Honour Thy Mother Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome home," Alex muttered, blushing as Jenna undressed him with her eyes.

"And what a welcome," Jenna smiled. She approached Alex and lifted his chin with her fingers for a quick kiss. "Smells delicious," she said excitedly.

After dinner, Jenna took him to the living room where she put on a movie for them to watch. Laying on the couch with his head on Jenna's lap, Alex felt like he was in the safest and most comfortable place on earth. Still, he wasn't satisfied with simply laying there and barely paying any attention to the movie as Jenna stroked his hair.

After watching porn all day, he was just as horny as he had been the day before. All he could think about was how close he was to his mother's cock. He swore he could feel it between her soft thighs pressing against the side of his face and almost smell it through her dress and leggings.

He'd much rather have been on his knees with his face buried between her thighs. He waited and hoped for Jenna to tell him to get off the couch and service her. As the movie dragged on and on, however, Jenna seemed content to leave him there to stew in submissive fantasies until the movie ended.

After stretching and yawning, she pulled Alex off her lap. "Remember, it's Sunday tomorrow," she reminded him with a wink before she wished sweet dreams and headed upstairs.

Alex's heart pounded with excitement as he carried the tray of coffee, eggs and toast up the stairs. Inspired by the hours of material he had watched over the past few days, his lurid dreams had been even more detailed than before.

Walking into Jenna's bedroom just as naked as the gorgeous woman sleeping there, Alex put the tray down on her nightstand. He pulled the covers aside and crawled onto the bed to start her day off right.

Settling between her legs, Alex placed a long, loving kiss on Jenna's sleeping cock before reverently wrapping one hand around its soft shaft. He opened wide and stuck his tongue out like a red carpet dripping with saliva as he lifted his mother's pleasantly heavy cock to his lips.

A moan of satisfaction escaped Alex's throat when he engulfed Jenna's hooded head in the wet warmth of his mouth. His tongue wasted no time in roaming every inch of her smooth skin, eager to get more of her unique taste. Far from content with his mouthful of spongy cockmeat, Alex immediately sucked it deeper. He feasted his half-lidded eyes on Jenna's breasts as more and more of her cock slipped past his lips.

Soon he felt her tip at the entrance of his throat. Soft as it was, Alex found it unusually easy to swallow her immense cock. He let go of her shaft to instead cradle one of the massive orbs between her thighs. The bountiful reward promised by the size and weight of his mother's roiling cum factories made him all the more eager to take her cock to the root. Swallowing again and again, he milked more fat, delicious cockmeat down his gullet, its passage eased by the saliva spread all over it by his roving tongue.

The moment when his chin touched Jenna's sack was absolute bliss. His nose flattened against Jenna's groin as he pressed his face down to get every fraction of an inch he could. It was amazing how deep inside him her cock reached, and it felt better every second as it began to inflate. With every beat of her heart, his throat stretched slightly wider and he felt her pulse closer to his heart.

Jenna's hand shooting down to grab his head was Alex's first sign that it wasn't just her cock that was waking up. "Mmm, such a good boy," she purred, sending a swarm of butterflies loose in Alex's belly. She shuffled backwards so she could rest her back against the headboard, dragging Alex along by his head without any hint of resistance. "Now suck mommy's cock like a good little slut," she demanded as she reached over to pick up her cup of coffee from the tray, "Make me want to fuck you."

Alex immediately threw himself into doing just that. He pulled his head back up with a loud slurp, sucking on her shaft hard as if to draw more blood into it through sheer force. Alex bobbed his head up and down her cock with growing enthusiasm as it stretched his jaw and throat wider and wider. Drooling all over her veiny shaft like a starving dog, his saliva provided plenty of lubrication even with her pre flowing right down his throat. As her cock neared its full size and rigidity, it forced him to adjust his position and rock his whole body back and forth to impale his hungry mouth on it.

Alex's enthusiasm was entirely disproportionate to the reaction he got out of Jenna. She let out the occasional moan while she had her breakfast and watched him, her hand resting casually on his head as it bounced up and down her cock with wet slurps. Alex's eyes stared up at her full of submissive desire and insatiable hunger.

He only broke eye contact with her whenever he'd bury his face in her crotch and let his eyes drift shut to bask in the sensation of her cock pumping liquid warmth into him and her heartbeat pounding deeper inside him than his own. Every pulse of blood rushing through her cock stimulated his throat as his neglected penis twitched sympathetically.

Alex's heart began beating even harder when he reopened his eyes to see Jenna reach over and pick up her phone. "And action," she grinned, pointing the camera at him. With his heart pounding in his ears, Alex slowly pulled off Jenna's cock, inadvertently showing off its monstrous size as more and more spit-shined vein-wreathed meat emerged from his lips.

Alex became suddenly aware that he had neglected to pull up for breath when her tip popped from his lips and he filled his burning lungs. For a few moments, he simply stayed there, panting with his tongue hanging out as he processed the thought of all the videos he'd watched and the possibility that he might see himself in one of them in the future. The thought of being seen worshipping his mother's superior cock turned him on even more than her scent filling his nose or her taste lingering in his mouth.

"I love your cock," he confessed breathlessly to Jenna and whoever might end up watching him. He indulged himself with a taste of her salty lubricant by giving her tip a long lick. "Tastes so good," he added. He stopped fondling her heavy balls to bring a hand up to her cock, holding it steady while he ran his tongue along its side in one smooth motion from tip to base.

Without thinking about it, he further emphasized the sheer size of Jenna's colossal cock with how small his arm and head looked next to it as he began showering it with the licks, kisses and adoration she so unquestionably deserved. "I want your cum," he moaned, driven into a complete shameless frenzy by his seething arousal, "I want it inside me so bad."

Egged on by a strange desire to put on a show, Alex brought his head back up to her glans to run his tongue around it once before opening wide and greedily swallowing her again. Between plenty of practice over the past weeks and more than sufficient lubrication, he easily let her fat cock spread his lips and push into his welcoming throat as he settled back into his previous rhythm.

He savoured every second of pushing his lips into the growing patch of saliva and precum in Jenna's crotch over and over again while working his throat around her veined shaft and fondling her fist-sized orbs. Still, he wished she'd do more than simply keep her hand on his head as she filmed him. When he felt her cock harden further inside him, he got his wish. She curled her fingers in his hair and started yanking his head up and down her shaft more forcefully.

Alex went boneless in her grasp. His tongue, throat and fingers continued to work towards her pleasure as he happily let her use his body. Alex felt her balls lurch a moment before Jenna groaned with pleasure through clenched teeth. She pulled his head almost all the way off her cock and unloaded.

Alex was in heaven the moment that he finally tasted her thick salty cream again. As her first shot filled his mouth and the second followed quickly after, Alex greedily swallowed but couldn't hope to keep up with her incredible virility. Her cum leaked from his lips and seconds later, Alex's eyes widened in shock as viscous heat found its way out of his nose.

He kept swallowing the apparently infinite cum in his mouth, each mouthful that went down his throat leaving tingles in its wake as what felt like pints of thick seed filled his belly. Being recorded while he served as an inadequate cumdump for his mother brought him almost to the brink of orgasm. Knowing better than to take one of his hands off Jenna's balls to touch his desperately twitching penis, he clamped down on his plug rhythmically but just couldn't quite get himself over the edge.

Jenna having been even less heedful of his need for air than he had been, his lungs were starting to burn again but still, he didn't try to fight Jenna's hold on his head and simply kept swallowing Jenna's hot, thick seed while his eyes silently thanked her for his delicious breakfast. Sadly realizing that his mouth was no longer instantly filling back up after he swallowed, Alex savoured his last mouthful as Jenna let go of his head.

After swallowing one last time, Alex pulled off Jenna's cock. "Thank you," he muttered in between breaths of cum-scented air, looking up at Jenna admiringly.

"You're not done yet," Jenna grinned and pointed at her cock, her phone still in the other hand.

Alex looked down and gasped when he saw the coating of cum that covered her cock from the halfway point of her glans where his lips had been down to her balls. Equally eager for even more of her cum and unwilling to let her beautiful cock be sullied by anything, even her own seed, Alex immediately licked up a line of thick snow-white cream, uncovering the pale skin underneath. His tongue roamed all over Jenna's crotch to lap up her jizz, his expression and moans dripping with genuine satisfaction that made him completely forget about the fact that his rock-hard twitching penis was still aching for an orgasm.

Jenna's cock stayed hard under Alex's loving ministrations as he cleaned it and moved to her balls to leave them as shiny as her cock. Breathing in her musky scent, he stared into the camera with depraved hunger in his glazed-over doe eyes as he licked and sucked on her balls, his face half-obscured by her enormous rod. Drawn back to her cock by the intensifying scent of her pre that continued to flow from her tip, Alex's tongue had just begun to ascend along her shaft for another round when he felt Jenna's fingers in his hair again.

"Enough fun for now," she concluded. She put away her phone and gently pulled Alex up toward her, ignoring his needy whine as he was separated from her cock. "You're a greedy little boy, aren't you?" she said gently and kissed his forehead.

"Yes," Alex admitted.

"And I love it," she cooed. She put Alex down on her naked chest and wrapped her arm around him.

"I love you too, mom," Alex swooned. His mouth landed close to her erect nipple and Jenna giggled when he started suckling on it until he dozed off listening to her heartbeat.

A few hours later, they were out on a walk around the neighbourhood that Jenna had dragged him along for, insisting on using what few hours of daylight they'd get in early December. Alex found a simple walk with her a lot more exciting than it had any right to be.

Between Jenna's hand on his hip holding him against her a bit too tightly to be appropriate, his plug stimulating his still slightly sore butt with every step, the not-so-innocent tattoo under his shirt and his jeans digging into his lower belly thanks to the second breakfast she had fed him after his nap, Alex felt like he was being paraded around. Where Jenna happily returned any greetings from passers-by, Alex had his head bowed meekly, avoiding eye contact at all costs.

Once they returned, Alex made lunch for Jenna while she vacuumed the house, skipping the meal himself as she had made sure he wouldn't be hungry for a while. He spent the afternoon on the couch binging a new show, trying to relax and distract himself.

Jenna didn't make it easy for him when she came to the living room in her sports bra and yoga pants after having finished cleaning the house. Unrolling her yoga mat in the middle of the living room, she flowed through various positions. Alex eventually gave up trying to focus on the screen as she worked up a light sheen of sweat that made it simply impossible for him to not stare at her beautiful curves and fat bulge.

After dinner, Jenna took Alex to the couch again, his ears still ringing with her praise for his cooking. Bored to tears by the chick flick she had put on, Alex had simply cuddled up against her with just a wisp of satin between his cheek and the freshly showered warm skin of her soft breast. Just when he had let his eyes drift shut and was about to nod off, Jenna piped up. "If you don't like the movie why don't you give me a leg rub? It's been a while but I remember you being really good at it," she suggested.

Memories of the last time he'd given her a leg massage flashed through Alex's mind and conjured up a confusing mix of emotions. "I don't know. I'd like to stay like this," Alex said sleepily.

"Aww, am I too comfy?" Jenna cooed and tousled his hair, "Come on, you know you'll like it." Alex let out a sleepy, plaintive grunt and resettled his head on her soft bosom. "How about this, you do a good job and I'll buy you a membership. You know what I'm talking about," she sweetened the deal.

"Uh, you mean...?" Alex asked hesitantly.

"Yup. Trust me, there's a lot more fun stuff than what you've seen," Jenna promised.

Alex wordlessly got off the couch, which got a giggle out of Jenna as she spread her thighs. His heart pounded with excitement as he once more got on his knees between his mother's legs. His eyes were glued to the shape of her cock and balls right in front of him with her dressing gown draped over them.

"There's nothing quite as beautiful as a boy who knows his place," he heard Jenna say dreamily. He tore his eyes off her cock to look up at her and time slowed to a crawl as he drank in the way she looked at him. "Come on then," she eventually said, bringing a foot up in front of him and wiggling her toes.

Alex took her foot and pressed his thumbs into her soles. With nothing but hearsay and some fleeting memories of videos watched during late-night binges to go on, Alex started his foot massage. He explored her soft, smooth skin with his fingers, mostly playing it by ear as he applied pressure here and there and judged what worked based on what got sighs of relief and even small moans out of her. Every sound of pleasure from her was a reward by itself.

Completely absorbed in his work, he let himself be guided similarly as he slowly moved up from her foot. He took small sounds of displeasure as a signal to linger and pay more attention to a spot before moving on further up as he stroked and kneaded his way up her calf. When his hands reached her thigh and slipped under her gown, they pulled it aside and revealed her cock.

Alex simply couldn't keep his eyes on his hands with such a distracting sight in his peripheral vision. Saliva pooled in his mouth as his eyes kept flicking to her wrist-thick monster. As his hands worked, he watched it begin to rise, confirming that he wasn't the only one feeling a different kind of tension growing in the room. The way her semi-erect cock arced under its weight drove home its already intimidating size.

Alex noticed his breathing becoming heavier again at the sight after it had been slow and relaxed during his meditative work. As his hands wandered further and further up Jenna's thigh, Alex leant in closer, picking up her virile scent. When one of Alex's hands left her thigh and moved toward her pulsing cock, he felt something press against his chest.

Alex whined in meek protest as Jenna pushed him back with the foot he had so far neglected and wiggled it in front of his face meaningfully. "Good job so far," she appraised with a smile.

Alex set about massaging her other leg, though he couldn't devote himself to it with quite the same patience. His hands worked away on mostly muscle memory while he listened to Jenna's moans and watched in awe as her leviathan rose to its whole towering size. He was drawing in short panting breaths laced with her heady scent by the time his hands were on her thigh again.

Alex didn't even notice the background noise of the movie suddenly being gone, nor did he take notice of Jenna's hand coming towards his head until her fingers touched his chin. He somewhat reluctantly let her guide him up to face her. He could immediately see in her smile and her eyes that she was very pleased with him, which mixed some simple happiness into the uncontrollable lust filling his mind.

"Great job. You really know how to treat a lady," she praised and pulled him in to kiss him.

"Mom, can I...?" he panted, "Please?"

"Mmm, now aren't you eager to please? Just how I like it," she grinned, drinking in the desperate submissive desire that was written all over his face. "But it's getting late. Bedtime for my baby boy," she said with feigned disappointment.

She shushed Alex's complaints and scooped him into her arms. Carrying him to his bed, she teased him by holding him low enough for his butt to rest on her cock.

Most of the following week was a blur for Alex. Some things stood out, like the shit-eating grin on Jim's face as he bragged about how easily he'd gotten laid. Then there was that awful moment of realization in the locker room on Tuesday when he noticed that it was quite apparent in his speedos that there was something between his cheeks.

Coach Nilsen had started putting even more focus on his legs and butt and he'd even sometimes gasped in shock when she'd correct his posture during stretches and he'd feel her hands on his cheeks. Intimidated and excited by the imposingly tall and confident woman's ever more apparent interest, he had no idea how to react to her constant tests of his boundaries but luckily there would always be someone else calling for her attention whenever she'd get too pushy.

Outside of those moments, he spent most of his waking moments with his head full of Jenna's cock. He hadn't had to wait long to get another taste of it as on Monday evening she had dragged him along into the shower where he had inevitably ended up on his knees and entirely covered in a temporary but much more satisfying mark of ownership than the one inked into his skin.

Whenever he wasn't sucking Jenna's cock with ever greater enthusiasm, he was usually fantasising about having it inside him, listening to her ravish his exes after he came home from swim training, or watching videos of her fucking strangers to screaming orgasms. True to her word, she had provided him with login details for her website where most of the clips he had watched came from and new ones appeared daily.

The biggest upset came on Saturday after lunch. Alex was lying on his bed writing a comment about what he had enjoyed most in the latest video he had watched, an additional condition Jenna had set for giving him his account, when Jenna burst in.

"The kitchen is a goddamn mess," she almost shouted. "You just take it for granted, don't you?" She continued, jabbing an accusatory finger towards Alex.

"What?" Alex stammered as he looked at her confused and slightly frightened.

"I spend what little free time I have cleaning up after you so you can waste all day doing nothing, huh?" She ranted as she approached him. "Well that's over," she declared threateningly, grabbing his wrist and dragging him out of the room.

Instead of taking him to the kitchen, Jenna first had him do the laundry. Despite Alex's feeble protests, this included the clothes he was wearing. Once he had undressed, Jenna had him clean the house under her watchful eye.