. With that, he carried me into the bathroom to shower with him.

He took off his clothes and I began kissing his hairy, muscular chest and fondling his 11 thick inches of manhood. I was quite naturally acting the role of the fag bottom bitch and was doing it willingly. As the water cascaded over us, I placed myself on the shower seat and began licking the length of his cock. He arched over me and I savored his balls and rubbed his dick all over my face. I began sucking his cock, but after a short time he lifted me toward him. He had something else in mind.

Arthur bent me over and I placed both hands on the shower seat. He grabbed my ass cheeks, spread them, knelt down and stuck his tongue as deep as he could. He worked in and out to the point that my cock was stone hard. When he felt he had me on the edge, he stood up, grabbed my shoulders and jammed two thick fingers up my bunghole. I let out a scream and he slapped me hard on the ass, then stuck his fingers back in my tight hole. He finger fucked me for about 5 minutes than finished washing me.

We dried off and as we did, Arthur started telling me his flirtatious thoughts. He said he was attracted to me the first time he saw me and had to have me in his bed. He also said that he knew Pam's nature because the minute I left her alone she was flirting with the black valets. He said JJ and Troy were going to test her dedication to her marriage. They were sailing to a remote island that has a nude beach.

He said he wanted to make it easy for us to get intimate. He surrounded me with his strong arms and I melted around his manly erection. I took it in my mouth again as my lover laid back on the couch. I memorized every vain in his thick rod as I kissed, sucked, licked and gagged on the cock that was soon to take my manhood. This time when he came, I knew what to expect and held my throat open for his geyser of cum. I swallowed the whole load and put a smile on both our faces.

I got a towel and cleaned myself and Arthur's cock, then I snuggled with him on a lounge chair near the pool. After a short time, Arthur got up to take a phone call and get use drinks. I laid there naked with my eyes closed getting sun. The next thing I heard was a deep voice say, "here is your drink sweetie". It was Arthur's black valet holding a drink for me. He was a towering man, very dark and about 6'4" tall. I took the drink from his hand feeling exposed as the faggot slut I was becoming.

When Arthur got back I asked him when did his valet get here. He told me Fred had been here the whole time. He also told me that the drink I had contained a muscle relaxer to make losing my virginity more pleasurable. Then he lite a joint for me to help with the same cause. While we relaxed in preparation for our fuck session, Arthur brought out some nail polish to paint my toenails. He said he loved pretty feet and loved red. When he was done, he said I looked very sexy.

I was feeling very loose and uninhibited after about 15 minutes. Even than, Arthur had me finish the joint while he lubed my hole. He walked me over to the bed and triggered the remote to start the cameras. Than his whole demeanor changed. He pushed me onto the bed and began smacking my ass. He said it was his time to turn me out and take my manhood. He asked me if I understood I was going to be made into a cum slut faggot. I said yes as he pushed my face to the camera. He said its time to stretch that asshole into a boy cunt.

Then he pulled me to the edge of the bed on my back, put my legs in the air and forced about 4"s of his monster cock into my butthole. I screamed out and he stopped momentarily to let me adjust. Because of the muscle relaxer, I adjusted quickly as I got 2 more inches and was told to repeat into the camera, "I love cock!"

Then he started to stroke in and out and my hazy mind went numb. I could see my red toenails in the camera viewer and his big dick slamming my hole. I truly felt my manhood slip away as I keep yelling, "stretch my pussy", "make me your faggot", "I love cock!".

Then he pulled out and had me suck his slimy cock right out of my ass. I choked it down until he had me get in the middle of the bed with my ass up and face down. I groaned as he speared into my gaped cunt. Looking right into the viewer, I could see his thick rod disappearing into my guts making me moan uncontrollably. Once Arthur knew I was enjoying his dominance, he started fucking me side by side and sucking hickeys into my neck. He reached around and grabbed my little cock while he was going balls deep. I began shooting my little load onto the bed while Arthur dumped his massive load into my bowels.

Before I got off the bed, Arthur got a butt plug and pushed it into my gaped rosebud. He said locking in another man's cum makes the body absorb it, increasing your desire for more cock. I kissed him and thanked him for the thought. We got out of bed and Arthur put on a robe, leaving me naked again. We laid by the pool cuddling and Fred brought us drinks and another joint. After I finished smoking and emptied my drink, Arthur removed my butt plug so we could get back in bed. As soon as he did, a stream of cum came pouring out of my well stretched hole. It felt like a truck could drive through it and felt sexy at the same time.

When we got back in bed, I got on top and drove his cock in me as deep as possible. He called me a slut , a whore and a faggot as he rode my pussy. Over the next three hours, he came in me two more times. The very best was the last fuck. He stood me up, than bent over the bed, grabbed my shoulders and just hammered away. When Arthur finally came he tried to trap his cum inside me again with the butt plug, but just two steps toward the bathroom and the butt plug popped out. He laughed and hugged me as his sperm streamed out of my dilated cunt.

We spent a long time in the shower together, hugging and kissing and feeling each other's bodies. He also took time to shave, not only my lower body, but also my arms and chest. I would never have believed I'd enjoy being a bottom boy just a few short days ago. I would have spent the night if I didn't have to go home to my new wife. It was just after 9pm and I was extremely late. I left the penthouse wearing a tank top that exposed my shaved upper body, hickeys and sandals that showed my red toenails. As we broke our embrace, Arthur said to be there in the morning and said he had something special for me.

Going back to my hotel room, I got a few stares because of my red toenails. The truth was it didn't bother me because I had resigned myself to being a feminine bottom. My gaping asshole and cum stained shorts made it clear to me, I had been turned out. When I got to the room, I took a deep breath and opened the door knowing I would a hard time explaining my appearance. Thankfully when I entered the room, Pam was not there. She had left a note:

12