Switched On

Story Info
Secret partner swap leaves Olivia wanting more.
21.8k words
4.1
50.5k
98
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odeon
Odeon
1,028 Followers

Switched On

Part 1

Olivia sat in the hot bubbling water as her husband, Kevin, confessed to their neighbors how he didn't think the jacuzzi would be worth the money and was stoked Olivia had purchased a small bikini to convince him otherwise. Vic turned to Rosalie and said, "Maybe we should invest in one. We've been over here every week."

"Our yard is too bright. That one street lamp ruins everything," his wife answered with annoyance.

It was true about the sickly colored light, but thankfully Olivia and Kevin's yard was shielded from the streetlamp by trees, and a soft blue light from inside the steamy water made it feel like the four of them were in a UFO hurtling through space away from every news cycle and all of life's troubles, the hot water incubating them from the noisy reality outside.

Twenty minutes later and one more glass of Merlot, Olivia held a smartphone up to her forehead. The app was called "Heads Up", and the word "Cruise Ship" appeared on the small rectangular screen. Her neighbor, Vic, called out, "big ship" and "crosses the sea," trying to give her a clue so she'd guess the word shining out of her sight just above her soft eyebrows. Olivia closed her eyes and guessed, "Oil Tanker?"

"Iceberg!" he shouted next.

"Oh, Titanic!"

"Ignore that, it was Kevin," both Rosalie and Vic, laughed.

Her husband and Vic had a running joke going all night. Their voices sounded enough alike they could do perfect imitations of one another and had been sneaking in misleading clues on each other's turns. Kevin's interference still wasn't enough to break their winning streak, however, and Olivia shrieked when the timer went off and she saw their final score. Vic moved to the center of the Jacuzzi and scooped her up for a winner's hug, smashing her firm tits against him. It probably would've been upsetting if Vic didn't have the same sexy muscular build as the few hot jocks she'd tried dating in college before meeting Kevin.

Kevin slid towards Vic's wife, Rosalie, and gave her a gentle hug for doing as well as she did, which wasn't great. He and Rosalie couldn't sync up. He'd say "small bird", and she'd look at him lost and guess "egg". They just weren't on the same wavelength, unlike Kevin's wife and Vic who seemed to read each other's minds so well Kevin was actually a little jealous.

Vic's the one who'd suggested they pair up with each other's spouses. He was an extremely competitive person, and Olivia was quicker with her words than Vic's wife. But when Vic grabbed her and hugged her tightly against him, intentionally crushing Olivia's large tits into his broad, bare chest until they spilled out to either side of her small bikini, Kevin thought maybe Vic's choice in a game partner was less to do with winning and more to do with his wife's fun, flirty nature.

But for the moment Rosalie's nice tits, also barely harnessed by a small bikini, were pressed firmly up against Kevin's chest. It was a pleasant surprise since Vic's wife had always been so aloof and never overly friendly. He looked again at Olivia's bigger tits, in an equally sized bikini, pancaked against Vic's muscular chest. That's when Kevin realized Rosalie was also jealous, and maybe a little drunk, and pressing her tits against him was in response to Kevin's wife being a tad immodest with her husband.

Vic and Kevin ran a dry towel over their bodies while sitting on the patio furniture, waiting for the girls to have their turn changing in the bathroom. The men both eyed up their sexy wives as they entered through the sliding glass door, and as the ladies tip-toed through the living room, Vic leaned over and said, "We are some lucky mother-fuckers."

He wasn't lying, they'd both done well. Vic and Rosalie were thirty-six, six years older than Kevin, and she'd modeled in her teens and early twenties. She had exotic eyes and a lean, sexy stature that made her appear cool and stylish.

Olivia was the youngin at twenty-five, and every bit as pretty as the former model, just in a much different way. Her figure was toned to perfection, so a bit curvier than Rosalie's. Kevin's wife also had the best ass he'd ever laid eyes on. Those firm cheeks pushed out so far her bikini bottoms constantly slid into her crack, and her slim waist emphasized her feminine contour to perfection, as did her shapely thighs. While Rosalie's body might've been perfect for selling high fashion on the runway, Olivia had what Kevin would call a dancer's body, or better yet--the ideal pornstar figure, because one look at her and all you could think about was fucking that hot bod for all it was worth.

Vic was of the same mind, he'd had a smile on his rugged jaw all night, his eyes glued to Kevin's wife. And as the women made their way around the corner into the hall towards the bathroom and out of sight, Olivia making one last attempt to adjust her bottoms from her butt, he asked, "How would you feel about playing a little trick on our ladies?"

"Whaddya have in mind?"

"Let them fall asleep, and then you sneak into bed with Rosalie and I pay a visit to Olivia."

"Are you serious?"

"Think about it. Our impersonations of each other have been fooling them all night."

Kevin's jaw became too tense to speak until he unfurrowed his brow with a groan and said, "They're gonna know. Even if our voices fool them, they'll know."

"We'll get 'em drunk. You'll come back with Rosalie and me. I just picked up Halo Infinite on the Xbox, we can use that as an excuse."

"And then what?"

"We'll figure it out."

"Why don't we just ask them if they-"

"Kevin," he interrupted, laughing, "You really want to ask your wife if she wants to fuck your neighbor? I mean, how does that conversation even go?"

"I don't know. I mean, the whole thing doesn't-"

"And where's the fucking fun in asking?" he interrupted again. "Come on, my frat used to pull this shit all the time. It was the fucking best. This one humanities major used to hate my guts, but she had a thing for my bro Pete, so we switcheroo-ed in the dark one night, and that chick came hard on my dick, totally clueless. Still has no idea." He slapped a hand on Kevin's shoulder. "Just come back with me, we'll have a drink and see what happens, cool?"

"I don't know, man..."

None of this sounded like a good idea, but at the same time Kevin couldn't stop listening. And as he sat partially wet, the chilly night air making his legs shiver, the thought of finding warmth between Rosalie's gorgeous legs started to sound better and better. Of course it meant Vic would have his way with his wife, but for some reason it didn't bother him, or not like he thought it would. Even though he'd once overheard Olivia describe Vic to her friend on the phone as "real easy on the eyes," she'd followed up with, "he's just so full of himself I'd probably punch him before I'd ever fuck him." Olivia was open minded about people, but guys like Vic just weren't on her level.

Once Vic and Kevin changed out of their wet bathing suits they joined their wives on the sofa set and poured another drink. Olivia asked Rosalie if she'd want to meet her and her girlfriend for a girl's night out, and Rosalie looked at Vic, as if seeking approval.

"Sounds fun, but your friends are all in their twenties like you, right? I wouldn't want to cramp everyone's style."

"Bullshit, you could easily pass for twenty-five and you won't be cramping anyone's style, Ms Ex-runway-model."

"We have a pretty full week planned," Vic said, rubbing his wife's smooth thigh. And the way he leaned forward, imposing himself between the two women, seemed like he was coming to his wife's rescue, as if she didn't want to go but couldn't bring herself to say no. Olivia didn't get that impression from his wife at all, and, in fact, saw a glimmer in her eye suggesting she was ready for a little girl's night fun.

"He's right," Rosalie conceded.

"Bullshit!" Olivia said, placing her hand on Rosalie's other knee. "You can let her out of your sights for one night, Vic."

"What?" he laughed dismissively, all too proud of his white teeth. "Rosalie can go wherever she pleases."

"Awesome, it's this Friday, we'll take an Uber from here."

Vic scrubbed the three-day-old beard darkening his broad jawline. "So what is a girl's night? Meet at a bar, flirt with guys so they buy you drinks all night, and then tell them at the last minute you're married?"

"Nice summation, Edgelord, did you come up with that all on your own or while pounding beers with your bros."

"Edgelord? Is that some kind of movie reference?"

"Something like that, grandpa."

"Now I'm a grandpa?" he laughed derisively, "I'm thirty-six, Olivia. Physically the same man I was at twenty-six with the additional luxury of wisdom."

Olivia rolled her eyes, Vic's intended response.

Kevin had been watching Rosalie, who maintained a placid smile during their partners' quips. He had to wonder if he hadn't misinterpreted her aloofness for... Well, there was that old cliché about a model's IQ matching her waistline.

Kevin's wife, on the other hand, she could have a conversation with anyone, and despite being opinionated, her sweet-on-you eyes, sunny smile and festive laugh would always win someone over. Olivia's smile was the best he'd ever seen, the subtle dimples, her lips curling over at their corners, parting just enough for a sparkle of teeth, and the warmth behind it ignited his own positivity. It didn't even need to be directed at him, just being in the same room with her smile and he'd smile along. The warmth of it was insurmountable.

Vic was her male counterpart in that regard, maybe not a contagious warmth, but his presence would energize a room. And despite Vic and Olivia constantly butting heads they'd always talk the night away.

Vic finally addressed his wife, and said, "Alright, baby, you go have fun with Olivia and her friend on Friday. You deserve it." He then fixed his blue eyes on Kevin. "Kevin, while the ladies are out I can show you Halo Infinite." He winked. "Great fucking game."

