Honored by Her Kick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cracking the door, I slid the wet mess of a pile through the opening and closed it quickly, with another "Sorry!"

"Oh, pish posh, baby." She replied. "Be back in sec!"

I locked the door, standing naked in this woman's bathroom I just met, smelling of beer pee. Shaking my head, I looked over at the shower. Well, I don't have many options right now. Let's just get cleaned up, back in my hopefully cleaned clothes, and save some dignity.

I didn't even bother to check if there were bath towels.

Turning on the shower, I made sure the water was warm and stepped in. All, the warmness was welcome and immediately made me feel more clean. On autopilot, I wet my hair, and grabbed the bottle of shampoo. As I worked it in, the flowery fragrance released and I rolled my eyes -- of course it would be girly, flowery smelling.

Oh well, I thought. Least of my worries now. The body wash as similarly soft and flowery. Though, trying to think back, I didn't remember her having smelled like this before. Both bottles were new and full, so perhaps that explained it. Maybe she had run out and just replaced them.

I made sure to wash myself clean, and refreshed, stepped out of the shower to notice there was just a hand towel.

Cracking open the door a little, I could hear her talking to someone.

"...perfectly. He's in the shower now."

Some other voice, also a woman, I couldn't really make out, began speaking.

"Yes, I'll let you know when. I'm already excited thinking about it. Ok, bye!"

And I heard a door closing.

"Hello? Um hi?" I called out.

"Hey Jake!" She called from the other room. "Everything ok?"

"Umm, yes, thanks so much, and are there any towels? Just one hand towel in here."

"Oh! Right.. I forgot I dropped things into the laundry pickup. Sorry about that!" she cherrily replied. "Coming out then?"

I think I heard her giggle, but wasn't too sure.

"How long till my clothes might be ready?"

She appeared around the corner, and looked a bit sheepish. "Oh, she said. About that.." She trailed off.

"Yes?" I asked, head poking out the crack in the door and I hid my naked body.

Little did I know that she was looking past my head, towards a strategically placed mirro, and could see my bare buttocks quite easily.

"Let me pick you out some clothes, and we can relax and have a drink, yes?"

"I guess?" I replied, and she smiled.

"Great! I'll give you some options! Give me a sec to find some things that will fit you."

"Sure, thanks so much. I'm so sorry I'm putting you out so much." I said as I closed the door.

Through the door, she raised her voice, "In that case, no complaining about your choices!"

After a minute, there was a knock on the door. I opened up a crack and she passed through a pile of clothing.

"Oh, what size shoes are you?" She asked quickly.

"Um, 10, why?" I replied absently.

"Hmm, ok, don't worry about it!" She answered, "C'mon, you've been in there forever. Get changed and come on out."

I looked at the pile of clothes in my hands and put them down.

Right on top where two pairs of panties.

I stopped, a small lump in my throat. Her panties, I corrected myself.

Wait. Why did she give me her panties?

Like she was reading my mind, I heard her call out, sounding like she was on the other side of the room, "I found some underwear when my butt was a little bigger, and round like yours so they'd fit better and not be so tight! For the other stuff, wasn't sure if they'd be too constricting, or if you'd prefer something a bit looser."

So, yes, she expected me to wear them.

Wear her panties. She did say not to complain about what she gave me. And I've already put her out -- at this point, I was fully on her good graces, and embarrassed myself fully by peeing myself in her elevator. I was still slightly tipsy, but definitely more awake after the shower.

So, let's see what we have. One, a green thong. The front was fuller, so might cover my bits. The second was a pink lacy brief. Cotton front that would cover me well and stretch a little, that transitioned to a lacy back, with a scrunch or seam in the middle of the back I knew from seeing on past girlfriends would make a 'cheeky' look.

Notwithstanding the color, I chose the one with more coverage and began to slide them up my legs.

My cock was already half hard as I settled myself inside the front. The lace was obvious against my bottom, with the panties riding up tightly between my crack. I unconsciously ran my hand over each cheek of my ass, feeling the lacey caress.

OK, so, what's next here?

Bottoms. There was a pair of yoga pants, and there was a skirt.

