Honeymoon Cuckold Pt. 02

Story Info
Peter is cheated on and feminized by his new bride.
9.4k words
3.48
30.5k
32
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Nude Beach

The following day, Jen didn't awaken until after 11am, and when she awoke, she smiled at me in a groggy, I've been fucked hard, kind of a way.

I tried to kiss her and talk her into making love, but she told me she was still tired and had a headache.

And she added "I am still a little mad at you for embarrassing me in front of everyone at the pool yesterday"

When she rolled out of bed, I looked at her pussy and saw that her labia lips were swollen red and puffy She also had a patch of beach sand still stuck to her bare ass cheeks. No doubt as a result of the intense fucking that she had received the previous night from Jose, I thought ruefully.

I'm the one who should be mad, I thought to myself. After all, she was the one who had furtively fucked a waiter on our honeymoon and willingly received his hot seed into her tight snatch.

However, she didn't know that I knew, and since I had done nothing to stop it, I said nothing.

After a late brunch, she told me she wanted to avoid the pool and instead check out the nude beach on the other side of the resort. I was somewhat surprised,since I was sure she wouldn't want people to see my "little willy", as she had now taken to describe my manhood.

However, I was pleased that we were doing something together and we quickly gathered up the towels, swimsuits, sunblock, hats and drinks, and took a golf cart to the farthest end of the resort. We were dropped off at the large couples-only nude beach, where swimsuits could be worn but were not encouraged.

As we settled in under the beach umbrella, Jennifer stripped down to a tiny red thong and did some yoga stretches on her towel. Little more than a week ago, my bashful spouse would have, no more been naked in front of others than she would have flown to the moon. Now, here on this beach in the middle of the day, surrounded by others, she had absolutely no problem with taking off her top and coolly displaying her big youthful tits.

Jen said to me. "Put some suntan lotion on my back and legs babe, I don't want to get burnt on my tushie"

Delighted to be able to touch her, I excitedly smeared the sunblock on her ass cheeks, back and legs.

"Thanks hon, but don't get any ideas; I am still upset with you" she warned.

Chastened, I quickly undressed myself and lay on the sun lounger, face down of course, to make sure I didn't cause Jennifer any discomfort or embarrassment. I dozed off in the hot sun.

About 20 minutes later, I was awakened by two male voices talking to Jennifer.

"Perhaps you two lovely ladies would like to join us in a game of volleyball?" said a man with a deep voice.

I was confused; who was the other lady they were talking about?

Then I heard Jen's voice giggling, "Oh, actually that's my hubby right there"

"Oh, I'm sorry for the mistake ma'am " said the man. It's just that he has a smooth firm little ass like a girl"

Jen laughed ruefully. "It's an honest mistake. People say we look like sisters".

I felt my face redden and I sat up on my sun lounger. Two tall, tanned naked men were standing by Jen's sun lounger. They were probably in their mid 30's and looked very fit and confident. Both had very nice physiques, with broad chests and muscular tummies and legs, They were also nicely manscaped with trim masculine dark hair extending down their taut stomachs and around their hefty balls. It almost goes without saying that both men were well hung, with nicely shaped circumcised dicks that jutted out proudly.

Jen stood up eagerly to greet them. "Nice to meet you guys. Volleyball huh?"

"Nude volleyball" said the first guy, smiling and eyeing Jen's large boobs.

Brad, as he introduced himself, extended his hand to me and smiled at Jen with bright white teeth. He glanced quickly at my soft pink groin and shot a sympathetic look at my wife. Jen smiled back with raised eyebrows and then shook the hand of the other man, who was called Tom.

After the initial introductions, both men ignored me and stood openly flirting with my topless wife. Jen was drinking up the attention and seemed to be very happy to be in presence of so much testosterone.

After some suggestive banter, Tom pointed at a volleyball court set up about 100 hundred yards away, where a group of men and woman were waiting to start a game. He asked Jen to join them.

Jen was quick to accept their invitation to play volleyball, and grabbed her towel, hat and suntan lotion.

I was annoyed that both of the men were staring quite lewdly at her shapely young tits and jostling ass cheeks, and giving no consideration to me as her husband.

"Hey, I'm free to play as well" I offered.

Brad smiled at me. "I think we have all the folks we need right now, with your lovely young wife playing, but you are welcome to come and watch us... er? "

"Peter" I answered, slightly overwhelmed by these two alpha males who were making a play for my wife right in front of me.

