Honeymoon Cuckold Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put her hand on my thigh and looked at me with her big brown eyes and easy smile. "Whatever you say honey, she said. "Whatever you say"

I went for a walk to clear my thoughts and when I came back, Jen was sitting on the balcony in a tiny black bra and thong texting Brad.

I sat down across for me and asked "Honey, at least can you tell me what happened last night when you went out with Brad. It's been driving me crazy, and I really want to know"

"Well, If you REALLY want to know, I'll tell you honestly. she said amused. "Get me a drink and I'll give you the straight scoop"

I got her a drink and sat down across from her.

"Please tell me something first, Jen. How long did it take for Brad to touch you sexually when you left to go to the restaurant last night?"

She thought for a couple of seconds. "Well to be honest, as soon as we were about 100 hundred yards down the road, Brad had his hand down my pants and two fingers inside my twat. I was soaking wet by the time we got to the restaurant!"

I nodded. How quickly she had broken her promise not to cheat on me.

"Ok" I said quietly.

She went on.

"First, we went to a very nice restaurant and had a great meal and a few drinks and were just flirting and having a good time. Then we hit this nightclub on the other side of the resort. It was pretty crazy in there with all the women wearing these sexy outfits and dancing to loud dance music. It was like we were in the middle of a mass of writhing sweaty bodies and all the ladies were being felt up and groped by the guys"

She paused, smiling at the memory.

"Kelly, especially, was really into it and was dirty dancing with Tom and flashing EVERYONE. As you saw last night, she was not wearing any bra or knickers and she kept pulling down her top and flashing her huge titties, and Tom was pulling up Kelly's skirt and showing everyone her pussy. I bet there wasn't a person in the club, that didn't know that Kelly was natural redhead!"

"Did you flash anyone Jen" I asked

"Well of course, I was wearing pants so I couldn't show off my vajayjay, but the others talked me into pulling down my blouse and flashing my hooters. To be honest hon, it was a fantastic feeling to show my tits to a whole crowd of strangers. I supposed I got a little carried away because Kelly and I pulled each other's tops off completely at one point"

"We started twerking and then kissing each other with our big titties bouncing up and down. Guys were grabbing our boobs and copping a feel free. It was really super-hot. I loved it!"

"Oh my, Jen" I remarked. That's pretty crazy"

Jen laughed. "Yeah, It was SO much fun."

"So, anyway, after we left the nightclub, we got into the car and of course everyone is super horny"

She giggled and continued.

"Kelly was sucking Tom's dick in the front seat, so Brad and I got into the backseat and started to fool around. You know, just kissing and playing with each other at first. Brad then got pretty aggressive and started to pull my pants down. I was trying to push his hands away,but he was too strong, and he pulled my pants and my panties down around my knees."

She closed her eyes

"Then he started putting his fingers inside of me and was touching my clit. I was really getting pretty damn wet down there while he was touching me. I was so torn, really I was babe, but his cock was so big and stiff, and my pussy was so wet. I didn't want to be a cockteaser hon, and Brad hadn't seen his wife for a week, so I figured It was only fair that I should put out for him"

"So, he fucked you into the back seat of the car?

"No, I didn't want to be fucked in the backseat like some common slut, so I told him we should go somewhere else and make love"

I sat silently for a few moments, trying to absorb her words. Then I asked. "What did you then?"

Jen went on.

"The boys then drove us to this quiet picnic area down by the beach. We first sat at the picnic tables and had a couple of beers and talked. Then crazy Kelly stands up and pulls her dress off over her head. She gets up on the picnic table and starts dancing completely naked! And Tom grabs Kelly's legs and just starts eating her muff, right there in public. It was so wild!"

"What did you and Brad do?" I asked

She giggled "Well, Brad had this huge hard-on, because I had been playing with his dick on the way from the club to the beach."

My heart was beating faster,and I felt the stirrings of an erection, as Jen continued.

"When we got out of the car, Brad could hardly contain himself, he was SO horny. He practically ripped off my blouse and then pulled off my bra and tossed them both on the ground. He started sucking hard on my nipples, which were completely erect of course. You know how sensitive my nipples are! Then he yanked down my pants and thong to my ankles and pushed me back on the wood table so hard, I thought I might get splinters in my ass!

"Were you very wet, honey", I asked

"Absolutely soaking at this point" she smiled. "I knew I'd need a lot of lube for his big tool though. He practically tore off my thong and threw it away. I never found it again!"

