Honour Thy Mother Ch. 11

Story Info
Alex pursues his deepest desire.
6.5k words
4.62
28.9k
68

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex's thoughts raced as he knelt facing the front door. Jenna would be home soon and everything had to be perfect. His plan had to work.

Another two weeks had gone by and she still hadn't taken his ass. His ass easily accepted his plug and felt uncomfortably empty without it but still, she hadn't judged him ready for her yet.

She had made him suck her cock near enough every day. Still, no matter how passionately he worshipped it, he hadn't managed to convince her that he wanted it enough.

Far from content to simply let him stew in his desire, she had relentlessly fanned it ever further. The past weeks had been a neverending torment of teasing and humiliation, starting with his daily inspections.

Where once he only had to bend over and present his plugged behind for his mother to see, they had become much more involved. Jenna would play with his plug, reinserting it and twisting it inside him. She would grope and spank his cheeks to the sound of her appreciative coos and his aroused gasps. She would loudly fantasize about how sexy his butt was and how much she would enjoy what she was going to do to it, leaving him flustered and proud of his body in a way he once couldn't have imagined.

At the end of these minutes-long ordeals, Alex would be a panting, quivering, desperately horny mess, clear liquids dripping from his ignored penis as he teetered on the brink of an orgasm that just wouldn't come. He knew better than to beg her for release as that would only get him another probably unpleasant reminder that it wasn't his pleasure he should be concerned with.

And in truth, he wasn't, at least whenever he found himself on his knees in front of his mother. In those moments, he was fully preoccupied with worshipping every inch of her superhuman endowment and basking in the satisfaction of serving someone who so indubitably, naturally deserved his obedience. The anticipation of his rich, creamy reward made it all the sweeter.

Between these increasingly regular bouts of debauchery, however, he had become more and more obsessed with pursuing a singular goal thanks to the unbearable arousal filling his mind. It boiled hotter every time Jenna had surprised him with a tight embrace and kissed him passionately as her hand roamed all over him, every time she had pressed herself against him from behind as he was cleaning or cooking and whispered into his ear about all the things she was going to do to him.

Sometimes, he had given in to temptation when reinserting his plug and slowly pumped it in and out of his sensitive ring a few times while moaning with desperate need. The thought of jerking off, however, had never even entered his mind. Even while showering he had avoided touching his penis as much as possible and taken great care to not set off his hair-trigger and give himself an orgasm he hadn't earned permission for.

Just the fact that it wasn't his decision to make if, when, and how he got to experience pleasure already turned him on, which didn't make his state any easier to bear. It did make him try even harder to please his mother, partially in an attempt to replicate his miraculous oral orgasm and partially to get her to finally give him what he now unabashedly wanted.

It was this eagerness to please her that blew away any trace of reservations he might otherwise have had. After Jenna had so dramatically dropped any pretence of secrecy about fucking his latest ex, the others had soon followed.

Coming home already flustered from coach Nilsen's continued probing of his boundaries to find the house filled with the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh, furniture creaking and feminine moans had already become normal and, in Alex's lust-crazed mind, exciting. He had given up trying to resist the urge to get a look at what was happening, as witnessing it in person was so much hotter than the video of it he would inevitably watch later.

Unlike the previous times, however, Jenna had pulled the girl's head around by the hair to make sure the girl's glazed eyes saw Alex standing in the open door to his room. First with Janine and then a couple of days later Maria, Alex had seen a flash of recognition flick across the girl's blissed-out face as he stood and watched the lewd scene in front of him. Maria had even begun to say sorry before a shuddering orgasm cut her apology short.

Held in place by Jenna's eyes fixed on his, Alex could do nothing but stew in his humiliation, seething arousal and growing desire to switch places with the girls she had taken from him. A part of him was even disappointed that unlike with Sandra, she hadn't made him participate.

Instead, she had made him lick clean both her and the girl's unconscious body once she was done with her for the night. Just like anything else she demanded of him, Alex had immediately and fully devoted himself to this task.

Despite his best efforts to serve her every whim, she had frustratingly never decided he was ready for the final step. Even when she had taken him to get his hair redyed and he had agreed to get it styled into a ponytail and bangs with some light extensions, she had spent the whole evening openly eye-fucking him but dashed his hopes that she would take it further than an unusually chaste goodnight kiss.

