Hong Kong Story Convergence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby had no clue how close he had been to peril. He and Jill's husband had never met, and yet they'd both heard so much about each other. He fingered the little cousin and sucked her breasts, wondering if he could take her to the sofa to nail her. He'd never had two girls in one night, he was hard and ready again.

Stephen walked into the kitchen area and opened the fridge, still shaking. Dep wanted to dress but the sweater she'd worn had fallen the other side of the counter. Neither she nor Dwight wanted to walk past a gunman to go round and get it. Stephen took a beer and asked for an opener. Dep reached behind her, then passed it, ignoring the way the guy stared at her breasts.

"Are you two married?" Stephen asked.

"No," they both shook their head.

"You know that's my wife in there right? Banging your friend."

"We didn't," Dep said.

Stephen shook his head.

"What kind of house is this? Look at you all. Fucking sluts everywhere. Jill's sister, look at her. Two slut sisters."

Dwight was lost for words, a week ago he didn't know half of the people in his house. He wanted to explain, but didn't know where to start. Whatever he said would sound like bullshit. Dep turned into him and he covered her as best he could to keep her warm.

Stephen finished two bottles of beer, watching his sister-in-law lean back on her chair, open her legs and take the cock of whoever that guy was. He took his phone out and moved close to film it, as evidence of how much of a slut his wife and her sister both were. He regretted not having filmed Jill, he'd not given it a thought. Megan and Buck didn't even notice him videoing. She was rolling drunk and Buck was wrapped up in thoughts of pussy.

"Here, take her home," Bony said, walking out of the bedroom. Jill was dressed in Dep's clothes and clearly shaken. Bony had walked in on them and put Wayne in a headlock. He put his hand over Jill's mouth until she had time to recognize him. The shock on her face to see Stephen's brother there was only matched by the shock Bony had when he realized the guy who had just dropped his load into his sister-in-law was Wayne. Had that been the plan from the start?

"Shit, you are in trouble," he told Wayne, tightening the grip on his neck.

"Jim, please, don't," Jill begged, "It's not his fault."

Bony looked down on Jill. He'd not seen her naked and disheveled before. Sperm was leaking from her shaved pussy lips; it was a miracle that Stephen had the strength to walk back out of the room. The mess of a shooting would be hard to clean up. Not like an accidental drunken fall from a window during a New Year's Eve party.

"Get into the shower," he ordered Jill. "Clean up. Wash the sex out of you."

"You won't tell Stephen about this, will you? Please?"

"Just get in that shower, wash everything, even your hair."

Jill did as asked. She was trembling in shock and fear. How had everything messed up so badly? That stupid, stupid bet. Bobby had let her off the hook earlier, saying she could just wear the dress, but she'd carried on and fucked all those guys anyway. How could she get her time over?

Bony came into the bathroom as Jill rinsed the shampoo from her hair. He was alone. The shower had a glass wall with an open space at the end. Bony stood there and watched his sister-in-law wash herself off.

"Hair conditioner, too," he ordered as she went to turn off the water.

"You want me to stay here longer, to watch me naked?" Jill sighed.

Bony just smiled, staring as she spun around and stood facing him. Her tits were amazing.

"If I let you fuck me, will you not tell Stephen about tonight?" Jill asked.

Bony laughed. "Too late for that. He's out in the living room."

"No. He's in Macau."

"He came back. And I suggest you shut up and do everything he says if you want to get out of this mess."

"Shit." Jill put her face in her hands. "Shit."

Bony happily watched her finish the shower and then held the towel to dry her off. Reaching around from behind he gripped her bare breasts in his hands, wondering if they felt as good as they looked.

"Wow," he said, squeezing. "I can see why guys go nuts for you."

Jill shuddered as she let Bony feel her up, gripping her ass and dipping his finger into her pussy from behind. He pushed in and around, amazed at how big she was between her legs. Three fingers fit easily and for a time he gripped her tits and finger fucked her brutally. Jill was slopping wet and began to get dizzy.

