All Comments on 'Honeymoon Cruise Ch. 02'

by lbenton

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A bit more research...

“ It was the next morning we woke in Progresso. Mom and I were going to get off the ship. We got up on time but when I saw all the A.K.47 assault rifles, I got a tad bit nervous and didn't want my mom to become a widow so quickly. We both agreed that we would pass getting off there. ”

There are no AK47s in the Progreso (with one s) pier... or anywhere on public sight in Mexico, for that matter... law enforcement and military personnel use either mexican designed and produced assault rifles or Licensed Heckler & Koch arms, also there’s a wide assortment of american M4/M16 variants and shotguns... along with italian and israeli weapons...

In addition, Progreso is in Yucatan, the safest state in Mexico, with the lowest rate of violent crimes in the country... the most dangerous thing lurking in Progreso for Cruise-ship tourist is sunburn.

You got yourself a nice romantic story, and we appreciate it, but sometimes you dwell too much into not very necessary details for the story ( like this Progreso one) and instead of making it more interesting, it just becomes longer.

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Nice Follow Up

Thank you for giving us a nice conclusion to this story, it is always nice when there is a happy ending.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Great story and ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Editing

Deafening not defining.

PELL grant not pail grant.

HragsHragsover 3 years ago

Great story...Good job !!!!

DocWordsDocWordsover 3 years ago

Excellent story. Thank you.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

It remains a mystery to me what is supposed to be good for others about this story. As you probably know, there are only two states that do not punish incest. New Jersey and Rhode Island! In all other states incest is a criminal offense. At least the son is going to jail for a very long time! Marriage is prohibited across the United States for first-degree relatives. So their marriage is invalid in the US. Children from incest are taken away from their mother by the youth authorities and given to foster-home! So if you take all your bullshit out of this story, all that's left is a cheap fuck story that isn't even erotic! Or does it excite you when your 42 year old mother tells you that as a 22 year old you fuck her well?

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

AMAZING story!!!! Congratulations!!!! Masterfully written!

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

You know your like most everyone else believing that if child is born out of incest it will be defected basically mutated while yes that is true but only after years of straight incest basically if a mother and son has kids together they will be fine but if there kids has kids together and so is where the genes become so meshed it creates the mutation not after the first incest bout that involves the family members

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

Mattenw incest is 100 percent illegal in New Jersey and Rhode Island as well so your need to brush up on your knowledge of the law first before saying what's a criminal offense and what is not and in what state incest is against federal law and is chargeable as a criminal offense in every state

MfkndragonMfkndragonabout 2 years ago

Now that I have told you about how incest babies actually would work this story sounded rushed and it's a Pell Grant not Pail that's when someone is scared also knownly as ghostly so yeah rushed so much so that you missed spelled words that my 3 year knows how to spell and there were too many his to her point of view being written slow down while writing and do your research before trying again as far as the rest of you who commented great story and all you need to do the same thing cause there was nothing great about

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

I enjoyed your idea, for both chapters, the basic premise is good, but you need to research your facts prior to starting your writing, this is why the majority of professional authors write a book of a short series then research for a couple of years before bringing out further work.

WildErotica69WildErotica69about 1 year ago

The basic premise is good but somehow it felt rushed - the sex could have been more hot. Anyways nice writing, enjoyed most of it

WildErotica69WildErotica69about 1 year ago

The basic premise is good but somehow it felt rushed - the sex could have been more hot. Anyways nice writing, enjoyed most of it

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4209 months ago

Nice way to wind this up.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not gonna lie, got a bit worried there at the jacuzzi scene. Thought it was gonna get blowtorched and swapping would become a thing. Thankfully you didn't pull that crap. Much appreciated. This ended up being a really great story with none of the usual fuckups that I'm all to painfully aware of. Kudos!

Gold-digger secretary fucked the cheating bastard dad over. Hah, get rekt noob! Serves you fucking right. Though she is pregnant still so I guess that's the price she pays. Hope she wants that kid still. No reason another innocent has to suffer, especially a child. These are some of the possible consequences people don't really think of when they decide to fuck around on their partners. Just don't do it. Problem solved! :) I still think dickcheese Eric got off all too easily though the knowledge that your wife is now married to and fucking your son has got to sting like a bitch.

Honestly though I don't know how they could stomach being around that scumbag Eric after what he did. I know I wouldn't be able to, no matter what I was getting out of it. I had to laugh when Eric was asking if she was going to throw away 20 years of marriage over one indiscretion. Are people really this fucking delusional? He's the one that chose to fuck around with and impregnate some gold-digging whore thinking he'd get away with it all. Labeling it as "indiscretion" is just lunacy on his part. Well at least they don't have to deal with him any more. What the hell did she ever see in him? At least he did one good thing in his life: gave her the true love of her life, her son.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

I love it when close family members fall in love with each other. I also believe that went two persons truly love one another that it is natural to have a child between them.

I'm not sure that had I got my mother pregnant that I would want my father to know of it. Most father/husbands would not be so accepting of the fact that their son is fucking his mother and ends up giving her his baby. Most fathers would make a lot of trouble and not just walk away.

Which is worth, a mother having a child with her son or a brother having a child with his sister? I had an argument with my sister in-law claiming that it is more natural for a brother to have sex with his sister than a man fucking another man. Which is more natural, a brother fucking his sister and making a beautiful baby or for Adam to slide his dick in Steve's butt hole? At one time in human history family members has sex with one another and has children together until God said...."OK, that will be enough. No more fucking between family members."

The heart wants what the heart wants. If I have a beautiful sister and I want to be with her, and she feels the same towards me what is the problem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlbenton@lbenton
I am a 60 year old man that has been forcibly retired due to a stroke. to keep myself sane, I have been writing erotica and other short stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Honeymoon Cruise Previous Part