Honeymooner

Story Info
Taken by surprise while admiring the gardens.
1.7k words
4.28
16.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers

I had just spent the first night of my honeymoon and it was very enjoyable. That's all I'm going to say about it because what happens between husband and wife is private. I'd woken bright and early and eager to start the first day on my married life with my husband by my side.

Unfortunately James seemed to have over-done it the night before and was too pooped to move. There was no way he was waking up, let alone getting up, and I suspected that he was out for another few hours. It wasn't my fault that he over-did things. Well, not really. Let's just say that I was an eager student for what he wanted to teach me.

Anyway, since I was wide awake I decided to get up, shower, and take a stroll around the cottage. We were honeymooning in a very nice hotel on the beach, and had chosen to hire one of the standalone little cabins they had. I could cook there, if I wanted to, or we could eat at the hotel restaurant, or have room service deliver things.

I'd noticed when we arrived that there were extensive gardens, effectively giving each cabin a little privacy. I decided to stroll about and look at the gardens, not going far as I fully intended snuggling back into bed later.

For reasons that I'm sure you can guess I had slept au natural. Also, seeing I intended to return to the bed dressed the same way I didn't see any need to get properly dressed at this stage. Part of my going away stuff was a lovely silk lounging robe. I put that on, tying it closed with the belt provided. I will point out that it wasn't see-through so the fact that I wasn't wearing anything under it wouldn't be obvious, even if someone did happen to see me. I slipped on some sandals and went out to admire the gardens.

There were some fantastic bushes around, all of them seeming to be in full flower. I recognised the waratah but that was the extent of my knowledge. I made a mental note to ask a gardener to identify a couple of the nicer bushes so I could plant them at home.

"Kangaroo paw," said a voice as I was looking over one bush.

Turning I saw that a man had strolled up and was standing nearby, although his attention seemed to be more on me than the bushes.

"I'm Don. I saw you looking and appeared to be wondering what it was," he said with a smile.

"Oh. Thank you. Ah, do you know the rest of them?"

"I do, and a lot more besides. We have bottlebrush, correa, fan flower, and grevillea." He pointed to different plants as he named them.

"I'll never remember those names," I griped and he laughed.

"They can take a bit of learning. If you ask at reception they have a brochure on the gardens and the most popular bushes are identified in that."

"Oh. Thank you. I'll have to remember to pick one up."

He was quite a big, solid, man. Not fat, just big. He was tanned and had sun-bleached hair, indicating that he stayed outside a lot. Adding two and two together it added up to one of the gardeners.

"Staying at the hotel?" he asked.

I nodded, jerking my thumb towards the cabin. "Yes. I'm here with my husband for a couple of weeks."

He nodded, still smiling, and still seeming to be looking me over. What I didn't know, that he did, was that lovely silk lounging robe that I was wearing was clinging to my curves like a coat of paint. It didn't need to be see-through to show him everything I had. I wouldn't be surprised if he could tell that I wasn't wearing underwear.

Oblivious to this I kept on chatting away, asking more questions about the gardens and what local attractions I should see. He was quite happy to talk, freely offering his opinions as to which sites were worth visiting and which were there purely to part a sucker from his money.

I'm not sure how it happened, and wouldn't have worried even if I'd seen it coming, as I could still see my cabin and, while we were in a rather secluded area, it was a public place.

"This is a pink trumpet tree," he said, gesturing upwards.

Looking up we were standing under a tree absolutely covered in lovely pink flowers. It was beautiful.

"That's beautiful," I enthused, and he nodded.

"Yes, it is indeed," he said, and my robe gaped open, revealing all, as they say.

I was like, what? how? And then it registered. Don had tugged at my belt and the bow had come undone and fallen away, and the robe had done likewise. I squeaked in alarm and grabbed at my robe to close it but Don had other ideas. He grabbed my wrists and moved them above my head, pushing me back against that lovely tree.

"What do you think you're doing?" I gasped out, incensed.

