Honeymoon in Hawaii Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, I'll put my cage on for you." Brad finally exclaimed, once again convinced it was just more erotic teasing.

Michelle took her hands from Brad's face just in time for Brad to see Max once again add more lube to his cock before sliding it back into Brooke's now relaxed hole.

Max slid in easily this time stopping about half his length before pulling back and leaving only his head still inside. Slowly he pushed forward again establishing a leisurely pace fucking Brooke's now well lubed ass.

"Doe's it turn you on watching Brooke get fucked in the ass?" Michelle teased.

"Yeah," Brad breathlessly answered fixated on the site of his lovely wife's abuse.

"So tell her." Michelle whispered in his ear.

"I love watching you get fucked in the ass." Brad shamelessly confessed.

Hearing the words come out of his mouth added to his own excitement as well as seemingly encouraging Max. Brad could tell from the sly grin that appeared on Max's face that his admission was like fuel for him.

"Oh baby, he's so big." Brooke cried.

"Your cock is so fucken big!" Brooke forcefully growled, looking back at Max.

Max responded to Brooke's endorsement by grabbing her hips and pulling her back into him farther, taking control of her body and increasing his tempo. He worked his rugged shaft in and out of her yielding ass with more and more force as he intensified his attack.

"Yes fuck me, fuck my tight ass." Brooke encouraged with an almost demonic tone.

Once again Max took the sounds coming from her and turned it into action. The more Brooke talked dirty the more Max liked it, and the scene quickly turned from a small grass fire to a four alarm structure completely engulfed in flames. Brooke seemed to be a woman possessed. Her body was under assault from an animal. Max sounded as if he was growling as he quickened his pace seemingly taking out his anger on Brooke's pleading behind.

"That's it baby fuck that beautiful little ass." Michelle wickedly hissed.

Brad was as affected by Michelle's devilish encouragement as Max was. Watching Brooke's firm little ass take the aggressive pounding was just about the hottest thing he could imagine. It was like watching two out of control animals feverishly breeding to save their species, and had him unknowingly leaking pre cum.

The whole time Max was fucking Brooke, she had been holding Brad's hand, but he hadn't been conscious of it until her grip increased. Brad had been solely focused on what Max was doing to Brooke. He had completely lost any grip on his other senses. Max was the puppet master in control of Brooke and now Brad as well. Neither of them could focus on anything but the feelings he was causing in both. The firm grip she had on him was now increasing even more as her moans and pants gave way to screams of joy.

"Fuck me, yes fuck me." Brooke screamed, as she squeezed her new husband's hand.

The effects of multiple orgasms and violent pounding had taken their toll on Brooke's swollen pussy and it was uncontrollable dripping onto the fabric cushion. Seeing this, Michelle reached under Brooke's bucking body pressing her hand firmly up into Brooke's completely used and dripping pussy.

Brad watched Max continue to increase his pace, as he pounded Brooke's ass, now with Michelle's hand catching the juices flowing from Brooke's uncontrollable cunt.

"Look at this. Look at how this sexy little slut cums from being fucked in the ass." Michelle wickedly announced, pulling her hand back for Brad to see.

The sights, sounds, and smells had Brad in a fog. It was like a waking dream. All so dam exciting yet too hard to fully absorb and comprehend. While this certainly wasn't the first time Brad had been in this position with Brooke, (sidelined while she enjoyed the sexual pleasure of another) it was the most exciting yet.

Max was in completely control of Brooke as he pulled on her thighs and thrust into her at his pace and with the force he wanted. There was nothing about the way he fucked Brooke that indicated he was willing to compromise. He was going to fuck her the way he wanted and she was going to like it regardless.

Michelle brought her hand up to Brad's face letting him breath in the smell of his dripping slut, only to pull away before he could reach out and take a taste.

"Oh, no you don't." Michelle chuckled.

"You wanna taste, you're gunna have to work for it." Michelle cruelty exhaled as she plunged her fingers back into Brooke.

Brad's disappointment at being denied was quickly forgotten as he returned his attention to Brooke and Max's hedonistic mating.

"Oh my god yes, fuck yes, Oh, oh, oh," Brooke panted.

