Honored by Her Kick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow...! Oh! It's ok, that was amazing!" she said in a comforting tone. She must have seen the look of surprise, dread, and fear on my face.

Eventually, after what seemed forever the orgasm came to an end. I was trying to recover from the realization of what just happened. I looked down at her as she smiled with her hand still holding my cock against my belly. She removed her hand, letting my cock fall onto just the front of her face. She extended the tip of her tongue and reached to wipe a glob of thick cum still stuck to the tip of my cock. She pulled closer and took the tip of my cock into the warmth of her mouth sucking and milking my cock diligently for any remnant of my seed that may have been held within. Before long, she was licking my cum from all over.

"Mmm..." she purred as if she was enjoying the taste of my cum.

I was tight-lipped, as she started licking the cum on my belly and some which had dripped onto her face and hair.

She seemed to enjoy the warmth of my fresh cum. I didn't dare to interrupt her as she did so. Once all seemed to be clean from her body she grabbed my flaccid cock moved it out of the way, lapping and sucking eagerly from what was held in my belly, licking her way downward making sure not a drop went to waste.

She pushed my legs wider and shoved her face between them to lick any leftover cum, tasting every bit of my crotch. She sucked my balls one at a time in her mouth making me enjoy the feel of her warm mouth on my newly smoothed skin. She moved even lower licking my balls.

Finally, she got up from her squatting position. She looked at me, holding my gaze with her hypnotic eyes.

She grabbed the back of my neck, and pulled me down into a toe-curling kiss.

"Complete the rest with the hair removal cream, and use the razor as necessary, you are to be completely smooth from your hair down, understood?"

Saying so she walked out of the door!

I used the hand towel again to dry myself off, and everything felt different. More sensitive. I became half hard again just drying off.

I started to get dressed again. Grabbing her, or my, panties, bringing them to settle around my ass and hips was totally different. I could feel the lace more pronounced around my cheeks. Fumbling with the bra took a little longer. I ended up clasping it in front of me, then spinning it around back before pulling the straps up. I absentmindedly adjusted my pecs/boobs to sit within the underwire. My nipples were hard, almost poking through the spaces between the lace. Top and skirt went on.

The thigh highs almost sent me over. Oh. My. God. They didn't feel anything like this before I shaved. Against bare, smooth skin, they practically sang on my legs, constantly giving sensation of touch.

Conscious of the time, I opened the door and left the bathroom just as she was coming in the bedroom door. She stopped and clapped. "Oh wow! You look fantastic!" she exclaimed.

I blushed. Hard.

"You would look even better if.. no, no, forget it." She started out very excited, then fell off, waving off her thought.

"No, what? Tell me. We've gone this far, right? Couldn't be much more." I quickly replied.

"Really? I mean, I don't want to make you..."

"C'mon. Let's do whatever you want." I stated, matter of fact.

She smiled. A bit like a cat with a mouse, if I had thought about it. A little lopsided grin. But just a flash before a full-on smile.

"Oh my god, this will be awesome. Sit at my desk there. We're going to make you up."

OK, I didn't see that coming.

But, I sat. She was so happy, bubbly even. If having sex with her meant a little makeup, I was all in. Especially if it meant maybe something developing longer term. I really couldn't remember a time before that I'd been so enthralled with someone, and so quickly and out of the blue. I didn't want to lose the chance. Even if we didn't have sex tonight, if we kept going out, I'd totally want to be her girlfriend. Err, I mean boyfriend.

I had shaved for our date, and usually only had to shave every other day, so there wasn't much shadow showing through. She hid the mirror, saving she didn't want me to get distracted.

"You have fabulous skin," she commented as she got to work.

Creams, brushes, powder, brushes, pens, all sorts of things. She teased and redid my hair, which was fairly short, but had a little length. There had to be more than 10 different makeup 'things' strewn on top of her desk by the time she said she was providing finishing touches.

"Oh! One last thing!" She said, opening a drawer, and grabbing one of my hands as she pulled out a box.

She had the first press-on nail on my pointer finger before I realized what she was doing. I started, but she looked up at me from her work and pre-empted my comment "They're just press on, they'll just come right off!"

"I'm in your hands," I replied, already down the rabbit hole and past the Matt Hatter.

And sexily see added, "And pink to match your lingerie.."

