Honour Thy Mother Ch. 10

Story Info
Alex grows into a new role.
12.8k words
4.54
33.8k
55

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rise and shine, sleepyhead," Jenna chirped cheerfully, joining the chorus of birdsong outside Alex's window.

Alex groaned as he slowly woke from his deep dreamless sleep. Something felt wrong. He was cold and felt sore all over as if he'd slept on concrete. His butt was especially sore, spread around something much thicker than it should be. Scrunching his face, he felt streaks of some kind of dried liquid on his skin. His eyes flew wide open when he remembered what he had done the evening before.

A quick glance at himself confirmed that he had fallen asleep in his chair after giving himself one too many anal orgasms. And just a few steps away he saw his mother, obviously amused by the sight in front of her. She in turn presented him with a mesmerizing sight.

Her slightly dishevelled red hair lent her a bit of a wild look and her satin morning gown loosely hung off her gorgeous curves, giving him a stunning view of her ample cleavage and the massive cock hanging between her knees. Normally, seeing her like this would have left him horny and salivating for a taste of her cock. At the moment, however, he was simply shocked and, despite everything she had put him through already, embarrassed to the bone that she had caught him with not just his pants down but a replica of her cock still stuck in his tender hole.

Like a fish out of water, Alex stared at Jenna with his mouth opening and closing wordlessly while he scrambled panically, trying to simultaneously stand up, cover himself and sink into the floor. Before he could get up, Jenna had closed the distance and brought a hand to his chest. Even without exerting any force, the touch of her fingertips made him stop his uncoordinated flailing and slowly pushed him back down against the backrest as he looked up at her with uncertainty, his heart pounding in his ears.

Alex saw Jenna's eyes flick to the side and her amused smirk gave way to a lecherous grin. Alex followed her gaze and was mortified to see the end screen of the last video he had watched. The title 'ASTARTE CREAMPIE COMPILATION' was spelt out at the top of the screen with the rest taken up by a roster of suggested videos, all starring his mother.

When Jenna looked back at him, Alex's face went from pale to crimson as her eyes bored into his. Holding his breath, Alex tried to read her expression as she bent over him but couldn't decide if she was going to kiss, mock or devour him. He could only stare at her sheepishly while she bent lower and lower until her hair spilt from her shoulders to form a curtain of glowing copper around them.

"I see you had a fun evening," Jenna grinned down at him wolfishly. She slowly moved her hand down Alex's chest, her nails leaving electric tingles as they descended. Alex looked down to follow her hand and got a breathtaking view down her robe. "Looks like you got a bit too greedy," Jenna observed as her hand went lower and lower. Her hand stayed well clear of Alex's penis, which he saw had already gone from its pathetic soft state to its still pitiful completely erect size. "Don't worry, mommy is here to help," Jenna assured, gripping the silicone shaft hanging out of Alex's stretched hole.

Alex gasped at the slightest movement of the thick fake cock in his sore ass. He jerked but Jenna brought up her other hand to hold him down. Again, the mere touch of her fingers on his chest was enough for him to hold still and stare up at her with eyes full of uncertainty.

A high-pitched scream tore through the otherwise silent house when Jenna forcefully shoved the replica of her cock into Alex's ass until her hand pressed against his cheeks. Between the sudden feeling of fullness and the intense pressure the artificial shaft put on that magic spot inside him he hadn't quite reached himself, all thought was blown from Alex's mind.

His face a mix of ecstasy and shock, Alex could only use what breath the sudden insertion hadn't driven from his lungs for gasps and slutty moans as his unfocused eyes stared at his mother. His prostate orgasm sent wave after wave of heavenly pleasure crashing through his body, his hands weakly clutching Jenna's shoulders as his lower body spasmed as much as the huge shaft inside him permitted. Swaying in time with his spasms, his penis spewed what passed for a large load of watery cum by his standards, not that Alex nor Jenna noticed or particularly cared.

"How's that for the best part of waking up?" Jenna smirked as Alex's orgasm gave way to aftershocks that faded into a warm glow suffusing his whole body. Alex let out a soft plaintive groan when Jenna pulled the dildo out of his abused hole, leaving a painful emptiness inside his still-twitching body. Panting, Alex slowly blinked his eyes back into focus and looked up at his mother with unbridled admiration as his blissed-out mind slowly put itself back together.

He vaguely saw something move in this peripheral vision, then heard a slap and felt a weight in his crotch. Looking down past his mother's hand on his chest still needlessly holding him down, he saw she had slapped the dildo down on his belly right next to his penis. With her fingers almost touching the root of his still-dribbling penis, she showed him just how deep the huge toy had been inside him. At the same time, she presented him with another comparison between his thumb-sized penis and the wrist-thick silicone cock reaching roughly twice as far up his belly.

"Still a ways to go," she remarked meaningfully as she twisted her hand so Alex could see her thumb and index finger barely marked the shaft's halfway point.

Alex saw disgust creep onto Jenna's features. The reason for her displeasure became obvious when she moved her hand from his chest and he saw thin lines of his cum on it. "Sorry," he breathed weakly as Jenna brought her hand to his face.

Looking at his already dirtied face, she instead wiped the offending fluids off in his hair. "I'll look past it this once," she said gregariously. "Just don't let it happen again," she lightly scolded him in the same playful tone as if she'd caught him snooping through the cabinets for candy after dinner again. "Or I'll make sure it won't," she added more threateningly, to which Alex nodded slowly. "Anyway, get yourself cleaned up and come get breakfast," she instructed, patting Alex's soiled hair affectionately. Visibly satisfied with the boneless mess she had turned Alex into, she dropped the dildo on him and strutted out, leaving him to recover.

Over half an hour later, Alex staggered into the kitchen on still-shaky legs. Deeply embarrassed by the state she had found him in, Alex could hardly look Jenna in the eyes and when he did, the curious mix of affection, smug pride and blatant schadenfreude made him avert his eyes again instantly. He did dare to sneak a peek at her satin-framed cleavage that was no less mouthwatering than the small breakfast buffet she had laid out on the table.

Approaching the table Alex's eyes darted back and forth between her breasts and the various foods. Among toast, spreads, pancakes, cereal, eggs and bacon, one item stuck out like a sore thumb. The rounded double cone shape had become too familiar over the past weeks for him to not recognize the huge pink buttplug staring him in the face.

With its widest point looking almost as thick as a coke can, Alex cringed at the thought of his mother pushing this thing into his sore hole, and at having to walk around with his abused sphincter gripping down on what would be an enviable girth for a cock. Having to clench his butt to keep his current plug from slipping out of his stretched ass was bad enough. The plug was even long enough to spell out "Buttslut" along it in a white frilly script.

As Alex slowly and carefully sat in his chair, Jenna happily chirped "Good morning baby," and invited him to dig in, following her own advice immediately after. Still too embarrassed by the state she had found him in to ask the questions swirling in his head or even look directly at her, Alex simply echoed her timidly and reached for a pancake. They ate in pregnant silence as Alex kept stealing glances at Jenna's breasts while trying to avoid looking at the pink pillar of perversion right in front of him. At the same time, he couldn't stop thinking about all the porn of her he'd seen.

With a small tent in his boxers due to the images flashing through his mind, he was puzzled by the contrast between the amateurish production and the sheer amount which made him wonder if she had been lying to him all this time about her job. Asking his mother if she was a full-time porn star instead of a finance executive would've been an awkward enough question even without their recent circumstances and so, as much as it burned on his tongue, he couldn't get it past his lips.

"So," Jenna eventually broke the silence as Alex stared at his empty coffee cup, "I assume you've seen your new toy?" Alex sheepishly looked at her and nodded, still clutching his cup.

"I didn't think you were ready for it yet but seeing your eagerness, I figured we could move up the schedule," she explained as Alex's eyes were involuntarily drawn to it. He couldn't help being excited by the thought of being in public with something so perverted hidden under his clothes, as well as by what a moved up schedule would mean eventually.

"It's a custom order just for my precious little boy," Jenna said as she reached for the plug. "I hope you like it," she smirked, shooting him a smouldering look as she lifted and tilted it to show him the underside of the heart-shaped base. "Fuck Me," it read there in the same frilly script. Alex simply blushed and swallowed at the sight, a reaction Jenna looked quite satisfied with.

