Honeymoon in Hawaii Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I warned Brooke, she will have to get as good at stimulating men's minds as she is at stimulating their dicks."

Brad was listening to Michelle as he watched Max pull out of Brooke and re position her so he could enter her from behind. Brooke was on all fours her ass hanging over the back of the lounger and Max was standing behind her, his massive cock reaching forward to enter her once again.

"He likes to be in charge, he likes to feel powerful, he likes to feel like there is no one who can please a woman like he can." Michelle disclosed, as she returned her hand to Brad's still stiff dick.

Brad was more aware of Michelle this time. Although his eyes were still focused on Brooke he was starting to have trouble not responding to the action happening right next to him.

On one side of him was a beautiful Island woman, passionately kissing her lover as she rode his cock. On the other was an aggressively sexy mistress who was once again slowly stroking his cock under the water. The sounds of Brooke and Leilani fucking bounced off the water like the surround sound at a theater filling Brad's ears.

There seemed to be a chain reaction of sexual excitement. The more Max fucked Brooke the more Leilani worked herself on Logan, yet Michelle kept her pace slow and steady. The whole time Ron just sat there soaking in the hot water as if he was just a quite spectator, taking it all in.

Brad was feeling his own excitement grow. Michelle's hand was certainly having an effect on him, but the sights and sounds of the two couples having sex was powerful in its own right.

"Oh god, oh my god," Brooke cried out.

Brad watched as Brooke had her second powerful orgasm, with Max fucking her. He was holding her thighs pulling her ass back into him as he slammed into her, plunging his cock to depths she had never felt before.

"He is so good at making a woman feel pleasure. I know exactly how she feels right now Brad. She wants to feel him fill her, and every time he pulls out she wants him to push himself back in. The emptiness fuels the desire but the fullness feeds it." Michelle longingly admitted.

Brad watched as Brooke's head turned as if she was trying to look behind her, but her eyes were closed and her mouth was again gapping open panting in desire. Brad felt his own thrill bubbling up but was once again thwarted by Michelle as she removed her hand.

"Yes, fill me with your cock baby."

This time it was Leilani who was crying out with pleasure as she rode Logan to orgasm. Her bouncing stopped as her body started trembling. Logan grabbed her pulling her tighter against his muscular body forcing his tongue into her mouth as she rode the rollercoaster of pleasure filling her body.

Brad felt like he was watching an old fashioned three ring circus. His attention was yanked back and forth between the three fantastic things going on all at the same time. The beautiful island girl in the water with him, the hot hand job he was getting, and the hottest part of the show, his lovely wife being fucked by his new friend Max.

Max was pounding away at Brooke. She was rocking back and forth like a jockey on race day, only it was her that was being ridden. She bucked and wiggled as Max smashed into her like a stud breeding a mare. Max was aggressive and ruff, but Brooke was enjoying the barbaric affair, the wet sounds of her widening hole competed with her moans as they filled the night air.

Brooke was shivering, her body losing all control as the next wave of electricity shot throughout her body.

Max pulled himself from her, teasing her pulsing pussy, and allowing her juices to drip onto the cushion below. He was taunting her with his length. Pushing slowly to the deepest depth only to withdraw and leave her empty and stretched.

Brooke's body was glistening with sweat, as her tits hung slowly swaying from Max's motion. Brooke was lost. It was as if her body had given up any hope of control. Brooke was nothing but a puppet, moving to the cues of her master.

Max leaned back giving Brad a good look at her swollen lips, gaping open almost begging for mercy as he dipped his thumb into her, scooping up a collection of her nectar. Max smiled at his glistening digit as he smeared the lubrication on her yet unpenetrated hole.

Brad was mesmerized by the circular motions Max was making with his finger as he continued pulling the strings of Brooke's resistance, causing her tightest opening to relax.

"I love when he does that." Michelle whispered, her lips lightly grazing Brad's earlobe.

Brad watched as Max massaged Brooke's own juices into her puckered hole, as she relished his attention. Brooke never even flinched when a large glob of Max's saliva fell onto her willing ass and was quickly added to the mix.

Brooke's eyes opened catching Brad's gaze and locking eyes with his. Brooke could tell from the smile on Brad's face he was enjoying the show, and Brad could tell by the smile that washed over her face that Max had penetrated her defense and was now inside her. Brooke's mouth stretched open and let out a gasp as if all the air had been pushed out of her from behind.

