Honored by Her Kick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled on the leash again, still rotating her hips.

"Whew.. mm, that felt so good, I think you can give me a little more.."

And she began thrusting again. I managed to get my elbows under me, her pulling me back by my neck, my body could use a little more support. My nails digging into the couch, I could also feel my little A cups bouncing in my bra, and she just continued to slowly fuck me, and just a string of moans and groans coming from my mouth.

"Oh, baby girl, you're going to make me come again..." she announced soon after, picking up her pace slightly.

My hole -- my cunt -- was gaping open for her now, a smooth tunnel offering no resistance. And the sensation was radiating outward in a bubble. It felt almost like right before cumming, but so much stronger, and building longer and bigger.

"Oh goddess.." I moan, "Oh fuck, am I cumming?" I asked out loud.

"Come" *slam* "with" *slam* "me" slam "you" slam "fucking" slam "slut"

She moaned, her body pressing against mine, dropping the leash, arms hugging around my torso, her breasts pressing into my back, hips rotating in circles, cock buried in me to the hilt. Her mouth against my ear groaned "I'm fucking cumming baby doll, cum with me," and she bit my shoulder, moaning into it as another orgasm washed over her.

At the same time, all I can describe it as, is a damn broke inside me. I flet my cock swell once, then just start to kind of *empty* out. I could feel the cum flowing out of my body, but there wasn't that quick pulse-pulse-pulse, cum spurting. Then the sensation contracted a little, then burst again, my cock swelling, my ass feeling like it open wider, the dildo impossibly going deeper,

I was convulsing, one long moan coming out of me, wrapped in the arms and body of this beautiful woman, wrapped in her pleasure, me her little girlfriend, a woman having multiple orgasms from having her virginity taken, her cunt properly and utterly used.

We lay there for a bit, afterthrows of the sexual awaking, recovering, winding down from the mind blowing orgasms. She slowly got up off me, slowly pulling out, my ass remaining open from its fucking. I heard her open and close a drawer and there was pressure at my ass again as she pressed a large butt plug into place, and I moaned at the overstimulation.

"MMmmmm, baby. From now on you're to wear that all the time so you're nice and open for me whenever needed, ok, baby?" she cooed, following up with a slap to my ass.

"Yes, Goddess.." was all I managed.

"Up!" she said, tugging on the leash and I rolled off the couch to the floor, still on my hands and knees, exhausted. "Follow.. you can crawly like a little puppy after me."

She walked towards the bedroom and I followed on all fours, still dazed.

Through the bedroom to the bathroom, she directed me into the shower area, back against the wall, legs folded under me. I watched her remove the strap on, and he panties were almost transparent from girl cum, and she slowly peeled them down, revealing herself to me for the first time.

My mouth drooled. She moved towards me, yanking up the leash so I was away from the wall.

"Good girls clean up after themselves, baby" she said, guiding my mouth to her cunt. "Lick."

I dove in with abandon. She tasted sweet, and I licked and drank up what I could, licking her thighs, her lips, her clit. She grabbed my hair, and started grinding against my face, and suddenly erupted in another orgasm, holding me there as her juices coated my face.

"Oh, that was a good aftershock" she said, "but baby has to clean me properly."

A warm spurt hit my face.

"Open!" she demanded.

And I opened my mouth.

A warm stream hit my nose, then lips, then into my mouth. It suddenly dawned on me. She was peeing. Peeing on me! Reflexively I began to pull back, but she held me tight and I was too used up and exhausted to resist.

"Drink me up.. this is me, and you'll always be expected to take everything I give you..."

I swallowed, and more came.. it spilled over my lips, down my body, in my hair, over my face. She was giggling, rubbing her clit, and sounded like she was cumming again as she continued to pee all over me.

The warm liquid ran down in rivulets, soaking my new clothes, drenching me..

She leaned over and unhooked the collar.

"Clean up, pet. I'll pick you out something new to wear. I didn't mention that I threw out those stinky boy clothes you were wearing. So we'll have to make you up to be pretty again when you're finished."

