Honeymoon with Mom Ch. 03

Story Info
Nicole, son Brandon, and husband enjoy the hotel amenities.
1.6k words
4.49
30.4k
41
3

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today...

Nicole relaxed and reclined in the honeymoon suite's Jacuzzi, parting her legs to more directly expose her pussy to the stream of bubbles from the underwater jet. The warmth and motion of the water added to the arousal she always felt when remembering the beginning of her sexual relationship with her father.

Even more stimulating, however, was that right now she had both hands full of cock.

On her left, her husband James peered at her through lust-hooded eyes as her soap-slickened fingers danced up and down the underside of his prick. The soap worked up a lather that Nicole massaged into the dense nest of his pubic hair. She cradled his huge balls in her small hand and smiled admiringly at him.

On Nicole's right, Brandon gritted his teeth against the urge to yell out his mixture of excitement and frustration as his mother administered an expert hand-job. She chuckled throatily at his horny discomfiture, varying the speed and pressure of her strokes to keep the kid in a state of surprise and anticipation. She snuggled close against him as she jacked his cock, pressing her breasts against his arm and licking his ear.

"Bet you'd like to come," Nicole whispered, continuing to jack him off under the water." You're right at the edge. I can tell. A mother knows these things."

"Uh-huh," Brandon muttered, his breathing fast and hard as a race horse's." Do it, Mom! Jack my meat 'til I shoot!"

She threw back her head and laughed throatily, the dark, wet ringlets of her red hair spraying droplets across the faces and chests of both her lovers.

"Beating off's for kids, darling," Nicole teased." I think we're both way beyond such childish games."

She looked questioningly at her husband. James just grinned and nodded." Go ahead," he said." I'll just lay back and watch...for now."

At Nicole's urging, Brandon shifted around on the fiberglass seat so that he and his mother were facing James. Nicole straddled her son, rising from the foaming water until half her thighs were exposed to the cool air." Can you see everything, dear?"

"Everything," James said. His gaze was fixed on the moist pink opening at the juncture of his new wife's legs. The head of Brandon's cock reared up out of the water, just inches below his mother's pussy. He wrapped his strong arms around his mother's soft belly, steadying her. Nicole spread her pussy lips with two fingers, her other hand guiding her son's prick toward its hot destination.

Crouching down a few inches more, she settled the steamy entrance of her cunt atop the mushroom-like head of her son's cock." Mama loves you so much," she cooed as she engulfed the first few inches. And then, to her transfixed husband: "Enjoy... ungh...the...show!"

Nicole worked her way down onto Brandon's rock hard cock with little wriggling thrusts that churned and caused the water to splash. She tried to go slow, wanting James to have a clear view of the action. He deserved that, for being such an open-minded and supportive husband.

Their marriage, Nicole reflected, had surely been made...well, perhaps not in Heaven, she thought with inward amusement. Not unless the Almighty were a heavily-hung eternal stud ravishing the tight sex mouths of his angelic nymphs. Hell, why not? she decided, If we were made in His image, why the everlasting fuck not? He/she gave us tits and cocks and pussies along with the drive to use them.

And, she decided, any laws or rules forbidding the consummation of human lust for another simply because they were mother and son, or sister and brother, father and daughter or any other combination must be the invention of narrow-minded and sex-hating human beings.

James would surely agree with her improvised theology, she thought. From the first, he had not only accepted but happily encouraged the continuation of her sexual dalliance with her own flesh and blood. And that was why he was her perfect mate.

Biting her lip the red-haired mother took more of her son's dick into her creamy tunnel. She savored the pressure of his cock against her inner membranes and flexed her internal muscles as if to draw him faster and further in.

"You sure can suck a guy's dick great from either end," Brandon laughed. His hands moved up to cup his mother's giant breasts. Kneading her stiff nipples he pulled her gently downward. With a sudden jab of his hips, he snaked the rest of his cock into Nicole's hole with a single thrust.

"That's more like it," Brandon grunted." Let's get this in gear." He started snaking his shaft repeatedly in and out of his horny mother. She yelped in pleasure and shock as her son took charge of the incestuous fuck.