Brooke was having difficulty holding herself up. Her arms had become weak and she could no longer hold herself up off the lounger, in complete exhaustion she let go of Brad's hand and let herself fall, pressing her breast against the cushion and dropping her arms to the sides dangling in surrender. Max's cock was still plunging in and out of Brooke's once tight ass with ease. He was fucking her with the same fierce determination he had fucked her pussy with.

Max held tight to Brooke's thighs holding her up on her knees as he relentlessly fucked her. Brooke's pussy was leaking a steady stream of excitement unable to hold anything in at all. With his now free hand Brad pushed the hair from Brooke's cheek as she looked at him with a mix of excitement and concern. Brooke's uncontrollable sexual excitement was turning to fear. Fear that her puppet master would never be fulfilled and retreat.

Brad too was filled with a mix of emotions. He had never been so turned on in his life. Watching Max use Brooke like this was amazing, but he too was afraid Max would never stop. Max was like a breading lion. How do you pull a lion away from their mate? Max would surely have to tire at some point, but when? Before or after her did damage to her?

"If you want to see him finish you have to help her, you have to get into his head and help her." Michelle hissed like a serpent in his ear.

Brad knew exactly what she meant. Max responded to the dirty talk. He liked having his ego stroked.

"I wanna see you cum in her ass." Brad barked.

"I wanna watch your cum leaking out of her." Just as Brad said that, he felt a strange sensation.

"Relax," Was all Michelle whispered in his ear, as her hot tongue licked his lobe.

Brad was startled, but knew exactly what Michelle was doing; it was just like the day on the Lake, when he had been forced to cum while still in his chastity cage.

"Tell him." Michelle devilishly whispered.

Brad's attention was once again being divided between the amazing arousal of Brooke's gratification and his own body's reaction to manipulation. Michelle used the lubrication she had taken from Brooke to ease her way in and was now slowly rubbing that magic spot inside him.

"Please fill her ass with your cum." Brad begged on Brooke's behalf.

Brad could feel the urge to cum boiling up and looked down to see the clear pre cursor dripping from his own erection. Michelle was forcing the liquid up out with each twist of her finger. Her expert movement was massaging Brad's prostate, taking away any ability he had to control himself.

"Oh god, I feel you Max. I feel your amazing cock swelling in me. Oh my god. Yes," Brooke cried as she looked into her husband's eyes.

Knowing Max must be close; Brad broke eye contact with his sexy wife and fixated on the swelling cock violently thrusting into her. Max's growls got louder and more frantic as he feverishly slammed into Brooke's ass like a crazed maniac. Brad could tell every muscle in Brooke's body was exhausted and had given up, but Max was still holding her weight up off the chair as he continued intent on completing his mission.

Max finally let out a serious of grunts as he pushed himself as deep into Brooke as he could. He was dripping beads of sweat some landing on Brooke and mixing with hers before falling to the puddle of her nectar accumulating on the cushion below.

Brad watched closely as Brooke's eyes widened and her mouth opened in amazement as Max shot his burning seed in her. With each grunt Max thrust hard, pushing Brooke's body forward and forcing her eyes and mouth to dilate.

"That's it let it all out, give me every drop." Michelle cooed.

Max's thrusts slowed as he deliberately forced his seed deep into Brooke's ass. His fierce thrusting slowed as he finished using her tired ass to draw every drop out of him one firm stroke after another.

"That's a good boy," Michelle whispered, as she pulled her finger from Brad.

Brad instinctively looked down as he felt Michelle withdraw her finger from him to see he had emptied the last of his sperm too. Michelle had milked him forcing the last of his stored batter to fall wasted on the concrete. This was the second time in his life he had been milked this way but this time his cock was free and yet still left untouched. There was something that made this even more confusing to understand. How could he get so excited and manipulated like that without even a hand on his cock? How could he have cum without even realizing it? Michelle had forced the juice out of him without him even realizing it. Brad was too focused on Brooke to even realize his own pleasure was being met too.

Brad was still trying to understand how he could not only cum without his dick being touch but also how his cock could remain so hard afterwards. It was as if he had an orgasm without the pleasure associated with it. It was obviously not an illusion. The results were there, but the feeling and deflating results weren't.

