Honeymoon Dee-Lite

Story Info
Newlyweds discover anal sex together.
4.4k words
4.58
28.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 1

I had my hands on Inez's hips as she rode me. She was straddling me on her knees, her back arched backwards, her hands on my thighs. I had a great view of her pussy stretched around my cock, her clit prominent and glistening. She was working her smooth hips in every direction at once. "Papi ... Papi ... make me cum big Papi ....". Her espresso color skin was glistening with sweat and tanning lotion in the afternoon sun filtering through the light drapes. Her big breasts bounced, her long elegant neck was stretched out as she looked up at the ceiling, eyes squeezed tight. Her head was whipping from side to side making her heavy mane of dark mocha colored hair sway and brush where her hands met my thighs. I knew what she wanted. I removed one hand from her hip, and pressed hard little circles onto her clit.

Her hips stopped their crazy swiveling. Her thighs locked and began to quiver. Her ass cheeks clenched hard. A series of paroxysms took her, starting at her sculpted lower abs and going up to her toned shoulders. "Ai .... AAAIII .... AAAAAIIIIII!!" I felt her pulsing inside and a hot flood of her juices began to run down my shaft. I stayed hard on her clit, trying to coax another orgasm from her. She jerked forward and grabbed my hand, smiling down at me, gasping and laughing. "Oh my god Steven STOO..OOOP! Three is enough baby!"

Her hair surrounded me like a curtain. It smelled of sunshine, sea, and the plumeria scented conditioner from the hotel.

I grinned up at her "But I LOVE watching you cum!"

She laughed and laid herself across my chest. "I know, baby. But it's the first day of our honeymoon. Let's save a little, okay? Besides .... " she wiggled her hips "... it's your turn now."

I was still hilted in her, rock hard. As aroused as I always was with Inez when we made love, for some reason I was blessed with what she called "freakish stamina." It was true. With a little focus I could go all night, giving her climax after climax, before I relinquished control and allowed myself to unload.

I murmured into her ear "Te amo mi amor."

She sighed and began to pump her hips, whispering back "I love you Steven." She squeezed me rhythmically. "Now give me that load Papi. Give it all to me."

I grabbed her hips and began to match her rhythm. My fingers crawled along her tight ass, and parted her cheeks. She pumped faster and moaned. Then, I placed a finger tip on the puckered ring of muscle I found there.

"NO STEVEN!" she rolled off me, leaving me gasping and my cock throbbing.

"Baby I'm sorry ...."

She was sitting on the side of the bed, shoulders forward, her back to me.

"Why Steven? Why did you spoil the moment?"

I flopped my head back on the pillow, groaning. "Dammit" I whispered to myself. My erection began to recede as I heard her softly crying.

"Inez I'm sorry ... I was ... overcome ... I didn't think."

"No. No you didn't think. Steven, I have told you over and over, I don't want that. It's dirty and unromantic. Isn't my pussy enough for you? Why do you want ... that?"

I had wanted that my whole adult life. Just once I wanted to experience the tightness of my dick in a woman's ass. When Inez and I were discovering each other sexually I had touched her butthole a couple of times, and even tried to rim her as I was going down on her. But every time she stopped everything. She actually broke up with me once over the issue when she caught me jerking off to anal porn. She knew I watched porn and jerked off, she didn't seem too worried about it. We had even watched some together.

But anal porn, that was a trigger. Mainly because she knew how badly I wanted to do it. She had screamed at me "Would you let me do that to you?" When I paused briefly before answering with a small smile on my face, which in retrospect had been the wrong move, she packed up the few clothes and things she had at my place and stormed out. She wouldn't return my calls or texts for weeks.

In the end (no pun intended) true love won out and a couple of months later I asked her to marry me. Which was why we were on our honeymoon in Hawaii.

And now I had fucked up. Big time. And I knew it.

She stood up. "I'm going to take a shower." No kiss, no soft touch, no "I love you Papi."

Shit.

I walked into the steamy bathroom, her dark silhouette was visible through the frosted panel of the walk in shower. I leaned on the door.

"Baby?"

"What is it Steven?"

Fuck.

"I said I'm sorry. Can I come in there and say it again?"

She laughed, leaning against the wall of the shower. "Why, so you can soap up my ass and try to sodomize me like a whore?"

"No. I want to hold you and tell you I'm sorry and that I love you."

I could hear her sobbing.