Kevin understood exactly what he was getting at, basically code for moving their secret switcheroo plans to Friday.

Part 2

Olivia had pieced together a red tank top that hugged her tits and ended shy of her belly button and a tight black skirt that left most of her thighs bare. She'd applied a warm red lipstick and a hint of liner to make her big brown eyes appear glassy and receptive. She knew she looked sexy as hell and Kevin couldn't keep his hands off her.

"Rosalie will be here any minute, so save it until I get home."

He hugged her tight and she knew a pang of jealousy lit through him. His hug started to feel more possessive than loving, and she said, "We talked about this, honey, I thought going out to dance didn't bother you?" He kept her in his arms, lowering his hands to her gifted ass. Guys and their fragile egos, she thought, and then tried to put her husband at ease, "For what it's worth, I'm already planning what I'm going to do to you when I get home!" Instead of reassurance, her promise of sex seemed to only make her husband more jealous, which she thought weird.

The doorbell rang and Kevin's wife slipped out of his arms to answer it. She greeted Rosalie with a hug as Kevin watched. Rosalie looked sexy as fuck, her shoulder length blonde hair was parted off to the side and her long gorgeous legs poked out of a sleek silver dress. Whatever jealousy he'd felt knowing that his wife's plans for him would actually be performed on Vic, mostly evaporated when his dick throbbed imagining how he'd run his hands over Rosalie's slender body later that night.

Vic was a lousy shot. They had split-screen co-op enabled so Kevin could see every time he went down. "Ah shit!" Vic yelled, as Kevin watched his body tumble inside a hallway. "Is that the guy who shot me?" he then asked, watching Kevin spray his online killer with bullets. "Dude, how are you so good at this?"

"This ain't my first rodeo."

Vic then looked at his phone and said, "Oh wow, it's almost midnight. Did you get a text yet?"

"Nope," he said, checking his phone. "But Olivia's friend usually keeps her out late."

"Jesus, Rosalie's gotta be half asleep."

"Don't worry, I'll wake her up," Kevin taunted.

"Oh, it's gonna be like that, huh?"

The blankets on Vic and Rosalie's bed were heavier than Kevin's, and it was strange being under them. His heart raced when he heard the front door open, and he pulled the covers up to his chin as panic set in. There was no way this would work. She'd know he wasn't her husband. The guy had two inches on Kevin and while Kevin kept his body tone Vic was naturally beefy.

She went into the bathroom and a light popped on from inside that outlined the closed door. She washed her face and brushed her teeth until the light went out and she quietly moved back into the bedroom. Some kind of charger lay on a bureau, and its green light was just enough to catch a flash of nudity as she passed. As pretty as she looked, he felt bad about doing this. He stayed still as she climbed into bed and thought about waiting until she fell asleep to split. But then he caught a whiff of her sweet perfume and couldn't help himself.

"Have fun tonight?"

"Yeah, it was pretty fun, if not a little late for me. But what happened to no lights because you'll be asleep?"

"I meant it when I texted it, but now you're here and I have more on my mind than sleep."

She leaned forward and kissed him in the dark. He knew from the moment she spoke she had several drinks dulling her perception. Within minutes they were spooning as he kissed her neck. His hand clutched her hip bone, which was more pronounced than his wife's, and his dick softly rubbed against her asscrack.

"You're being so gentle, I like it."

"I can't help it. You're so beautiful I want to savor every inch of you."

She moaned sweetly as his dick finally slipped between her legs and sawed along her vagina, the hot folds of her labia parting over his girth.

"So, did you dance with Olivia and her friends?"

"Some."

"They didn't dance?"

"No, they did, but her friend Elle is single and they were more into dancing with the guys."

"Did you dance with a guy?"

She rolled her head to kiss him again. Kevin inferred Vic might be the type to get a little jealous by the way she took preemptive steps to soothe him. "I danced with a guy for all of five minutes." she said, her breath hitching as she reached down and guided his cock inside her.

The warmth and feel of her pussy squeezing his hard dick sent a hunger coursing through his body. He breathed into her ear, "Why just the five, was he a jerk?"

"He was nice. It's just.... What passes for dancing these days is... well Olivia is a little more wild than I'd imagined"

He started thrusting into her as she began to whimper submissively. The mere sound of her sexual panting and the increasing wetness on his cock fed into his growing desire.

"What do you mean by wild?"

"I... Well don't say anything to Kevin, but some guy really had a thing for her and she kinda let him get a little handsy as they danced."

He fucked her harder, triggered by the thought of some guy getting handsy with his wife. "Where'd he put his hands?"