"Find some clothes. Get dressed," Bony suddenly pulled out and told her, pushing Jill back to the bedroom, then washing her smell from his finger.

Seeing Stephen really was back from Macau, Jill's heart sank. She was in trouble.

"Take her home," Bony told Stephen, "But just wait outside by the stairs for me, will you? Let me tidy up a bit here."

Stephen walked Jill out and made her sit on the stairs. He looked down onto her but said nothing. It would wait until later.

Inside, Bony went to speak with Dwight and Dep.

"This your place?" he asked.

Dwight nodded nervously.

"Okay. Dep, you know who I am, right?"

Dep nodded. The goose bumps on her naked body were a mixture of cold and fear. She had been fucked by the guy more than once as a whore, and she prayed he wouldn't say anything.

"You're the Polar Bear."

"What do I do?"

"You hurt people."

"Am I good at it?"

"Even the bad guys are scared of you."

"So, can you explain to your client here what will happen if anyone in this room ever said that myself or my friend were ever here?"

Dep looked at Dwight. She didn't need to say it, Dwight got the message, but she explained what she knew of the crew anyway.

"And needless to say, I know where you live," Bony added, smiling. "You don't know me, you never saw me. Or my friend."

Dwight nodded.

"If you do, you and I are going to have some fun," Bony warned. "Happy New Year!"

With that Bony went out and shut the front door. He pulled Stephen aside and whispered to his ear. Stephen shook his head, even angrier. The guy Bony followed had simply been delivering her to Megan's boyfriend, Wayne? The deceit ran deep. There would be equal consequences.

2:35 am

Dwight and Dep warily went into the bedroom, fully expecting to see Wayne either hurt or dead. They were shocked to find him absent entirely. He wasn't hidden in the wardrobe or behind the bathroom door. He was gone.

"Did he sneak out?" Dwight asked, putting one of his sweaters onto his freezing cold girlfriend. Dep shrugged. Surely they would have seen?

Back out in the living room, they asked the other four where Wayne went, had they seen him go? Needless to say they were entirely unobservant of the drama that had unfolded around them. Megan and Buck were seriously into the sex they were having, and Bobby had taken a shine to the way the little cousin was bouncing on his lap.

Dwight pulled the sliding doors shut and turned off the outdoor gas heaters. With the inside heaters still on ful-bore it was almost too hot inside, and it was time to shut the party down.

Dep went in to change the sheets and quilt cover, and Dwight threw a spare quilt over the couple on the sofa for later if they slept instead of leaving.

"Buck. Hey. Stop fucking her a minute. Are you going or staying?"

"Where is Wayne?" he slurred.

"Geez, you're a moron. I just asked you that ten minutes ago. He snuck out. Ring his phone."

Buck called twice and the phone went straight to voicemail.

"Well then, I'll stay here," he said, leaning forward to again suck Wayne's girlfriend's breasts.

"Grr," Dwight growled. "You'll have to come share the big bed. I don't have any more quilts."

So for the early hours of the New Year four people struggled to keep warm in Dwight's bed, the two girls in the middle, facing each other. Each boy was stuck up his girl from behind, having one more dip before sleep overwhelmed them. The two on the sofa lasted longer, but eventually they slept snuggled tight in together, too.

6 am

Megan woke with a dry mouth, a splitting headache and an immediate need for the bathroom. Looking around at them all in the bed, her first thought was 'Where is Wayne?', and her second thought was 'Did I have sex with a girl again?'. Megan wasn't even remotely lesbian, but guys loved watching her suck pussy. Megan licked her lips; it didn't taste like she'd been sucking that girl.

She shuffled down and out the bottom of the quilt to have the world's longest and loudest pee, holding her head in her hands.

"Fucking Wayne," she thought. Time and time again he'd handed her to one of his buddies for the night. When she was drunk she was fine with it, but invariably when she woke up naked in a strange house with an aching pussy she was full of regret.

