Honour Thy Mother Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a curious expression on Jenna's features. She looked at him as if he was simultaneously an exotic creature, a piece of abstract art and the sexiest thing in the world. Instead of a sudden loss of interest or post-orgasm clarity, Alex's mind was obsessed with the realization that Jenna still hadn't finished.

He weakly rolled over, taking little notice of Sandra standing by his bed with her mouth hanging open in shock, and hefted himself up to nurse on the first few inches of Jenna's cock.

"Yes, he is, and yes, he did," Jenna finally said, taking control of the situation. "And as you can see, he at least makes an effort to be a good fuck," she added with Alex still suckling on her tip with pleasure. "Now if you're done gawking, I'll tell you two how you'll celebrate your reunion," she snarled authoritatively. Alex mewled weakly when she stepped back and gestured for Sandra to get on the bed next to him. "You both failed to get me off but I'll give you a chance to make it up to me," Jenna laid out, "Whoever of you shows me you want it more gets to find out how it feels to cum your brains out while I fill your ass."

The strength of her grip made Alex wince as Jenna grabbed him and Sandra by a shoulder and easily pulled them up off the bed to make room for herself. "Now get to it," Jenna ordered as she sat on the bed and spread her thighs wide.

"Wait, you expect me to just accept this?" Sandra said indignantly, overwhelmed by the depravity of the situation she found herself in. Her hesitation gave Alex a chance to get a head start.

With his weak legs almost buckling by themselves, Alex dropped to his knees at the altar of Jenna's virility. His hands rose reverently to her imposing cock and pulled it against his face as he affectionately lapped at her underside.

A thought floated somewhere in his foggy mind that what was happening was wrong. He distantly recalled the idea that he shouldn't want his mother to fuck him, that he shouldn't be seen nuzzling and licking her cock, that he shouldn't want to sexually serve the one who stole his girlfriend. Yet, doing it in spite of all taboos was all the hotter.

He dutifully licked and stroked her cock, driven on by her taste and the promise of a long-awaited reward. "Ugh," He heard Sandra grunt in frustration, "Get away from her, loser."

He tried his best to keep his tongue on Jenna's cock while Sandra dropped to her knees beside him, her body pressing against his side insistently. Although two sets of hands and lips could easily fit and work on Jenna's massive endowments, Sandra got right up against Alex and tried to push him away while he did his best to simply continue his worship.

Their struggle for territory went on as their hands and mouths roamed over Jenna's shaft before it settled into a stalemate of sorts. Each of them had one hand cradling one of Jenna's heavy cum-factories and the other chasing their rival's hand around her shaft while their heads were mashed against each other at her crown. While lapping and kissing at her silky skin, they tried to push each other's head aside so they could get their lips around her tip. Jenna looked on in apparent amusement at their lover's quarrel.

"This is mine," Alex heard Sandra said spitefully a moment before her elbow knocked the breath from his lungs. Momentarily stunned, he couldn't resist as she pushed him away. In the handful of seconds it took him to recover, he could only watch as Sandra pushed herself against Jenna's cock and took its tip into her mouth. What came next gave him a sinking feeling in his stomach.

Sandra brought her hands to her chest and pushed her boobs together against Jenna's cock. Barely handfuls, they were far too small to envelop the gigantic shaft. Still, seeing Sandra rub her soft mounds up and down against Jenna's cock while sucking on her tip left Alex feeling strangely inadequate, painfully aware that she was pleasuring his mother's cock in a way he simply couldn't.

Alex didn't let her unfair advantage deter him, especially not with the prize Jenna had promised. Unfortunately, he just couldn't get at her cock. Sandra kept shifting around, pushing and elbowing him away as he tried to get past her. She seemed content to ignore him as long as he limited himself to Jenna's sack.

Frustrated, he devoted himself to serving her how he could all the more enthusiastically. His tongue provided the smooth skin of his mother's sack with a fresh coat of saliva before he gave one of her massive orbs a passionate french kiss. He moaned at her taste as he licked and suckled on it. His tongue kept dancing across the skin caught between his lips as he sucked on the fist-sized orb as hungrily as he would her cock.

He felt his lips stretching as he got the pulsing orb partway into his mouth. His eyes shot open when his efforts turned out far more successful than he would have hoped for, the whole orb suddenly filling his mouth. He didn't fail to notice Jenna cooing in surprise and pleasure, taking pride in having elicited a stronger response from her than his ex.

"Oh my," Jenna said before the combined efforts of her mixed pair of horny sluts forced another moan from her lips. "That's a first. Well, almost," she marvelled. "Clearly, one of you wants my cock and the other is content to suck my balls. That can be arranged," she announced the results of the depraved competition.

While Sandra squealed gleefully, Alex's heart sank as he processed her words. Nevertheless, his tongue refused to stop using what little room it had to wiggle against her skin even as Sandra helped Jenna push him back. "Mom no, please," he begged as soon as her huge orb popped out of his lips.

"You'll have to try harder next time," Jenna concluded with a rueful note in her voice. She reached down to grasp Alex's throat and pulled him up as she got off the bed before she tossed him on it.

Alex landed on his back and a few seconds later, he had his breath driven from his lungs again as Sandra landed on top of him. Having shoved Sandra after him, Jenna got on the bed as well. She pulled Sandra's prone body up so she was on all fours and manoeuvred her forward until her crotch was right above Alex's face.

It was an absurd sight for him. Even in the low light, he could see his ex-girlfriend's pussy looked nothing like when he had last been this close to it. It was gaping wide with her petals curled outward, waiting for the brutal fucking that was not to come. He could make out glistening lines on the inside of her thighs, scrunching his face when a drop of her juices landed on his face.

When he opened his eyes again, he saw Jenna's hands on Sandra's ass, one holding her steady while the other went to her hole. He gasped in disbelief at the way Sandra's skin was pulled outward as she grunted with exertion, then his eyes went wide when he saw the metal plug that emerged from Sandra's sphincter. It looked almost even wider than his own.

"Why don't you hold on to that?" he heard his mother's voice as she dropped the plug on his chest. He could see on Sandra's belly how she almost hyperventilated with excitement. His shock at the size of Sandra's plug was quickly forgotten when he saw Jenna line up her monster with Sandra's gaping holes.

A confusing tide of emotions roiled inside him when he watched Jenna grasp her cock to point it at Sandra's winking star. He mewled in feeble protest when the slightest of thrusts had Jenna's tip make contact with Sandra's hole. Taking firm hold of Sandra's hips, Jenna drove her enormous cock into the petite girl in one slow but inexorable thrust.

Alex could only watch and listen as Jenna's cock slowly vanished into Sandra's ass. The huge outline appearing in Sandra's flat belly made it seem all the more surreal. Sandra's moan at the initial insertion turned into a squeal and then a scream as the bulge in her belly grew. Even after it grew out of Alex's field of vision, he watched Jenna shuffle forward on her knees as she continued to force more throbbing meat past Sandra's stretched ring.

Jenna hadn't even fully hilted herself when Alex saw Sandra's thighs quiver and a shot of clear juices covered his face. As Jenna's hips finally met Sandra's cheeks, her sack and the twin orbs sloshing inside hung just above his lips. Jenna held for a second with the petite girl's body pulled against her before she forcefully pulled back out and hammered her cock back in, setting the tone for the brutal pounding that followed.

Alex watched enthralled as Jenna pounded her cock into Sandra again and again, forcing increasingly hoarse screams from the overstimulated girl every time Jenna bottomed out inside her with a loud wet slap. With Jenna's grunts and Sandra's screams filling his ears and mixed juices dripping down on him liberally, Alex lost his struggle to not drown in the tide of emotions inside him.

Watching his mother assfuck the girl he once thought to be the love of his life, the mix of humiliation, shame and arousal overwhelmed his mind. He was ashamed because he had failed to earn his place on her cock and he was ashamed because of how much it turned him on to watch them from his humiliating position, but beyond that, he was deeply jealous.

It wasn't the fact that he had to watch as the girl that some forgotten part of him still considered his girlfriend was fucked from orgasm to orgasm that made him jealous. He was jealous because he felt robbed of his chance to have his ass used for his mother's pleasure as she had done with his mouth. He desperately wanted to trade places with Sandra and experience the obviously mind-blowing sensations that came from being a good buttslut for her. He wanted to be the one making her grunt with exertion and pleasure as she fucked him for all he's worth.

Once again the only way he could express his need to serve her was her sack swinging right above his lips, hitting his nose with every thrust. He heard Jenna laugh when he extended his tongue. "That's it, be a good boy and suck mommy's nuts," she grunted. Alex eagerly did as he was told, adding a wet popping sound to the symphony of lewd noises whenever his lips sealed and unsealed around her swinging balls. The mixed scents flooding his nose drove all remnants of coherent thoughts from Alex's mind.

He could feel her heavy orbs churn with more and more liquid heat and hear Jenna's grunts come harder and faster while Sandra had all but fallen silent some point after her upper body had hit the bed above him with a heavy thump.

With a deafening primal roar, Jenna hilted herself in Sandra's limp body. Alex felt her balls jump off his tongue and descend back onto it as Jenna pumped shot after shot of virile seed into Sandra's guts. Some of it leaked from the girl's abused sphincter and ran down to add to the mixed juices covering Alex's face.

When her balls had settled on Alex's mouth again, Jenna shoved Sandra off her cock. The hot seed running out of her ruined ass left a trail on Alex's forehead as her unconscious body collapsed above him. More cum leaked from her, forming a puddle and seeping into Alex's hair as Jenna, panting heavily, shuffled back a bit and wordlessly presented her cock to Alex.

Without hesitation, Alex began licking her beautiful beast clean, moaning as he sucked the last bit of cum from her slit. "Perfect," Jenna said breathlessly, beaming with satisfaction.