Definitely pants. I pulled them on, or at least tried to. They were like a second skin, and lewdly showed off my hardening cock, and even my balls. They also had a seam that ran even tighter between my cheeks, effectively pulling them apart, and must have had some kind of elastic so that they lifted my ass as well. You could see the outline of the lace pattern through the material.

I suppose that you'd have to wear a thong with these pants, I thought.

"Skirt it is," I said to myself as I peeled the yoga pants off, having to readjust the panties after completing the process. They were tighter than any wetsuit I'd ever worn.

The skirt was stretchy, but tight around my ass, then suddenly flared out after it cleared my cheeks. The material was thick enough that the panties didn't show through, even though the material stretched, clinging and clearly outlining my round buttocks.

Still, better than the man-bits-on-full-display yoga pants, I reasoned.

A green bra, and a pink bra, both matching their respective panty, sat next. I had no idea why should would give me bras. I wrote it off to being natural -- she was picking out panties, and naturally would grab the matching bra. I put them off to the side.

Top wise, there was a sweatshirt that looked like it matched the yoga pants. The alternative was a somewhat loose low cut sweater top, which obviously matched the skirt. In any case, the sweatshirt I tried and found was just a little small, and would likely not fit my shoulders. So low cut sweater top it was.

There were no socks, just a pair of green thigh highs or pink thigh highs.

"Ok, no socks" I mumbled to myself and put the thigh highs to the side with the bras, yoga pants and sweater.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Fall in? You done yet? I swear, you take longer than I do!"

"Sorry!" (again, I thought in my head), and unlocked the door, and she can strolling in, preventing me from a graceful exit.

"Nice choice!" she said, whistling appreciatively, and I blushed slightly. "But you didn't complete the outfit!" She seemed rather upset, as I looked dumbly at her.

When I obviously wasn't getting the point, she blurted "Bra and thigh highs! Chop chop!"

When I didn't move, still trying to process what she was saying, she stepped forward, and began lifting the top off me. "Let me help. Bras can be a pain when you're new to them."

She deftly put my arms through the straps and had the bra snapped on before I knew what was going on. She then held out the top for my arms. I slipped them in and she lifted the top back over me and settled it in place.

"See? That top sits much better now!"

Looking down, I saw the smallest hint of cleavage.

"Here," she said, handing me the pink thigh highs. "Don't snag them. The elastic at the top should keep them up. I'll grab us a couple glasses of wine. Come out to the living area after you get those on."

I dumbly sat on the toilet, lid down, and slowly rolled up the thigh highs, pink opaque covering my legs, black hairs curled underneath and showing through.

I could help myself from running may hands along the silky material, and felt myself harden more, stretching the panties. I glanced down and saw that thankfully due to the flare of the skirt it didn't show. But realized I must be taking an unnecessary amount of time and hurried out.

Making my way through her bed room, and hesitantly stepped out into the next room.

"Now that is a sexy sight," I heard her voice practically drawl, and turning, saw her lounging on a loveseat by a coffee table and tv.

When I saw her, I again got a lump in my throat. She had a silky kimono over what looked like some looser fitting pajama type pants, glass of wine in her hand, another on the coffee table. She patted the seat next to her.

"Come sit down, good looking."

I sat down and she handed me a glass of wine. I was hyper aware of the hose on my legs, tops slightly constricting against my upper thighs, the straps of the bra on my shoulders, and underwire wrapping around my pecs -- getting a little fatty as I got older and forming little A-sized boobs, the panties holding me in, and the skirt how it caressed the lace on my bottom and sort of swished as I moved.

I could feel the heat rising in my face again.

"I feel kind of ridiculous." I blurted out.

"Why?" She said, smiling at me and sipping her wine.

I looked at her quizzically. "Umm, dressed like this?"

"Hmm.. well, the way you're sitting, sure." She put her wine down for moment, and touched my knee, which sent shockwaves up my leg. "First, if you're wearing a skirt you have to keep your legs closed. It's easier if you cross your legs. Or, you can cross your ankles, or sit a little with your legs to the side."

I adjusted as she instructed, crossing my ankles and pulling my knees together. She adjusted my skit around me as I did, also making light adjustments of my top.

"See? Much better." She smiled at me.

I was off kilter. She seemed so natural, like everything was perfectly normal, and I didn't want to contradict her. So many reasons -- I'm in her clothes, she has my clothes somewhere, my attraction to her was only growing and I didn't want to ruin any chance I had. And if this was a first date, and she still wanted to go out after this, well, things couldn't get more embarrassing.

"Here" she said, interrupting my thoughts, "Let's put on a movie and have a little wine and relax? Put those cute legs up and come here."

The TV flashed to life as she had me curl my legs under me, feet on the couch, and my upper body leaning slightly on hers. 'The Duke of Burgundy' title came onto the screen and we settled in to watch.

I'd never heard of the movie before, but it slowly dawned on me it was an artful, erotic story about two women in a complex sexual relationship. I felt eyes on me, and I turned my head to find her staring at me.

"Umm.. nice movie," I blandly commented, unsure of what else to say. It was a good movie so far, actually, but I was increasingly feeling turned on, nervous, and uncomfortable getting turned on like this when we hardly knew each other.

In response, she took my wine glass from my hand, and put it down on the coffee table next to hers.

"Yes. Yes it is a good movie." She said, then leaned in and kissed me.

My eyes fluttered closed as her hand nearest the back of the couch held the side of my face, the other reaching out, sliding up my outside arm and guiding it forward, placing my hand on her side just below her ample breast.

My lips opened at her insistence, and I could taste the sweetness of the wine on her tongue, the tangy mix of her lipstick. My body at once came alive, and went to jelly, melting at her touch. To anchor myself, I tightened my hand on her side, slowly running it up and down, mirroring her hand. As her hand slid up, her fingers traced the outline of the underwire on my bra, and I followed her actions -- my first touch of her breast. She had some sort of bra under her top, but no wire, and I lifted, feeling how heavy it was.

Not sure how much time had past, but it was probably only five minutes, I was already a puddled mess. Her hand was inside my shirt, circling my nipple with her finger, and she was lightly kissing and nibbling at my neck as my head lay back on the couch, eyes closed, panting heavily.

"Such a good girl," she whispered into my ear, and it sent shivers through me, my cock swelling even more. "I want to fuck you," she followed, "do you want me to?"

"Yes, " I said, barely able to speak.

I began to shift, opening my eyes and moving to embrace her, but she stopped me. Her hand ran up and down my silk-clad leg.

"There's something I want you to do for me first.. I mean it would be so hot, watching this movie and all.."

"Of course, anything!" I nearly blurted out.

"Well," she started, still caressing my leg, "All that hair kind of ruins the look, don't you think?"

"You want me to shave my legs? Now?" I asked, confused, a little dazed, still hard and tingling from her caressing.

She sat back a little and took her hand from my leg. "Sorry, I thought it would be fun. " She sounded rejected. "It's fine, we can just clean up."

"No, no.." I quickly interjected. "I was just surprised.. wondering is all." I was blowing my chance. She wanted me to shave, what was the big deal -- it was only hair.

"I get it, you think I'm weird, it's fine." She started pulling away more.

"No, no, wait.. I mean I'm the one here in a shirt, and all, you're totally right!" What was I saying?

"Really?" Her face lit up a little with hope.

"Yes, of course!" The way she looked at me, so excited, just melted me. I'd do whatever she wanted right now.

She paused the movie -- right in the middle of scene where the maid seemed to be directing the teacher to do something -- and grabbed my hands and pulled me up to my feet.

"Let's go!" She said, excitedly, leading me back to the bathroom. She grabbed something from under the sink.

"Ok," she started, "I will shave off the pubes for you to get my pet doll to be hairless between her legs and on her ass cheeks and butt hole." The tone of her voice was a mixture of anticipation, excitement and command. The look in her eyes mirrored her voice and I could feel myself losing what semblance of control I had left to her.

She handed me a hair removal cream, pressing the tube firmly into my hand. Her voice purring out instructions that could not be interpreted as anything but commands to be followed. "The rest of your body hair will be taken care of by this cream. It will remove all of the remaining hair. I know for me that you will want to do more than your legs, right? Oh, that will be so amazing." The happiness in her demeanor, the excitement I could see in her eyes made me feel I could deny her nothing. She continued with a final thought. "Now, once I've completed shaving your pubes and ass, I'll give you the razor. It will make the job easier and quicker. You understand all that you need to do?"

