Honeymoon Cuckold Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waves of jealousy and envy washed over me as they drove away, imagining the worse from the start. By the time they got to the restaurant, with my wife sitting on him, I was convinced that Brad's big cock would be rock hard.

I knew I had to do something to take my mind off of things, so I wandered down to the bar. It was no surprise to run into a morose Kevin/Karen sitting at the bar. While we drank, he told me that his wife Kelly had cuckolded him with many men during their 5 year marriage. He said that they were at the resort for their 5 year wedding anniversary, and he had hoped that she wouldn't cheat on him this time.

"But of course, as soon as Kelly saw those big swinging dicks down by the pool, she couldn't help herself" He looked resigned. "Of course, you have seen my dick, so it's really no contest, with these big well-hung bulls"

I frowned "My cock is smaller than yours, so I guess I am a more than a little concerned about Jen tonight.."

He laughed bitterly. "You should be. The fact that our own wives let them call us by girl's names should tell you that they are feminizing us in front of these alpha males. Look at the guys that came to pick up Kelly and Jennifer tonight. Older, better dressed, more masculine and of course MUCH better hung than us. Kelly was practically dripping waiting for them to arrive. And of course, you could see that she wasn't wearing bra or panties, because there is no point in putting them on just to take them off.

"She's probably sucking Tom's cock right now; and there is no way your pretty little wife will be able to resist Brad's cock either"

I looked at him, anxiously. "Oh, I am sure she wouldn't cheat on me" I said. But I wasn't very sure at all.

Back in my room, I was very anxious trying to imagine what Jen and Brad might be doing. At about 9pm I got a text from Jen. It was a selfie of her and Brad at the restaurant mugging for the camera. The couple were cheek to cheek, and Jen was smiling her lovely infectious smile. but at least they were still dressed, and I relaxed just a little.

I didn't get another text from Jen, until after 11:30pm. This one showed Tom and Kelly kissing and canoodling at a table in a night club. It was captioned "T&K getting closer  "

A few minutes later I got another picture, and my heart sank. Jen's head was on Brad's shoulder and she was looking at him with affection while his hand was clearly on her tits. The caption read. "Brad's "feeling" horny" "followed by the eggplant and peach emoji. I texted back. "What's going on Jennifer???"

I heard nothing back for about 30 minutes and my mind had moved to the inevitable. They were probably having sex.! I felt sick with jealously.

Ping - another text just before 1am. Jen actually sexted a picture of her pussy to me -- with no caption or explanation. I was stunned and confused by the picture, Had she been showing her cooch to Brad and Tom? Had she just been fucked by Brad? What was going on?

Repeated texts to my wife elicited no response, and I feared the worst. Angry and jealous, I went to Jen's closet. I pulled out her flimsy black negligee and for some reason, I stripped and put it on. I don't why, but I thought it might make me feel closer to my wife to wear an intimate article of her clothing. With tears stinging my eyes, I stood in front of the mirror looking at myself in her lingerie.

Finally, about 2:30am, I heard a noise at the door. I looked through the peephole and could see an obviously tipsy Jennifer being groped by Brad, whose hands were all over her tits and ass cheeks. She was giggling and pushing his roving hands away while she fumbled with the card key. Eventually she opened the door and stumbled into the room followed by Brad.

Jen kissed me on the cheek, her breath smelling of liquor. "Hello honey, hope you had a fun evening babycakess...".

Her eyes were glazed, her hair was matted, and her lipstick was smeared. I saw she had grass stains on the backside and knees of her stretched pink pants,and red love bites on her exposed breasts. There was a very distinct camel toe in the crotch of her pants, and I could see that she was not wearing her thong, or her brassiere for that matter.

"Did you have a good time?" I asked coldly.

"It was fabulous and fun" she grinned. "Brad was a true lovely gentleman"

"I told you I would have her back by dawn Penny. I am a man of my word!" slurred Brad.

Jen grabbed my arm. "Just one thing baby. Brad has lost his key to his room and reception is not open until 7am, so I said he could stay here tonight until he can get a new one. That's OK isn't it?"

"Well OK", I said uncertainly. ""I guess he can sleep on the sofa in the living room"

Jen shook her head. "Sweetie, Brad's quite tall, and he would be uncomfortable on the sofa. I was thinking, that since we have two Queen-sized beds in the bedroom, he could sleep in one. I will sleep in the other. Since you are shorter and slimmer than Brad, I figured you'd be OK on the sofa. That's all right isn't it hon?"

