Honeymoon in Hawaii Ch. 06

Story Info
More fun and games for Brooke and Brad.
9.8k words
3.65
13.6k
8
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carnee
carnee
319 Followers

Honeymoon in Hawaii

Preface

Honeymoon in Hawaii is the second part of the continuing saga of Brooke and Brad. The first part of their story was captured in Couples Camp. Although this is a stand-alone story, I highly recommend reading the first part too. A word of warning, both Couples Camp and Honeymoon in Hawaii contain elements of: cuckolding, chastity, BDSM, and sharing. I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 6

Max was in the kitchen, fixing a pitcher of drinks, while the rest of the party enjoyed the warm Hawaiian night. The aroma of sex still emanating off of Michelle and Brooke mixed with the sweet bouquet from the tropical flowers.

"Sounded like we missed out on the fun," Logan laughed as he climbed out of the pool naked.

Brad was a bit apprehensive. The man that had hit him, knocking him out earlier in the day was now walking towards him, but the knowledge of Logan's past now caused Brad to temper his feelings of jealously with pity.

"Hope you all had fun without us." Michelle chimed in, glancing down at her naked husband still in the pool with Leilani.

Logan grabbed two towels and wrapped one around his waist, covering his sizable distraction, as he took the other to Leilani who was also coming up the steps to join the rest of the group.

"Well it would have been nice to be included." Ron jokingly responded as he swam to the edge of the pool.

"Oh you poor thing," Michelle teased.

"I tell you what, get up here and we can play a game together, that is if everyone wants to have some fun." She playfully announced.

Brad was a little reluctant, but everyone seemed eager to find out what Michelle had planned, so he decided to go with the flow, and see were her idea went.

"I'll be right back." Michelle softly informed Brooke as she headed back into the house.

Michelle returned a few minutes later only this time carrying three blindfolds and her phone.

"You're favorite game right babe?" Michelle chuckled, holding the blindfolds up for her husband to see.

Michelle went on to explain the rules of the game and how it was played.

"Ok girls it's really simple. You get a point for every man you make cum. Guys your goal is to keep from Cuming. You cum, you're out. The winning guy gets to fuck the girl with the most points. Girls have to wear a blindfold, and the guys have to switch girls whenever the music changes."

Michelle handed Brooke and Leilani a blindfold and set her phone on the table next to the back door.

"I'll just put this on shuffle...and," Michelle said as she played with her phone.

Music began to flow from the speakers scattered around the yard, competing with the gentle sounds of the waves in the background, as Max arrived carrying a pitcher of Mia Ties.

"Oh can I play." Max laughed, obviously familiar with Michelle's kinky game.

"Of course, we wouldn't want to leave you out." Michelle cooed, as she smiled at the other two girls.

Logan took his towel from his waist and folded it, placing it on the ground in front of him. Leilani knew exactly what to do and took her place kneeling in front of her impressive date. Ron did the same, grabbing a towel and placing it on the ground in front of him for Michelle to kneel on.

Brad followed the lead of the other two and did the same. Grabbing a towel from the stack and tossing it on the ground in front of him.

Brooke took her place in front of Brad as he looked down into her eyes, excited at the prospect of getting to feel her mouth wrapped around him.

"Ok girls, blindfolds on. As soon as the music changes you are free to start." Michelle announced as she slid her blindfold over her head and pulled it down to obstruct her view.

It was only a few seconds when the music abruptly changed and Ron and Logan both leaned forward offering themselves up to an open mouth. Brad was caught up in the excitement of watching the other two and didn't lean into Brooke's reach right away.

"Hey no cheating, "Max called out, motioning for Brad to move forward.

Max was dutifully waiting his turn from the sidelines, as Brad realized what he needed to do and leaned in placing his semi stiff rod into Brooke's waiting opening.

The three women went to work, feverishly working on their man. It was obvious the woman's competitive nature had taken hold and each was trying desperately to be the first to bring their man to release.

Brad felt himself swell in Brooke's mouth as the sounds of sucking echoed off the lava rocks decorating the yard. The sight of three women pulling out all the stops, using their most erotic techniques to win the oral race, was defiantly adding to the excitement, as he felt himself harden.

Brooke was swirling her tongue around the head of Brad's cock as she stroked him into her mouth. Brad was starting to lose himself in the feeling, the distraction of the other two masterful women fading from his vision as he began to close his eyes.

"Ok switch." Max called out, as the music once again abruptly changed.

Brad reluctantly pulled himself from Brooke's skillful mouth, and followed the cue from the other two, moving to his left.

Brad replaced Ron in front of Michelle and moved forward, allowing her to grab him and pull him into her silky mouth. As the unfamiliar sensation of Michelle's mouth engulfed him, an urgent feeling washed over him. If he was feeling something different, so was his wife.

Brad quickly looked over to see Max had replaced him in front of Brooke, and was now feeding her his veined staff. The feel of Michelle's mouth wasn't enough to distract Brad, as he watched Brooke work her magic on her new suitor. Brooke wasn't frantic about her sucking of Max at all. She was taking her time pushing herself down as far as she could, and drawing him in as deep as possible. Brooke knew what Max liked, and was doing her best to excite him.

Max was almost to his potential when the music once again changed, forcing each man to move to his left, placing Brad now in front of Leilani and Logan at Brooke's empty hole. The sting of Logan's attitude had been somewhat muted by his apology curbing some of the jealousy Brad had felt, but it wasn't enough to erase the weeks of salt that had been rubbed in the wound of their polygamy. The sight of Brooke kneeling in front of Logan brought back the memory of the first time Brad had witnessed her like this, on the edge of Pine Lake with her mouth darting between Nick and Logan.

Brad was so wrapped up in watching Brooke, as she swirled her tongue around the bulbous head of her treat he barely realized his dick was in the mouth of a stranger. Leilani was stroking him trying to win the race, but it was the excitement of watching Brooke enjoying herself that was truly having an effect on Brad. He could feel the juice building back up in him as the music stopped and each man stepped back from his current position.

Brad found himself the odd man out this time, standing there alone watching as the other three men paired off taking their new places. Ron was now the lucky man to receive the attention of Brooke as she wrapped her hand around his protruding member and started pumping him into her mouth.

Brad could feel the warm breeze grazing his rock hard dick as he intently watched Brooke jerk Ron onto her outstretched tongue. She was franticly moving her hand back and forth, as she licked the underside of Ron's head softly moaning, trying to coax him to release.

Ron was starting to hiss as he arched his back, obviously trying to fight off the impending explosion and be the first to get knocked out of the competition. As much as he tried Ron simply couldn't resist the urge to shoot his seed on her outstretched tongue, and started to tense.

Brad was standing alone just waiting for the music to switch, focused on his new bride as she caught every drop of Ron's explosion. Once she felt the first hot drop hit her tongue she quickly surrounded the head of his cock with her lips as she pumped vigorously, drawing his ecstasy out of his body one shot at a time.

Brad's attention was drawn away from Brooke by the loud grunts of Logan, as he emptied himself into Michelle's bobbing mouth. Michelle responded by locking her lips around Logan as she reached around pulling him into her, grabbing a handful of each of Logan's checks pulling him as deep as she could, and swallowing his warm gift.

Again the music abruptly changed this time causing Ron and Logan both to step away from the action to except their loss.

Brad quickly did the math in his head, Brooke and Michelle both had one point each, and only him and Max remained in the game. If he could hold out long enough he would most likely be getting to fuck one of the two of them.

The prospect of fucking Michelle, Brooke or much less likely Leilani was quickly forgotten when Brad felt the warmth of Brooke's mouth wrap around him. His cock jumped at the sensation, realizing she was still holding the hot seed Ron had left her. The slick sensation of her mouth was something he had never experienced before. Instantly it sent a shock wave thought his body.

The mixture of Brooke's amazing skill and the kinky thoughts of his seed mixing with another mans in her mouth was overwhelming. The warm silky feeling was amazing, causing the buildup in him to bubble to the surface. Brad looked down to see Brooke's lips wrapped around him as her hand firmly pumped, encouraging him to give her a second point. The light from the pool cast a shadow on her face illuminating it with a soft glow as he saw the warm juices sneaking out between his cock and her hungry lips.

The sight of Ron's cum coating his cock as Brooke pumped away desperate to prove she was the best cock sucker of the group was more than Brad could take. He couldn't hold out any more and the hot seed he was so determined to hold back overflowed. Brad watched Brooke eagerly milk him into her already used mouth. Victoriously Brooke squeezed Brad's throbbing cock getting every drop and leaving him spent yet again.

