Honour Thy Mother Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, sweetie..." he heard Jenna start when she had once again pulled out to her tip and began to push back in, the growing rigidity of her now half-hard cock allowing her to speed up a little. "Hey, look at me."

He opened his eyes and focused on hers as she continued: "I'm worried about you." The genuine concern in her voice confused Alex since it was in stark contrast to what she was doing to him.

"You spend so much time cooped up in your room. You barely have any friends and you'll never meet new people sitting around here, just like in high school."

Alex couldn't help rolling his eyes as she gave him the same sermon he had heard from her for years, though even if his mouth wasn't currently occupied he couldn't have argued against what she was saying, he really did have few people he would call friends and it was a sore spot.

"You really need to get out more. I've heard great things about your college's swimming club and you always loved swimming. Why don't you try joining? Go to practice and see if you like it. I'm sure you will", she urged him. "And trust me, women love a swimmer's body", she added with a wink.

Alex just stared at her with a blank expression, perplexed by how casually she was giving him unwanted advice and reminiscing about the past, as if it was perfectly normal that she was dragging his head up and down her growing length, pushing more of it into his mouth with every stroke.

"I really think you should give it a shot. Come on, do it for me?" she suggested with an angelic voice.

"Unless..." she began, and Alex saw a spark of lust light up in her eyes as her expression shifted into a smile that was as devilish as her tone had suddenly become.

"Unless you actually enjoy this," she concluded and moved her left hand to join the other on his head.

"Maybe you would rather be here every single day, waiting for me to come home so you can help me relax", she laid out as she tightened her grip and started thrusting her now fully erect cock into his mouth faster and deeper. The sudden change in her attitude alarmed Alex and made him aware that he had almost started to grow comfortable in his position on his knees before her.

"Because raising a brat like you can be a real pain in the ass. And having a nice, tight throat..." she continued, pausing to push her tip all the way to the back of his mouth and make him gag after the last word.

"... to fuck after a day of dealing with disrespectful idiots who see a nice pair of tits and immediately forget that they're attached to someone who's their superior in every... single... way..." she ranted as she yanked his head back and forth, drool starting to run down his chin as she accentuated her last three words with particularly forceful thrusts that came dangerously close to forcing her tip to bend down into his throat.

"... is just perfect. But you aren't any better in that regard, are you? I know you can't keep your eyes off me. Even in public, you're always staring at my tits or ass. You're such an embarrassment. You don't even know what I've put up with for you and you look at your own mother like a piece of meat." Jenna's eyes were aflame with a volatile mix of lust and anger as her self-control evaporated and she jerked his head along her rock hard cock more and more vigorously.

With her arousal growing, a salty note mixed into the sour taste filling Alex's mouth as pre-cum began to leak from her tip. Soon a steady stream of the salty lubricant was pumping into his mouth, easily enough to completely cover every bit of skin inside it, both his own and Jenna's, until it dominated his taste buds which Alex was strangely grateful for as he found it at least less unpleasant than what it had replaced.

Still, the constant gagging caused by Jenna's tip battering against the back of his mouth brought tears to Alex's eyes which began to streak down his cheeks and joined the saliva running from the corners of his mouth.

"Well, how do you like your piece of meat?" he heard Jenna growl triumphantly as she redoubled the strength of her already painful grip on his head and pulled him into the oncoming forceful thrust and with a sharp pain and muffled sound of panicked protest, several inches of her fat cock forced their way down his throat and cutting off his airway.

"Yes! Choke on it!" she pressed between clenched teeth, burying herself ever so slightly deeper with the involuntary jerks of her hips.

She clearly didn't care about giving him time to adjust before roughly pulling him back up her pole and launching right into the next forceful thrust down his throat. Alex gagged and choked as he watched her hips rush toward him, stopping just a few inches in front of his nose this time. Just a moment later, Jenna growled his name, clearly unhappy with something.

"How many times do I have to remind you? Suck. My. Cock." she barked at him and he immediately regretted putting off his overdue visit to the hairdresser as he felt her shift her grip from his scalp to his hair. Even through the spike of pain that followed he obeyed her, creating a vacuum seal around her shaft as she roughly pulled him off it.

