All Comments on 'Honeymoon Conversion'

by Ewriter111

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Love, love, love this story. I would like to find an Arthur myself.

I do note the 'sanitised' portrayal of anal sex with some disappointment though. I know from my experience of fucking men and women in the arse, and of being fucked and pegge, that anal is great but takes considerable preparation to avoid a miserable mess. Virtually nobody want to end up with a shit covered cock, arse and bed.

This isn't a criticism of this story in particular but an observation of the portrayal of anal delight in erotica.

All of that said, I came thinking of my wife watching me melt and submit mentally and physically to a strong, authorative, , handsome, confident man and his hard, rampant penis. It's what I am usually thinking of when I cum inside her, which is rarely these days.

More please x

Ewriter111Ewriter111about 4 years agoAuthor
Your right

Preparation is necessary and it prevents some ugliness. I know this from my experiences but I also didn't want this to read like an instruction manual. Thank you for reading this story and thank you for your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very interesting and exciting

A nice story that was different and exciting to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No Fucking Way!

Arthur tries that bullshit with me he is a dead sob. This is crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Pam's point of view PLEASE...

We need a second chapter detailing Pam's BBC experiences on the Honeymoon!!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Perfect wedding presents for both Pam and Timmy. I do hope now he has found his role in life that Timmy will continue his devotion to cock, and his submission to all real men who want to use his mouth and pussy as their cum dump. Timmy saw his wife take a gang of 5, will he be able to take more. I hope so, keep writing, and keep him where he belongs, serving big cocks.

rachelanne542007rachelanne542007about 4 years ago

I have read several of your stories and while all of them are good, this one is especially exciting. It does need a sequel, where more detail and experiences from each member of the newly married and newly separated couple are set forth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stupid bullshit

Are you kidding, thanks for the warning, it doesn't say anything about this being a gay story. Stupid fucking moron.

Xmale06Xmale06about 4 years ago
Great!

Like any of your stories, this one is soooo exciting! Thanks for it, but that'd be thrilling to know more about Timmy's new life as a submissive bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
seduced

omg we need a sequel.more of being a bottom boi.i love the seduction,how easily he turned him.i would love that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lovely

I would have thought you might have gone another way though.

Perhaps he seeing your videos too.

Then both of you being the cum dumps for all those men together.

I really think a couple who can share those things, and stay together, are awesome.

Maybe you can do another, where she and you reconcile and both get to serve together?

Something to think about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
honeymoon

oooh please more.becoming a sissy faggot on your honeymoon is so exciting.how lucky he was to be turned out by arthur.hot hot hot story.i loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not very realistic story if the attempt was to show a guy "turning' or discovering a different sexuality. Just the initial description of his own but as shapely is clearly a type of description that is not typical.

exprmntleexprmntle10 months ago

Luv yourstories, hun! Wish they were longer, like the men in them! Kisses!

Ewriter111Ewriter1119 months agoAuthor

Thank you 💋💋♥️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why is the man given so many bad terms like bottom faggot etc ? Does the author secret ly hate his own main Character ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous