Honeymoon with My Sister Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You go do that," I said, leaning back and closing my eyes.

I heard the shower turn on, and then her voice from the bathroom. "Dean?"

"Yeah?"

"Um, could you help me with something?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"It's kinda embarrassing."

I walked over to the bathroom and knocked lightly on the door.

"Come in."

I opened the door and found Autumn standing in the middle of the bathroom, wearing only a bralette and shorts. Her breasts were cradled beautifully and jiggled as she jumped up and down, pulling at the zipper at the front of her shorts.

"What's up?" I asked, the alcohol and boobs stopping me from comprehending the obvious problem she was facing.

"It's stuck," she said, throwing her hands to the side and pouting.

"Let me help you," I said, kneeling in front of her. I pulled at the zipper, but it wouldn't budge. I tugged harder and harder, and then suddenly it gave way, the force pulling her shorts down to her ankles.

"Got it," I said, looking up at her.

Only, instead of her standing over me in her panties like I expected, Autumn wasn't wearing any. Instead, her pussy was inches from my face, perfectly waxed and pink, with a light sprinkling of red pubic hair starting to grow back. I didn't stand a chance of not staring.

"Oh, fuck," she said, grabbing a towel and holding it in front of her. "Sorry, I'm so drunk-"

"It's okay," I said, standing up. "I didn't see anything."

"Then you should get your eyes checked," she joked, but the air was awkward between us.

"Oh sorry, uh, I'll go make an appointment then," I said, realizing I was lingering, and I quickly exited the bathroom.

I flopped back down on the couch, my mind racing. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. What was that? I pulled out my phone and tried to make an optometrist appointment, as if that was what I needed to take away from that interaction.

Autumn emerged a while later, hair wet and smelling like coconut. She was wearing the oversized t-shirt again, and her nipples poked through the fabric, revealing to me that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath.

"About what just happened," I began.

"Nothing just happened," she said, smiling awkwardly. "Bathroom is yours."

I stood under the high-powered jets of one of the showerheads, letting it buffet my face with water. There was so much tension between us. Why was there so much tension? My mind was in no state to come up with a proper answer for that question, so I just stood there for a while until the cold water sobered me up.

When I joined Autumn in bed, she was already asleep. She looked calm and peaceful, her breathing slow and steady. I laid awake, replaying the scene over and over again. The look on her face, the sight of her pussy so close to my face... My dick was rock hard, and there was no denying why. I didn't want my sister, did I? I shut my eyes and tried to sleep, but it was a long time before it arrived.

---

I woke up early the next morning, hungover. Autumn again was curled up against me, her soft body molding to mine. I didn't leave immediately like I did the previous morning, savoring the little bit of intimate contact I was afforded. This wasn't wrong, right?

I quickly found out it was wrong.

"Mark," she whispered, her voice husky. I looked down at her and her eyes were closed, but the hand on my stomach crept down toward my crotch. And, like the terrible brother yet typical male I was, I decided to see where it would go.

Her hand found purchase on my morning wood, grasping it tightly through my boxers. "Big boy," she said, smiling. She started to stroke and squeeze me gently, her breathing getting heavier.

She was doing a horrible job of it, which I attributed to her unconsciousness. Her technique left much to be desired, as it was more squeezing than anything. However, it didn't stop me from getting close quick, and her soft legs grazed mine as she stroked me.

"Come for me, baby," she whispered, and my body complied, cum erupting out through the gap my cock had found in my waistband and into her hand.

"So much," she said, lifting her hand to her mouth. Oh god, was she going to lick it?

Yeah, she licked it.

I would have busted again if I was able to in that moment. I watched as her fingers entered her mouth one by one, slowly pulling them out cleaner yet wetter, sparkling with her saliva. "So good."

My brain finally started working again as my post-nut clarity kicked in, and I started to slide out from under her. However, I didn't take the caution I did the morning before and I saw her eyes started to flutter open.

"Mark, where are you going?" She went from fully asleep to fully awake in that next moment. Her eyes wide, she looked down at my crotch and back up at my face. "Dean?" She asked.

They don't tell you what to say when your sister finds out that she was jerking you off and not her ex-fiancé, causing you to cum on her hand and her to wake up to the taste of your cum in her mouth and the visual of you scurrying off into some dark corner. So I said what any sane person would say in that situation.

"Uh, thanks for that," and disappeared into the living room.

I quickly changed into my clothes from the night before, desperate to get out of there. My cock was already hardening again. I frowned, thinking, "haven't you had enough already?"

