Honeymoon Dee-Lite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aii, no .... wait .... wait ..." She looked like she was gasping for air. I saw her visibly relax herself and the tightness around my fingers reduced. "Okay ... I'm okay. Keep going."

My third finger entered her and she let out a small soft "aaaahhhhhhh ....it's good baby ... it's good ... I love you. Don't stop."

I pumped my hand slowly as she rocked back and forth, trying to match her and ignore the fact that my cock was throbbing and dripping pre-cum.

"Oh god Steven. It's so good ... I didn't know ...I didn't know." She had moved one hand up between her legs and was working her clit. She groaned "Oh Steven, do it now. Put your cock in my ass. Please Papi."

I pulled my fingers out and laid my cock between her ass cheeks so I could coat it with lube and squirt more onto her hole. I must have used half the tube. I grabbed my cock at around midshaft, squeezed to make sure I was as hard as I could get, positioned myself, and pushed.

She went still, shivering and hissing in breath rapidly. She pushed back against me. "Slowly Papi." And then, the head of my cock popped in. She grabbed the sheets with her free hand. "Aiii ... aiii ... Steven ... god ... you feel so big."

"Am I hurting you?"

"No, god no!!" She groaned and pushed back a little harder. The tightness was unbelievable. Unlike anything I had ever felt. I thought I was going to pop immediately. "Fuck me, Steven. Fuck my ass baby."

I started to thrust, gently as first, going just a little deeper each time. Inez's hand between her legs was moving frantically. Her ass was pulsing, squeezing. She started to push back faster and harder. She gasped "More lube ... more lube." I squirted more onto my cock on an outstroke, threw the bottle aside, grabbed her hips and really started to thrust.

Her ass cheeks were slapping against me. She was writhing and moaning, whispering things in Spanish I didn't understand. Then she threw her head back and cried out "Oh Papi, I'm cumming so hard." and she started to shake all over, her thighs quivering. Her lower legs bent up and her toes curled. I had never seen her orgasm like this before.

I looked down, watching my cock slam in and out of her ass. I was dizzy.

"Inez ...I'm gonna ... I'm ... gonna ..."

"Do it Steven, cum in my ass baby!"

I thrust forward hard and emptied everything into her.

"I can feel it Steven. I can feel your hot cum deep in my ass! Oh Papi, I love you!"

And we both collapsed onto the bed.

Day 2 - Evening - Part 3

A long shower and room service later, we were cuddled up in bed in the fluffy hotel robes watching some old Mexican movie on the Spanish language channel. I was propped up against the headboard drinking a beer and Inez was curled up next to me, her head in my lap. I was stroking her silky hair which was splayed out like a huge fan

"Papi?"

"Yeah?"

"That was good huh?"

I laughed. "Baby, it was amazing."

She sighed contentedly and curled up into a little tighter ball. "I'm glad."

The movie went on for a little while, some cheesy western.

"Papi?"

"Yes baby?

"You know what a strap-on is .... right?"

12