"Mostly her hips, like steering her moves and pulling her close."

"Did he touch her ass?"

"Ha! He wouldn't leave it alone. But Olivia does have a great ass, so..."

"She sure does," he groaned, picking up pace and pumping his dick into his friend's wife.

"Is that so? Are you jealous that some other guy got to grope your hot neighbor's ass all night, Honey?"

Damn straight he was jealous, but then he wasn't supposed to be the "hot neighbor's" husband so he played it off by reaching up to squeeze her tits. "I'm pretty content with groping you."

This earned him another kiss, and she lifted her right leg and draped it over his thigh, giving him easier access to drive his dick in deep.

"Mmm... you can put it in all the way, Honey."

He was all the way in, so he grabbed her left butt cheek and spread her open to get just a little extra length up inside her. She squealed and he knew he'd done a good thing.

"Oooo.... Mmmm.... God, I really appreciate how gentle you're being. I haven't had to ask you to calm down once, tonight."

That was a curious thing to say, and he had to wonder if Vic had a habit of getting a little rough. And that was concerning since his neighbor was in his bed with his wife at that very moment.

"You think I'm too rough?"

"No, Honey. Mmmm.... My big man just doesn't always know his own strength." She caressed his cheek, "And you know I'm still a princess at heart."

"You're a princess in my heart as well," he replied, giving her a tender kiss as he fucked deep into her lucious pussy.

"Really? So you wouldn't prefer someone younger who'd grind on your crotch in the middle of the dance floor?"

"Elle did that?"

"Olivia, if you can believe it."

His dick throbbed hard inside of Rosalie's tight pussy, even as a knot of jealousy twisted up his chest. "You're serious, tonight she was grinding on some guy she'd just met?"

"Mmmm.... Right in the middle of the dance floor. I mean, there was a lot of that going on, but still.... " She pushed her ass back against him, her pussy squeezing his dick as the entire length plunged in. "...she's still somebody's wife, right?"

Clearly the thought of Olivia behaving inappropriately with another man aroused her, and her leg locked tightly over his as they lay on their sides, his chest pressed to her back, the lower half of their bodies clashing together, her pussy audibly wet as he pumped his cock into it with increasing force. And if he was being honest, hearing about his wife grinding on another man had an effect on him, as well. Perhaps because he had his dick in another man's wife at that very moment and he knew how hot it could be.

"I'm not a prude, am I?" she stressed as she reached back and brushed his hair as he kissed her neck until it was damp.

"No, baby, you're hot as fuck."

"Thank you, Vic." She moaned loudly. "I could never do that to you, though. I'm sorry, but at one point Olivia was rubbing her butt up and down on the guy. Like she was folded forward and twerking up against him. And the guy was squeezing her butt and thrusting his crotch against it. I mean at that point you might as well just be fucking him right?"

He imagined Olivia in the skin tight, short skirt she'd worn, the thin fabric allowing her to feel everything as some guy's cock was driven against her pussy. Anger crept into his heightened state of arousal. He was a little miffed at his wife's behavior but more so upset at Rosalie for judging her like a slut.

"Dancing isn't fucking," he snapped back, his voice gaining a gruffness. He finished the thought silently in his mind, 'What you are doing with a man is fucking.' He withdrew his cock and wedged it between her ass cheeks. He slid it up and down against her pussy. Out loud, "That's grinding!" He then thrust his dick into her cunt up to the balls, and pounded her pussy hard as she moaned pleasurably. "That's fucking!"

"I get it, Honey. Mmmm... Oh do I get it."

He flipped her over and spread her legs. He slammed back into her in the missionary position. It was pitch black, and he ran his hands down her sides and hips, and up her smooth legs, imagining the super sexy woman from earlier in the night in her sleek silver dress. That's who was under him, her distinct voice moaning at the feel of his cock.

And then, for the first time that night, he considered Olivia's predicament at that very moment. She was in their bed, another man between her legs, thrusting his cock deep inside her just like Kevin did with his woman. He had such a wild intersection of emotions his mind started to shut down, the sex becoming instinctual, primal and sweat poured from his scalp. He kissed Rosalie on her trembling lips, and then collapsed on top of her, only his ass lifting and plunging back down, burying his dick inside her as she breathed heavily into his ear. But it was Olivia's face he held in his mind as he came. He saw her experiencing her own orgasm as his neighbor shot her full of his seed. Kevin's dick pulsed and his come gushed into Rosalie, the intense satisfaction caused him to groan loudly into her ear and every muscle in his body locked up for a final burst of ejaculate.

Odeon
Odeon
1,028 Followers