"Well, I suppose so" I said grudgingly

She looked at me more closely as her eyes focused. "Oh,and by the way, why are wearing my lingerie baby"

Damn, I thought and flushed crimson. In my haste to get to the door, I had forgotten to take off her negligee and now the two of them were staring in drunk amusement at my small penis poking from beneath the hem of the flimsy nightie.

Flustered at this further reinforcement of my femininity, I could only agree tamely to the proposed sleeping arrangements.

"Separate beds though, right Jen"

"Of course, hon. I'm bushed and will probably go to sleep right away anyway"

As Brad and my wife disappeared into the bedroom and closed the partition door, I sat on the sofa in the sitting area, jealously listening to what was going on in the bedroom. At first their words were indistinct, but as I shifted position and moved closer to the wall, I could hear them both speaking quietly but clearly.

"We need to be quiet Brad. Peter might hear us.." sounds of giggling.

Brad snorted. "Penny is probably already asleep in her pretty negligee playing with her little girl dick"

More giggling. "I still can't believe how big YOUR cock is Brad"

"Tell me again Jenny, how much bigger am I than Penny?"

"You are funny Brad; you saw his little willy. Yours is at least twice as big -- probably three times the size!

I flushed red with embarrassment as they intimately discussed my lack of inches. And then what followed was much worse.

"Jenny, did you like my big thick cock inside of you last night baby?"

Jen sighed -- "I LOVED IT -OMG Brad. That was the BEST SEX EVER.!. You stretched my pussy so much that I wouldn't even feel Peter's pecker inside of me now. I sent him a picture of my cooch after you fucked me, but he probably didn't realize that it was full of your creamy cum juice!"

Laughter from both of them as my heart sank. So, she did let Brad fuck her after all. After promising me she wouldn't!

"Well, you deserved it Jen. Penny certainly isn't going to satisfy you with his limp dick. Besides, what kind of man would let his wife go on a date with another man -- on their honeymoon?"

"You are so right Brad. It was pretty pathetic for him to let me date you. What did he think would happen? He saw your cock on the beach. There is no way I could resist that"

"Any guy that gives his bride to another man, should be punished Jen"

Giggling. What would you do to punish him Brad"?

"Well, suck my hard cock Jenny, and I'll tell you"

"Mmmm..." The sounds of sucking then ensued.

"Oh my god Jen- that feels SO damn good. I can't believe how much you love sucking my dick babe?"

"Brad, you know that your dick tastes QUITE delicious. Now go ahead and tell me what you would do with my hubby"

"So, first I would dress Penny up as a pretty little schoolgirl. Dress her in a bra, panties, plaid skirt, white blouse, stockings, heels, lipstick. I'm betting she would love it. She seemed quite happy to cavort in your panties on the beach; and look at her wearing your sexy negligee when we were out on our date. She probably wears your undies when you are at work"

"Uh-huh"

I could hear gagging and slurping sounds, and then moans from Brad.

"Then what Brad,? Tell me babe"

"Well, then I would put her over my knee and give her a bare bottom spanking on her pert little ass cheeks until she squealed, and her butt was red"

I squirmed, just thinking about the humiliation of being spanked by my wife's lover, and to my dismay I realized that my cock was becoming engorged again.

"Mmmm. I would love to see that Brad. Watching Penny's ass spanked on her honeymoon". More giggles. "What next Brad, tell me what else you would do?"

"Are you sure you want to hear?"

"Yes of course babe, tell me, tell me!"

"So anyway, after the spanking. I would make her kneel down on the floor and to suck on my erect cock, just like you are doing now. I would have her lick every inch of my shaft and balls and kiss the big shiny head of my cock. Then I would force her to lick all the pre-cum off of my helmet before deep-throating my 8 inches and getting me rock hard with her tongue and mouth.."

Jennifer moaned. "Yes Brad, then what Brad. Please tell me" she pleaded.

Brad paused. 'Then, my beautiful little slut bride, I would take my cock out of her mouth and slide it into your tight wet snatch and fuck you really hard while she watched and played with her little dick. Once I have blown my big thick load into you, I would have her kneel between your lovely legs and lick every drop of my precious man seed from your wet pussy"

Jen moaned loudly "OMG Brad that's so fucking hot. I want that to happen baby. I want you to do that Brad. Please, please make that happen!"