"That's it. Now take it all", she demanded and a muffled scream of pain erupted from Alex as she brutally pulled his head forward, though it turned into a muted gurgle when her cock entered his throat and kept going deeper until Alex felt his nose flatten against Jenna's pelvis while his spit-soaked chin pressed into her sack. Jenna let out a sigh of relief and held him there for a few seconds, easily overpowering his attempts to pull off and grinding his face into her crotch in small circles as Alex's sore throat spasmed around her. Although Alex's head was starting to swim, the pain from his scalp when Jenna finally not just let him up for air but forcefully dragged him off broke through the haze and in response he dutifully hollowed his cheeks as he felt her spit- and pre-slicked length glide over his tongue.

This time she pulled her entire length out, which Alex only realized when it came free from his lips with a loud pop.

He was kneeling with his butt on his heels and his arms hanging loosely from his shoulders, forced to lean back awkwardly to get Jenna's cock, now grown to its full imposing length, out of his mouth. He watched it sway just in front of his face, his eyes struggling to focus as he coughed, panted and drooled all over himself, initially grateful for the brief pause in his abuse until the pain in his throat diminished to the point that he actually felt how much his legs hurt.

"Not bad, but you'll have to do better than that", he heard his mother's harsh voice just before she pulled him forward again, easily slipping back inside his mouth as it hung open.

"Lick it" she commanded as his lips wrapped around the widest part of her head, pausing to give him time to obey her. She didn't have to wait long before Alex started swirling his tongue around the silky skin of her glans, beaten into complete submission by her assault on his throat and mind.

"Now keep that tongue moving", she instructed as she pushed further into his mouth, though the monstrous girth of her cock forced his tongue flat against its underside so all he could do as he unthinkingly obeyed her was to wiggle his tongue, which she seemed content with.

"How much time have you spent imagining what it would feel like to have a girl lick and suck your dick like you saw in porn, huh?" she wondered as she pulled his face the rest of the way to her hips.

"Well you never got to find out, did you? I know none of your girlfriends ever let your worthless tiny dick touch their lips and trust me, nobody ever will. You'll only ever be the one on your knees, giving pleasure to those who deserve it more than you. It's just where you belong", she humiliated him while she used both her hips and arms to saw her entire length in and out of his mouth. As the pheromone-laden scent of her cock, dripping with a mix of her pre and his saliva, flooded Alex's nose it drove him even further into the submissive haze that already dominated his mind and made it fertile ground for her humiliation. Fresh tears filled his eyes when he felt his own penis, painfully erect and straining against his underwear ever since she had forced hers into his throat, felt like it was about to burst and twitched like mad when she called it worthless, as if his body had rushed ahead of his mind and not just surrendered but embraced her dominance. He didn't know if he hadn't prepared anything for her because he wanted to avoid having to think about the possibility of ending up like this, or because whatever part of his mind made being used and degraded by her to turn him on so much had sabotaged him to get what it craved.

"Why don't you try some of what those girls did? It's the closest you'll ever get", she taunted. Floating on the high of his own submission, Alex let out a pitiful muffled whine and gave in, running his tongue over her cock as much as he could and using what little range of movement he had to rub the inside of his cheeks along her shaft, his efforts earning him a burst of derisive laughter from Jenna.

"I knew you were good for something", she sneered.

"Maybe I should just keep you here, tied up and ready to be used whenever I want to", she mused. That idea really got her going. She shifted her grip on his head again, pinning it against the flat surface of his desk's drawers as she took another small step toward him so her cock never left his mouth even when she pulled her hips all the way back. Once she had him trapped between herself and his desk she picked up her pace again, swinging her hips wildly though she could barely get the tip of her cock down his throat like this with a large part of her cock staying outside of his mouth, a small mercy which Alex was quite thankful for. That lasted until he noticed that every few thrusts, she shifted forward slightly and he felt her go a bit deeper down his abused throat.

"Yes, I might just do that. Make sure you stick to what you're good at. And nobody would even miss you. Sure, some might wonder why you disappeared but nobody would bother to look into it. Because I'm the only one who ever cared about you, or ever will. I bet you'd love it too," she spelt out her fantasy as Alex began to panic. With her hips steadily closing in on him, her tip barely left his throat anymore which gave him less and less time to breathe and he realized that soon his air supply would be blocked off completely.

"God, just the thought of it...", a deep moan rumbled in her throat as she closed her eyes and revelled in her fantasy, accompanied by a symphony of slurping, choking and wet slapping sounds as she rammed her massive cock balls deep into her son's throat again and again.

"Fuck, you're gonna make me cum. If you really are sorry for taking me for granted, show me you appreciate everything I give you and swallow it all. You want that, huh?" Her voice cracked as she worked herself into a frenzy, her hips pounding against his face at an increasingly irregular pace. "Want to swallow my cum?"

Alex's vision was blurry, struggling to hold on to consciousness between the lack of air and her hips knocking his head into the wood behind him hard enough to shake the desk. Reflexively, his throat worked to expel the obstruction cutting off the air he desperately needed, which only served to massage the too-thick shaft that it was clinging to. As his senses dulled, at least the white-hot pain of Jenna's pendulous balls hammering the tender skin on his throat against the anvil of her steely length lodged inside it every time his swollen lips kissed her base did as well. Still, he understood her question crystal clear. His eyes went wide and he mustered what little strength he had to protest and shake his head as much as he could, desperate not to have her cock stuck down his throat even longer.

"Fine", he heard her say though she showed no sign of relenting, if anything the following thrusts were even more ferocious until he felt her cock swell and twitch just before his blurry eyes saw the outline of her hips finally move away from him and he felt her pull her cock out, leaving his lips just as the first hot white jet burst from her tip, some of it hitting his tongue and filling his mouth before he watched her cock spring up from his mouth and the thick white stream emerging from it covered his face, forcing him to close his eyes. Unlike him, Jenna could see her cock paint a streak of her cum further up along his drawers and the window behind his desk, even splattering down on his notes in an arc as her tip was carried toward the ceiling by the momentum it had picked up when she pulled it out of the depths of Alex's throat.

She took both hands off Alex's head, letting him sag backwards against his drawers as she grabbed her cock with both hands using one to steady it and aim it at his face while she frantically jerked herself off with the other. She let out a string of deeply satisfied moans as she positively hosed him down with over a dozen jets of alabaster cum shooting from her tip, each of them as impossibly copious as the first. Between some blasts missing their mark and the others displacing the layer of cum already coating Alex, by the time her orgasm abated, Alex's hair, face and shirt were covered with a thick layer of her hot cum and he was surrounded by a halo of white contrasting against the dark lacquered wood of his drawers, running down and dripping from its edge into a puddle around him with no telling where some stray droplets might have ended up.

Alex was panting as he struggled to recover his breath. Every desperate breath was heavy with the smell of her cum that was all around him, even drooling out of his mouth as he was too busy breathing to spit it out.

"Now clean up this mess, don't you dare leave your room before that's done. And seriously, join that swimming club. Understood?" He heard Jenna's voice in his left ear, the right one seemingly blocked by the thick cum clinging to every inch of his front. He only nodded weakly, wondering why she was so insistent about the swimming club, and heard her walk out of his room closing the door behind her.

It took him some more minutes to recover enough strength to move, and once he had wiped her cum off his eyelids and tongue he slowly got up, holding on to his desk to support his wobbly legs. Dumbstruck by just how much viscous white liquid was plastered all over a small area around him, his dazed mind struggled to come up with a way to clean it up as Jenna had demanded without being allowed to leave his room to get cleaning supplies. An image of himself on He briefly imagined himself trying to lick it all up, the thought of debasing himself like that making his still hard penis jump, before he resolved to simply grab some clothes from his closet and wipe it up. Once he had wiped up enough of the pungent cum all over himself and his room to satisfy the very low standards demanded by his exhausted mind, forced to throw away some cum-soaked pages of his notes which tore when he tried to clean them, he dumped what amounted to a decent chunk of his wardrobe in a pile along with the clothes he was wearing.

Perfectly content to let them soak in Jenna's cum and leave the issue of washing it out to his future self, he collapsed into bed with barely enough strength left to crawl under the covers. As he inadvertently rubbed the jizz still clinging to his skin and hair into his bedsheets the faint smell lingering in them from the surprise he had come home to on Sunday intensified. His brain's struggle to process what he had just gone through, his pent-up arousal and the scent surrounding him turned his dreams into a string of sexually charged humiliations at the hands of his mother as sleep took him.

12