"Come on then, it's time for your inspection anyway," Jenna encouraged, pushing her chair back. Alex's heart started pounding with excitement as he slowly got up and walked around the table to present himself to her. "Uh-uh," Jenna corrected him with a giggle just when he had pulled down his boxers and bent over. Alex looked over his shoulder in confusion to see her patting her lap. "Come here," she smiled warmly.

Alex motioned to sit on her lap but Jenna stopped him and instead laid him down across her slightly spread thighs, one arm on his shoulders holding him down so her other hand had easy access to his bare butt. The vulnerable, exposed position aroused him even further as he craned his head around to get a look at Jenna. His head snapped back around with a whimper when he felt her reach for his plug.

His whimper turned into a moan as she pulled his plug out, his stretched ring offering barely and resistance. "That was easy," Alex heard Jenna chuckle. He felt a warm weight on his back as she dumped the old plug there and reached for the new one. Alex inhaled sharply when cold plastic touched his gaping hole.

"This is the last one," Jenna intimated and began slowly pushing the plug home. Alex groaned with exertion at the way his tender ring was being stretched. "You're so close," she continued, interrupted by the small moan of relief that burst from Alex's lips when his hole swallowed the widest part of the toy, "Soon you won't have to play with knock-off toys anymore because you'll be ready for the real thing." After a short pause as Alex caught his breath and adjusted to the way his new accessory filled him, Jenna exclaimed, "Whoopsie." Alex moaned as she twisted the plug inside him. "Now it's right side up," Jenna announced happily.

With the new toy settling inside him, Alex's heart pounded even harder with anticipation as he processed Jenna's words. "By the way, I got curious and had a look at your bank account," Jenna added casually.

"You what?" Alex burst out, eyes widening. Mortified, he tried to scramble up but Jenna's arm held him down like a steel vice.

"What? I'm still the account owner, remember?" Jenna explained, "It was quite eye-opening. I get why you were so grumpy yesterday." Alex simply blushed and hung his head in shame.

"Rest assured that your debts are paid. I am not going to pay that kind of interest," Jenna said harshly.

"Thank you," Alex muttered weakly, his heart sinking at the disappointment in her voice.

"So, to sum up: First I let you control your own money and you run up debt you can't pay by spending money you don't have on things you don't need. Then I let you control your own orgasms and you masturbate until you pass out with a dildo up your ass without even bothering to close, never mind lock, the door," Jenna laid out harshly.

Alex felt tears welling up as Jenna verbally rubbed his nose in his failures. It wasn't even her words themselves that stung so much but the fact that his penis went painfully hard as she layered verbal humiliation on top of his already embarrassing position. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he suspected he would've been in even greater trouble if he had tried to lock her out of his room but he knew that bringing that up wouldn't do him any favours.

"You just can't be trusted to make decisions for yourself, can you?" Jenna concluded. In the face of how things had gone, Alex couldn't quite get himself to disagree but some small remnant of pride refused to let him utter that admission.

"Don't worry though, that's what I'm here for," she assured. His heart still racing, a shiver ran down Alex's spine as her words sank in. "Still, you've been a naughty boy and there have to be consequences for that," she announced.

An instant later, Alex cried out in surprise as Jenna's hand came down on his ass with a loud slap. A pained yelp quickly followed when she delivered a harder slap on his other cheek just in time for the pain from the first blow to register. Another slap followed, then another as she laid into his exposed cheeks.

With each impact, Alex's ring involuntarily clamped down on his plug, turning the sensation racing up his spine into an arousing mix of pain and pleasure. When Alex scrunched up his face in anticipation of the next impact, Jenna surprised him again. Instead of the expected forceful hit, she gave his cheek a light swat and cooed appreciatively.

"Such a spankable ass," she appraised his reddening behind and squeezed his cheek. "I should've done this long ago," she decided with a giggle and another playful swat. "But who knows, if I had then maybe we wouldn't be in this situation," she mused, "And wouldn't that be a shame?"

A sharp spank marked the end of her interlude as she resumed his punishment. She kept Alex guessing by alternating between his cheeks, varying her rhythm and interspersing light spanks between her heavy hits while she turned his ass a bright red. The slaps and Alex's cries interrupted the tune she casually hummed to herself.

