All Comments on 'Honor Student Blowbang Slut'

by astuffedshirt_perv

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Now that's the sort of fantasy I could manage, numerous hard, tasty, young cocks, with balls full of cum all for me. Only downside is that I was never that lucky at uni. Sure, I had plenty of hookups, but only one at a time and as an early forties widow with two teenage daughters, my chances are now zero. So girls, if you get an offer, go for it. Don't turn up the chance and live to regret it for the rest of your life.

MissConstrueMissConstrueover 2 years ago

This is a good story concept and good writing in general. I enjoy your stories. That is why I'm following you.

I hope you don't mind me mentioning, however, this particular story left me wanting more tension because everyone was so agreeable and got what they wanted, without conflict. Here are some example ideas for conflict:

1. She wants to explore her blowbang fantasy, but she needs to maintain dignity, and she has a boyfriend who would NOT approve.

2. She wants to call it off, but Jeff surprises her with the execution of the plan.

3. She wants to call it off, but the 1st guy, the best looking guy, uses irresistible seduction techniques.

4. She wants to blowbang 5 men, but 7 more show up for a total of 12.

5. She wants to be a princess, but they want her to be a slut (and she likes it).

6. They want to make it last, but her skill makes them cum fast.

7. In a weak attempt to honor her boyfriend, she wants to limit the experience to oral sex, but lust threatens to overtake her self control.

8. She wants to keep the experience private, but afterwards, she gains celebrity reputation as a pleasure goddess among the male student population.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope you write a sequel for her to fulfill his fantasy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous