Wife Breaks Friend's Cherrie

Story Info
A young wife gives hubby's friend his first fuck.
1.3k words
3.99
60.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,072 Followers

Her panties dropped to the floor around her ankles, and I looked at Jmy friend Jim sitting next to her in the front seat and nodded, asking if he was interested. He nodded back and grinned, bent over and eyed my wife's bare pussy, seeing for the first time a real live naked pussy. She opened her legs and arched her back, giving him better access. He clicked on the interior light and put his hand across her thigh and rested it on her bare pussy. He obviously was in virgin heaven, and I knew he was one happy fella. My heart beat increased and I focussed on his fingers as they played with my wife's pussy. lips, finally inserting a finger into her. He probed between her labia with one wet finger and I grinned.

My wife put her hand on top of his and guided him to where she wanted him to go. "Good. Now move it around in there," she encouraged softly. He followed her directions and began moving his finger inside of her, looking over at me as he did for approval,

"You can do what you ever you want to," she said and he began pushing his finger in and out of her, feeling inside of her pussy and smiling. After a few minutes she asked him if he wanted his penis inside of her. He didn't hesitate and nodded enthusiastically, then he helped her climb over him. Facing toward the back of the truck, face to face with Jim, she eased herself down on his virgin erection and let him slid slowly up inside of her.

Knowing he didn't know what to do next, she began to bounce steadily up and down, holding herself on her knees, putting her head back with her eyes closed. The look on her face was serene and pleased, like she was doing a good deed for the day.

"You like that?" she asked as she moved up and down over his lap. He grunted and said that he did and pushed in and out of her in rapid succession. "You like fucking your friend's wife, Jimmy?" she asked as he pushed into my wife's pussy with eagerness. He nodded his head and kept going.

It was a an amazingly wonderful moment and my heart raced with them, feeling an alliance from sharing her I could not believe. She thrilled at letting him occupy her pussy, and smiled intently as he pushed his erect penis up into her, finding he really liked what he was doing for the first time.

"Oh god yes," he said with a moan. "Oh wow."

"Fuck her good," I said, watching my friend fuck my wife as she kneeled over him and bounced down on his lap in the middle seat of the Ford truck, each of her knees on the seat on each side of his hips. "You can come in me, Jimmy", she said. "I've had my tubes tied, so I can't get pregnant. Let your semen fill me, sweetie."

When he came she let him empty his balls inside her, holding herself down on him as he shot spurt after spurt into her pussy, the look on her face ecstatic, then she moved off him so she could take his cock in her mouth and drink all he had left, licking all around his cock and sucking on the girth. I smiled at the sight of his my friend's pulsating penis in my wife's mouth.

At about ten we drove to our house and Jim and Claire quickly went inside. They went directly to the bedroom and took off their clothes. She only had the short dress on that she'd raised up as they fucked. She threw it over her head and to the side. Naked quickly, she climbed on the bed on her back and spread her legs for him.

Jim knelt between Claire's thighs and eased his still hard cock between her labia, into her sexual canal. "Fuck me again, Jimmy," she begged. He slid into her pussy and she pushed up with her hips to accept him as deep as he'd go. I sat on the chair in the corner and watched them fuck, panting and breathing hard as I watched. When they had gone at it for twenty minutes or so, she made him scoot up so she could get his erection in her mouth, sucking on him like a satisfied whore, milking his cock until he shot off again, filling her mouth with his semen. She swallowed and smiled at me as she did.

I then watched him fuck her from behind, pushing into her gash as she knelt on her knees on the bed, him kneeling behind her and fucking her from the rear. "You learn fast, Jimmy," she said panting as they fucked, praising my friend's fucking ability after his first time ever in a woman's sex.

"Isn't he a fast learner," she said to me as I watched them have sex. "My pussy... loves him... inside of me," she said her voice modulating with each thrust.

They finally came together and collapsed on the bed. They both dozed off and I watched them sleep. Seeing my friend fuck my wife was one of the greatest thrills of my life, seeing him give her so much pleasure, teaching him what sexual gratification was all about, showing him how if could be between a man and a woman. It gave us a bond I couldn't believe. I felt so close to them both and received so much joy myself watching it, sharing it with them, seeing her teach him what to do and how to do it. It was something I have never forgotten and treasure to this day.

"Fuck her good," I told him and meant it. He did and we all benefitted from those moments on the bed, the two of them hooked together at her pussy. After about a half an hour, Claire got below him and wrapped her legs around his waist, hooking her heels behind his back.

After that night, Jim has fucked my wife regularly, coming over to pleasure her at times when I was gone, evening visiting us during the week for sessions with Claire in the bedroom while I watched TV or read, and taken her out on "dates" while I sat at home and asked about their night together when they returned.

Jim fucking Claire has been a big plus in our marriage since that first night in the front seat of his dad's ford truck. I have lost my feelings of possessiveness and been able to find pleasure in her pleasure, even sexual. I feel closer to both of them and find I love my wife even more.

Jim regularly comes by the house now and he often fucks Claire when he stops by. It has become normal for him to fuck her once or twice a month now, and she does enjoy her time with him, although I know she wonders about fucking other guys other than just Jim. I'v told her she can if she wants, but she is reluctant to just start screwing around, getting the reputation as a easy fuck and having people lose all respect for her.

Although I tell her it's no one else's business, we both know that word would get around. She had sex with a few other guys during high school, but fucking Jim to break his cherrie, since he had fucked no one up to that time. She liked Jim and wanted to help broaden his sexual education.

Jim now has a girlfriend and he hasn't told her that he fucked Claire in the front seat of his father's ford truck. He still comes by a few times a year and has sex with my wife for old time's sake, but we keep it on the down low and don't talk about it with anyone.

Jim and Claire do have a thing between them, since she is his first and a really good friend. He is grateful that she let him fuck her for his first time, and he is also still one of my best friends. After all, if you've shared your wife with a buddy, there is a bond there that can't be denied.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,072 Followers