All Comments on 'Honour Thy Mother Ch. 11'

by JamesRussel

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Five stars and harder than I have ever been.

zackfairzackfairalmost 3 years ago

Great series. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it . A great story . Will be eagerly waiting for next installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic!!! Absolutely amazing! A great pay off to 10 chapter of build up. You’ve got something awesome here man!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A masterpiece of smut in the making. More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

youre the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Waiting for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Honestly despised this story I tried reading through it but the mother is an irredeemable cunt, the son should be contemplating suicide from the amount of abuse she has been putting him through and the lack of people that actually care about him that he can turn to so he can work through his problems, the mother should have suffered someway instead of having everything go her way like the coach stealing him away and showing him actual care so the mother can realize the mistakes she's been making in how she treats her son. You need to learn the difference between sadism and being dominant, as well as masochistic, and submission. A submissive person doesn't find enjoyment in being punished, they enjoy being told what to do a masochistic person enjoys being hurt. A dominant person enjoys when people do what they tell them, a sadist finds enjoyment in harming people. This honestly makes me super depressed because you seemed to want to make an appealing story but all I can think about is that kid really needs to see a therapist and the police, and that mother needs to go to jail.

Gladys54Gladys54over 2 years ago

It's just so wonderful when you know you've pleased someone enough that they cum inside you. Really satisfying đź’¦

Thomas_LM_WindsorThomas_LM_Windsorover 2 years ago

Loved this chapter! The buildup for Alex actually getting fucked was long, but totally worth. I think the relationship between Alex and his mom, especially how she degrades, humiliates, and embarrasses him, only to then build him back up and encourage him with love is sooooo hot. I don't think you need to write this story any different at all. Please keep more coming! I am really really rooting for Alex to become Jenna's #1 buttslut and cocksucker. I think him being his mommy's cocksleeve is the best possible thing for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please post the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really don’t get Jenna as a character. It just doesn’t make sense to me how she can care for Alex but still treat him like shit, and get pleasure out of humiliating/dominating him. Especially since she raised him.

Still, I get the appeal. Just wish the cuck stuff had only lasted a chapter of two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i hope she fucks him like this again but infront of his 3 exs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous