All Comments on 'Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 17'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
?

EJust wondering hhmm. What is up with The bitch,bastard,god dammit SHIT?

Also The I HATE YOU,I'M GOING TO KILL YOU B.S.

You personally are an idiot for putting that shit in there including the incest!!

If you were a good writer you would use different appropriate grammar!

YOU SAY YOU ARE A PUBLISHED WRITER? BULLSHIT!!

KayodeopokuKayodeopokuover 8 years ago
To anonymous.

I don't get what P_D10's choice of sex themes to include in his stories has anything to do with you. You are reading the story and have actually gone as far s the 17th chapter at this point you should have a general idea as to what themes to expect in this story so if you are uncomfortable with said themes you could have stopped reading altogether or skipped the sex scene and tried to piece together any plot points you missed later. As to his diction again it is wholly within his rights to decide what to write, and these arguments between characters aren't new. If anything I could say that the character dynamics are what make his stories unique, much like a graffiti artist has a specific tag ge uses to identify their work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm Done!!!

I can't take anymore of this misogynistic clap trap. I tried to hang on through this story when I could see a ghost of a story line, but over and over the story collapsed into this rubbish. You say you've declined offers to have your work edited because the offers were from other writers, not editors. Most other writers recognize when to use then and than, something you failed to do more than a dozen times. The errors are so many, your story loses all continuity and readability. I'm done, and I won't be back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...