Tom smiled at Jen. "Just one thing Jen, this is NUDE volleyball, so you will have to lose the thong if you want to play"

Jennifer giggled. "Of course, Tom -- no problem"

She stripped her red thong down to her ankles and flipped it off with her foot.

"There" she giggled. "Now I'm dressed to play!"

The two men smiled and exchanged glances, as Jen's young, smooth love slit was displayed to them for the first time.

"Wow," said Brad. Looking at me. "Your lovely lady has a real nice pussy".

I nodded in morose agreement.

Then Brad casually put his arm around Jen's shoulders and whispered loudly enough for me to hear. "Perhaps hubby should wear your thong. It'll show off his nice firm little ass"

Jennifer laughed. "What a FUN idea Brad" She picked up her discarded thong and handed it to me. "Sweetie" she instructed. "When you come and watch me play, I want you to wear these-- it will hide...well you know.. your little problem.."

I looked at my wife in disbelief. "You want me to wear your panties honey?"

"Don't be silly baby, these aren't panties, they are more like speedos. Men wear them all the time-- especially Europeans"

Only slightly mollified, I took the scanty bottoms, as Jen strolled arm in arm up the beach with the two assertive muscular men towards the volleyball court. As she sashayed her pretty ass up the beach, Brad gave her a sharp slap on her jiggling pink butt cheeks, which elicited a delighted 'OOH" from my bride.

I definitely wasn't happy about wearing Jen's swimsuit, but didn't want to upset my wife at this point. So, with some misgivings, I slid on the red thong, which felt very snug against my modest package. As I walked down the beach to watch the game, I hoped that with me watching them play, Brad and Tom would be less inclined to take liberties with Jen.

Jen was playing on a team with Brad and Tom, and an eye-catching petite red-haired woman called Kelly. She was about 30 years with pale skin, and very long straight auburn hair. Her carpet most definitely matched her drapes, as she sported a nice trim red bush. She had a little bit of a belly, but her most noticeable assets were her large D-Cup breasts, which bounced almost obscenely as she ran around the court.

The other team consisted of a tall black man with a very large glossy penis, a Brazilian man with very dark hair and a long slim cock, and two very attractive Brazilian women who had all-over tans, waxed pussies and bleached butt holes.

I joined a small group of spectators, who were obviously looking forward to watching some good looking folks with firm bouncing boobies and big swinging dicks play some volleyball. A few of the spectators glanced at me curiously in my tiny red thong and nudged and whispered to each other in amusement.

The game commenced, and as anticipated, it was vigorous, brisk and competitive. Firm young flesh bounced, jiggled and shook all over the place, as the players leapt, stretched and blocked the ball. There was a lot of laughter as players missed shots or fell in the sand.

I noticed that when Jen fell over, both Brad and Tom were quick to "help" her up. Their assistance frequently included touching Jen's boobs or buttocks and even feeling up her more intimate areas. On one occasion,, I watched speechless as Brad deliberately pushed his genitals into Jen's face when she had missed a ball and was on her knees in the sand. Jen didn't seem to mind at all, and to my dismay I saw her give Brad's cock a little joking kiss as it brushed her face. To be fair, the men appeared to grope and paw at Kelly's tits and ass as well, but it didn't make it any less galling to watch.

I found out that standing next to me watching the game was a guy called Kevin, who was Kelly's husband. He was a timorous fellow in his early 30's who was getting agitated watching two alpha males grope his redhead wife in public. He was obviously quite upset, yet I got the sense that he would do nothing about it either. He was naked, and as I glanced down at his cock, I noted that it was slightly bigger than mine and that it was purple and swollen. He was clearly aroused by the sight of his wife being manhandled by these larger, more masculine guys.

I thought he looked pretty pathetic, but then suddenly remembered that I was clad in woman's panties and was being dominated by the same two men. Had I already accepted my place in the hierarchy? I thought to myself.

Barely two weeks into our marriage, and I had already stood by while another man had fucked my wife's tight pussy right in front of me. And now here I was the following day, essentially, handing over my wife to two strangers who obviously wanted to fuck her as well.

I could of course go over and tell them to keep their hands off her body and pull her away. But I knew of course that I would be laughed at and probably humiliated into the bargain. I could just imagine them stripping off my thong in front of everyone and displaying my boyish genitals to the crowd or parading me down the beach with my panties over my head. I kept quiet but resolved to confront my wife after the game.

At the end of the game, which Jen's team won, there was a lot of hugging, high fiving and butt slapping between Brad, Tom, Jen and Kelly. Jen's bare butt wobbled deliciously as the men and Kelly; all gave her some healthy spanks. Jen squealed and laughed and got in her own licks in on Kelly's pale ass, as well as Brad and Tom's taut muscular butts.

Tom then grabbed a bottle of cold beer and poured it over the girls boobs to wash off the sand, which had the effect of making Jen and Kelly's nipples sticky wet and erect. Everyone laughed and whooped at the sight of their big hard nipples.

The other team also came over to offer congratulations and there was some extended hugs and kisses between Jen, Kelly, and the men from the other team. Jen appeared both thrilled and awed, when the black man pushed his big ebony dong into her tummy and whispered something to her. She smiled and shook her head but not before laughingly touching his thick black dick with her slim hand.

As the other team drifted away, Jen, Kelly and the men drank some beer and chatted easily together. There was a lot of touching, with both Brad and Tom, casually cupping the girl's butt cheeks in a possessive fashion. Neither my wife or the petite redhead seemed concerned by this, and actually seemed to encourage these familiar touches.

Eventually, Jen, Kelly, and the men wandered over to where Kevin and me, were standing.

Jen laughingly complimented me on my thong. "They look so cute on you, hon," she said, and then whispered something to Kelly that I didn't catch.

Kelly chuckled and pointed to the front of my crotch and whispered to Jen. "It looks like someone's getting a little chubby down there"

Jen laughed and pulled down the front of my red thong down, so that my slender four inch purple-headed shaft popped out of the top. "OH MY honey -- you are getting quite the little boner aren't you!"

Highly embarrassed, I pulled away and covered up, but not before Kelly and the two men had seen my slender erection.

After several minutes, I was able to pull my wife away from her new friends. "Look Jen, I was thinking perhaps we could go out or a nice meal tonight, then maybe go dancing and really start to enjoy our honeymoon. I want to make it up to you and take care of you sweetie"

She flashed me a quick smile, then put on her frowny face. "Oh honey, that sounds like SO much fun, but I can't tonight, I have a date with Brad"

I looked at her incredulously, my heart sinking "A date? But sweetie we are on our HONEYMOON. Why would you be going you going out on a date with Brad?"

Jen looked at me squarely. "Well, hon, Brad and Tom's wives are on mini-cruise for the next couple of days and they are feeling lonely, so they asked Kelly and me to double date with them tonight. That's OK isn't it?"

I decided to put a stop to this nonsense right away and drew myself up to protest. However, there is only so much dignity you can display, when you are wearing your wife's thong in public.

"That's not OK! What about us Jen -- when do we get to spend some time together?"

Jennifer didn't flinch. "Don't be such a big old grump Peter, and don't' be so selfish. Brad and Tom are gentlemen and aren't going to do anything inappropriate. I told you they were lonely and it's not much fun to be on your own when your spouse is away. I thought it was very sweet of them to ask us out"

She added "Besides you could do something fun with Kevin, Kelly's husband, this evening"

My heart sank at this at this news and the irony of her dating another man because his wife was out of town. Last night I had rationalized Jen's slutty wanton behavior with the waiter, because she'd had too much to drink and was seduced by a serial womanizer. In my view she had been caught up in the moment on her first trip abroad and her infidelity was only an aberration. In fact,I had mistaken her quiet demeanor this morning for guilt.

But this -- a date with a very masculine older man, who had already overtly felt her up in front of me. This was too much!

We walked back to our room in silence, and then Jen said "Cheer up honey, you can help me pick out a nice outfit and get ready for my date tonight. It will be fun!"

I absolutely did want to help her get ready for a date with another man, but I agreed to help her because I loved her and wanted to make her happy.

Back in our hotel room, she had me watch her shower and then she slowly and carefully shaved her young pussy until it was as smooth as silk. Clad in her bath towel, she laid out the tiniest white lace thong and matching push-up bra on the bed, before trying on a series of outfits, each one more immodest than the other.

Despite my less than enthusiastic feedback, she eventually decided on a tight black, off-the-shoulder lacy blouse that accentuated her large sun kissed tits, and a sheer pink pair of pants, that were so tight, it looked like they had been painted on her long legs and generous bottom.

Jen asked me to help dry and brush her fair hair while she teased it into long cute curls. She took a long time applying her make-up, blush, mascara, eyeliner, and crimson red lipstick, until it was just right. Jen seldom wore so much makeup and it made her look older than her 23 years. Finally, she painted her delicate fingers and toes with glossy red nail polish and sat on the balcony in her bra and thong while her nails dried.

I glumly watched her dress in her suggestive blouse and hot pink pants; and with her long silky hair cascading over her bare shoulders, she looked a very different person than the shy wide-eyed farm girl of just three days ago. She looked every inch a sophisticated, and sensual woman.

I told her that she looked breath-takingly gorgeous, which was true, and when she smiled at her image in the mirror, I felt a jolt of pure jealously that another man would be getting to enjoy her like this. Chatting over the dinner table, holding hands, dancing together, kissing, and goodness knows what else...

***********

The Date

At about 7:30pm, I opened our hotel door to a smiling Brad, Tom and Kelly.

"Hello Penny", grinned the tall tanned confident Brad, as the three of them came into our room.

Tom and Brad were both wearing slightly unbuttoned, off- white shirts to show off their hairy chests, pecs and gold chains. They also wore tight smart dress pants that were obviously designed to showcase their packages. I could clearly see the outline of their large cocks straining against the front of their pants. Kelly was dressed, if that's what you could call it, in a miniscule black mini-dress and not much else.

"It's Peter" I said responding to Brad and gritting my teeth. "Peter, not Penny"

Kelly laughed. "When we were playing volleyball, we thought it be fun to call you Penny. Jenny and Penny! Get it?"

"Very funny" I said red-faced.

Kelly smiled. "Don't feel bad, I've called my hubby, Karen for years"

Tom grinned. "Maybe Penny and Karen should hit the disco tonight and see who they can pick up!"

I was upset that they were impugning my masculinity, but then again I had worn a red thong, and I didn't know how to respond.

Jen said, "Honey, why don't you fix everyone a drink and make them feel at home while I finish getting ready"

I followed my wife into the bedroom and while she primped her hair, she handed me her satin turquoise shorty robe and suggested I wear it while serving drinks.

"But honey, I protested. "Don't you think I l will look too feminine in your robe?"

"Don't be so silly darling -- it's just a robe. You'll look cute. You shouldn't be so sensitive about these things. Us calling you Penny for example is just a bit of fun"

"Ok honey " I nodded. "But PROMISE me you will not let Brad take advantage of you this evening"

She giggled. "Don't worry about a thing baby, it's just dinner and dancing and I will be on my best behavior -- girl scout's honor"

I undressed and put on the proffered robe, which barely came halfway down my thighs. I felt very self-conscious, but again didn't want to upset Jen, since we had started to bond again when preparing for her date.

Back in the sitting room, I prepared cocktails for the two men and the spirited redhaired Kelly. If Jen was looking hot but classy, Kelly was clearly in full slut mode. She was wearing a very tight black dress, which barely covered her red-rimmed cooch, which was on display every time she uncrossed her legs, since she was sans panties. A bra was not much in evidence either, and her double D's were practically spilling out the front of her dress, She was wearing 4-inch black patent leather pumps and had a cascade of gold jewelry around her neck and wrists. With her red mouth and long scarlet locks, her whole demeanor screamed - fuck me now!

I felt bad for Kevin/Karen, and could only hope that Jen would not flaunt herself so brazenly when they were out.

When I reached across to serve Tom his Scotch, Brad pulled up my short robe which exposed my small cock and pert ass. "Does this robe come with matching panties Penny?", he laughed.

As I squirmed to pull my robe down and regain my modesty, Brad gave me two hard spanks on my bare bottom.

"Oww, Brad that hurt" I protested. I stood there shocked, smarting from his hard dominant slaps, but felt unable to say anything further.

Jen finally came of the bedroom and modeled her skimpy outfit to the loud approval of everyone. She hugged Brad and Tom and seemed excited to get going on their date.

She kissed me on the cheek. "Have a fun evening hon and don't worry about a thing. I'll text you later"

Brad grinned at me. "Don't fret Penny, I will have your delectable wife back home before dawn"

With a sinking feeling I watched the four of them get into Tom's car, and Jen waved at me while they drove away. To my disappointment, I could see that Jen was sitting on Brad's lap in the back seat as they sped away.