All Comments on 'Honeymoon Dee-Lite'

by Milo_Grigsby

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
moimeme68moimeme6811 months ago

A promising start.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nicely paced and well written erotica. I love the little twist at the end! What's good for the goose is good for the gander!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ha! Great ending.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good premise.

But the anal sex happened and continued too abruptly.

Needed much more in the way of teasing and touching her asshole befre he started to insert fingers.

Maybe even a scene -- before the butt plug was in place -- where she asked him to show her how he'd worship it to see if that'd be hot for her too.

And while he's teasing her asshole she could have been playing with his cock and balls.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A whole tube of lube? You wouldn't feel anything. Women get freaked out, you cant tell me they poo little tiny things, they can stretch

stockingnutstockingnut10 months ago

Great story! The dialogue between the two in the beginning sounds like me and my wife…NFW! We did it a few times many years ago but she says that part of her body is off limits.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good premise.

Rushed sex.

Could have used more asshole teasing. And rimming. To get her really in the mood. Continuing until she begged for his cock in her ass.

Three stars.

Didn't like the last sentence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMilo_Grigsby@Milo_Grigsby
"The opposite of war isn't peace - it's CREATION!!" - J. Larson Milo Grigsby dabbles in erotic writing and digital art. Find my erotic images at https://www.deviantart.com/milogrigsby2 Madly, deeply and forever in love with my precious Charlotte. DISCLAIMER - All models depi...