Alex's mind began to swim under the mixed sensations from the assault on his behind. The tears in his eyes were mirrored by drops of precum beading at the tip of his painfully hard penis only to be flung loose every few spanks. He couldn't help being turned on by the treatment he received.

Simply being in such a submissive position that gave her free reign over his exposed ass turned him on as much as the stimulation from his plug. There was even something arousing about simply accepting the pain she deemed appropriate. Alex felt something warm pressing against his belly ever more insistently as Jenna's cock engorged. Knowing that she enjoyed spanking him made it even hotter.

Eventually, Alex noticed that Jenna was making him wait for the next slap even longer than she had previously when she skipped a beat to throw him off. "That was for wasting my money," she stated, " And this is for being a shameless, slutty little boy."

She moved her arm from his shoulders to gently grip his throat and slowly pull his tear-streaked face up to hers. She looked deep into Alex's tear-filled eyes, letting him see the intense lust in her gaze for a moment before she pulled him in for a kiss. It started slow and gentle but became more intense as her tongue slipped between their lips and led his tongue in a passionate dance around his mouth. Alex moaned and whimpered as the fingers on Jenna's other hand roamed over his tenderized cheeks delicately.

All rational thought blown well clear of his mind, Alex could only try to not drown in the tide of emotions roiling inside him even after Jenna's lips left his. He simply panted and hung in her arms limply as she extricated herself from under him and gently put him belly-down on the chair. Alex heard her leave only to return shortly after.

He let out a cute yelp when he felt something cool on his burning behind. Gently applying a soothing cream to Alex's glowing cheeks, Jenna bent over him until Alex felt her big, soft breasts and her weighty cock on his back. In between light kisses she left on the back of his neck and ears, she whispered reassuringly about what a good boy he was for taking his punishment and how proud she was of his progress.

The occasional whimpers and sobs slowly disappeared from Alex's breathing as he felt the burning pain from his cheeks fade and blend into a growing warmth spreading through his whole being. He made no effort to resist when Jenna scooped him into her arms and stood up to put him down on his feet. He leant against her, resting his face on her chest as she pulled his boxers back up and wrapped her arms around him.

Alex heard nothing but the calming rhythm of his mother's heartbeat as she held him in a tight embrace for a while and stroked his hair. He weakly tried to cling to her when she let go and stepped away just a handful of inches. "I've got a spa day today, I won't be back until dinner time," she informed him. "Speaking of," she continued, "You'll do the cooking from now on. It's the least you could do for me, wouldn't you agree?"

Staring at her half-entranced, Alex slowly nodded. "Good boy," she cooed, rewarding him with a radiant smile and a short kiss. She left him to clear the table while she went to get dressed and was out the door not long after.

Wincing with every step, Alex shambled to his room to recover and procrastinate the day away, as he had with so many weekends. The state of his butt made his chair look like a horrific torture device so he laid down on the bed, grabbed his phone and began browsing randomly.

Still turned on by what he had just gone through, there was only one thing on Alex's mind. Within minutes, he was on his usual porn site again, picking up right where he left off the evening before. He kept watching more and more videos of his mother, rewatching the hotter ones after he went through all he could find. As he watched enraptured, he idly ran a finger over the rounded piece of plastic pushing his cheeks apart and the ever so slightly inset letters on its bottom.

He would've had no idea about the hours ticking by if it wasn't for the timestamps on messages his friend Jim annoyed him with. He was bragging about how he knew he'd get lucky that night at a club he'd heard about and insistently tried to drag Alex along. Definitely not in the mood to spend hours on his feet nor even particularly interested in hitting on random girls, Alex repeatedly told him to fuck off until he finally relented.

It was the fading light in his room as the sun set that ended Alex's voyeuristic spree. When he noticed that it was getting dark, Alex suddenly remembered Jenna would be back soon, and would now expect him to have dinner ready. He clambered off the bed and hurried to the kitchen, wincing every few steps. Going through the cupboards, he managed to throw together a simple risotto just in time for the telltale sound of the front door being unlocked.

"I expected you'd be wearing more by the time I'm home," he heard Jenna's voice. Suddenly very aware that he had never bothered to change out of his boxers and shirt, he turned his head to see Jenna in a long-sleeved dress, mustering him with apparent interest. "Or less. Less works, too," she added.