Honeymoon Conversion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honey,

I guess you got back and left again. Sorry I got back so late. The winds were very weak getting back from the island and we tore a sail. JJ and Troy are taking me dancing, I hope that's alright. They said that directions are difficult to get there so I will be back at 11 or 12. Don't be mad, they are taking good care of me. Love and Kisses!

I jumped into the shower to wash off the last remnants of my day and used Pam's cover up on the hickeys. While I was in the shower, my phone kept beeping but I temporarily ignored it. I went into the closet to get some of my wife's panties for the morning and socks to cover my toenails. When I looked around the closet, I noticed a towel on top of something pushed into the corner. When I lifted the towel I found Pam's soiled bathing suit and sarong. She left before she could wash them out. They were matted with cum and had a strong marijuana oder. About this time, my phone beeped again with a new text message.

Even though I knew what was going on, I was still surprised when I looked at the first video link from Arthur. It was Pam naked on the beach between JJ's legs as he lays back. She is working his huge black cock with her mouth and two hands. It must've been the end of the blow job because JJ shots his load into her mouth and all over her chest. She than turns to Troy, obviously stoned, and tells him how good the cum tasted as she cleans off with her sarong. The other videos showed Troy stripping her at the nude beach while they smoked dope, another one where JJ sucks and fucks her big tits and two that show her getting eaten out by JJ and than Troy on the sail boat.

As bad as these actions were on a marriage, they didn't even come close to my homosexual escapades with Arthur. I tried to wait up for Pam but she did not have her phone with her and midnight turned to 1am before I fell asleep. About 3am my phone started beeping with texts from Arthur again. The first video showed Pam in a seedy motel room with 5 black guys. They are drinking and smoking, than a couple of them start kissing her and grabbing her tits and ass. A couple minutes later, the video starts again and Pam is naked except for heels. Her legs are spread wide open and a huge black cock is drilling her pussy while she sucks another. Her tits bounce around as her unprotected cunt takes it balls deep.

I become mesmerized as she takes one black cock after another with at least three breeding her ravaged cunt. She doesn't resist any of them until the first black cock takes her ass. She tries to squirm away but he pins her round ass with his thick 10 inches. After about ten minutes, he's stroking freely, all her resistance gone. She looked so sexy taking BBC. All five of them got her ass. The last video that came, Pam is lying on the bed passed out, covered in jizz with her holes streaming it.

The next morning , I left for the penthouse before Pam even got back to the hotel. Arthur greeted me with a deep kiss and again stripped me at the door. We went into the living room where he had breakfast waiting and his special surprise. The surprise was the video of us fucking from the day better. I spent the rest of the day taking his cock while watching my virginity being taken. It was so sexy.

Later that day, Arthur asked me to move my things to his penthouse. I was very excited and immediately left to get my clothes. When I got to the room, all of Pam's things were gone and she had left for the airport. Apparently, one of Arthur's guys had told her that all the videos were sent to me. She never even left a note. I heard later that her video went viral and she had gotten pregnant by one of her black studs. As for me, I am a faggot bottom slut taking cock daily.

12