Just as Brooke squeezed the last drop from Brad the music changed once again, leaving Michelle kneeling without anyone to replace Max.

"Well looks like we have a winner." Michelle said as she pulled the blindfold off and stood up.

Max was the only man left unsatisfied and yet still hard as a phone pole.

Brad watched as Brooke slid her blindfold up to see who the last man was, as she caught the juice sneaking out the corner of her mouth with her finger, bringing it up to her hungry lips and devouring it. Brooke was licking her lips, savoring the flavor of her victory and contemplating the trophy she was about to receive.

"Hey bud, come with us, let's get in the hot tub." Logan suggested as he took Leilani's hand and led her to the tub.

Brad was still trying to recover from the pleasure he had received, as he came to grips with the results of the game and once again the mix of emotions that came from knowing Brooke was about to be with Max.

Brad watched Michelle as she whispered something into Brooke's ear, as if she was giving her instructions on how to proceed. Once she was done with her guidance, Michelle gave Brooke a congratulatory pat on the back and walked towards the hot tub.

"Yeah let's get in the water." Michelle agreed putting her hand on Brad's shoulder and encouraging him to join them trying to distract him and leave Brooke to her task.

Brad was about to take the invitation, hoping it would be enough of a distraction to get his mind off of what he had just lost. The overwhelming sexual excitement that took over at the beginning was lost when he came in Brooke's mouth. Now that powerful sexual aphrodisiac was replaced with fear and jealousy once again. Regardless of how many times he had seen Brooke with others the past month or so, the feelings of jealousy still poked at his side and caused his heart to race.

"Wait, before you go. Can I have a word with you Brad?" Max earnestly requested.

Brad's heart raced with anticipation, bewildered at what Max wanted. The two seconds that he stood there waiting to hear what Max had to say felt like an eternity, as Brooke curiously watched wondering herself?

"I just want to make sure you're ok with this buddy. " Max enquired.

Brad hadn't considered the idea he could call a stop to this, considering he hadn't really been given the opportunity to previously. The realization he could change the outcome surprised him and his feelings of fear and jealousy quickly turned to a weird soup in his stomach. The mixture was strange and unexpected. Brad looked over to catch Brooke's look of surprise as well, as she held her breath waiting for his response.

The look on Brooke's face was not the look of an excited wife waiting to hear her husband's demand for clemency but instead the fearful look of a wanton woman afraid she would be refused her desire. The mixture of emotions in Brad's gut churned as he found himself unable to deny Brooke's desire. The look on her face reminded him of the thrill of watching her desire as it built and ultimately exploded.

"Yeah I'm good, and I think she is too." Brad responded, as he smiled at Brooke.

Brooke's grin said it all, as she blew her husband a thank you kiss.

"Right on, I just want to make sure you understand. I have a little bit of a sensitivity issue, So It's going to take a lot for me to finish. It could get a little intimidating for both of you." Max explained.

Brad looked at Brooke only to see her face beam with pride as if she had just been challenged. Brad recalled watching Max pound away on Michelle and envisioned the same happening to Brooke. The concern Brad had for what Max was saying was obviously not shared by Brooke.

"I think I can handle it." Brooke enthusiastically chimed in with a huge smile on her face.

Max smiled back at her, pleased at her exuberance.

"Well ok then, I guess you can go enjoy the water, while I enjoy your wife." Max said, dismissing Brad.

Brad found himself on that familiar roller coaster of emotions as he went from the high of sexual excitement to the low of wistful jealousy. He took one last look at Brooke to see her thankful smile as he turned and headed for the hot tub.

Brad joined the rest of the group, taking a seat in the spa, and positioning himself so he could watch his wife if not up close at least from a distance. He was intently watching as Max helped Brooke up from her still kneeling position on the towel and embraced her softly kissing her as if it was their first.

Brad couldn't take his eyes off of the action as Max lead Brooke to one of the lounge chairs, laying her down on her back and positioning himself between her legs. Max softly prepared Brooke with his tongue as he readied her for his entry.