That night, Alex had made two decisions. Firstly, wearing his hair like that was absolutely worth the time spent in front of the mirror making sure it looked just right as well as the embarrassment of going outside with a decidedly feminine hairstyle. Secondly, he had to do something or he'd lose his mind.

Christmas was just a few days away and they would both be home until the new year. The thought of her teasing and denying him for days on end was maddening so he had come up with a plan. He would get her relaxed, put her in a good mood and then turn her on so much that she couldn't stop herself from finally giving him what he so badly needed. It was a simple plan but his options were limited.

He had planned out every detail of his little plot and, as occurred to him at some point, put more thought into it than he ever had into anything else. He had managed to get everything he needed while out grocery shopping as Jenna seemed to not pay particularly close attention to how he spent the money she gave him for groceries. He had even managed to sneakily buy a Christmas present for her.

And it was this plan of his that now had him kneeling naked in the hall, fidgeting nervously as he waited for his mother to come home. He wanted to jump up and double-check everything was in place, to check himself in a mirror and see how much damage he had done to his hair by absentmindedly messing with it but Jenna should be home any minute and he couldn't risk missing his moment.

Alex took a deep breath and folded his arms behind his back, resolving to hold his chosen pose as he waited. The awkwardness of kneeling in the empty house listening to his heart thundering in his ears was thankfully short.

After few but torturous minutes, he heard a car pull up the driveway, soon followed by the muffled click of heels and, finally, the door being unlocked. Alex's breath caught in his throat as Jenna walked in.

Alex took in the redhead bombshell's curves, quite apparent even through her conservative office clothes. The way she towered over his kneeling form thanks to her heels further enhanced her natural air of authority. The palpable aura of frustration radiating off her was intimidating but at that moment, it played into Alex's hand perfectly.

"Welcome home!" Alex chirped in a cheerful, welcoming tone he had perfected through dozens of rehearsals. He leant his head back and looked up at his mother with his mouth wide open and tongue stuck out expectantly.

A wolfish grin split Jenna's full lips as she threw the door shut behind her. Alex felt goosebumps spread on his forearms when he realized that the sheer sluttiness he displayed put most porn he'd seen to shame.

Rather than return his greeting, Jenna reached behind herself and Alex heard a zipper being undone. His heart skipped a beat when Jenna's skirt fell away. Beautifully framed by a black garter belt, the sight between Jenna's perfect thighs made Alex's mouth water.

He couldn't take his eyes off the smooth sack containing her twin fist-sized orbs and the knee-length sleeping monster trapped against her leg by a straining silken stocking. He wanted to lunge forward and nuzzle against her crotch but barely managed to stop himself and hold his pose, tongue wiggling impatiently as he waited for Jenna to feed him her cock.

As if she knew how badly Alex wanted to taste her cock, Jenna took her sweet time as she freed her beautiful beast from its silken prison. When she slapped it down on her son's face, Alex couldn't help but moan at the satisfying warm weight on his skin and the scent in his nose.

Jenna chuckled and slapped his face with her cock again, marking him with teasing traces of her scent from his lips to his forehead. Faintly feeling her pulse through the heavy meat covering half his face, Alex couldn't stop his tongue from latching on to its underside. Her taste drew another involuntary moan from his open mouth.

Just as soon as Alex's tongue touched her skin, Jenna deprived him of her cock again. She held up her still-soft shaft, its tip hanging just an inch above Alex's hair. "Please," Alex begged breathlessly, "give it to me."

Her grin growing wider, Jenna relented. Her heels clicked on the spotless floor as she shifted her feet and placed her hooded tip on Alex's waiting tongue. He immediately wrapped his lips around her spongy tip and sucked it into his mouth, letting out a muffled moan of satisfaction around it.

Looking up at her, Alex hungrily sucked every inch Jenna fed him into his mouth and down his throat. No longer needing to hold up her shaft, Jenna gently rested her hand on Alex's head as it came ever closer to her groin.

A small shiver ran through Alex down to his leaking penis when he finally felt Jenna's sack on his chin. Flattening his nose against her pubic bone to get every last fraction of an inch, Alex heard Jenna purr, "That's it." The swell of Jenna's bountiful breasts in her blazer blocked Alex's vision of her face but he still knew she'd thrown her head back and closed her eyes to bask in the moment.

