Honour Thy Mother Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex's lips met Jenna's cheek with a wet smack that was immediately followed by Jenna's bright, delighted laughter. Alex's hands and lips roamed over the smooth skin of Jenna's soft cheeks. All pretence quickly evaporated as his hands went from massaging to caressing and groping. "You're so beautiful," Alex moaned in between kisses. His hands roamed further up her back and dipped to the side of her boobs, his lips following close. He peppered every inch of her with light kisses, Jenna letting out small giggles at his utter devotion while he interspersed whispered expressions of his bottomless adoration between his kisses.

When he reached her shoulders, Jenna turned around, her rock hard cock smacking his side as it sprang free from under her. Sparks flew as their eyes locked and she pulled him in for a long, passionate tongue-filled kiss that had them both moaning with seething desire. As soon as her hand left the back of his head, Alex descended over her front.

He kissed her jaw, her throat and her collarbone before his lips joined his hands on her chest. Groping her perfect pillows, Alex kissed her soft skin here and there before his lips finally locked around her stiff pink nipple. "That's it baby, suck on mommy's tits," Jenna encouraged, pulling his head against her. Alex complied eagerly, sucking and tonguing her sensitive nipple. "Good boy," she purred as she tweaked her other nipple.

After what could have been minutes to Alex, his lips unsealed from Jenna's nipple. As much as he loved her boobs, he wanted something else even more. After flicking his tongue over her nipple one more time, he descended further. He caressed and kissed the underside of her boobs and then her smooth belly. His heart raced as he licked up the precum that had stained her perfect skin when her cock, now brushing against his arm and shoulder, had been trapped under her.

With her scent growing ever thicker in his nose, Alex teased himself as much as his mother by kissing his way around her cock. He started from the inside of her thigh and worked his way inward as he licked her crotch clean, gradually homing in on the base of her cock. His own penis was dripping with precum as he licked his mother's off her enormous balls. "It almost looks like there's a certain part of me you like most," Jenna smirked, her teasing tone strained as she struggled to keep herself under control.

"Mhm," Alex hummed so he could keep his lips on the side of her cock for another second. "I want it so bad," he breathed, "but not just in my mouth." He paused for a deep breath of pheromone-heavy air. "Please fuck me, mom," he begged, "I need it."

"Hmm I don't know, I'm not sure you're ready yet," Jenna teased.

"My mouth wasn't ready either," Alex played his last card. Staring into his mother's eyes with hunger and adoration, he lifted his head to the glistening tip of her towering cock, opened wide and took it all in to the base in one smooth motion that made her inhale sharply with pleasure. Doing his best to maintain eye contact over the heaving mountains of her breasts, Alex swallowed around her shaft three times, milking her salty lubricant directly into his stomach, and then pulled off her just as slowly, sucking and licking all the way. "Please give me a chance," he capped off his performance with another desperate plea.

"Well, you do make a fine point," Jenna said with mock pensiveness, "Alright then." Alex's heart skipped a beat. The next few seconds were a blur, his mind too overwhelmed by a mix of elation, anticipation and a hint of anxiety to fully keep track of what was happening. When he came back to reality, he was looking into Jenna's full-length mirror.

He saw Jenna sitting on the edge of the bed, her spread legs keeping his even further apart as he sat in her lap. Besides his own flushed face and parted lips, he saw his mother's face, her eyes gleaming as she looked over his shoulder. He could feel her warm skin on his back and thighs. He could feel the curious absence of his plug. "You really think you're ready for this?" she whispered into his ear. He gasped when a movement in the mirror attracted his eyes to a surreal sight.

Sticking out at an angle in front of him, his mother's cock completely obscured his genitals, and its tip came worryingly close to his tattoo considering the angle it was at. He swallowed. "There's no going back after this. Once I fuck you, you'll never even want to touch your silly little thing again. Nothing will compare," she said softly, further building his anticipation. "You'll be thinking about it all the time, begging me to give it to you, like an addict. But that's what you want, isn't it?" she continued as she reached to lift up his legs and place his feet on her knees.

"Yes," Alex breathlessly confessed his overwhelming desire.

"Go on then, make yourself my buttslut," Jenna whispered seductively. She moved her hands to Alex's hips and gently pulled them up. Steadying himself with his hands on her shoulders, Alex rose, some tiny part of his mind panicking at just how much he straightened out his legs before he could see his crotch in the mirror again.

Alex's heart pounded in his ears as he took in the sight of his gaping hole hovering above Jenna's majestic monster which stood in stark contrast to his pathetic genitals. Although the sheer difference in size forbade any comparison, her cock leaking pre liberally and swaying with the heartbeat pulsing through the angry veins on her shaft showed her arousal just as clearly as his penis did. Aided by Jenna's hands on his hips, Alex lined up his hole with her tip. He took another breath, trying to steady himself for what he had been waiting for so long. Finally, he lowered himself.

He gasped when her fat, slick glans touched his cheeks and came ever closer to his twitching hole. They both let out small moans when her tip finally reached his sensitive ring. Alex felt Jenna's grip on his hips loosen, daring him to take the last step. He did so eagerly, relaxing his arms and legs to lower himself millimetre by millimetre. He moaned as he felt for the first time how her warm pre flowed into him to ease her silky crown's passage through his well-stretched ring.

The pleasure he felt from her glans sliding into him was indescribable and only got more intense the wider her fat cock forced him open. Her head was barely even halfway in when groans of exertion mixed into his pleasured moans. Loath as he was to even entertain the thought, he began to suspect that maybe he actually wasn't quite ready yet but it didn't matter. He needed her cock inside him and he was going to take it, even if it was starting to hurt. In truth, he didn't have much of a choice anymore with Jenna's hold on his hips tightening again as her patience grew thin and she added her strength to the force of gravity impaling her son on her throbbing pole.

Alex let out a long slutty moan when his ring suddenly gripped down on her hard shaft instead of the sponginess of her glans. As he had suspected, there really was no comparison between a dildo and having the real thing inside him. The warmth, the rhythm of her heartbeat and the liquid heat pouring out of it made it feel so much better. It even felt bigger and harder inside his poor, stretched hole. On top of the amazing physical sensations, the simple knowledge that it really was his mother's cock that was resizing his rear passage made it so much better. It pushed him over the edge he had forgotten he was on.

"Oh my god," Alex exclaimed as an orgasm burst out of him. Shivering and twitching, he watched in amazement as his penis jumped again and again, shot after shot of watery cum flying through the air to form small puddles on the floor. Jenna moaned, quite enjoying the way his hole rhythmically contracted around her shaft.

"Goddess," Jenna corrected him sternly as he came down from his high. She pulled him down another inch, forcing a whine out of him. Alex fell into a vicious cycle as the already overwhelming sensations grew ever more intense and sapped the strength from his legs, which made him sink down on Jenna's well-lubricated shaft all the quicker. After just a few inches, Alex suddenly seized up, a choked noise stuck in his throat as Jenna's tip grazed against that magical spot inside him.

Although his arms and legs locked up, gravity was as inexorable in its determination to fully impale him on Jenna's monstrous cock as she was and so he still sank deeper, the pressure on his prostate intensifying until he howled and convulsed in an orgasm that far eclipsed the one he had just begun to recover from. Fluids streamed from his convulsing penis at a rate that almost came close to the precum Jenna was pumping into him.

He groaned, moaned and whined as his prostate orgasm dragged on. His sluggish mouth tried and failed to say "More" and "Stop" alternatingly. In his thrashing, Alex's hands slipped from Jenna's shoulders which made his descent all the quicker. The feeling of fullness became ever more intense, further enhancing the nerve-frying pleasure from his p-spot. The sight of an outline appearing in his belly, far above the tip of his penis, thicker than his forearm and growing by the second, somehow turned him on even further.

When Jenna's piercing eyes reappeared above his shoulder, they burned through the mist of his mind-melting orgasm that just wouldn't end and looked directly into his soul. Like before, he saw lust and hunger in them, but also pride. All strength vanished from his legs and with a squeal, the last few inches sank into his hole.

"Mmm that's good," he heard Jenna purr behind him as he felt her huge balls press into his cheeks. Alex could only sit there, still spasming in endless pleasure, too overwhelmed by the sensations assaulting his brain to do anything, or even to comprehend that he was fully impaled on all 18 inches of Jenna's wonderful cock. Somehow, he got enough control over his body to bring his hands to his belly and incredulously feel the bulge in his flesh under his tattoo, pulsing with her heartbeat.

Jenna's eyes drilled into his in the mirror. "All the way at the first time," she purred, her voice heavy with infectious pride. "You were born for this," she concluded, nibbling at his ear. "I should know," she added, grinning at her own joke. "All a mother ever wants is to see her children happy," she said dreamily, looking at his blissed-out face. "And I think that makes me the best mother on earth."