Brad laughed. "Anything for you Jenny. In fact, you look like you are ready for another hard fucking right now".

"YES Brad, put your cock inside of me quickly!!"

There were rustling sounds as they shifted positions.

I got up quickly from the sofa, my own slender dick sticking out hard from my negligee. I wanted to see this with my own eyes. My own wife shamelessly cheating on me our honeymoon. I still didn't want to believe it, but I just had to see it.

I crept to the bedroom door and saw that it was slightly ajar. Adjusting my eyes to the dim light, I was just in time to see my lovely nude wife straddle Brad who was lying naked on the bed. Our bed!

I got my first look at Brad's stiff shaft and gasped silently. It was over 8 1/2 inches long, thick and veined and was topped by a shiny purple helmet. I couldn't help but compare his proud quivering love pole, with my small member. I was angry with Jennifer for cheating on me, but I could see the allure of his majestic manhood over my own soft pink penis.

I watched helplessly as she lovingly kissed the head of his hard cock and with a squeal of delight, she slid it between her thighs and into her wet tight love canal. As she rhythmically rode his hard member her large white breasts bounced high, and her long fair hair cascaded down her smooth back. She rode his big dick like a rampant cowgirl on a horse, thrusting her clitoris hard against his rigid boner as he rammed into her.

In their mutual lust, they failed to notice me peering in through the open door and I quickly wrapped my slim fingers around my rigid little pole and began to jerk off.

"Your pussy is so sweet and tight Jen," moaned Brad. "I bet you just love being fucked with my nice big man cock, don't you honey?"

Jen threw her head back, as his hands grasped her wobbling butt cheeks tightly, driving his big virile member deeper and deeper into her wet love cave.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME with your big hard throbbing dick you gorgeous stud. Shoot your big sticky cum load into my twat Brad!!"

Jen had completely lost her filter now and was not even trying to be quiet. She was lost in lust, and her orgasm was the only thing that mattered.

I doubt that either knew or cared that I was standing in the doorway feverishly jerking on my slim dick, while I watched both of them come closer to climax. I was mesmerized by the sight of Brad's furious last thrusts as he slammed his dick hard into her tight wet hole. I breathed hard watching Jen suck on her own hard pink nipples as she rode her lover to his completion.

She cried out as Brad's thick sticky sperm flooded into her tight young snatch and her own orgasm overcame her.

Jen moaned loudly. "OH YES Brad, Come hard inside of me my darling lover. Fill me up with..your..love..seed. Brad. You own me forever darling!!"

She fell forward, spent, collapsing onto Brad's broad hairy chest. She leant forward to kiss him,as his still firm penis continued to fill her moist love hole.

I groaned noisily, as I neared my own climax and then ejaculated my thin warm semen onto Jen's negligee.

I quickly shut the door on the satiated lovers. The last image I had was of my lovely nude wife and a stranger entwined in lust and sex on our honeymoon. I saw my beautiful bride unable to resist her basest desires. Casually cheating on me and feminizing me without a thought about my feelings.

I went back to the sofa and finally fell asleep in my cum-soaked negligee, uncertain as to what do next.

************

Pretty Penny

I must have fallen into a deep sleep, because when I woke up, Jen and Brad were coming out of the bathroom together. They were smiling and both wearing white fluffy towels. Brad's towel was wrapped around his waist which accentuated his V-shaped upper torso, broad chest and hard biceps. Jen's towel modestly covered her large tits and bottom.

"Well good morning sleepy head" she grinned. "I hope you slept well. Looks like we have a little morning wood there". She nodded down at my crotch and to my embarrassment I saw that I was quite naked and had an early morning erection.

I guess I must have taken off Jen's negligee sometime during the night and was completely uncovered. I quickly put both hands over my groin to shield my private parts.

Brad smiled. "I think one hand would suffice there, Penny" and they both sniggered.

He then made a show of unwrapping his towel and re-wrapping it around his waist, deliberately displaying his own large cock to me. His throbbing penis looked red and engorged, as though he had just had sex and was marking his territory. I looked at Jennifer and she smiled coyly. I felt so mad that she and Brad had probably just had sex in the shower, while I was asleep.

As Jen dried her hair, Brad dressed and go ready to leave.

"Remember, we are going out tonight again Jen" reminded Brad, and he hugged my spouse.

"Sounds good babe" She smiled kissing his cheek. "See you later."

As soon as Brad was gone. I said to Jen. "Honey, why are you going out again tonight with Brad, when we are on our honeymoon? And he's "babe" now? What's going on?

"Don't be so jealous Peter; you are just being silly. We met a great couple at the night club, last night, and they invited us to a party tonight at their condo. Nothing fancy, just a bunch of people from the resort. "

"Come I come to the party with you Jen?" I said hopefully.

She put a hand on my arm. "Sorry honey, the invite is just for two couples. Brad, Tom, Kelly and me. It'll be probably very be very boring -- you know what these parties are like" she smiled. Besides we are just friends going out and having fun"

I took a deep breath, "Jennifer", I said firmly. "Please don't take me for a fool. When you and Brad were in the bedroom last night I was able to hear everything that you said to each other"

She looked surprised. "Everything? Really hon?"

"Yes" I said, my eyes welling with tears. "Everything. I heard you both making fun of my cock and Brad talking about dressing me up as girl and spanking me and forcing me to suck his cock. And then I find out that you and Brad had sex with each other on your date AND that you were giving him oral sex while I was right next door"

I drew a deep breath as this all just came pouring out.

I said accusingly, "And THEN, I actually watched you fucking Brad in OUR bed"

She eyed me with an alarmed look on her pretty face. "You saw Brad and me making love?" How?"

"The door wasn't closed properly" I said bitterly. "I could see you straddling his cock and fucking him! I'm your husband Jen, doesn't that mean anything?

She glared at me indignantly. "You spied on me with my friend in the bedroom. How low can you get? That's just downright creepy"

I could barely believe that she was turning this around and making me the bad guy!

"Yes, I wanted to see if you were prepared to cheat on me and there you were, having sex with another man"

Jen pulled the towel around her and stared at me. "So, let me get this straight Peter. You SPIED on your own wife of two weeks and didn't say anything. You didn't protest, you didn't say stop, you didn't come in and claim me as your wife?"

I shook my head forlornly.

"No, I admitted -- I didn't"

She laughed witheringly What exactly what were YOU doing, while Brad was allegedly ravishing me? Were you watching us and jerking off?"

I nodded lamely. "I'm so sorry Jen. It's just that I didn't want to come in and cause a sscene"

"Jen stared at me. "Don't make me laugh. You say you watched me being fucked by a another man and were too afraid to do anything about it. Brad and the others were right. You are SUCH a girl, frolicking around in my satin robe and prancing around in my lingerie"

I didn't point out to her that she had made me wear her thong and robe, and my head dropped as Jen chastised me for several more minutes. As she berated me, her towel dropped down and her luscious tits spilled out.

She saw me looking at them and spoke. "Don't get any ideas about touching these puppies again -- I don't know if I can trust someone who spies on me"

"Jen, I pleaded, I just want to understand why you are attracted to other men, and what it is they have that I don't have?"

Jen narrowed her eyes at me. "You really want to know sweetie?"

I nodded.

"Take your robe off and stand in front of the mirror" she ordered

Tentatively I stood up and shed the robe. I stood naked in front of mirror, looking at my image. Jen then stood next to me and dropped her towel, revealing her voluptuous curves, shaved pink slit and tanned legs.

"A week ago, I wasn't particularly concerned about your lack of masculinity" she explained "But my eyes have been opened by the guys I have met here at the resort. It's been a pleasure admiring their broad shoulders, deep chests, hard abs and strong arms. I am turned on by their muscular legs and butts and I love their assertive natures and confident sexuality. And above all, it's wonderful to see their big thick cocks and the effect I have on them"

She paused. "Don't take this the wrong way hon, but when I look at you I see someone who is more feminine than masculine. With your narrow shoulders, hairless chest, ladies butt, thin legs, and delicate features, you ARE kind of girly"

She laid her manicured fingers on my belly. " You have a ladies tummy Peter, soft and rounded".

Then she moved down to cup my manhood. "As for this little thing, and these little balls, they just can't compete with the other men. Size matters sweetie. It just does. Look at Kelly's hubby. He has accepted his beta role in their relationship because she needs big bulls to satisfy her womanly needs"

I stood silently trying to take this all in and bemoaning the fact that I have ever brought her to this resort.

She smiled "The good news is that you do make a good looking girl and It'll be fun for you to explore your sexuality while you are here" "

"So, now we are going to be girlfriends, rather than husband and wife" I asked sadly. "I don't want to be a girlfriend honey. I want to be your husband again and make love to you and satisfy you. I'm not gay. I love women"