"Wait Jen, so you were on a picnic table in a public place, and you had NO clothes on at all at this point?"

"Except for my necklace and earrings, I was bare-ass naked honey! I remember spreading my legs waiting for his cock, and when he pulled his pants down and took out it out, it looked huge! It was long, veined and purple and sticking straight up. There was a lot of sticky pre-cum all over the head. When he pushed it inside of me it hurt at first because as you know I am very tight!"

She trembled a little as she described what happened next.

"Then he just started thrusting his dick inside of me and his big hairy balls were swinging, and oh my gosh he didn't last long the first time. It was just a couple of minutes before he came his load. I didn't think it would ever end; his semen was just gushing into me! Lots of lovely creamy jizz. I was in heaven!"

"Did it feel good Jen, being taken like that?"

"OMG sweetie, it's hard to describe. I remember laying completely nude on that picnic table in the open air, with my legs spread wide and holding onto my ankles. Anyone could have seen us, but I just didn't care. My pussy was aching, and I needed Brad's big fat cock inside of me SOOO BAD. You can't imagine what it's like to be completely filled up with a big stiff cock. Nothing compares. When you were inside of me, I could barely feel a thing. I never orgasmed once when we made love. When Brad was inside of me, filling up my snatch, I finally felt like a real woman, and taking his hot seed into my pussy was the BEST FEELING EVER. I must have cum, like five times at least"

"Oh, gosh Jen" was all I could say, Trying to picture the scene.

"Oh, and by the way, I think Kelly took some photos and a video of me and Brad fucking. I'll ask her to email them to you"

The thought of watching them banging like trailer trash, outside on a picnic table really began to turn me on.

"Jen, I asked tentatively, "How many times did Brad get to fuck you during your date?"

"Let's see, not counting the times we fucked here in the room and then again in the shower this morning, I think we fucked four of five times. Brad is VERY virile, and he gets hard again very quickly. He seems to have a full boner ready to go within 30 minutes or so, He is definitely quite the stud! And what's even better, he never seems to run out of spunk. When we did it here in bed, my pussy was as full of cum as when he fucked me on the picnic table. I think you overheard me say that I when I sent you a pussy pic, Brad had just fucked my wet cooch in the car"

"Ok Jen" I said. " I'm just curious honey, where else did Brad fuck you?

"Mmm.... Let me see. He fucked me twice at the picnic area. The second time he just bent me over another picnic table and fucked me from behind. I remember the sound of his big balls slapping against my bottom, when he came inside my twat. That was really something because there was a whole bunch of people watching us have sex honey, Can you believe it? It was so hot being watched!"

"Were you still naked" I asked.

"Yep of course" she laughed. "I expect everyone got a real eyeful!"

I felt my cock getting stiffer as she spoke. "So, bottom line, he just screwed you, wherever and whenever he wanted?"

"Yeah, he's really dominant,and he insisted that we fuck in the back of the car on the way back to the hotel. I remember just lying there on the back seat like the school slut, while he was banging my pussy and feeling up my tits. He ended up pulling out and shooting his seed all my tummy. I was absolutely covered in his sticky man goo!"

She chuckled.

"Oh, and I nearly forgot, babe, Tom got to fuck me as well. I guess that Kelly was bored with Tom's penis and wanted to swap partners when we were driving back. So, we pulled over and I put on my pants and blouse and we walked down to this grassy area behind the tennis courts. Tom got nice and hard and fucked me doggystyle on the grass with my pants pulled down. That's how I got grass stains all over my knees! Tom is not quite as big as Brad, but he has a really nice dick and he made sure I orgasmed before he came inside of me"

"Jen, it's very hard to hear that you fucked two strangers last night while I was waiting here for you" I said sadly.

She shrugged. "Honey, I really felt I couldn't reject their sexual advances since they had paid to take us out to dinner and a nightclub. Besides, they were both really nice and kind to me"

She looked at me as though the whole situation was self-evident and continued as though it really wasn't a big deal.

"Kelly was really the slutty one anyway. Did I tell you that Brad titty-fucked her on the beach and shot his cum all over her face, and she had sand all the way up her butt crack! She had Brad take a picture of all the jizz on her face, neck, and tits and text it to her hubby. Can you believe that honey? I told them that it would totally disrespectful for them to send pictures of me like that. That would be completely wrong baby, I am definitely better than that".

I shook my head in despair as she rationalized her cheating, and thought, what a way to spend our honeymoon.

But there was more to come, much more.