"There you go buddy, all yours." Max declared as he pulled his satisfied monster from Brooke

Brad forgot about his own cock quickly looking up to see the results of Max's satisfaction. Brooke's body gave out and fell to the wet padding below. Without Max holding her hips she could no longer hold herself off the chair and crashed like a rag doll.

Brad moved closer putting his hand on Brooke's glistening ass, gently massaging her cheek as he bent in to kiss her. It took every ounce of strength Brooke had to respond to her husband's kiss but she felt obliged. Regardless of whose dick had been abusing her for the last hour, the fact remained it was a shard experience. The intimacy they shared was unique, a special bond between a married couple that only they could fully appreciate. With her kiss she wasn't just thanking him for allowing her to experience yet again an amazing sensation, but was acknowledging her desire to share it with him as well.

If it was possible to be fucked to death, Brooke had certainly come close. Brad gently rubbed Brooke's ass and thighs as he cuddled up against her quivering body. Brad could feel her heart racing as he pressed his body close to hers, offering comfort to her nearly lifeless frame as he gently rubbed the sore muscles in her ass.

It took a few minutes before Brooke's body regained control and she could assume authority over herself once again.

"Oh my god, that was amazing." Brooke gasped.

Brad responded by kissing her again and pushing his hand between her ass cheeks to offer some more relief to her aching muscles. Once Brad felt the wet results oozing out of Brooke his cock instantly twitched. The vision in his mind wasn't enough, and he raised up to get a look for himself.

The thick white gobs of still hot liquid poured out of Brooke bubbling like a boiling pot of soup. The sight of her forced unnatural open, the muscles of her ass unable to tighten called to him like a siren from the sea. Brad wanted so badly to plunge his still stiff cock into her dripping wet ass he quickly moved behind her, retaking the spot Max had occupied only a few second earlier.

Before Brad was able to get the head of his cock to the opening he so desperately wanted, Brooke called out.

"Please baby, I can't anymore."

Brad's heart was in knots. The passion in him wanted her ass so badly right now, but the compassion in him knew she had been through so much already. Brad kneeled there looking down at the flood coming from her desperate to add his own to the mix, but knew it was too late. Between her exhaustion and his milking there was no way either of them could perform. Disappointed but resolved to the fact he would have to wait, Brad stood up and collected one of the discarded towels lying beside them and wrapped it around his drained bride.

Brad scooped Brooke up like a wounded animal and carried her up to their room gently placing her in bed and sliding in next to her. Brooke was already asleep when Brad reached across her body holding her close and kissing her on the shoulder.

Brad lay there replaying the erotic movie of Max's relentless abuse of Brooke's body. The emotions rushing back again as if it was all happening again as they lay there together in the dark side by side. Brad could hear Brooke's voice calling out for Max to pleasure her and Michelle's sinister instructions as she encouraged them both. He could hear the sounds of Brooke's heart beating over the soothing sounds of the crashing waves in the distance echoing in through the window.

The smell of Brooke's body filled his senses as he tried to drift off to sleep next to her, the familiar smell of her secretions unable to overpower the unmistakable smell of Max's gift undoubtedly still leaking from her. Brad felt himself swelling up once again, his body responding to the images even though he too was completely drained.

Brad's eyes were closed and he was attempting to turn the movie in his mind off when he was startled by the buzz of his phone on the nightstand, causing him to open his eyes once again. The room was filled with the light from the phone as another buzz vibrated the phone on the table.

Brad rolled over, reaching for his phone and looked at the screen.

It was a text message: 7oclock run don't be late, we have some important business to talk about.

Brad was setting the alarm on his phone so he would wake up on time when another message came in: hey thanks buddy. I hope you enjoyed tonight as much as I did. You're a lucky man.

Brad set his phone down on the nightstand and rolled back next to his lovely bride. He laid there thinking, and Max was right, he was a lucky man. Brooke chose to be with him. She could have any one of the men that wanted her and yet she wanted him. She married him and chose to sleep in his bed with him. The sex she still wanted to share with him even when he wasn't the one actually fucking her. The intimacy and love they shared transcended the sex. And after all he enjoyed watching her and sharing the excitement with her too.

Brad felt a smile wash over his face as he closed his eyes once again and snuggled up against his lovely bride drifting off to sleep with her.