Sex in a Small Town

Story Info
Hooking up with a girl.
2.1k words
4.57
12.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up a job in the Midwest in a tiny agricultural town -- if town isn't too big a word for the place. Mostly, it was a huge old processing facility that was getting a major overhaul and modernization. I was pulling wire and putting in new fixtures. What should've been a month project ran into several months because the owner kept insisting that everything that could possibly be salvaged or scavenged be retained. The job site management was a catastrophe and all the trades were working on top of each other. It went on and on. A job's a job, though -- life in these United States.

The area had a guy-to-girl ration of something like a zillion-to-none. If you wanted to see some female skin, you tipped at the titty bar or you queued up at a couple trailers. The titty bars didn't exactly have babe #1 and the trailer whores have never been interesting to me. So, after work it was killing time doing anything you could find, then hitting the bunkhouse rack at lights out and jerking off with twenty other guys who were also pretending they weren't jerking off.

I turned up to the job shaggy and needed a haircut my first week there. There was a guy part-timing as a barber who'd do it with electric shears in about thirty seconds, who hung out his shingle every other night, but I didn't get along much with him anyway. The town had a one-chair haircut place that was open almost always. The girl cutting hair wasn't anything special to look at. Nothing wrong with her, but not some kind of walking fantasy. Probably mid-20s, average height, average build, dirty blond braid half-way down her back. She had a nice smile but a plain face, a good-enough figure, and then of course a diamond ring on the finger. She was always in cowgirl boots, denim jeans, and some type of rodeo T-shirt. She gave a good cut, though, and I liked the way she ran her fingers through my hair and how her breasts occasionally would slightly graze the back of my head. Sadly, she always wore a bra. I didn't think all that much of it, but that haircut turned into some good jerk off material and I was back in her chair only a week later. Her name was Lizzie.

This girl liked to make small talk about anything except her personal life. Any questions like that and she'd just flash her ring and remind you she was the married type. I still liked her a lot, though, and as the weeks rolled by, she started looking better and better, and in my jerking-off fantasies she got kinkier and kinkier. After a month she'd recognize me when I walked in; after a couple months we got along OK and she started telling me personal details and doing some flirting. Then she started asking about how long was I planning to be around and I didn't know what to tell her because the boss couldn't even tell me. I figured it was my horny, hopeful imagination but I swear she started rubbing her boobs against my head more and more. I started tipping her more and more, too.

I'd learned to show up for my haircut just after she'd closed the shop -- she'd let me in, lock the door, flip the sign, and flick off the outside light. Then she'd do my cut and we'd shoot the breeze for a long time. I was wondering if her marriage wasn't doing so great because she never seemed in a hurry to leave and she started being pretty blatant about flirting. My ex-wife had up and cheated on me about a year earlier, though, and I was still pretty sore about that so I wasn't in any hurry to pass that sort of pain on to somebody else.

Well at work, we finally pulled in the last wire and started working on the last punch list. I figured it'd be one or two weeks and then I'd be moving on to some other job in some other shithole in some other State. I told Lizzie as I walked in the door that this was either the last, or second-to-last, time I was going to bother her. She looked downright distressed. That made me feel pretty good, obviously.

She sat me in the chair, locked up out front, came on back, and then told me to wait -- she had to do something in the back really quick. When she came back, she started giving me my cut. I noticed right away she was way more handsy than ever before. Running her fingers through my hair, even rubbing my shoulders and neck, and telling me how handsome I was looking to her. I was trying to decide if I was just letting my imagination go crazy or if she was really coming on that way, when she walked around to my side and leaned way over to get a comb and her breasts pushed right into my face. For the first time, she wasn't wearing a bra. I was positive. She worked really slow and I relaxed really well into the chair, my cock started raging up no matter what I tried. When it was as obvious that I had a massive hard on as it was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra under her tight T-shirt, I tried -- and failed -- to casually mention her lack of a bra.

"No bra, tonight?"

"I just took it off in the back, for you," she said. "I thought you'd like the change, this maybe being your last time and all."

"I like it a lot," I said as she rubbed her breasts across the back of my head again. My resolve to not wrong another man was evaporating rapidly. I had very little blood circulating in my brain and it was getting a little hard to think.

"Lizzie, you're married though?" I said it like a question. She held her ring hand in front of my face -- no ring.

"I'm not married any more. He ran off a year ago. I just wear that old ring so none of those construction workers bother me too much," she said. Before she was finished talking, I was tearing off her T-shirt and shoving my face between her tits.

Lizzie started giggling and told me to slow down. "We can't do anything here," she said, "there are too many windows and it's in the middle of town."

I suggested we just go in the back room but she wouldn't have it. She pulled her shirt back into place and explained some facts about small town life and gossip. She told me to meet her out by the Belt Buckle, which was this odd land formation about ten miles down the road. I knew the place. I left immediately and got there in about ten seconds. Then I had to wait and started wondering if she was just playing with me. It did give me a chance to cool down a bit.

In a few minutes, Lizzie pulled up and got out with a couple blankets and a six pack. We walked away into grassy moonlight and threw down a blanket. She peeled off her shirt and I started playing with her tits while she drank a couple beers. She told me she decided she could trust me when she realized I wasn't going to make the moves on her because I thought she was married. The moonlight and clear sky let enough light come through to see her body, framing it in silver light like some kind of sex fairy come to life.

She had a fantastic set of small, firm tits that ended in tiny pink nipples that stood out rock hard when I sucked on them. She shimmied out of her boots and jeans, revealing a long, lean pair of legs. I grabbed at her panties but she pulled away and said, "You first!"

I stood up and stripped off my shirt as she unbuttoned my jeans and stripped them and my boxers off my legs, getting them jammed up on my boots. My cock was standing at attention and I was losing my balance with my feet tangled up in boots and jeans. I tried to keep vertical but failed and when I landed, she yanked off the shoes and clothes, and then stood back up and did a goofy little naked girl dance, turning her ass to me and bending over to strip off her panties. She revealed a tiny, pink slit peeking out of a curly, blondish bush.

Lizzie pounced on me and our naked bodies writhed together as she shoved her tongue into my mouth. I ran my hands over her firm body, enjoying every curve and bump. She was doing the same to me and whispering little things like "Oh, you're so hard" or "You're so big and hard". The kind of thing a guy likes to hear. My ex-wife was big on cuddling and foreplay and I'd had to be very slow and careful with her or else she'd get peeved and sex would be off. Lizzie was a different sort of girl altogether, and within a couple minutes she was humping up her hips, grabbing my cock in her hand, and guiding it into her tight, wet pussy. I couldn't help myself, and started thrusting as fast and hard as I could. She sat up on top of me like a cowgirl and started saying "yes, yes, yes" and "fuck, fuck, fuck" as I pumped upwards into her. Her little tits bounded up and down with each thrust and I couldn't believe I'd ever thought she wasn't the hottest fucking woman on planet earth.

I tried to sense if she was enjoying it as much as I was, and it seemed like she was. Then, she sensed I was slowing down a little bit and thrusting deeper, and looked down at me with an innocent little girl face and asked, "Are you about to cum?"

I said, "Yes, yes, yes."

She jumped up off my cock even though I tried to hold her down. "I don't have condoms and I don't want to get pregnant!" she said. I was trying to process what she meant as she dropped down onto all fours with her ass pointing toward me, and threw her head over her shoulder, looking at my cock expectantly. "Come on," she said.

Still a bit confused by the sudden shift, I kneeled behind her beautiful ass, looked down at her sinewy back and spine making that perfect violin shape, and plunged my aching cock back into her wet pussy. This was heaven and I was banging her harder than ever. She collapsed down to her elbows and then the ground, only her ass sticking up in the air as I banged her doggy style.

"Don't! Don't get me pregnant!" she said. But she just kept bucking back against me.

"I won't... I don't..." I stuttered between thrusts, "I'll try to pull out!"

"No! I don't want to get pregnant! You're still in the wrong hole!"

My blood-depleted brain finally processed what she was telling me to do. I yanked my cock out of her pussy and rubbed the wet head over her asshole.

"Yes! Yes, fuck me!" she said.

I pushed my cock against her pink asshole. My cock was as hard as it had ever been in my life. Her asshole was as tight as a vise as I slipped my shaft into her ass. I paused for just a moment as I felt a huge shudder run through her entire body.

"Oh, my goodness, yes. Yes! Fuck my ass, oh, yes, fuck me up my ass!" she said.

I shoved my cock all the way into her asshole, then started pumping in and out as another rocking orgasm shuddered across her body. She reached back and grabbed my balls with one hand, her fingernails scraping lightly over the skin. I couldn't hold back any longer and started pumping gobs of cum into her ass as my orgasm spread up from my balls through my cock and body. I kept driving into her as hard and fast as I could until I was spent. Then I stayed inside her, fully in, holding her hips back against my hips, as I caught my breath.

I let go of her hips and she leaned forward, slowly pulling her ass off my cock. I could see cum running out of her as she collapsed onto the blanket. I laid down on top of her and snuggled against her warm, naked body.

After a couple minutes of making out and groping her tits I asked, "Can we go again?"

She said, "No, I got to keep you wanting more. You good for this same place, tomorrow?"