All Comments on 'Honour Thy Mother Ch. 04'

by JamesRussel

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Needs help

You are just repeating the same thing. All that happens is a little fluff and then a mouth rape. Get a new direction or end this please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love the stories!

Love the tease and how the dirty talk made. Waiting for next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
futa on female

The cruelty and futa on male isn't doing anything for me. Or the incest. Chapter 2 was my favourite, could jenna screw the wives of the men at work who patronize her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Genesis of dick..

You haven't told how did alex's mother jenna got a dick after giving birth to him..

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 5 years ago
Sort of liked it

I read all 4 of these and it never seemed to get further than the boy sucking the cock of his mother? Does his mother also have a pussy? Why not fuck his ass? I did have some pre cum in my panties, but was hoping the mother would fuck her son. My step dad fucked me and I liked it, wish I could find a man to do me soon. da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

I'm loving this and hope it progresses further along this line

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very well written

I came here intending to sin and be on my way but found myself eagerly clicking to the next chapter.

I loved how much you focused on the psychological dynamic between Alex and his mother. The dialogue (hers very authoritative and his submissive) was really exciting. Even the seemingly exorbitant size of her cock and balls seemed justifiable because jenna’s demeanor was so virile and aggressive.

Hope I get to read more stories like this from you in the future. Xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can't wait for next chapter!

The story really got hot with chapters 3 and 4. The sublime mind games of reassurance combined with immediate reinforcement of oral dominance... put me over the top. PLEASE, continue if you can.

stanleysfanstanleysfanover 5 years ago

Not fucking ass is the best aspect of the story to me, making the mom more noble

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hey

Don't forget the mother/son aspect. A person wouldn't take this kind of abuse without something in return and a mother's love is all there really is to make him feel better about the situation. Maybe bring in more of the tenderness only a mother can bring. She wouldn't stop loving him as her son simply because he isn't well endowed. Her suddenly blaming him for what occurred to her years before and forgetting/undoing all the hard work she put into him as his mother is just absurd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
If I were him

I'd either run away or kill myself. What a horrible character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
their relationship is poorly developed

You just keep repeatedly making it clear that she has no love for her son, and the explanation for why is ridiculous. With the way she behaves she's clearly a sociopath and is incapable of regarding anyone else as a human being. Meanwhile, he does nothing to resolve his situation of being abused, and his emotions are too underdone. He should be having panic attacks, he should hate her, he should have lashed out or run away. He should be cutting himself or seriously contemplating suicide. Instead he's only distracted about it for a few days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a fucked up story! How is it possible for Jenna to be hung like a horse with balls the size of apples. This woman is supposed to have given birth to this boy and she has no cunt that he could have come out of, the only way you could have made this more believable is she’d have a cock and cunt known as a morfidite. This story’s so fucked up i can’t even continue reading the rest of it.

MistressAyeshaMistressAyesha4 months ago

Fantastic story, highly enjoyable and great depiction of humiliation and mind games. Hope to see a chapter 14. <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous