Hong Kong Story 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I have a choice?"

I smiled. Of course she did.

"Come here. Kiss me," I said. Clara hesitated.

"I don't normally...I don't really know how to do this. I'm not as sure as I'm pretending," Clara admitted.

"No shit!" I laughed. "You're only eighteen, right? You look like someone who waxes her pussy but hasn't used it. Have you even had sex before last night?"

"Yes!" Clara said immediately, followed by a sheepish, "No."

"Come here," I said, opening my arms. Clara came. What a brutal introduction to a carnal life. The boys mustn't have known she was a virgin. If they did, they would never have let her off the hook and leave so easily. I held that beautiful girl tight in my arms, naked but for the toilet slippers.

"You know you're not meant to wear those out of the toilet, right?"

"I'm so sorry."

"Come on, upstairs to bed. You're freezing."

"Please...don't be rough with me," Clara whimpered, her bravado popped.

"You got lucky," I said genuinely. "You are seriously lucky you didn't get permanently damaged. But I'm not like that."

People don't know what they don't know, right? Clara didn't comprehend the danger she was in and how lucky she was to be whisked away. Before bedding the girl, I let her wrap up in the quilt and sit at the island counter while I did coffee and toast with ham and melted cheese.

"This is an amazing place to live, I'm so jealous," she said.

I smiled. "It is special up here. Unique."

"It suits you," she said.

I looked Clara in the eye. "That is a sweet thing to say. I appreciate it. You are an interesting surprise package, too. I like you."

The girl blushed. I guess I fit the bill of gentleman ruffian that the little rich kid dreamt of. But I wondered if the dream extended to coughing up her pussy, or if it stopped at playful admiration?

"I'm going to put you back in bed now and fuck your cunt. Are you okay with that?"

Clara nodded, surprised at my calm bluntness.

"You don't feel sore? You only just lost your virginity, right?

"I guess...you can try. Do you...have condoms?"

I laughed. "Bit late for that. All those guys came in you last night. Won't be me gets you pregnant. Those guys have an overnight head start."

If I meant to ease Clara's feeling about bareback sex, it didn't work. She was nervous as hell as I fingered, sucked, then finally fucked that super-model's vagina. When my cock pushed up her with the help of a bottle of sex-gel, it was like a new experience for her.

"It feels weird having something in there. A guy inside my body."

"Honey, you've clearly been fucked, your cunt didn't put up any resistance," I said, on top between her open legs. "Do you seriously not remember those cocks you had yesterday?"

"I know it happened. I can feel I've been opened up, but I was given drugs. Or I'm blocking it. I don't remember. Really."

"Well then. We can consider this your first fuck. If a tree fell in the forest and nobody was there to see it, did it actually happen?"

"What?"

"You've never heard that phrase?"

"I have no idea what you are talking about," Clara said.

"Bloody hell. Anyway, hold on, I'm going to give you a proper fucking."

And I did. I wasn't brutal, I was aware of how new she was to sex, but I was persistent. Above, below, behind, in front, upside down and turned around. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to go to town on such a young gorgeous body again anytime soon, so I took Clara as a treat to be gorged upon. And for Clara, I fulfilled her grunge dreams. Criminal element, clean stylish loft in a dirty garage, huge muscled guy whipping her about the bed like a rag doll - and yet warm and safe. It was make-believe. Crims are not nice like me. Clara was lucky not to be face down in a gutter with an iron bar up her ass, bled out like a cow at the meat shop.

We spent the day in the garage. It was warm an affectionate, something dearly missing in my life. Holding her ass as her small hips ground at my cock and her tight young breasts rolled across my face, it was an honour and privilege to shoot my semen into the deepest part of her unprotected vagina.

"I'm going to have a baby," she said, looking down to where we were joined as my final spasms leaked into her.

"I hope you don't. Not yet. Your body is perfect for pleasure. It should be used by guys for fucking, not birthing. Not yet. You need to go on the pill, otherwise it's a waste."

"You think I should let guys keep fucking me? Be a slut?"

"No," I clarified. "You can stay loyal to one guy. But your body should be fucked. A lot. You're the perfect ride."

"Are you going to fuck me a lot?"

"Today I am."

All warmed up after having sex under the covers, Clara felt curious to look around the garage again, dripping sperm as she moved down the spiral staircase. I filmed her from the loft railing, moving around yelling out questions on what tools and equipment were used for. She was politely obliging, sticking some of the handles of tools between her legs, or rubbing them on her breasts. The boys would go nuts when they saw the video.

I ordered delivery lunch from the bbq pork place, and dinner from the Italian by Uber eats. Mine was a strange address, but they knew the place well, I have to be honest and say I didn't cook often.

I gave Clara a day to remember, something unique and novel. A boy from the street, giving her sex over and over in all parts of that dirty garage with me, a beast, even down in the pit.

Then safely home to The Peak.

I wasn't expecting to hear from Clara again, she was exactly what I couldn't have and didn't need. Clara wasn't street-wise, it would get her hurt. And I would fall in love, which would get us both hurt. We had a nice day, I spermed an angel, and we moved back to our life. I was grateful we crossed paths, however briefly.

12