Brooke held his head, running her fingers through his short course hair, as she bit her lower lip. Max's dancing tongue had Brooke's body begging. It didn't take long, and Max was lifting his head from between her legs, working his way up her torso and positioning himself between her lifted knees. As Max lowered his ass, Brooke's head went back pressing against the cushion of the lounge chair and her eyes rolled back in her head. It was obvious Max was pushing his way into Brooke, and she loved every inch.

Brad watched completely distracted by the site of Brooke taking Max in her pussy for the first time unaware of anything happening around him in the water. It wasn't until he felt the tight grip of Michelle's hand wrap around his already firm dick that he even remembered he was naked and in a hot tub with four other people.

"You like watching her don't you?" Michelle taunted, giving his dick a squeeze.

Brad didn't answer, but he did break his gaze long enough to check and see who's hand it was clutching his erection. Michelle's question was obviously rhetorical; there was no need for him to answer, after all the answer was clearly yes.

"You know he isn't like most men. He can fuck for hours. Max can fuck her until she is so sore she won't be able to fuck anyone for days." Michelle continued, as she gave Brad another squeeze.

Brad was once again too focused on Brooke, to completely comprehend the words Michelle was uttering. The sound of Brooke's moans carried in the night air, fueling his excitement as Michelle continued her firm hold.

"He will make her cum again and again, he will flip her over and use her ass, he will fuck her mouth, and he will still be hard as a rock." Michelle knowingly laughed.

Brad watched as Max found his rhythm, rocking his body into Brooke, causing her to grab his torso on either side and hold on. Brooke's moans synchronized with Max's thrusts as he transformed her body into a pile of sexual desire.

Brad's attention was drawn away from Brooke once again as he felt something brush against his leg. It was Logan's foot.

Leilani was sitting in Logan's lap facing him, her wet tits rubbing against his chest as she bounced up and down. She was riding Logan like a horse on a merry go round. Her arms wrapped around his neck holding on for dear life as he helped raise her up with his hands on her ass.

"I bet you wish that was you, don't you?" Michelle questioned as she started to stroke Brad under the water.

Brad was shocked at the question. Just the mere thought of Leilani riding his cock felt almost like cheating. Brad couldn't deny she was beautiful but the idea of being in Logan's place was something he could never admit to desiring.

"Or would you rather be him?" Michelle giggled nodding her head towards Max and Brooke.

Brad quickly returned his attention to his sexy bride who was in the throes of her first of what would undoubtedly be many orgasms. Brooke was arching her body, pushing her chest out as her eyes rolled back in her head. Her mouth was wide, gasping with every bolt of electricity that shot through her body. Max continued his steady thrusts as Brooke's moans and pants persisted and she rode the crest of her orgasm.

Brad smiled as he watched Brooke's pleasure roll over her. The look on her face was that of pure ecstasy, and Brad knew her warmth must have been coating Max's cock at that very moment. Watching her orgasm was almost as much fun as giving her one he thought.

"She will never get him off like that. " Michelle said in a troubled tone as she released her hand from around Brad's shaft.

"What do you mean? " Brad asked confused at Michelle's sudden change in demeanor.

Michelle had gone from being the seductive, teasing friend, stroking and taunting Brad with her words to more of a concerned coach.

"If she doesn't start talking to him, she will never get him to cum. He can go like that all night, and she will be so sore tomorrow she won't be able to walk. He will just fuck her harder and harder and harder all night." Michelle said with a sound of concern in her voice.

"I told him I thought she was ready, but maybe not." She continued.

"You've seen him fuck. I tried to get him started earlier for her, but it takes much more than just physical stimulation for Max."

Brad was confused. Yeah he had seen Max fuck before, he had fucked Michelle just a little while earlier, and more than once fucked Brooke in the mouth. Yeah he could get a little aggressive but why was Michelle concerned about it?

"Tell me something Brad, have you seen Max cum?"

Brad thought for a minute, replaying the scenes in the dojo, the first time Max fucked her mouth by the hotel pool and realized no, he had never seen Max cum.

"No I guess not." Brad responded as he watched Max pick up the pace.

"There's a reason for that Brad, he has a really hard time having an orgasm." Michelle reviled as she lowered her voice just above a whisper.

"He has a battlefield injury that greatly diminished the nerves in his penis. Luckily it doesn't prevent him from getting an erection but it does make it much harder for him to cum. The blood flow is fine but the sensitivity is greatly reduced." Michelle quietly explained.

carnee
carnee
319 Followers