Finally, she clipped earrings on my lobes.

She stood, and handed me a hand mirror, standing behind me looking in the mirror for my reaction.

I honestly shifted the mirror once to find myself, then realized I was already looking at me. Who was now very much 'her'. From the little bangs and pixy type hairstyle to the pink lipstick matching the nails (and the panties and bra!), highlighted cheekbones, and styled cat eyed shadow, that was most definitely a sultry woman staring back at me.

"Wow" was the most expressive thing I could think up.

"Right?" she practically purred. "I can't believe how amazing your facial featured are. You were made for make up, girlfriend!"

"It's.. just.. wow. I'd sleep with me." I joked.

"Now you know how I feel, baby." She said, leaning in close to my ear so I felt her warm breath run over my skin, making me shiver.

"Ok, two last things" she said, and her hands went over my should and was wrapping something around my neck. Looking in the mirror, it was a little choker style necklace with a heart in the middle. It attached at the back with a silver ring that the other side clipped onto.

"Aaaand.." she pulled out a pair of ankle boots with a zip up the back. "My neighbor upstairs dropped these off for me while you were getting ready. She used to have a girlfriend with feet your size!"

She had already kneeled down and had one boot on my feet before I could even respond, and smiled up at me.

"Thank you?" I said, a little worry creeping in that her neighbor knew what we were doing, but also still totally invested in pleasing this woman. And to be honest, I was turned on beyond belief. My heart was racing, my whole body was warm, radiating heat, my cock hadn't stopped straining against the confines of my panties.

"Let's finish the movie!" She said standing, and taking my hands. She pulled me up, and I nearly stumbled on the heels -- even though they were 2 inches, they were thin and I didn't have experience.

She giggled. "Oh, right.. sorry," she said, a little embarrassed at my near fall. "One foot in front of the other," she instructed as I walked awkwardly towards her. She stopped me a second then instructed "With heels, you have to sway your hips more. Swing that sexy booty a little more. I know you've watched me swing mine," she winked at me at that, saying wordlessly she had caught me more than once watching her.

We made it out of the bedroom without incident, and she went to sit on the couch again.

"Practice a little more so I can watch and help see how to improve your walk a little more." She said.

At this point, I was in the zone. I didn't even second guess the situation. I was dressed as a woman. Hell, I looked like a woman after the makeover. I should walk like a woman. I leaned into it. She gave feedback, correcting this or that, placement of my hands, how my arms moved, and so on.

Finally she approved of my walk across the room, patted the couch next to her and I sat down. Demurely. Folding my skirt under me, and spreading to top over my upper thighs. Crossing my ankles and keeping my knees together, bending them to one side.

She handed me my wine, and it was a little awkward for a moment while I figured out how to hold it with long nails. Taking a sip, I left pink lips stained on the glass. She turned the movie back on.

Still looking into my eyes, she took the glass from my hands, placed our glasses on the table, and ran her hand up my arm, over my shoulder, slipping behind my neck. One of her fingers went into the silver ring in the choker and she playfully pulled it back, moving me with her movements, smiling. Then pulled me forward into a kiss.

"You are so hot, baby." She would say between kisses.

"I want you so bad." She said.

"I want you to be my girlfriend" She said

"Yes, I want to be your girlfriend" I replied.. my mind was so far down into it.

She attacked me with renewed vigor, leaning me back against the arm of the couch as she kissed me, her hands under my shirt, fingers playing with my nipples, straddling me, my legs pinned together under her.

I was mewing under her ministrations, her hands and mouth seemingly everywhere. She kept punctuating with declarations like "such a good girl", "my sexy girlfriend", "lovely little breasts I want to see grow", "sexy round ass", and so on. I feel deeper and deeper into her touch and words.

I felt myself leaking.. my panties were getting wet, and I trembled as her hand ran under my skirt over my cock. "Oooh, your clit is so big, and your panties so wet for me.." she commented, and I almost came right then. But her hand left my front, and ran over my lace-encased buttocks, her hands pushing my skirt up, riding around my hips as the flare became more like a micro mini skirt, exposing me.

She kissed down my neck, lips touching every bit of exposed skin, pulling my top to the side to expose my bra covered chest, teeth biting my nipples through the material. Squirming, her hands caressing my ass in circles, mouth on my nipples, my hands roamed over her back and through her hair as she continued to slide down my body. Her fingers starting to run in-between the cheeks of my ass, running back and forth over my sensitive hole.

I moaned.

"Mmmm... my girlfriend likes her pussy played with?" she asked..

Gasping, I replied.. "Never done that before.."

In response, she pressed firmly on my hole, through the lace and wiggled her finger and I moaned again.

As she moved further down my body, she directed me so I was laying down on the couch, head on the armrest. Lifting my skirt higher, she put a pillow just under my buttocks, lifting me slightly, and slowly ran her fingernails down my sides. I tried gripping at the couch, but my long nails would let me get a grip and I was left gripping at air. Her fingers slid under the waistband of my panties and slowly pulled the back of the panties down over my bubble butt, exposing me, but leaving my cock trapped.

I felt her warm breath across my exposed hole and I sucked in a breath. Then her tongue touched me.

"Oh GOD," I moaned.

"Mmmm.. my girlfriend's virgin pussy tastes so good." She replied.

If her fingers teasing me had me squirming, her tongue sent shockwaves through me. She slowly licked around and over before pressing her tongue in me. Ever so slowly. My hips began to rock with her movements, up each time to meet her tongue.

Minutes, hours, days went by. I could feel her opening me up. I didn't know something could feel this good.

Her tongue felt so deep, and then I felt her finger slide slowly in next to it. I groaned as she penetrated me, it sliding in smoothly after her taking her time loosening me. I could feel myself leaking freely now, and felt her swipe a finger over my panties.

"Mmmm, so wet.. making more lube for me.." her sultry voice carried up into whatever blissful place I was.

Two finger, slick with my own juices, slid into me and she started to curl and un curl them.

I moaned. "I'm going to cum, oh FUCK."

And then suddenly she withdrew them, leaving me right on the edge and moved up my body again.

Kissing me, she started to move off the couch to a standing position.

"You want to come, baby?"

"Yes, please, oh god.."

"God-DESS, my sweet.." She replied. "But first, all good girlfriends take care of their partner first before a good fucking." She maneuvered me off the couch to a kneeling position in front of her, and took one of my hands, guiding it up her leg, under her kimono, which she untied and opened just as her hand wrapped my fingers around her strapon.

She rested the strapon against my cheek, guiding my hand up and down it's length -- smooth, purple, with a knob at the head. I looked at it, long pink fingernailed fingers wrapped around it, stroking slowly, then looked up at her.

"God you look so fucking hot, baby," she said. "Please? Please would you take care of me, baby?" she cooed.

My mind was in a sexual haze. My cock continued to throb, and she looked so sweet, so needy.

I opened my lips a little.

"Yes, that's it baby.. start with the tip." She encouraged, "get it nice and wet for me."

She thrust forward lightly as my lips touched her strapon. My one hand, wrapped around it slowly still stroking up and down. My other hand on her thigh, gripping slightly for balance. Her hands went into my hair, lightly gripping. Her eyes never leaving mine.

"Open up for my cock, baby.. yes, just like that, take it in.." she said, thrusting a little deeper each time. "I want you to be my very own little slutty girlfriend. You're so fucking sexy, all dressed up for me, it's taken me everything to not just take you the minute you came out in your cute outfit."

Her words made me proud. I was sexy, I turned her on, I wanted to please her any way she wanted right then. I gripped her strapon -- her cock -- holding it and tried to slide my mouth down over it further, back and forth.

I didn't get very far, coughing and gagging at it hit the back of my throat, and she pulled back slightly, but not out of my mouth.

"Mmm.. we'll practice at deepthroating another time, baby, for now just let me fuck your face a little. Your pink lips look so hot moving over my cock.."

Her encouragement and praise warmed me more, and I could smell her arousal, and see some wetness where the strapon met her panties. So I redoubled my efforts and let her control my head, slowly increasing her pace, sliding in and out of my mouth.

"Fuck, baby, I can't take it any longer. Are you ready for me to fuck you? Because I have to fuck you now.."

I nodded my head, eyes pleading. I was her girlfriend. She was going to take my virginity. I knew it and accepted it at that moment.

"Oh, such a slutty girl, I can see you need to be fucked, too. Over the arm of the couch. NOW." She said, demanding, pointing to the end of the couch.

As she backed up, cock popping from my mouth, I crawled as I followed her forward until there was space to slowly get up.

But I was going to put on a show for her.

I looked up sultrily at her from my knees, sitting back, running my hands down my body, then to the floor. Pushing up to my feet, I swayed in what I hoped was a sexy little sway. I twirled a little, making sure to wag my ass at her as I turned, trying to keep my eyes on hers the whole way. I looked back over my shoulder and I leaned over the couch, skirt falling over my ass again.

"Oh, you naughty fucking SLUT" she said as I settled into place, punctuating the last word with a slap to my ass, making me jump and cry out. She lifted my skirt and caressed my ass softly then, running her hand down between my legs and under, hand gripping my panty-enclosed cock, slick with precum.

"Your clit is so big, baby, and so wet.." she traced her fingers up and slipped two back into my ass, which was still loose and open. "And good girl is nice and open for me."

She clicked open a bottle of lube that must have been in the side table and lubed her purple cock, stroking it fully, and moving forward, placing the head at my virgin hole.

She placed one hand on each cheek and spread me open while slowly pressing forward, and I could feel it pushing, not sure if it was going to go in.

I was looking back over my should and she was looking down at my ass, where her *cock* was pressing against my hole. She undulated her hips once, and suddenly, a brief stretch -- not painless but not painful -- and the head passed into me, with a high moan coming unabated from my lips.

At the noise, she looked back to me. "Oh, you filthy slut, you love this cock in your ass, don't you?" She was breathing heavier, chest rising and falling. It might have been the sexiest sight I had ever seen.

"Yes, baby, it feels so good." I said. I realized I meant it.

"And what do you want?" She said, pausing, wiggling her hips side to side, teasing.

"I want you to fuck your virgin girlfriend." I replied.

With that, she pressed in a little more, before pulling back, and we could both feel the head of her cock tugging slightly at my outer ring, keeping it from exiting.

"Your greedy ass seems to want that too, baby." She said, smirking.

Back and forth she slid in and back, opening me slowly, one inch going in further after the next. I watched her the entire time, as she looked down, at her handiwork slowly fucking me.

Looking up, she smiled, "Hold yourself open for me, slut."

Her words sent a tingle through me, and I reached back, seeing my long fingernails grasp my cheeks and pull them apart for her, my chest now full weight on the couch, lifting my ass up higher.

Each stroke in I felt slide across what I knew was my prostrate. And each stroke made my cock -- my clit - pulse. Then she stopped. Her thighs rested against my thighs, I was full. She was all the way in.

"Ready for a real fucking, little puppy?" she asked.

I mouthed "yes." I didn't have the strength to breathe.

She grabbed my wrists in one grip and spanked me hard with her free hand. Then pulled all the way back, and paused. She shed her kimono and top, ample breasts held in by a lacy bra.

One hand on my hip, She used her hold on my arms to pull herself forward into me, rocking her hips forward, In one stroke she rammed into me, taking all my breath away, a loud smacking sound as our skin met. And didn't stop. Using the recoil against my body, she pulled back, and pulled my arms slamming in again. It was too much, and I buried my head in the couch. I couldn't hold my head up through the pounding.

Slap! Slap! Slap! She settled into a quick rhythm, grunting with each stroke, each grunt turning into a little "yes, yes, yes" as she found her pace. I fell into a daze, just consumed by the sensations, the feeling of being rightly and truly fucked, of being used for her pleasure. My whole body warmed at the feeling, and I could feel a sensation building, different than I had felt before.

My arms were suddenly released, and they fell limply at my sides, and I registered hearing a "click" behind my head, and I was bent up from my neck backward. She had attached a leash to the choker necklace and was using that to hold and pull on me now.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She kept thrusting into me, getting a little erratic, and with one big stroke buried into me,, let go of the leash, hands coming down on my back, thrust again, and collapsed to her elbows, "Oh.. fuuuuuck" she mumbled, and thrust a third time, starting to giggle, then settled back into a slow, shallower fucking, rotating her hips now and then.

"You just made me cum baby," she giggled again. "What a good dirty little slut you are, god damn.."

I wanted to cheer, but was still lost in what she was doing to my body and mind. That sensation was still there, growing a little slower with her slower pace. It was like a warm spot growing just below my stomach, above and away from my cock and ass.