Max started thrusting in and out of her once again only this time holding her firmly from within and controlling her motions with a single finger and guiding her. Brooke was forced to ride his veined rod while hooked firmly with his thumb in her ass. Brooke arched into Max; giving everything she had to him, letting him yank her around like a toy for his amusement.

Max reached up with his free hand and gathered up Brooke's long main, holding it tightly and pulling her head back almost lifting her off the lounger. He was riding Brooke with a firm steady pace. His stamina was beyond impressive. Most men would have shot their load long ago and needed to recover, but not Max. He was determined to push Brooke's body to its limits as he rode her through what was quickly turning into one long continuous earthquake of orgasms.

"How long do you think she can take it before she passes out?" Michelle asked with a tone of concern in her voice.

Brad panicked at the idea his lovely wife was being pushed farther than her body could endure. "Pass out?"

"If she doesn't gain control of herself and start fucking his mind, he'll fuck her until she loses consciousness."

"Max is like a jet. He'll keep fucking her faster and harder until her body can't take the g forces."

Brad was watching Max as he pummeled Brooke with his knurled cock, holding her in place with a fist full of hair while he eased his thumb in and out of her. The final thread holding Brooke to this planet snapped free as she screamed.

"Oh fuck yeah; fuck me, fuck me."

Brooke's words were like a jockey's whip encouraging Max to push on. Max picked up the pace even more, alternating the thrusts between his cock and finger.

"She better start fucking his mind like I taught her, or she won't make it." Michelle warned once again, with even more concern in her voice.

Brad wasn't completely sure what Michelle was talking about, and the look on his face showed it.

"You don't understand do you Brad?" Michelle teased as she pulled her hand from his rigid cock and slapped his cheek.

Brad was shocked to say the least. He spun his attention from his wife to his mistress jolted by the stinging impact of her hand on his face.

"What is the largest sex organ Brad?" Michelle asked apparently annoyed at her need to explain.

"What?" He asked confused by the question.

"The largest sex organ is the mind, Brad. If she ever wants to make Max cum she will have to fuck his mind." Michelle continued as she pushed Brad's face back to watch the action.

"Look at how he is taking her Brad. Look at the way her body is begging for him. The way he is opening both of her holes Brad. He is reaching into her with his cock and drawing out her soul." Michelle cooed as she lightly held his face, forcing him to watch Max's performance.

"You are watching your wife not only fuck him but give herself completely to him. He has penetrated her existence and is about to fuck her unconscious." Michelle's soft yet stern voice commanded.

"She cares more about his pleasure right now than even her own safety. She will beg him to please himself with her body regardless of the consequences.

Brad was in awe of the two of them fucking. Michelle was right. This wasn't the first time Brad had watched Brooke fuck, but this was something different. Brooke wasn't in control of her own body anymore. Her body and her soul seemed to be separated, and her body was going wild right now. Where was Brooke right now? Where was her mind? Was she even aware there was anyone else there watching her? Her body seemed to have taken over and left the rest of her wandering around the universe alone.

"Why don't you call to her? Tell her you love her. Tell her how much you like watching her." Michelle hypnotically instructed.

Without giving it a second thought Brad called out over the loud moans of his wife.

"I love you baby."

Brooke's head turned pulling against the strain of her tightly gripped hair to look at him as she beamed with a thankful smile.

"I love watching you fuck." Michelle coached in a soft mesmerizing vioce.

Brad found himself as lost as Brooke was. His mind separated from his body.

"I love watching you get fucked." Brad unabashedly declared as Brooke smiled through her clenched teeth.

Brooke's face was a mix of pleasure and pain as she pulled against the tension of her hair trying to maintain eye contact with her confessing lover.

"You're such a beautiful slut. " Brad blurted out, without the need for encouragement from his sexy mistress.

"That's it Brad fuck her. "Michelle insisted.

Brad could feel Michelle's words as they raced from his ear to his brain and down to his cock.

"Your wife loves the way Max feels in her Brad. Look at her face. She's in pain from his massive cock, but she wants it more than anything." Michelle quietly cut into Brad's psyche.

"Look at how his cock is pounding in and out of her. Look at how he is destroying her pussy with his vicious attack. If he keeps fucking her like that, she'll never be able to feel you in her. She'll be too stretched out to even feel your cock in her." Michelle's words seared.

Brad's heart was pounding in his chest as Michelle's words fanned the flames of his passion. The jealousy he had felt was overtaken by the hot erotic thoughts Michelle was stirring. The sight of Brooke being used like an animal, fucked like a slutty little mare breeding with a championship stud had Brad's conscious attention while the unbridled sexual imagery Michelle was pumping into his head took hold.

"Look at her ass Brad. Look at that tight little ass of hers open for him Brad."

Brad didn't want to break eye contact with Brooke, but was forced by the gently urging of Michelle's hand as she pushed his gaze towards her loosening hole. Max was pulling his thumb from her and swirling it around as he pushed it back in. While he was pounding her pussy like a racehorse, he was treating her ass with a firm kindness. Max had Brooke loosened and open, ready to take more.

"Would you like to see him cum in her ass Brad?" Michelle taunted.

"Yeah..." Brad quietly gasped.

"You're going to have to do better than that Brad; if you want him to cum in her ass you're going to have to help her."

"She needs your help Brad. She needs you to go help her make Max cum in her ass."

Brad looked back up to see the uncontrollable desire that was taking over his lovely wife. Brooke was gritting her teeth and breathing heavy. The hard fucking Max was giving her wasn't enough. She wanted more. Brooke was pushing back trying fucking Max like a feral animal.

"Help her Brad. Help her fuck Max. Tell him how much you want him to fuck her Brad. That's what he wants to hear. He wants to hear you beg as much as he wants to hear her beg."

Michelle had worked her way into Brad's mind. He could see and hear the whole thing playing out in his head. He imagined what it would be like to egg Max on. How hot it would be to confess to him how hot it was watching him fuck Brooke. Brad could see what it would be like when Max finally unloaded in Brooke's ass and how satisfied Max would be. The erotic scene was fast-forwarding in his imagination as the real life action continued.

Brooke started screaming again.

"Yes. Oh my god, fuck yeah. Oh my god," Brooke cried.

Brooke's body was convulsing as if she was having a seizure. Her body was in a state of perpetual orgasm with wave after wave crashing one after another against the shore, but once in a while there was a swell that came in faster and harder than the others.

"Go Brad, go to her, and help her." Michelle's hypnotic voice instructed.

Brad climbed out of the hot tub, never unlocking his eyes from Brooke's and walked over to where the barbaric mating was taking place.

"Do you like watching him fuck me?" Brooke angrily asked through clenched teeth, as she continued pushing back against him.

Brad was concerned at her tone at first, but confessed just the same.

"Yes I do."

"Do you want him to fuck me in the ass?" Brooke knowingly barked, with an emphasis on ass.

"Yes. I do." Brad responded like a brain washed prisoner

"Tell him." Brooke snapped.

Brad was too caught up in the unrestrained sexual activities to even think twice about what he was doing. He was completely controlled by the erotic energy unable to think of anything other than carnal pleasures.

"I love watching you fuck my wife." Brad admitted looking at Max as he continued fucking Brooke like a crazed animal.

Max was unrelenting. He never slowed. Beads of sweat covered his muscular body shimmering in the moonlight, but he still never let up. He thrust in and out of Brooke's swollen pussy, her lips battered from the onslaught. Max's lack of sensitivity meant he could maintain his full stiffness for an unearthly amount of time.

"You want to watch me fuck her ass like I'm fucking her pussy? Max asked.

"Yeah," Brad answered.

"Tell him Brad. Tell him you want to watch him fuck my ass baby." Brooke chimed in, explaining what was expected of him.

Once again Brad was completely lost in his own sexual excitement to evaluate the wisdom of what he was doing. He was fully engulfed in the desire at this point and would say or do anything to make it continue.

"I want to see you fuck Brooke in the ass." Brad blurted out.

"What do you say?" Max teased.

"Please, please fuck my wife in the ass." Brad pleaded.

Max smiled as he stopped his thrusting and withdrew from Brooke's gaped pussy.

Brad was mesmerized at the sight of Brooke's pussy as Max pulled himself completely free of her. Brooke's body was obscenely open, her outer lips puffy and swollen from the continuous pounding. The moonlight was bright and the reflection off the pool water was shining in Brooke like a singer on stage caught in the spotlight.