Nicole was so glad that she didn't have to choose between one man and another, between James and Brandon. Much as she adored her husband her son would always come first in her heart and no cock, not even her husband's magnificent endowment, quite equaled the thrill of penetration by her own son.

James, of course, had no idea what his bride was thinking at that moment and had no interest on his own in pondering the ways of the universe. He was content to lean back in the warm water, hands folded behind his head, and watch the beautiful older woman take cock. He'd never known anyone to fuck with quite the abandonment and pure joy of Nicole Andrews. The undulation of her hips, the rippling tension of her calves, and even the slight jiggle of her maternal belly bespoke the guiltless pleasure with which she gave herself to her partner-of-the-moment...whoever that might be.

Sex was simple for James and always had been. His first sexual experience had been with his family doctor, an attractive, quite conservative Belgian woman in her forties who'd been his doctor as long as he could remember. He'd matured sexually during one of the long overseas diplomatic assignments on which the family had accompanied his father. James had turned eighteen by the time they'd returned to the States, and when he'd gone in for a routine checkup and physical Doctor Willems had made the discovery which had altered both their lives.

James remembered standing in the examination room wearing only his BVDs." Please remove your shorts," the doctor said briskly as she had dozens of times." During your time in Europe," she'd begun, flipping through his medical history," did you experience any...Oh my sweet Lord!"

Doctor Willems had been staring unabashedly at the teen's crotch. None of this was part of the routine examination as he remembered it.

"Is something wrong?" he'd asked naively." Am I not normal?"

Doctor Willems had taken a deep breath before answering." Nothing is wrong," she'd said." Something is very, very right with you, Jimmy. But you are also definitely not normal." After a few more awkward moments of staring at the teen, the doctor had seemed to resolve some doubt in herself. She'd walked over, locked the examination room door, and then had begun James' sexual education.

James still held many fond memories of Doctor Willems. He remembered how her long, almost ice-white blond hair would fan over her bare shoulders as she'd crouched before him to give head. Telling his parents that their son had a slight" muscular anomaly" that was nothing to be concerned about but would" require a few hours of weekly physical therapy to correct" she'd fucked and sucked the young man through his remaining public school years.

On the rare occasions when his interest had seemed to flag she'd introduced him to her friends, a collection of oversexed middle-aged women united, it seemed, by their unyielding fascination with big cocks. Anything to keep James curious and returning, that seemed to be the Doctor's motto.

"You have a special gift, Jimmy," she'd tell him, hugging his butt with her long legs to pull his" gift" deeper into her cunt.

And so, sex had always been simple: James had something that women wanted badly. Not every woman, but most that he'd met, were not only willing but, it seemed, positively eager to break rules, violate solemn vows, and even endure public humiliation for a ride on his giant cum-filled cock.

So now, as he observed Nicole bouncing and shrieking on her son's dick, it was James who considered himself lucky. She was not only a gorgeous MILF but a freak who was game for anything and everything. She understood his needs and intentions as well as he understood hers.

On the day he'd proposed she'd said to him, "Darling, I want you to know something. I love you too much to ever deny you the right to your pleasure...and I know you feel the same way. After we're married I want you to go on putting the prick to any woman you so desire, whenever you want. And I'll do the same, opening my legs and mouth and ass to any man I please...most of all, my son Brandon."

"So good, so good" Nicole chanted now as Brandon fed his prick up her cock channel." That's the way, that's the way to fuck your mother!" She leaned forward, supporting herself with her hands on her son's knees while opening her pussy even wider to his battering cock.

The beginnings of an orgasm stirred in Nicole's belly, sensations like tingling electric arcs of pleasure radiating out from her center to the tips of her fingers and toes, her nose, and her nipples.

"Hey kid, Momma's about to come," James said." She's got that dizzy look of hers."

"Yeah?" Brandon said." Far out. 'Cause I'm about to unload my balls into her!"

"Yes, yes, do it now!" Nicole moaned. "Give me all your juice, baby! I'm there, I'm...ooooh, yyyeeesss, aaaiiieeeee!" she howled as she came. She kept spiking her pussy down on to Brandon's cock as he spewed his jism into her yet again.

At this moment of supreme cock-loving bliss it was hard for her to believe how close she'd been to missing all of this, just a few years ago...