I entered the shower and held her gently, whispering apologies and promises.

Day 1 - Evening

We didn't make love that night.

We had a somewhat quiet and strained dinner on the hotel veranda overlooking the white sand beach. We walked on the beach holding hands as the sun went down. I would like to think the silence was companionable, but I don't think it was. We went back to our hotel and she came to bed in a shorts set of white cotton pajamas with lace trim, a pair of simple white panties underneath. The signal was loud and clear. This ride is closed for the night.

She did snuggle up to me and rested her head on my shoulder. I stroked her back through her pajama top and said softly "I really am sorry baby."

"I know. I shouldn't have gotten so mad on our honeymoon. But Steven, you know how I feel about that."

I kissed the top of her head. "I know."

She kissed my chest "I love you."

"Te amo."

She fell asleep on my shoulder.

Day 2 - Day

The sun in my eyes and the sound of the surf roused me. The slider to our small balcony was open and the smell of the sea and Hawaii was washing into the room. Inez was leaning on the rail looking out at the ocean, her hair shining and blowing in the ocean breeze. The sun was hitting her at an angle and every beautiful curve of her body was highlighted through the backlighting on her pajamas. My throat clutched a little. God she was beautiful.

I rolled out of bed and walked out to join her. I stood next to her and put my arm around her waist. "Good morning, beautiful. Sleep well?"

She gave a small smile, turned and gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek. "I slept okay."

I floated a tentative "I love you."

No response. Jesus Christ. Had I blown our marriage on the first day of our honeymoon.

"Steven," she continued to stare out at the ocean "Tell me why you want to do that to me?"

I groaned, took my arm from around her and looked down at the bustle of tourists starting to swirl along the strand. "Inez, I apologized okay. I swear I won't ever try that or bring it up again."

She turned and leaned her back against the rail. She folded her arms across her chest and crossed her feet in front of her. "I didn't ask for an apology. I asked for an explanation."

How could I explain wanting to fuck her in the ass without sounding like a pervert.

"Inez, I don't know. Jesus, I'm a man okay? Men are weird like that. Why do you like telenovelas?"

She flipped me off. "Not good enough Steven. I'm your wife now, hopefully for forever like we promised each other. I need to understand this about you. I should have asked before we got married but it's too late for that. So now, I want to know. Why do you want to fuck my ass?"

I was a little shocked. While Inez could talk smack with the guys, and her dirty talk during sex was epic, I could count on the fingers of one hand the number of times I had heard her drop the f-bomb. This was serious.

I turned and leaned my back on the rail and crossed my arms too.

"Maybe because I'm not supposed to want to do that? Or because I'm curious about how it would feel? Maybe too much porn?" I sighed and shook my head. "I don't understand it myself Inez, how am I supposed to explain it to you?"

She was quiet for a couple of minutes. "And even though you know I don't want to do it, you still think about it? You watch other women take it up the ass from men in porn and imagine it's me and you." She shook her head. "Steven, would you leave me for another woman if you knew she would give up her ass to you?"

I spun towards her "Jesus Inez, NO! I love you!!"

"Did you ever wonder if I might leave you for another man who DIDN'T want that from me?"

My heart was racing. "Inez ..."

She turned to me. "I asked for an explanation and you gave it to me. Thank you." She kissed my cheek lightly. "I love you, but I need today to myself to think. I'm going out. If you call or text me I will answer, but I would rather you didn't. I will be back before dinner."

She got dressed and left. She wouldn't answer any of my questions about where she was going or what she would be doing. I texted her once "Te amo mi amor" with heart emojis on either side. Her reply was "I know."

Day 2 - Evening

After spending the morning in the room listlessly scrolling through social media, playing games on my phone, and worrying whether she was going to come back with a single ticket for herself home, I decided to take action.

I showered, dressed and went out to buy candles, flowers, candy, jewelry and a card. I stopped at the front desk and arranged for the fanciest, most expensive room service with champagne they had and asked that they come service the room and put fresh sheets on the bed. I pretty much blew the budget we had set for spending on the trip, and then some.

And then I waited, looking at my watch every 2 minutes and out at the sun that was starting to sink. I was really getting worried. There was a knock at the door "Room service." Shit, were they early? No, this was when I asked them to come. I opened the door and said "Hi, listen, could you just hold that for me until I call?"

The waiter said "No sir, I'm sorry."

"Fine, bring it in."

He did and set up the table and plates, leaving the little metal domes on everything. "Shall I open the champagne sir?" He gestured to the bottle that was sweating in the ice bucket.

"No, thank you." I tipped him and he left.

I was sitting at the table flipping through the TV channels when Inez came in. The food was cold, the desert had melted, and the champagne was floating in water. I looked up at her and said "Surprise?"

She brought her hand up to her mouth and laughed a little, then she ran over to me and hugged me around my neck. "Oh sweetie, did you do all this for me??"

I nodded "Yup."

"Oh Papi, that was so sweet!! Why didn't you call me or text me?"

I looked up at her in astonishment. "Why? Because you told me NOT to! And the one time I did your answer made me think you were getting on a plane home!"

She kissed my cheek "Oh Papi, you know how us Latinas are. We're fiery! I was upset and needed to think. I didn't want to be upset around you and ruin your day."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I guess that's what I get for hooking up with a Latina."

She laughed. "I tried to warn you gringo."

I should have been mad at her for leaving me for the day with no explanation and making me worry. But she was right, I knew about her temper and honestly it was pretty much 100% my fault.

I motioned to the table "Well, dinner is ruined."

"Oh Papi. I'm so sorry." She lifted one of the tin domes. A dried out filet mignon, potatoes au gratin that had crusted over, and shriveled asparagus spears. She laughed a little and said "Well, maybe we could throw it in the little microwave?"

"Naah. Let's just go out and get something quick." I picked up the small jewelry box. "I got you a present."

She opened it and found a gold chain, pendant and earrings all with a plumeria design. She kissed me, put on the earrings and turned around so I could put the necklace on her. She turned and modeled them for me. The pendant rested beautifully between her breasts, which looked lovely in the white silk loose tank she had worn. "Beautiful."

She looked down at the pendant and then back at me "The necklace? Or my tits?"

"Both, or ... all three I guess?"

She laughed and pulled my head down so I could kiss her between her breasts. Then she pushed me away. "I got you something too."

She pointed to a small gift bag that she had set on the table when she had come in. I had hardly noticed it before but now it really stood out. It was bright fuchsia and in silver glittery lettering it said "Delila's Dee-lites." The handles were tied with a thick fuchsia cord with a silver butterfly hanging from it.

I grinned at her "Make up sex lingerie?"

She smiled slyly "You'll find out. But later, after dinner. I'm starving."

We had mahi-mahi tacos and drank a couple of glasses of a really good local pineapple wheat beer at a small eatery near the hotel. We got shave ice and walked along the beach back to the hotel. We kept the conversation light, talking about our hopeful plans for our new life together when we got home. But in the back of my mind, that fuchsia bag pulsed like a beacon.

We got back to the room. The room service had been cleared as I had asked when we left. The bag was sitting in the middle of the turned down bed. My eyes were locked on it. What was it? A cupless bra and crotchless panties? A lace crotchless catsuit? "Ahhh .... Do you want to go ... change ... or something?"

"Nooo." She sat on the edge of the bed, the short light skirt she was wearing resting on the tops of her amazing thighs. She grabbed the bag and handed it up to me. "I'm wearing what I got to wear already. These are for you."

I gave her an odd look but opened the bag, pushed aside the white crepe paper and peered down into it. What I saw made my heart all but stop. There were three ... no ... four tubes of different types of lube. I looked up at her, my eyes agog. "Inez?"

"Now I'll show you what I'm wearing." She stood up, turned around and pulled down her thong panties, kicking them away. Then she bent over, her hands on the bed, looked around at me, smiled and said "Lift up my skirt."

I slowly raised her skirt. She arched her hips back and up and reached back with one hand to pull her ass cheek slightly to the side. There, where her butthole should be, was a round glittering fuchsia colored jewel with a silver butterfly stamped on it.

Day 2 - Evening Part 2

"Inez?? What?" and I reached out to touch the buttplug, entranced.

She spun around and pulled down her skirt. "Not yet!" she said, swinging her shoulders and simultaneously twisting her hips in the opposite direction, which resulted in an amazing oscillating movement of her tits. "There's something else in the bag."

I reached in, pushing more of the white crepe aside. At the bottom of the bag was a small paperback book. It was the same color as the bag and had the same glittery lettering and butterfly. The illustration was a stylized line drawing of a woman's behind. Above it "Delila DeLongue's Beginners Guide to Anal Sex for Lovers".

I looked at Inez, the realization truly dawning on me. This was really going to happen, my dream come true. I was going to fuck the woman I loved in the ass.

My knees suddenly got weak and I had to turn and sit on the bed. I turned to her. "What ... what happened? What changed your mind?"

She smiled a little and took my hand. "Steven, I love you. I intend to spend the rest of my life with you making little beige colored babies, teaching them Spanish and generally making your life miserable in that special way Latina wives have."

This got a laugh from me.

"I walked around for a long time, trying to understand. And then it occurred to me, maybe I didn't need to understand why you wanted this. Maybe the only thing I needed to know is that this is something that the man I love needs to experience, and it should be with me. You're a wonderful lover Steven. You last forever and you fuck me cross-eyed. You go down on me whenever I want you to and almost never ask for blowjobs."

That last bit was true. Inez gave really great head, but to get off I needed something that squeezed my cock tight.

"So, I told myself to stop being a stubborn selfish bitch with a stick up her ass ... so to speak. I found this lingerie and novelty shop not too far from here and bought the lubes and the book. And then I went and found a private place to read the book. That's where I learned about the butt plugs and how they help ... get you ready. I went back to the shop and bought one then found a hotel, went into the ladies room and ...put it in."

"Did it hurt?"

"Not so much. It's small and metal and very smooth. It has sort of a shape that makes it easier. The lady there helped me pick it out. I used a lot of lube on it. And I kind of ... moaned ... when it went in," Inez chuckled "I didn't know someone else had come into the bathroom. They heard me and asked whether I was okay."

"And you've had it in all day? Was that ..."

"Weird? Yeah. I walked around thinking everyone near me knew I had a metal plug up my ass. So, let's read the book together now and give this a try. Okay?"

And so we read the book.

It had simple line drawings and no porno type writing. Everything was straightforward and used correct anatomical terms: anus, perineum, penis, vulva, labia, vagina, clitoris. You get the picture. It was like Ikea had written a manual for buttfucking. And yet sitting there, reading through it with my wife, the woman I love, knowing that we were going to do it, had my member as rigid as a steel girder.

"Which position do you think we should use?"

"Huh?"

"Position. The book says me on top may be best, but I want you to really enjoy this. I've seen the pornos, the guy is always taking the woman from behind. I guess that's so he can see his cock go in really good."

My heart was pounding, blood roaring in my ears.

"What?"

Inez pounced on me like a cat. She pushed her tongue into my mouth. She bit my ears and neck. She whispered "I am so wet right now we might not need the lube. Get undressed Papi and get ready to pop my anal cherry."

She stood up and quickly stripped. She didn't even close the blinds. She was pulling at my clothes. "Hurry Steven, I don't want to think about this too much." I stood up and was pulling off my shirt, she dropped to her knees and undid my belt, almost ripping my pants down. My cock popped out and actually hit her in the face. She grabbed it hard at the base and started to kiss and lick the head. "I want this in me Steven. I want you to put your big cock in my ass."

It was like she had gone wild. I hardly knew who she was. She stood up and crawled onto the bed on her hands and knees. Then she lowered her shoulders and arched her back so that her beautiful smooth ass was as high in the air as she could get it. "Pull it out Steven." She reached back with both hands and spread her cheeks. "Pull it out and put your cock there."

I grasped the jewel and started to pull, twisting a little like the book recommended. The wider part near the base stretched her anal ring out and then, as it narrowed, I could see her asshole flexing around it like she was trying to hold it in. She moaned a little and said "Oh god ..." as it popped out and her hole almost snapped closed.

I grabbed one of the tubes of lube and, following the book, squeezed a generous portion onto her and onto my fingers. She sighed and giggled "It's cold."

I started by just massaging her opening with my fingertips, pushing a little and then gentle circles. She was slowly rotating her hips "That's good Papi. Really good."

I gently slipped a fingertip in. She breathed in quickly "Are you okay?"

She nodded "Mmmm hmmm. Don't stop Steven."

I moved my finger in and out and around, stretching her. She was taking long breaths in and out, like she was doing that relaxation exercise with her Apple watch. Watching her face, I inserted a second finger. She squeezed her eyes shut and bit her lip a little, but then she pushed back slightly. My fingers were down to the second knuckle, moving and stretching her. I squirted more lube and started to insert a third.

12