Honeymoon Manor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoy..." Felix let out a soft sigh, then breathed in again, letting the sweet scents of the glowing flowers flow through his tired mind. He swooned into Cocoa's arms, immersed in brilliant light. "Oh..."

"Might as well... breathe in..."

Some part of Felix's brain started to click as her tone turned increasingly sultry. "Um..."

"Might as well breathe out..."

"Ahhh." He breathed out without thinking. He twitched slightly in her grip, feeling the scent washing over his mind, easing him into compliance as her hand started to slide beneath his trousers...

"Such pretty flowers," she said sweetly, and he felt her lips grazing over the small of his back. "Wouldn't it be nice to lie in them? We could pass such a long while among them, Silly."

"Nice." Felix started to nod, then stopped himself. "Wait. No."

Her little kisses paused. "No?"

His brain started to spark. "No. No!" He struggled, twisting out of her grip, and threw the flowers to the ground like there was an adder in them. He stumbled away from both bunny and flowers, shaking his head vigorously. "I, um--sorry. I don't think that's a good idea. No, not at all."

The bunny was silent a moment, then sighed. "Oh, alright. But we're running late already. We really might as well have some fun, don't you think?" She batted her eyelashes.

Felix grimaced, rubbing his neck. "I... I've got a feeling whatever you have in mind would be a lot more fun for you in the end."

"Oh, I very much doubt that." She giggled, but seemed satisfied. "Alright, then. So can you pick up the flowers, Silly, or is that too much effort for you?"

"I'd say so," he said, sticking his tongue into his cheek as he stared down at the flowers he'd dropped--feeling rather like he was staring down at a stick of dynamite. "And you know, I think you knew that I couldn't."

"Aw, Silly." She tapped her fingernails on the box of chocolates. Put-a-prup. "Maybe I just didn't want you to go rushing off without me! I don't get company here often." She stooped and took the bouquet, nudging the bluebottles back into place. "I can lead you, though!"

"... Alright, then. If you must." Felix had to relent on this one. Anything to keep those flowers away from him.

He followed her at a fair distance as she skipped over to the archway. Beyond was only darkness, but the flowers shed a weak light.

"Now, just to warn you..." She waved the bouquet, causing him to reflexively lean back. "These flowers don't stay bright for long without a human to appreciate them, and the wicked turns of the maze dampens most light and sound anyways. So you'll want to keep close to me!"

Felix eyed the flowers nervously. "But what if I--"

"Let's go!" Cocoa said abruptly, and took off running into the darkness.

Felix's heart skipped a beat.

"Hey! Wait up!" He bolted after.

The bunny girl raced ahead of him, dancing around tortured twists and bends like they weren't even there. HE could barely keep up--every corner she danced about he had to practically skid around to avoid smashing into a wall, or worse, running off the path she'd laid out. Every passage had at least three branching exits, and it was dangerously clear just how intricate this maze was.

Felix heard her giggling as she ran around a sharp corner. He raced after, heart pounding.

And his heart lurched as he made it around and saw what lay on the other side.

Cocoa had just leaped across a deep pit. A very deep, very wide chasm in the passageway.

Inside the pit, he could barely see, by the flickering light of the flowers, a mass of colorful smoke. He heard moans and joyous sighs from within that smoke.

It was too late to slow down or stop. Instead, he sprang into the air, narrowly clearing it to the other side.

"Slow down!" he cried, sparing one last nervous look at the pit as the light fled, rendering it invisible.

The bunny stopped at an intersection, spun to face him, and giggled. He only saw her silhouette amid the flickering lights now. But he could still make out her almost luminescent grin. "Speed up!" she said. "We haven't got long now that you're in here. And stop relying on your eyes!"

"Wh--" But she had already taken off again, and unable to think of an alternative, Felix resumed chasing her.

She was right about one thing, he reflected nervously, as he used his arm to grasp a corner and spin around a 180-degree turn to follow Cocoa. They hadn't long. His every ounce of adventurer's intuition was telling him that this was one of those "speed puzzles", and he didn't want to think about what might be following them through it.

Now, that was only a sense, a vibe he was getting.

All he knew for sure was, that smoky smell behind him was getting stronger by the minute.

"What is it?" he called, squinting as the lights grew dimmer. She wasn't getting further away, he knew. Her scent wasn't getting more distant--the flowers' light really was dying.

He felt a sudden presence behind him, and nearly jumped out of his clothes as a hand grasped his wrist. The sudden scent of bachelor buttons and daisies filled him as warm lips pressed up to his ear, a brief touch before the bouncing bunny fell back down to earth.

"Imp infestation. Follow your nose."

She raced around him, having somehow made it to his rear without him noticing. In the dim light, he saw her giggle, clasp her hands behind her back, and blow him a kiss.

A warm, heavy wave of sweet scents--chocolate, and roses, and the dizzying smell of the bouquet--swept over Felix an instant later, and he gasped. Wonderful feelings erupted inside him, causing his knees to quake.

He quickly recovered and raced after the fleeing bunny girl.

Gods, but she was as quick on her feet as she was on her tongue. He was nearly catching up when she came to another intersection, spun to face him, and blew him another kiss. He barely heard the smack of her lips now, but he smelled the waves of scents that assailed his mind.

Felix moaned, his cock throbbing in his pants. He was distracted for a moment by her gorgeous little silhouette before he recovered.

The third time they reached an intersection, he actually lost her. He had a moment of panic, spinning around, realizing he couldn't make out the glow in the oppressive murk. At a loss, he sniffed the air.

At the same moment, another wave of sweetness descended on him, and he gave a relieved sigh, grateful for his wonderful-smelling benefactor.

They ran for some minutes like that--Cocoa pausing every now and then to giggle and blow him kisses, helping him to keep track of where she was going. He followed almost literally blind, guided now only by her vague outline and the lovely scents. Occasionally, he could get close enough to see her sly smile, or to hear her soft kiss a second before the scents struck him. But overall, he was just trying to keep up.

Sounds and sight were fading away as he ran. He wasn't sure if it truly was because of the maze's power, as Cocoa had suggested, or because of how tired he was getting running. Probably a little of both. But he just had to keep up. Had to keep pace with her.

On one intersection, he caught the smoky smell again--stronger than ever, and this time from up ahead of him. His heart lurched as he realized there had to be another pit trap--or "imp infestation", or whatever it was--up ahead. He couldn't see a thing!

Felix drew nearer the scent. He could hear Cocoa giggling off in the distance. But he could also hear moans. Whimpers. His footfalls seemed to grow heavier. The smoke... it smelled so thick, so strong, like sweet rum, flowing into his head like a sugary butter-rum sauce.

He needed to jump. Needed to jump when he reached the edge. But how would he know? The scent seemed to grow thicker... and thicker...

His feet felt numb, he realized. He felt numb all over. He had no sight, no sound, no touch. All he had was his smell. And oh, what wonderful smells.

Would he even notice if his feet leaped onto empty space and he fell? Would he even care? Was he already in the clutches of the imps? Was that why it smelled so thick?

Why his cock was throbbing so intensely in its confines?

This thought sparked enough panic in Felix to jump, just as his toes grazed a sharp corner and he realized just how very close he had come to the edge.

The adventurer sailed through midair, and for a moment, all he knew was the smoke. His eyelids fluttered, and he found himself breathing in, found himself moaning. He still had sensation in one part of his body, and with trembling fingers, he rubbed himself through his trousers, sighing at the heavenly delights being poured into him...

He landed in a tumbling pile on the other side. The shock of the cold stone to his body helped jolt him back to painful alertness. He pushed himself onto his hands and knees, then started to rise up, still half-dazed by the scents of the smoke behind him.

Plump lips pressed against his cheek, no longer hindered by his height, and he heard Cocoa whisper, "You must run faster, Silly. We're almost there."

And before she leaped up and started sprinting away, she blew a little kiss right in his face.

Felix collapsed backwards, his head slipping over the edge of the pit, as the flowery scents mingled with the scents of the smoke mingled with the richness of the chocolate. As he breathed in, as the moans from down below taunted him with that pleasure he was being denied, the most wonderful thoughts ran through his head.

Thoughts of how gorgeous Cocoa was.

Thoughts of how it had felt in her arms, how sweet and intoxicating those flowers had been. How intoxicating her kisses were.

He pulled himself to his feet, panting, and took off once more, following her scent with a singular drive.

He distantly heard her blow another kiss, and only dimly noticed that his pants had slipped off completely somehow as the wonderful smells flowed over him and made his cock tingle.

Felix raced around corner after corner, dizzy and horny and confused. Every now and then, another pit trap came up, but he knew to jump now when the smell grew thickest. The jump itself wasn't dangerous, really--the flight afterward was, that period where he was lost in the air, isolated, alone in the void with only the smoke for company.

It was so easy to breathe in, to inhale the imps' thick incense. And every time, Cocoa was there to help him up afterward.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" she cooed in his ear one time, tickling a daisy under his nose until he almost wanted to sneeze.

"Ah... ah..."

Her fingers tickled over his cock through his undergarments. "We're almost there! Just keep following Cocoa." He just kept panting, staring off into darkness. There was a pause. "Or... are you done running?" Her voice turned sultry, and her hand started to wrap around his cock.

"N-No!" he cried, forcing himself back into a sitting position. "A-Almost there!"

"Oh, fine." He heard her blow a kiss, and he moaned as his cock throbbed with newfound energy. "Catch me if you can!"

Another time, he was lying all the way down, his head dangling over the pit's edge, totally immersed in smoke. He could swear he felt soft, very hot hands caressing his cheeks, petting his hair, and something about breathing in the smoke felt so, so easy...

"Aww, is Silly feeling all silly and sleepy now?" asked Cocoa's distant voice sweetly. "Is it time to rest?"

"N-no... gotta..."

"Sure, sure, of course," she cooed, her breath tickling his face as her musky scent filled his mind. He realized, numbly, that she had run her fingers over her wet pussy and was holding them over his mouth, letting him breathe her in. "But don't you wanna rest for a little while? Just a moment. We've been running so long."

Just a little rest.

Just a nice little nap.

The bright and eager smile of the Keyhole Maiden drifted through his mind.

"No!" he cried, and sprang up. "We have to... to keep going!"

The bunny giggled, blew one last kiss, and resumed the race.

As Felix ran, inhaling smoke and pollen and all sorts of sweet, forbidden scents, his head swam. With every breath, he could swear he felt fingers running over his chest, lips tickling his ears with wordless whispers. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see beautiful women--the kinds of women Ricard bedded, lovely plump-lipped ladies with big, firm breasts pressed against him, giggling and promising with every little kiss they plantedon his neck.

Just a little rest! they cooed. Rest with us. There's no hurry, no worry...

Felix kept his whole mind centered on the departing bunny's sweet scent, desperate to resist the effects of the maze. His poor, tired mind knew it had been tricked, and now the only way was forward.

At the very least, he was almost certain the bunny wasn't just leading him in circles--the pits were getting more and more frequent, so one way or another they were exploring new ground. They were also going up. Clearly, whatever was following them was something she had to avoid, too, so she couldn't risk doubling back. Eventually, she had to take him to the exit.

He had to get to the exit.

He had to get out.

Had to catch up to Cocoa.

"Catch me if you can!" she cooed, and he realized he had leaped and fallen near the edge of a pit again, realized Cocoa was planting kisses along his now-naked chest. He saw her pale eyes glint in the failing flower light as she leaned in to finish him off with one long kiss to the lips... He tried to marshal all his will, tried to ready himself to struggle, to fight her off...

And then she sprang to her feet and continued running with a teasing giggle.

Felix's mind was almost putty. He was so foggy. The smoke was everywhere, and so were the flowers. The ghostly figures clutched at him now, cooed in his ear, dragged him down, sabotaged his jumps with tickling fingers and tongues.

Forget the bunny, they sang. Stay here with us! Be nice and empty and horny with your Mistresses.

Felix's whole mind was swimming, sinking, swaying. He gasped for breath as he ran, even as his will melted into goo, as the whispers of the apparitions became more and more tempting, the smells of the smokey pits became more and more enticing...

But then he saw the bunny girl up ahead, saw her lingering at yet another intersection. He fought the ghosts' whispers off with a growl. He would catch Cocoa, would never forget her, he... h wanted her, he needed her...

Cocoa giggled, blew a kiss at him, and pranced off around yet another corner.

Felix growled and moved to take off after her, to catch that teasing little bunny and... and...

And he froze. Something was nagging at him. Something he couldn't ignore, even with that bunny's bright, brilliant pale eyes gleaming, with her red lips glinting in the dim light, with her mocking giggles filling his ears and making his cock throb desperately, desperate to catch up with her and enjoy what she so clearly planned to tease him with into eternity...

Oh, that was it!

He could see her.

And hear her.

Pretty clearly, actually.

Slowly, Felix turned around.

He was staring down what appeared to be a short ventilation shaft. At the far end, there was a grate, and beyond it, flickering light.

He looked down and noticed a small pile of chocolates resting within a little daisy chain, all placed atop a dainty little pink napkin.

He stooped, picked up the napkin and chocolates, carefully discarded the daisy chain, and straightened.

He popped a chocolate into his mouth and started walking. As he did so, his head rapidly cleared, finally free from the intoxicating scents. He rebuttoned his shirt with a sigh.

It was, he had to begrudgingly admit, a pretty sneaky puzzle.

He wished he still had his pants, though.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12