I hustled out the door of the bungalow into the humid morning air. "What am I going to do now," I thought to myself, guilt filling every corner of my consciousness.

I wandered aimlessly around the resort for an hour or so, feeling nauseous. I had no idea why I felt guilty. I didn't do anything. I mean, except not saying anything... not waking her up... not stopping her...

But what was I upset about? That she might be mad at me because I didn't stop her from jerking me off? Was I jealous that it wasn't me that she was dreaming about? Disappointed even? All of the above?

Eventually, I found myself at a secluded bar on the far edge of the resort, overlooking the ocean. There were few people here, and the bartender was friendly and chatty.

I downed a couple of drinks, trying to forget the morning.

"Isn't it a little early to be drinking?" I jumped as Autumn appeared next to me.

"Uh... technically I started last night, so it's really late to be drinking, technically..."

To my surprise, she smiled. "Technically, I guess that's true."

She sat down next to me and ordered a drink, and I studied her face, trying to read her. She wasn't angry, that's for sure. She was staring off toward the beach, the morning breeze whipping up her hair into her face. "Are you mad at me?" She asked softly.

I was shocked. "Mad at you?"

She couldn't look at me, her cheeks red. "When you left in such a hurry this morning, I was afraid I had done something wrong. That I had ruined our relationship."

"Oh god, no," I said. "It was my fault. I should have stopped you."

She looked at me finally. "Did you want to stop me?"

My heart dropped. "What are you asking me?"

She bit her lip. "Nothing, forget I said anything."

We were quiet for a while, the bartender refilling our drinks.

"Autumn, did you want me to stop you?"

Her eyes welled with tears. "Fuck, Dean. I don't know. It's all so confusing.

"

I felt my stomach drop with guilt. "I'm sorry, we were supposed to come here to make things simpler for you. I made it all a mess."

She smiled sadly. "No, it's not your fault. You've been great. You made me realize how much Mark didn't appreciate me. How he took advantage of my kindness and love." She looked me in the eye again. "You made me realize what I was missing in my relationship. I wish he had been more like you."

I didn't know how to feel. Part of me wanted her to wish it had been me instead. It was a cruel joke by the gods, really. Here we were, two people searching for the perfect partner, but cursed with that person being their sibling.

"Did I say something wrong?" She asked, her eyes sad.

"No, not at all. You've said everything right."

She put her hand over mine and squeezed. "Thank you, Dean. For coming with me and keeping me company. It's been fun."

Fun? It felt a lot more complicated than that.

"Yeah, definitely fun."

We finished our drinks and walked back to the bungalow together. We were quiet, and I couldn't help but feel like we didn't really resolve anything. We weren't mad at each other, that was clear, but there was something lingering between us, something unsaid.

It started raining after we got back, so we both put on comfy clothes and lounged around on the couch. There was a mutually unspoken agreement to sit as far apart as possible, and we watched movies and ordered brunch through room service.

The afternoon turned into evening, and Autumn excused herself to go shower and get dressed. She had clearly washed her hair, and it was damp and wild, cascading down her back in waves. She was wearing shorts and a light tank top, and her nipples poked pleasantly through the fabric. I caught myself, reminding myself that I had to keep those thoughts locked away.

We ordered room service again for dinner, pizza this time. While we waited for it to arrive, Autumn busted open the liquor cabinet in the kitchenette.

"Drink?" She offered.

It seemed like a bad idea, but I also thought it would be nice to loosen up a bit.

"Just a little," I answered.

She poured us both a glass of whiskey and, after thinking for a moment, brought the bottle back with her to the coffee table. "Feels like old times, huh?" She asked, raising her glass.

Old times. Like when we used to sneak booze from Mom and Dad's cabinet and play video games until we passed out. That felt somehow more innocent.

"Cheers," I said, and we clinked glasses.

The pizza arrived, and we ate and drank and started to relax a little. We were talking more, and the awkwardness started to dissipate. Maybe this wasn't going to be so awkward, or maybe the alcohol was making us forget how awkward we felt. Either way, it was nice for the moment.

After a few drinks, Autumn suggested that we finally make use of the hot tub. "C'mon, let's go," she said, standing up, the bottle of whiskey still in her hand.

I followed a trail of discarded clothes that she left behind her, and found her climbing into the hot tub in her bra and underwear.

"In too much of a rush to change?" I joked.

"Nah, this covers up the same shit, doesn't it?" The cursing meant she was probably pretty drunk.

I stripped down to my boxers and climbed into the hot tub, the warm water instantly relaxing my body and mind.

Autumn took a swig straight from the bottle. "Let's play a game."

"What kind of game?" I asked, unaware that the feeling in my stomach that was supposed to make me think twice was malfunctioning.

"Never have I ever."

"Oh Jesus," I groaned.

"C'mon, Dean. It'll be fun."

"Okay, okay."

She raised the bottle. "Never have I ever..." She paused, thinking. "Never have I ever gone on a honeymoon with my sibling."

She took a swig and passed the bottle to me. "It's weird when you word it that way," I said, and she laughed as I took my sip.

"Your turn."

"Never have I ever... Never have I ever eaten octopus, I guess"

"Oh, come on!" She protested, and we both took a drink.

"That was the same thing you did!"

She giggled. "Okay, fine. Never have I ever... stolen my sibling's panties."

I didn't move and she stared at me. Stared straight into my soul.

"Fine, how did you know about that?" I took the bottle and took a swig.

"Lucky guess," she said, grinning.

I thought for a moment. "Never have I ever... looked at porn on my sibling's laptop."

"Oh, that was one time," she argued, taking a drink.

"Uh-huh," I teased.

The alcohol was starting to hit me, and I was feeling warm and fuzzy.

"Never have I ever..." Autumn's eyes were low, and she looked deep in thought. "Been jerked off by my sibling while she was sleeping.

I took the bottle silently, not knowing what to say.

"Are we going to talk about it, or are you going to run away again?" She asked.

"Talk about what?"

"Dean, did you want to stop me?"

"No." My answer was instant. The alcohol had stripped away all the complexity in my thought processes, leaving only the bare truth behind. "No, Autumn, I didn't want to stop you."

"Did you want me to be dreaming about you instead?" She asked, her voice low and husky and tinged with hope.

I felt a twinge of guilt in my gut, a feeling that the alcohol didn't manage to stop. I took another sip.

She grabbed the bottle from me. "Never have I ever dreamed about fucking my sibling." She downed half off what was left in the bottle and offered it to me, clearly a question, a pleading look in her eyes.

I took the bottle and downed the rest.

We sat there in silence for what felt like an eternity, studying each other's expressions. Despite the amount of alcohol I consumed, I suddenly felt surprisingly sober.

"What do we do now?" She asked, breaking the silence.

I knew what we should do, and there wasn't a chance in hell I was going to do that.

Instead, I reached for her, pulling her onto my lap. She straddled me, and I wondered if it was the sudden cold air or something else that caused her nipples to suddenly start straining at her bra.

I looked up at her as if I was seeing her for the first time. She was breathtaking, everything about her. Her eyes, her lips, her perfect little nose, those freckles that drove me crazy.

She moved her hands to my face and touched me, caressing my stubble and running her thumb along my bottom lip. She traced the contours of my face and it gave me chills, while my cock was threatening to rip right through my boxers.

"You're beautiful," I said, and she teared up.

She leaned forward slowly, giving me plenty of time to stop her if I wanted. Instead, I pulled her toward me, our lips crashing together like the waves hitting the shore. She moaned softly as our tongues met, and she tasted like whiskey and desire. Her hands explored my shoulders and my chest, while mine found the clasp on her bra and undid it. Her breasts spilled out, much bigger than I expected, and I pressed my face into them.

She gasped as I took one nipple in my mouth, sucking and licking and biting. Her hands were on my head, holding me there, so tight that I almost couldn't breathe.

She started grinding her hips against my crotch, two thin layers of fabric separating me from my sister's perfect pussy. But we wouldn't go there, not yet.

"I'm so close," she moaned, and her grinding became more urgent and purposeful.

"Come for me," I said, nibbling on her neck as she threw her head back.

Her orgasm was powerful, her whole body shaking and quaking.

After a while of slow gyrating in my lap as she came down, holding tightly onto me for support, I felt her push herself up to her knees. She reached between my legs and rubbed me in a way that was both very similar to and very different from the way she had that morning.

"Come for me, big brother," she whispered in my ear, and it was all over.

I came hard, spilling my seed into my boxers, where it comingled with the water in the hot tub.

Autumn was leaning against me, and I could feel that I was supporting her full body weight against me. She had turned to jelly in my lap, and I help her tight against me as we both panted, our minds realigning with our body and coming back to reality.

Surprisingly, reality was pretty okay with what just happened.

She pulled away and looked into my eyes. "So, that just happened."

"Yeah," I said, grinning. "What are we gonna do now?"

She shrugged. "Let's worry about tomorrow, tomorrow."

It sounded good enough for me, and I scooped her up bridal style and carried her inside, where we collapsed together in a heap on the bed, falling asleep in an instant.

12