All Comments on 'Honour Thy Father'

by ALiddell106

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulsterover 1 year ago

I liked the framework and character challenges and development. Very good. Thanks for sharing

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulsterover 1 year ago

I liked the framework of the story. I also enjoyed the character challenges and development. A different storyline, out of my normal but thank you for sharing.

DarlingKDarlingKover 1 year ago

Wow, you're a very gifted, creative writer. Quite a unique storyline, and done very well. I would love to read more of Eva and Michael, just the two of them. I was also hoping the earlier spanking/straddling scene would eventually lead to more. Great story and thank you for sharing with us.

Subone1Subone1over 1 year ago

Wonderful and unique story!

SwewxxxSwewxxxabout 1 year ago

That's a good one.

I hope you may pleasure us with a continuation.

The girls could learn another way to avoid pregnancy and, at the same time, enjoy the finesse of taking up the ass. problably it will take more time, patience and practice than the oral trainings.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Routine story line with lame premise . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userALiddell106@ALiddell106
A wonderland of erotic short stories. Vanilla, kink, fetish...and everything in between. New content released regularly. Custom content available- let me help you explore what's living in your mind. Real time virtual role plays, written stories, and audio content. Blog: http...