I groaned slightly, feeling used up. Weakly, I starting stripping off the wet sweater. Next the bra, which I fumbled with some more. The skirt caused a bit more of a challenge, being wet, but I managed to pull it off, kicking it free. I took off the shoes, putting them off to the side, and rolled down the thigh highs. Finally, I removed the panties.

I folded them all as best I good after wringing out the pee, and turned on the shower. The warm water felt good, but also reminded me of the shower she had just given me. But I washed as best I could, each time my hand passing over the butt plug giving me a shiver.

I found a regular towel and pile of clothes where I had left my other clothes, dried off.

There was a yellow flowery lacy thong sitting on top, so I took that and pulled it on. It seemed to be wider in the front and was able to contain me ok, but I had to adjust a little. The thong pulled up against the plug, so whenever I moved it was more pronounced.

A yellow lacy underwire bra was next, and I noticed the cups felt a little heavy. There were two little pockets that had gel inserts in them. Putting it on, and adjusting my pecs, it seemed to push up, and give me more of actual cleavage.

Next was a yellow garter belt and yellow stockings. That took a little while to get on properly, attaching the garters to the stockings, but I eventually got the 4 clips on.

Lastly there was a low cut, form fitting dress on top of a pair of 3 inch stiletto sandals.

I stepped into the dress, pulling it up and it hugged *everywhere*, and had some cut outs on the sides. But it definitely made me look like I had B size breasts, and my ass was like a bubble. I thought, "that's why the thong.. panties would definitely show". I stopped myself, shaking my head. What was I thinking? Panty lines? The hem of the dress didn't cover the garters, coming just to the top of my thighs.

Slipping on the shoes and steadying myself, I opened the door to find her sitting on her bed, waiting for me on her phone. She was in a simple top, pulled tight by her breats, and showing her middrift. She had on a longer skirt, cute ankle socks and booties.

She put it down when she saw me, lighting up.

"Oh, you're so cute!" She looked me up and down, the frowned.

"Oh, no, no, no." She said, tsking as she walked over.

Getting on her knees, she started undoing the garters.

"Don't you know, good little sluts put their garters under their panties so they can take them off?"

She started adjusting, threading the garters under my panty, and reattaching them.

"Good! All better" she said, beaming up at me, smiling. Which made me smile, even though I was confused and trying to regain my bearings. But she kept putting me off balance.

"Ok, now, makeup. Sit." She directed me to her chair again. "Now, we're going to do this together in mirror so you learn how to do this for yourself. I can't have you looking like a boy wearing makeup or some tramp trollop."

"Of course not." Is all I could muster. It made sense, right?

"Of course not....." she left hanging.

"Goddess," I finished. Of course not, goddess."

She smiled, and sat in a chair next to me she had pulled up.

"Now. You have to start with foundation. It has to match your complexion, which might change with sun tanning and the like, but this one here is good for now. We'll have to go and test a few out."

She started putting some liquid on my face, then spreading it about with a sponge.

"You don't want to go too heavy, but can't be too light. Then we add concealer. You might not notice that facial hair now, but it does cast a little bit of a shadow even on you, so we use this one to blend into the foundation."

She kept applying one or the other, pointing out what she was 'blending' and so forth. Then handed me the sponge to do a couple on my own.

"Now, we'll do the eyes, which will probably take you much more time to figure out properly. But, we'll just use a pencil here.. close your eyes and lift your eyebrows.. right, just like that."

I felt her drawing around the edges. Then she told me to open one eye.

"OK, you need to watch. Putting on eye color, you want to brush it like this.." and she proceeded to do one eye in green, then handed me the brush.

"Ok, you do the other side."

I did my best, but it looked light in some areas and smudged.

"Good for your first try. Now, watch how I fix it... and.. a little dark grey here to give you a smokey eye look -- I'll have to teach you that later."

Next she applied mascara, lengthing my eye lashes.

"And we're going for green to match your yellow summer dress!" She had me pucker my lips and a green lipstick that matched my eyes went on. Finally she lined my lips.

"And last, blush! We need to highlight those cheekbones -- got you have fabulous facial structure for this -- and then de-accentuate your nose like so..."