Brooke's body was pulsing; her inner vaginal walls were in a perpetual spasm attempting to grasp the cock that had been so feverishly stroking her insides.

The thick milky liquid of her orgasms began to flow from within dribbling out unrestrained by the plug that was preventing its earlier release.

Max pulled his massaging thumb from Brooke's now loosened and egger ass, grasping his dick and firmly pressing the head to her puckered hole.

"Tell him." Brooke pleaded.

"Fuck her ass Max. Please fuck her ass." Brad was begging for Brooke, his lovely wife to be fucked as if his life depended on it.

Brad held his breath as Max pushed slowly forward guiding his swollen head past the outer rim of her pleading ass. It certainly wasn't the first time Brooke had been fucked like this, but Max's veined cock was considerably thicker than even Logan's and was sure to be a challenge for any woman.

Max eased back and pulled away from Brooke allowing her ass to close momentarily and take a rest from the intense stretch.

Brad was intently watching the juices still flowing from Brooke's reddened pussy when he noticed the large puddle of spit land on Brooke's ass like a dart in a bull's-eye.

Max once again pressed the head of his cock to Brooke's asshole and pressed forward. This time the head of his cock slid in much easier causing Brooke to gasp.

"Fuck that feels good." Brooke declared as she pushed back into Max.

Brooke was egger to get Max inside her once again, this time in her ass. Her enthusiasm for his cock showed on her face, and in her words.

"Oh my god, his cock is so big Brad." Brooke cried as her face was overtaken by the painful pleasure of his invasion.

"His cock feels so good. Oh my god Brad his cock is so fucken amazing." Brooke moaned.

Brad could feel his own cock bobbing up and down as the salty air filled with the smells coming from his beautiful slut wife. Max was gently pushing deeper and deeper as Brooke helped press herself onto his tight rod.

Brad was startled when he felt a hand on his shoulder, jerking his attention away from Max's gradually disappearing dick to see Michelle had left the hot tub to join in.

"Tell him sweetie." Michelle said looking down into Brooke's eyes.

"I love the feel of Max in my ass. His cock is amazing." Brooke confided, looking into Brad's eyes.

"Take my ass. Make me your slut. Show my husband how a real man fucks." Brooke feverishly chanted.

Max's cock finally plunged completely out of sight, filling Brooke's ass in a way she had never felt before. Max's dick wasn't the smooth silky cock most men had. It was much more leathery and utilitarian. Brooke had tasted it. She had felt the grainy texture between her lips and on her tongue but to feel his veined monster in her ass, filling her like this was something else.

"You want him to fuck my ass honey?" Brooke smiled as Max gently withdrew, only to add more self-made lubricant and push himself all the way to the bottom again.

Before Brad could answer his wife's steamy question Michelle interjected.

"I bet he would do anything to watch you right now."

Hearing Michelle's words, Brooke got an evil grin on her face.

"Would you honey?" Brooke teased.

Brad wasn't thinking. He was too mesmerized by the thick pole forcing her ass open, to contemplate what either of the two women were saying.

"Do you wanna watch Max fuck my ass baby?" Brooke teased.

"Yeah," he said not taking his eyes off of Max as he withdrew slowly once again.

This time when Max pulled completely out, Brooke's ass hesitated. Her firm pucker was giving way to his continued violation. Once again Max's saliva hit the crack of her ass and quickly ran down, this time finding its way inside.

"Would you put your cage back on for me baby?" Brooke softly purred, as Max glided easily back into place.

It seemed like harmless erotic talk; Brad didn't think she would seriously make him put that thing back on after all the fun they had been having. The days of denial at the lake were but a memory but the heat of the moment was palpable.

"If you want to watch you have to agree." Michelle whispered as she reached up gently covering Brad's eyes with her hands.

"If you want to watch your wife get fucked in the ass, you have to say yes." Michelle quietly hissed pressing her hands even tighter against his eyes.

"Ok, yes." Brad desperately snapped.

"Say it baby, say you will put your cage on if I let you watch Max fuck my ass." Brooke seductively commanded.

Brad hesitated to respond. The sexual excitement mixed with the adrenalin rush he was feeling was making it difficult to form coherent thoughts at normal speed. Once he was able to process her words though he realized there was no way he could put it on right now anyway.