"Oh but don't you think you're done," she continued, a demanding tone creeping into her voice. "Sitting there and enjoying yourself is just selfish and I taught you better than that," she said judgmentally, Alex nodding his understanding, "You will be a good boy and ride my cock like a real buttslut until I fill you up"

"Yes," Alex barely managed to moan. As if Jenna's command held more sway over his body than his own thoughts, he found strength he didn't know he had and started to lift himself up, his stretched ring being dragged outwards by the tight fit around her cock. He had long-since run dry but the unbearable pleasure her cock gave him kept him locked in orgasm. His hungry hole had reluctantly let go of about a third of her cock when, with a whorish moan, he let himself drop and revelled in the incredible pleasure of having her buried all the way inside him again.

He did the same again, almost enjoying the way up as much as the way down, and worked himself up into a rhythm. He varied the depths of his thrusts, trying to balance keeping as much of her cock inside him as possible and feeling as much of it saw through his abused ring as he could. Much more than his own pleasure, which was a given, he tried to find the right mix to best please his mother. Her moans, her smouldering eyes over his shoulder and the way she thrust her hips up into him drove him to keep riding her, forcing girly moans out of himself every time she bottomed out inside his ass.

He desperately wanted to ride her until she pumped him full of what had to be a massive load even by her superhuman standards. After who knew how many minutes of pumping his ass up and down on her massive pole while overwhelming pleasure assaulted his mind, however, he felt exhaustion settling in. His legs burned more every time he pushed himself up until eventually, his foot slipped off Jenna's knee and he slammed back down hard, wailing loudly.

Try as he might, he couldn't muster the strength to lift his leg back up. A drop of deep sorrow tainted the sea of ecstasy he was drowning in as the realization slowly dawned on him that he couldn't do as his mother had commanded and wouldn't get that load he so craved. He had just enough time to mewl pathetically before Jenna took pity on him and brought her hand to his knee.

"Don't you worry my precious little slut. Mommy will take care of everything," she said into his ear, breathing heavily.

Still twitching and shivering as she lifted his knee, Alex barely managed to utter, "Thank you." His sluggish mind didn't have the energy to wonder why Jenna didn't simply place his foot back on her knee, or why she brought her other hand up under his other knee.

Alex cried out in surprise when the angle of Jenna's cock impaling him suddenly changed. The realization that she had stood up and carried him along by his knees only came after. "Oh fuck," half-formed words dripped from Alex's lips as Jenna took a step toward the mirror and then another.

"That's right baby," Jenna panted as she hefted him up and took a secure, wide stance, "Sing for me." Stars danced in front of Alex's eyes as she rammed herself into him, the new angle putting even greater pressure on his magical button. A hoarse, high-pitched scream tore itself out of his throat as he thrashed in her grip. Jenna wasted no time in launching into a brutal pace. She sawed at least half her length through his once-tight ring in quick, forceful thrusts. Every time she bottomed out inside him, Alex could see his neglected genitals vanish shortly after as her balls slapped against and completely covered them.

Somehow, Alex found the strength to move his hands, grasping at Jenna's shoulders, hips and arms as he tried to hold on to something while she held and fucked him like a living toy. "Fuck, fuck, fuck me," he mumbled as he watched the surreal sight of the outline in his belly getting close to his ribs before it retracted to his belly button, only to grow right again. There were no coherent thoughts in his mind, only the endless tide of pleasure surging up his spine as his mother jackhammered her hot, huge cock into him for what could have equally been minutes or hours to him.

He was so overwhelmed by the flood of sensations that he missed all the signs he'd usually have been so keenly on the lookout for. Jenna's breathing became heavier, her thrusts shallower and more erratic. A fire raged in her eyes as she watched in the mirror how Alex melted on her cock. Then, she shifted her grip to his thighs and pulled him down onto a bone-crushing thrust and her primal grunt through clenched teeth right next to Alex's ear nearly deafened him.

Even through the haze of ecstasy and exhaustion, Alex noticed Jenna's cock swell inside him ever so slightly before the constant flow of liquid warmth pumping into him turned into a tide. With Jenna grunting and grinding her hips into him, Alex felt a deep satisfaction as heat bloomed inside him. Through half-lidded eyes he watched the outline in his skin become less distinct. His hands found their way to his belly to feel it swell, growing rounder with every powerful twitch running through the colossal cock impaling him. He felt pride well up as she filled him with what had to be the biggest load he'd ever seen. The pressure against his prostate pulsated with every shot of liquid ecstasy she pumped into him, sending wave after wave of pleasure through him.

Satisfied to the core and exhausted physically, sexually as well as mentally, Alex felt himself drift off even as Jenna took a few panting breaths while her orgasm tapered off. Watching in the mirror how she staggered backwards to the bed, Alex felt the impact when she let herself drop onto it before blackness took him.


12