She fixed my hair again into the little pixie like style from before, and clipped on two dangly earrings. I still had on my choker -- her collar. Finally, she gave my fingernails a brush of green nail polish and blew on them to dry, commenting on next time she has to remember to do my toes *before* I put on my stockings.

"Oh my, let me look at you. You look good enough to eat! Come on, my guest is almost here!"

At that I panicked and didn't move. She pulled at me to stand.

"What?" I asked

"Our guest. I told you she lent you those great boots and now these sandals. It would be rude to not thank her and have a drink! "

"I --I -- I can't! Like this?"

She huffed a little. "Look at yourself. You are a fabulous woman.

"I'm 6-2 in heels!"

"Oh poo, Gabriel Reece is a volleyball player who is 6-3 at least. There's plenty of big girls out there. Besides, Jess is one of my best friends and you're going to meet her. And BE NICE."

I was about to protest more, but the doorbell rang.

She led me into the living area and went to the door, opening it.

"Hi Jess! So glad you could stop by for a late girls night!"

"Well, I brought your friend those shoes -- wanted to see how they were working out for her!" another woman replied.

"Oh Jackie!" she called, come say hi to Jess and show her your cute sandals!" she called.

Jackie? I thought. Obviously she must mean me. Feminizing my name. I sheepishly walked over towards the entrance while they walked into the room.

"Oh WOW," Jess exclaimed. "She is delicious! Where did you two ever meet? And I'm so glad those sandals fit -- they look so amazing!"

"Oh, yes. Though she may be a little wobbly on the heels. She's still learning." She glance at me, back at Jess, and then gave me a little glare. "Don't you have something to say? Like thank you?"

"Oh, um.. yes, sorry, thank you for the shoes, Jess." I mumbled.

Both women giggled. "She is adorable!" said Jess.

"Yes, but she really should give you a proper thank you." She replied.

I was a bit confused as both women looked expectantly at me. Jess moved forward a little.

She was about 5-10, almost 6 foot in her heels, and wore a sundress. Blonde, wide eyes, pouty lips, she bit one lip as she stepped forward. "Really? I get a *proper* thank you?" she asked.

Coming closer, she flowed into the space in front of me, hand coming to my hip, the other under my chin, and immediately leaned in, kissing me.

I was a bit taken aback -- surprised -- both at her aggressiveness and how she pulled me in. I practically melted into her embrace and kiss. She tasted a bit like a cranberry vodka.

"Oh, Jackie, you can do better than that," Goddess said, and whispered in my ear "kneel down."

I kneeled, and looked up at her and Jess, who both smiled widely. Jess slow lifted the hem of her dress.

I shouldn't have been surprised, but I was. A dildo, flesh colored and with veins stared back at me between her tanned thighs, and pair of blue cotton panties covering her pussy. I felt a hand on the back of my head lightly guide me forward.

"You have the best girlfriends," Jess said, then looked at me and continued, "open up, baby..."

Pressing the tip to my lips, I parted, opening, and letting her push into my mouth. Then, I jumped in surprise as the plug in my ass started to buzz. It was a vibrating plug!

My Goddess leaned over and again whispered in my ear "My little slutty girl deserves a little extra encouragement for giving good thank yous."

Here I was in the foyer, a slutty whore taking my gooddess' girlfriend's cock in my mouth as my ass vibrated in waves. I slid my mouth down the shaft in time with the vibrations, hands on Jess' hips, closing my eyes and trying to concentrate, overwhelmed by the emotions and feelings.

"Eyes, up, baby," Jess said, and my eyes snapped open to look up at her.

"Good girl," she replied, and a feeling of warmth went through me, proud.

I wanted to make her happy, I realized so tried to make a good show of sucking her strap on, and I could see a blush of red starting across her chest, up her neck.

"Oh, fuck," Jess moaned, "She's good at this."

"She's a natural," Goddess replied.

The vibrations went up a notch and I moaned around the dildo in my mouth.

"Perhaps we should get more comfortable," Goddess said.

Clicking the leash on me, she puppy walked me to the couch, where Jess sat down, legs splayed open, and my mouth was directed back onto her cock. I could smell her arousal now. Slightly muskier than Goddess was. Me on my hands and knees, I felt my skirt lift and Goddess pushing and pulling on the plug. I moved back and forth with the movement until a hand rested on my back holding me in place and the plug was slowly removed.

I felt so empty all of a sudden, but then what I knew was my Goddess' strap on smoothly entered me.

"Oh my god, her ass just gobbled that up!" Jess said, looking over my head.

The dildo slid easily into my open hole, burying to the hilt.

"Now, just relax, baby, and let me show you how to move," she said behind me, pulling back and sliding forward slowly. My body moved with her, and my mouth on Jess' cock moved in time. Soon, she set a pace back and forth.

It must have been quite the sight, a big woman like me on her hands and knees, dress up over her ass being fucked by one woman, while moth filled with the cock of another. Moans where filling the room, I could smell both women's excitement, my cock straining against the thong, leaking.

The dildo in my ass started to vibrate as well, eliciting an deep moan from me as I tried, yet failed, to go deeper on the dildo in my mouth. The pace continued to increase until all I could do is try and hold myself up. I was bouncing back and forth, skin on skin slaps from behind me, driving me ever harder forward, forcing the dildo in my mouth further and further, out of my control. My eyes were tearing up, and I briefly thought that my makeup was going to get ruined.

Suddenly, the cock in my mouth sort of slipped forward a bit more and it filled my throat.

"She's doing it!" Jess explained, looking down at me "What a good girl! Oh my god, I'm going to cum just seeing her deep throat me." She was panting and my face was closer and closer to her cunt, until my nose was pressing against her panties.

I could only breath through my nose, and each breath took in a deeper scent of her musk, until I noticed the wetness. Pressed up against her, even without her moans, I knew she was cumming, wetness soaking her panties.

My ass fucking stopped, and the dildo pulled out, leaving me empty once again, and I was pulled back with it, sweet air being able to enter my lungs again as I coughed and gasped. Before I could get my bearing, I was moved up to the couch on my back, Jess stood up, opened my legs and drove her cock into my open pussy.

Goddess' legs were planted on either side of my head, and her clean shaven pussy sat above me -- she had taken off the strap on, and then sat down on my face, grinding down, everything blotted out as her skirt covered me.

Her pussy ground down against my face as I continued to get pummeled by Jess, who nwas working up to her second orgasm. No one had touched my cock yet, but it was soaking my panties already.

I could hear muffled kissing above me, and their bodies leaning forward over me as Jess's thrusts and Goddess' grinding became more erratic. Then I had a gush of cum flooding over my face as I did my best to lick it all up, and Jess buried her cock deep in me, and I felt her tremors, singling she was cumming again.

Goddess continued to grind on top of me, mewing, and I felt Jess unbuckle her strap, but leaving it buried in me. I could feel her straddle my legs, and my cock was pressed against her pussy through my wet panties.

"Ready?" Goddess asked

"Ready" Jess replied, and I felt a stream of warm water hit my cock, and a second later, Goddess began to pee over my face, trapped beneath her. As Jess peed across my cock, she slowly stroked it, and the sensations all culminated, and I exploded, cumming.

"You dirty fucking whore" Jess said, moaning.

I don't know how much time passed, but they both slowly got up off me, and Goddess pulled me up sitting, as they took places on either side of me.

Each giving me a deep kiss, they stood me up and walked me over to the door.

"Time for you to go home, baby, and rest up. Clean yourself up, and I'll call you later after you've had time to rest, ok?"

I nodded, still dazed, confused. My makeup was a mess, wet with pee and cum. My cock, deflated, but panties and legs wet. My dress, surprisingly, was dry.

"Get yourself home and cleaned up and get some rest, Jackie." Goddess said, opened the door, and led me out. The door closed behind me.

I was panicked, but mind focused only on getting home. Luckily it was later at night and still dark. Taking the elevator down, I didn't run into anyone. I passed a couple of girls heading home as I made the two block fast walk to my apartment, and they giggled as I passed. "Look like someone had a good night" they laughed.

I made it to my apartment without further incident, and exhausted, collapsed on my bed, still dressed.