Honor Student Blowbang Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gentlemen, this is Amanda."

"Hey," one of the guys said.

"Hi," I squeaked.

"You're very pretty," someone says.

The room spun and my knees wobbled and I took an uncertain step, my heel taking and awkward twist. A guy rushed over to catch me.

"Hey, easy there. Here, let me help you."

He was being so chivalrous, I thought he was going to lead me to the sofa. Instead, he lowered me to my knees. At least I was stable on the floor. I looked up at him, into his wolfish eyes. His hand cupped my face. I could feel the tension in the room, all eyes on me.

"You sure you want to do this, princess?"

I glanced around the room, seven guys watching me, all eager for my response. I was just a small girl, surround by...and then my eyes centered on the crotch right in front of my face. Surrounded by cocks. I looked back up at him.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Okay," he smiled.

I sat there for a moment, brainless, until I reached out for his belt. He continued to stroke my cheek, an intense feral look on his face. I opened his slacks and tugged them down, then pulled down his boxes. His still hardening cock flopped out. I let out an involuntary whimper. My panties were soaked. I gave it a few strokes before leaning forward.

"No," he said softly. "Ask for permission."

Like a good girl I looked up at him. "May I please suck your cock?"

He nodded in assent. I leaned forward and engulfed him in my mouth. I could feel the ripple of shock as the guys realized I was really going through with it. I felt a surge of pride as I sucked him down, then lost myself in my own world. He was definitely clean, like right out of the shower clean. I could still smell the traces of soap on him. He groaned a curse as I began to bob on his now hard cock. Thick and long, more than my mouth could handle. I use one hand to stroke the length that didn't fit, the other hand to cup his balls. I swirled my tongue under his cockhead, hoping to quickly get rewarded with his cum. I looked up through the haze of my arousal, realizing I don't even know his name.

Come on, baby, give me your cum

His hand left my face and settled on my head. I made his face pinch and he tilted his head back to look at the ceiling, depriving me of the privilege of seeing his expression. He groaned another curse and then stiffened even more. Moments later, my mouth flooded with his hot thick cum. He filled my mouth, and I had to swallow just to avoid spilling. I stayed on task, sucking out every last delicious drop. Finally he finished, spent, and staggered away. I watched him collapse on the sofa, slacks up but still open.

"Next," I heard myself whimper.

Another guy stepped up, broad shoulders.

"Jeff said you were a princess, so I thought you oughta have a crown," he said, and placed a little silver tiara on my head.

It was weird, it was silly, it made me feel humiliated and turned on at the same time. I attacked his belt, opened his jeans and freed his cock. Another thick dick for me. I knew my role, and looked him in the eye to ask for permission. I get to work on the third dick of my life, licking and slurping. All mine, mine to play with. I wondered where Jeff was. I was going to get to suck him off too, right?

Fuck, I am just a cocksucking slut. These guys don't know me, don't care if I am an honors student or a crack whore, they just want to use me as their personal cum bucket.

His hand was now gripping the back of my head, trying to force me to take more. I had to push back against him get him to relent.

"Princess Amanda, I'm coming," he groaned. He came deep in my mouth, choking me almost to the point of spitting it out, but I managed to take it. Another man stepped forward.

By then I fully embraced my inner slut. Releasing his balls from my hand, I motioned for another man to come forward. Together we freed his cock, and then the same on the other side, so I was blowing one guy while jacking two others. I tried to sample another cock, but the guys seemed reluctant to stand close enough to make it really possible. I focused on the one in front of me and was finally rewarded with another load. I seamlessly pulled the next guy front and center, while another guy put his dick in my hand. I was on fire, regretting that I had no free hand to rub myself, I felt like I was on the edge already. Another mouthful, then another. I noticed I had sucked this guy off already, and realized they were coming back for seconds. My jaw was starting to ache, my throat was raw, but I was going suck every one of these cocks dry. Where was Jeff?

I allowed one guy to push me further, forcing his cock into my throat. I wished I had practiced with a dildo or something, but actually managed to get him into my throat without puking. Then there were only two left. I knelt between them, alternating from one hard cock to the other. When it was time, I focused on the one guy. I took both his hands and placed them on my head. He got the message and pulled me down onto him, forcing himself down my throat, allowing him to cum directly in my esophagus. Minutes later, the last guy had followed suit. He patted my head and thanked me, then walked out. I sat in the middle of the room, alone, panting, desperate, as Jeff stepped in front of me.

"Was that good?"

"May I please suck your cock?" I groaned.

He nodded, and a new flare of arousal ignited inside of me. I opened his pants and was rewarded with another long, thick cock. He looked down at me as I worked, hands on his hips, our eyes locked. I gave him my all, but his face remained impassive.

"You want me to fuck that pussy?" he asked. FUCK YES I tried to pull off to agree, but he held my head in place. "No, you stay right there."

"Yes, fuck me," I tried to say, my mouth still occupied by his cock.

"No, that wasn't convincing. You're going to do better than that."

My pussy practically screamed.

"Please fuck me," I gurgled.

"No." He was joking, right?

"Please, Jeff, fuck me," I moaned with my full mouth. "Fuck my pussy." He didn't react. My heart was aching, surely he wouldn't deny me? "Jeff, my pussy needs you so bad. Fuck me, please." Finally, he spoke.

"Take your panties off." I went to get up, but he held me in place. "No, stay there."

I struggled to get my panties off while I continued to suck him, but where there is a will, there is a way. He gripped the back of my head, keeping himself well impaled, and dragged me over to the sofa. He fucked my mouth for a few minutes before pulling out and spreading my legs. I knew he could see how wet I was, I knew my upper thighs were coated with my juice.

"I see your fantasy turned you on," he smirked.

Between my spit on his cock and my dripping pussy, he pushed in easily. I screamed in ecstasy as soon as the tip entered me. If any of the guys were still around they surely knew what I was doing. The night's activities, plus the weeks of waiting, had left my body strung out with need. Jeff loomed over me, my wrapped around his hips. He didn't even try to kiss me, just started fucking me hard. I came in mere minutes. He didn't slow down, just continued to pound me as I continued to come. Wave after uncontrollable wave of pleasure washed over me, blowing my mind out. He managed to get my top and bra off while I lay there, lost in bliss. I could hear the squishy sounds coming from my wet pussy as he fucked me. I was folded in half, legs over his powerful arms, completely out of it, just a moaning cunt for his use. I just laid there and got fucked, limp as an overcooked noodle. Finally his thrusts became more and he finally groaned and came inside of me. I drifted off, only vaguely aware of him scooping me up and carrying me to a bed.

12