After the toilet, Megan rinsed the dried sex off her body in the shower, 'borrowing' a towel that was on the back of the door. She walked naked out into the living room, wondering where her clothes had come off. Her cousin was on the sofa with some stranger, asleep and uncovered. The heater had been left on, it was stifling hot in the room. Megan went behind the kitchen counter and found a cup and a kettle. She half-boiled the water to drink it warm, easing her thirst and her sore throat.

The guy on the sofa woke from the noise of Megan poking about.

"What was your name again?" she asked as he rose and came over to her side of the kitchen counter.

"Bobby," Bobby said, his erection a mixture of morning glory and the sight of Megan.

"I'll get out of your way," Megan said, moving to push past him. Bobby reached out and blocked her, grabbing Megan's breast and thumbing the nipple. She looked him in the eye.

"Seriously? You really want to do that?" Megan sighed.

Bobby took her hand and brought it to his erection. Megan instinctively tugged and squeezed.

"I don't even know you," she complained. Bobby ignored her, leaning in and kissing her mouth. Megan sighed, then kissed back. They fell into a tongue-entwined passionate clinch, naked bodies pushed together. Bobby reached around and between her legs, drawing wetness from her hole.

"Your cunt is ready," he said into her mouth.

"I have a boyfriend," Megan tried to say.

"Yeah, where is he?" Bobby replied, pushing a second finger into her sloppy hole. He turned Megan around, pushed her to the counter and she opened her legs, resigned to be mated.

Knock-knock-knock. The door rapped.

"Shit! That's him!" Megan screamed a whisper. "Get back to her, on the sofa, quick!"

Megan pulled the cock from between her legs and pushed Bobby back to her cousin. The door rapped again. Once Bobby was settled, Megan opened the door.

"Where the hell have you be...," Megan said then stopped. A policeman and policewoman stared at her full-frontal nudity.

"Sorry to disturb ma'am, so early in the morning," the polite policeman said, trying hard to act professionally as his eyes stared at the gorgeous breasts in the doorway. "Is there anyone missing from this apartment?"

"Yes," Megan stammered.

That could only mean trouble.

7 am

Bony had taken Stephen and Jill home. They put her to bed and talked until late. The fact that Wayne fucked her tipped Stephen over the line. But the revenge would be cold. Stephen decided that on the first anniversary of her deceit Bony would give her to the crew to run through, then never return. Bony agreed the plan, knowing Jill was still possibly safe. A year was a long time, Stephen would probably feel better by then.

Bony slept a few hours on their sofa but got out early to avoid the gloom that would meet the morning in that house. At 7am he pulled up at the garage door and got out to unlock the roller.

"Good morning," he said. "How long have you been waiting here?"

"Since last night," Clara said from her spot in the alcove.

"Tired?" Bony asked.

"Yes."

"Come in for a warm shower?"

"Yes please."

Bony tried not to smile as he helped the teen girl up. It was more than he could ever hope for, that Clara would come back.

"You're going to let me fuck you, right?" he said as dryly as he could muster, trying not to show how fast his heart was beating.

"Of course," Clara smiled, holding his arm. "You can do with me what you want."

Bony nodded slowly. As he wanted? What he wanted was to look after Clara for all his days. He wanted a life with her that was pure and good, and she was safe. He determined to find a way, it was instantly his New Year's resolution.

"Tomorrow," he said out loud. His job tomorrow was to find a new way of life, one that he and Clara could be together.

"Tomorrow?" she asked.

"I'm going to fuck you into tomorrow," Bony laughed, pulling up the shutter door.

"You may," Clara nodded, walking in first. She looked hot walking along in jeans, Bony thought, and soon she would look even hotter without them.

Bony instinctively looked up and down the rough street for trouble, before moving to drive his car into the dirty garage.

"I need to change my life. Now."

******