I stood motionless. She pushed me against the wall. She first grabbed a small trash bin that had been sitting near the toilet. She placed it beside her. She then reached for the scissors and knelt between my legs. "Y-y-yes, I understand," I stammered out, my mind clouded, my body rigid. Her palms pressed against my inner thighs, pushing outward, the obvious demand for me to spread my legs further for her. I complied as if in a dream. Seeing her between my legs with her hand on my thighs looking straight at my cock made me feel a stirring within. In a normal situation, this would have filled me with a lust, a hunger and my cock would have gone rigid in anticipation of what was to come. While there was no denying the arousal I was feeling, there was something else as well. A dread? A yearning? I could feel that I was losing something, but my mind was filled with a need to please her and a fog of desire and I couldn't make my thoughts connect.

She placed one hand directly on my crotch touching my pubic hair, as she started grabbing tufts of hair with one hand and clipping them with the other. I watched as little balls of hair fell from Her hand into the bag lining the trash bin. Again, I felt that sense of loss, of change? I continued to stand motionless, my cock feeling sensations but not quite to the point of going rigid. Her hand would occasionally brush against my cock causing it and my arousal for her to rise. I felt a loss of control over any of it as she grabbed my penis and held it aside to access the hair underneath it.

My cock jumped, twitched of its own accord under her tender touch. It grew to full erection in no time. She obviously noticed it, but didn't react at all; just continued her clipping like nothing was happening, as if it were normal to have an erection in such a situation. If I'm being honest, I think it made her task easier as it was simpler to manipulate and to shave me with my cock fully erect than it would have been if it were soft.

I was feeling something foreign to me, like I was about to explode. The loss felt more intense, but so did my anticipation. I watched her. She seemed distant to me as she worked, when suddenly her gorgeous eyes lit up brightly. I felt really hard in her warm hand. A drop of precum had appeared on the tip of the head of my cock and I began to have thoughts of her tasting it. I imagined her drawing her tongue forth to lick the head, hoping that she might be wet herself.

Once the trimming was over she sprayed a good amount of shaving cream on her hand and started applying it on my crotch. She rubbed the shaving cream gently all over while holding my erect cock with her other hand to keep it out of the way.

Once the shaving cream was applied she started shaving, taking the razor and starting from the top. After she finished shaving the pubes she bent lower between my legs getting ready for the last part.

"Sit on the edge of the toilet seat and hold your legs up with your hands so I have better access as far down as I can," she demanded. "Don't be embarrassed, I know this will be awkward, but, really, it's necessary," she explained with a controlled but excited tone.

I complied and leaned back on the toilet seat holding both my legs up. She then held my cock, and pressed it onto my belly with the palm of her hand. With the cock out of the way she continued shaving on my balls. Once she was satisfied with their smoothness, she held them up, out of her way and moved the razor carefully down to my anus.

As she worked the razor downward I looked into her twinkling naughty eyes. I was imagining her using her tongue to lick and suck my balls in her mouth and shove my cock down her throat, to run her tongue over my crotch.

"Ok, almost done!" she said exuberantly. "Now stand up, turn around, and spread your ass cheeks." The tone of command was more palpable, as was the excitement in her voice.

I got up and stood facing the wall holding my ass spread as she shaved all around my puckered hole.

"Yeah, it's done, but let me just clean it up a bit, and inspect my work."

She wiped the entire behind with a towel and nudged me to turn around wiping off any trace of cream that remained. She made sure everything was clean and put the towel down.

"Ok, final check!" She said with the glee of a child, the excitement of a woman, and the command of a military officer.

She began her inspection by using her fingers feeling the skin for any stubble while holding my cock against my belly with the palm of her other hand. She took her time, slowly caressing with her fingertips, rubbing. It seemed as if she was using this as an excuse to feel my naked shaved skin with her hand. She seemed to enjoy touching me all over as she took her time stalling unnecessarily.

The feeling of a beautiful young girl's delicate hand caressing me all over my privates was just too much. She may have been oblivious to the effect she was having on me, but my cock was not. It jumped and pulsed in her hand, and before I could hold myself back thick ropes of cum started shooting from the tip onto my belly, then dripping back onto her as she knelt there. She continued to hold my cock against me with her hand as cum dripped down my crotch onto her face and eventually the ground. She seemed enraptured.