They both held still for a moment as Alex savoured every detail. Everything about that moment felt so deeply right. Being naked and on his knees for her. Her hand on his head and its silent promise that she could take control at any moment. Her scent in his nose. Her smooth skin on his chin. Her cumvein on his tongue. Her shaft stretching his throat. Her veins pulsing deep inside him, dictating a beat that his heart began to follow. His penis twitching in a pointless plea for attention. His plug keeping him spread in preparation for what was hopefully soon to come.

The slightest movement of Jenna's fingers in his hair brought him back to reality. With a wet slurp, he pulled back a few inches before he slammed his lips back down to the base of his mother's cock where they belonged. He started bobbing back and forth, enjoying every second.

Alex loved feeling his mother's cock grow hard inside him. With every powerful beat of her heart, her shaft became firmer, stretched his lips and throat wider, forced his tongue down in his mouth more insistently, reached deeper inside him. It wasn't long before he felt the warmth of her salty natural lubricant pumping into him. Every few thrusts, he had to adjust his pose slightly to create the straightest passage for her that he could.

Jenna leant back slightly and thrust her hips out so she could watch Alex bury his face in her crotch over and over again. Full of lust and adoration, Alex's big brown doe eyes stared into Jenna's stormy greys while he forgot about everything but working his tongue, lips and throat around her cock. He only pulled back far enough for the quick breaths he needed to stay conscious so he could keep servicing her. Muffled by the massive cock lodged in his throat, Alex's moans were inaudible over the wet slurps and Jenna's appreciative throaty purrs.

It took him a solid minute to remember that he wasn't just indulging his need to feel her cock in his throat for its own sake. He reluctantly pulled back, granted unspoken permission by Jenna's hand. When the vacuum seal of his sucking lips around Jenna's cock broke with a pop, Alex's eyes fell on the colossal rod that had emerged from his mouth.

Shiny with his saliva and precum, the huge shaft jutting proudly from his mother's crotch was as imposing as it was beautiful. Alex took a moment to admire every detail of it, the heavy orbs hanging below it, the fat, vein-wreathed shaft that was as pale and smooth as almost any other part of her body, her juicy pink crown, the ever so slight upward curve that showed him he had really turned her on. He felt no small bit of pride at having brought it to its full erect glory.

He couldn't resist giving her tip another gentle, loving kiss and licking her delicious saltiness from his lips before he returned to his plan. Bringing his face up under Jenna's cock, he locked his unobscured eye on her pleased and slightly amused expression as he smeared half his face with the fluids clinging to her shaft. Teasing her with his heavy breaths on her wet skin, he leant in until he could tongue at her sack and fill his nose with her arousing scent.

"I love you mom," Alex confessed, beginning a well-rehearsed monologue, "You've always known what's best for me and given me all I needed or could ask for." After a short pause for effect, he continued, "I love your cock." He took a deep breath. "I love how it smells," he added. "I love how it tastes," he admitted after a long lick across its underside. "I love how it feels in my mouth, in my throat and on my face," he said with growing passion in his voice, rubbing his face back and forth along her cock. "And I love how fucking huge it is. I can't stop thinking about it" he concluded.

"I love your cum," Alex all but moaned before he dove low to kiss and suck each of the fist-sized orbs that provided him with his favourite meal replacement. "It's so hot and thick and delicious," he gushed, pausing before he got to the core of his plan. "I want to see just how much you can cum. I want to show you how much I appreciate you, spend all evening worshipping you, but I want you to hold on until after dinner and then, I want you to let out all your frustration," he said as hungrily and seductively as he could, "Could you do that for me, mom? Let me have your biggest load ever? Pump me full of all your cum? Please?"

"Who are you and what have you done to my sweet, shy, innocent son?" Jenna asked jokingly, staring down at Alex with a fire raging in her eyes.

"I'm your slutty little boy," Alex improvised, "Like I was always meant to be."

"Yes you are," Jenna purred, "Go on then."

Some time later, Alex walked into the kitchen, still recovering his breath and trying to get his soaked hair somewhat presentable. Everything had gone exactly as planned. He had taken Jenna to the bathroom and pampered every inch of her body while she simply relaxed in the tub and went through two glasses of wine. Everything, that was, until he had joined her in the tub to clean her cock in the only way either of them considered appropriate.

No sooner had his lips touched her skin than her hand shot down to grab his head and impale it on her massive spear. In a heartbeat, Alex had fallen completely under her control. Swept up in the moment, he had forgotten about any sort of plan, far too preoccupied with sucking and licking while his hands gently massaged Jenna's churning orbs and his half-lidded eyes full of lust and submission sought hers. When she suddenly pulled him off again, Alex whined pathetically in protest. "Not yet, remember?" Jenna grinned and reminded him.

Trying to calm down, put himself together and get back to the plan, Alex put on an apron as he entered the kitchen and put the finishing touches on the dinner he had partially prepared. He became nervous again when Jenna walked in slightly sooner than he had anticipated. As he heard her pour herself another glass of the wine already waiting for her on the table, nervousness turned into excitement when Alex recognized an opportunity.

Stealing a brief look over his shoulder to make sure his back was facing directly towards Jenna, Alex deliberately bent over at the waist as he opened the stove to take out the food. He took his time to give Jenna as much of a show as he could. Before shutting the stove, he looked over his shoulder, face flush from the heat inside and outside him, and locked eyes with Jenna before pulling his cheeks apart to present the lewd invitation on the underside of his plug. "Well, it's a nice evening so far. We'll see where it takes us," Jenna said with an auspicious smirk.

Alex made a point of constantly shifting from one foot to the other while he plated and arranged the steak, bacon-wrapped green beans and Hasselback potatoes. When he turned around and approached the table with a single plate, he saw Jenna shoot him a knowing look that was full of approval and, much more importantly, burning desire. "Now this is the kind of dinner I could get used to," Jenna said as Alex set down the plate in front of her.

"Me too," Alex replied, bit his lip and vanished under the table. His mouth watered as he crawled toward the half-hard shaft parting the silken sea of Jenna's bathrobe. After a vain attempt to lift her heavy orbs with his tongue, he brought his hands up to hug her cock against his face. Letting his eyes drift shut, he heard cutlery clink above him as he lovingly stroked, kissed and licked all over his mother's cock. He meant to stay like that, gently worshipping her wondrous womanhood as if it was soft background music to accompany her dinner, but with her warmth, scent and taste filling his senses he simply needed more.

Once more, he filled the void in his throat with her throbbing cock. Bobbing his head on her shaft and caressing every inch of her he could reach, Alex occasionally made out long drawn-out muffled moans of pleasure from above. It seemed Jenna was enjoying her steak, if nowhere near as much as he was savouring the juicy meat in his mouth.

Eventually, the sounds of cutlery on porcelain stopped. Alex barely managed to stop himself from crawling after Jenna when she pushed her chair back and pulled out of his mouth. "So, dinner's over," she said in a tone that was equal parts threat and promise.

"Not here," Alex said breathlessly as he took in the barely-controlled lust radiating from Jenna's eyes, "There's one more thing I want to do for you first."

With an eyebrow raised in curiosity, Jenna let Alex lead her up to her bedroom. "I never knew I raised such a romantic," she quipped when they walked into the softly lit room and she saw the rose petals strewn on her bed with massage oil on her nightstand. At Alex's request, she discarded her robe and got on the bed face-down.

No matter how often he'd seen it, the sight of Jenna's body still amazed Alex. Between her slightly spread thighs, Alex caught a glimpse of her balls and even her pussy. As if stubbornly refusing to accept reality, his penis jumped at the sight of the beads of moisture glistening on her slit. Panting with anticipation, he fetched the massage oil and got started.

Starting with Jenna's soles, Alex kneaded every last bit of stress out of Jenna, admiring the feeling of her oil-slick skin as he worked his way up. "Mmmm," Jenna purred, "this has to be the one thing you're better at than sucking my cock."

"I still need more practice then," Alex responded, already looking forward to it. Positively panting while he worked his way further up, his eyes danced back and forth between her plump balls, her glistening slit and her plush thighs. When he felt and saw his hands dig into her beautiful ass, a sudden urge overcame him.

12