"Just admiring nature's bountiful beauty," he said, shifting my hands so he could hold both wrists in one hand, still above my head. His free hand came down and stroked my breasts, whereupon, much to my annoyance, my nipples immediately peaked.

"You take your hands off me," I snapped, "before I scream."

"Don't be silly. If you scream and someone hears you do you really want them to find you being kissed under a tree while naked? Don't worry. I know how far to go and I won't hurt you."

"Just leave me alone," I snapped.

"In a minute. There's no rush."

Not for him, maybe, but I certainly wanted to rush. His hands drifted down from my breasts and my eyes opened wide as I guessed what he intended.

"Don't you dare," I gasped, being ignored as he proceeded to dare.

His hand rubbed against my mons and then he probed between my legs. I was thankful that was all he could do when I felt his knee pressing between my legs. I was frantically trying to keep them jammed together but the harder I pressed them together the weaker they seemed to become. It didn't take him long at all for him to move my legs apart, his hand immediately sliding over my vulva, rubbing it.

He bent his head and kissed my breasts, lightly sucking on each nipple.

"Don't worry. I'll take care not to bruise anything. Your skin is much too nice to be marred with bruises."

He kept on touching me, kissing and fingering me, very intimately, too. Even though I didn't want it I was getting aroused, my juices flowing quite freely, my body remembering the pleasures of the previous night.

"I suppose you're going to want this to finish now," he said and I gave a mental sigh of relief.

"Yes," I gasped out.

"Thought so," he said softly, and the next thing I knew I could feel his cock pressing against me. It slid smoothly up into me, having no problems sliding home.

"What? Hey. You can't... Oh! Don't! Wow! Ah! You can't - ooh."

Feeling his cock surging up into me I was completely lost for words. I knew what I wanted to say. Something along the lines of stop that immediately or sooner, but the feel of him inside me totally shattered my concentration. The biggest thing on my mind was the way his cock was surging into me and the way it was making me feel.

Then he was thrusting back and forth inside me and I think I was going slightly crazy. I found myself moving with him, pushing quite enthusiastically to meet him. He'd apparently released my wrists at some stage and his hands were caressing my breasts, the feelings that they were raising within me just adding to my inner turmoil.

I had one hand behind me, pressing against the tree, wanting to feel something real, while the heel of my other hand was jammed into my open mouth as I tried to stifle the excited little screams I was making. I didn't understand that at all. I hadn't been anything like as noisy as this last night. Truth be told, I hadn't felt as energised as this last night, either. Obviously my beloved and I needed to practice more.

He was moving faster, thrusting in harder, his style a lot rougher than James's, who had been a considerate and gentle lover. Don was just going for broke, his cock banging away as though he was on a time limit and had to finish before the bell rang.

I couldn't credit just how aroused I was, and my arousal was still building. I was going to climax, I just knew it, and now I had both hands jammed against my mouth because I just knew I was going to scream like a banshee.

Then the world was going crazy and I was indeed screaming into my hands and Don had pulled out all stops and was banging away, his own climax running riot.

Don pulled away from me, smiling. I was furious although the way I was feeling I was going to have a hard time demonstrating that. I felt completely relaxed and boneless.

"How dare you do that?" I demanded.

"Excuse me?" he replied, sounding baffled. "You said to."

"What?" Who was he trying to kid?

"I asked if you wanted to finish this and you said yes," he said, sounding all oblivious and innocent.

"I did no such thing," I spluttered and then thought for a moment. "Okay, I did, but I meant yes I wanted you to stop touching me."

"Oh. My bad. I'll remember to be clearer next time. Anyway, I have to go. Remember to stop by reception for a brochure. They're free."

With that he was off, disappearing among the bushes and shrubbery. I hastily belted up my robe again, heading back to the cabin. I badly needed to shower and get cleaned up.

Something struck me while I was heading back to the cabin. Just what did he mean by next time?

Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers