Honour Thy Mother Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And that is why I've never let that scumbag get anywhere near us ever again," Jenna concluded, sounding close to tears. Alex was too overwhelmed by what he'd heard to respond, almost wishing he hadn't asked. "The worst part is I was afraid you might turn out like him," she confessed, "I couldn't let that happen, I knew you could be better. But I didn't want to raise you into a spineless boring pushover nobody even notices, or one of those self-described nice guys that can make women's lives worse than the usual troglodytes." She sighed. "I was never quite sure what to do with you. I, I may not have done everything right," Jenna came as close to apologizing to someone as she had in at least several years.

A moment of pregnant silence followed. "Thanks, mom. For everything. I love you," Alex half-whispered.

"You couldn't possibly imagine how good it feels to hear that," Jenna hugged Alex tight and kissed his hair, tears of joy welling up in her eyes. "There won't be anything like what happened this morning ever again. I promise," she said and buried her face in his hair.

"Um, I," Alex began, feeling his face heat up as he recalled what felt like a lust-fuelled fever dream, "I kinda liked it."

"Oh," was all Jenna could muster in response, completely taken aback. "Oh," she repeated after some seconds, still sounding just as baffled, "Oh you shouldn't have said that."

Before he knew it, Alex was on his back, staring at the ceiling of Jenna's bedroom for a moment before he gathered his wits enough to prop himself up on his elbows and look over his naked body and Jenna's bed to see her crawling towards him, the hunger in her eyes and her graceful movements reminding Alex of a large cat stalking its prey. "If you say things like that, I might get the idea you want me to be rough with you," Jenna warned. Alex stared at her wide-eyed and dropped back down as Jenna crawled over his body until her face was just above his, framed by a curtain of her hair which was somewhat dishevelled and lightly tangled after her earlier exertion. "To treat you like a little slut," she continued while Alex's hands found their way to the rapidly growing meaty appendage pulsating on his belly, "To use you as my personal toy. You wouldn't want me to think that, would you?"

Alex's eyes flicked down to the throbbing spear he was hugging against himself like a long-lost lover before returning to his mother's. Taking in the lust, hunger and something resembling admiration in them, he chewed on his lips, which was all the answer Jenna needed. A heartbeat later, her lips sealed on his, all but wrenching them open so her tongue could invade his mouth.

Electric sensations ran all over Alex, leaving goosebumps in their wake. He forgot about time itself as they both panted and moaned into the most passionate kiss either of them had ever experienced. He felt a gentle pressure on his throat as Jenna's hand found its way between them and closed around his airway. He put his hand on hers encouragingly, his other hand gently stroking what little it could cover of her huge rod.

"You're just perfect, aren't you?" Jenna whispered as she broke off the kiss and drank in the desperate lust on Alex's flushed face, "Mommy's perfect little slut."

"Yes," Alex answered breathily, feasting his eyes on Jenna's heaving breasts as she straightened up.

"You really aren't a man," Jenna chuckled, giving Alex's throat one more squeeze before she reached behind herself and lifted up his legs, hooking her hands behind his knees. "You are so much more," she continued, bringing his legs along as she bent forward again, "So much better." Alex felt his already flush face heat up even more at her praise, mirroring the heat spreading throughout his body at the anticipation of what she was preparing for.

"You know, I was never the type to play the submissive housewife," Jenna admitted what anyone who knew her for a minute could have guessed, her hands moving up Alex's calves as she pushed Alex's flexibility to slowly bring his ankles down above his head, "but I can see the appeal of having one." A moment of pregnant silence followed as Jenna's face hovered inches above Alex's, looking at him intensely with eyes burning with desire.

"Someone who keeps my house clean, cooks my meals, helps me relax," she began listing her expectations. As she spoke, she shifted her feet forward so she was squatting above Alex and slowly raised her hips. "Someone who's always ready, always waiting, to be bent over a table, thrown against a wall, pushed to their knees," she continued. With his eyes locked on his mother's, Alex only realized that his hands had been greedily groping her cock when it slipped out of his grasp, leaving a wet trail down his belly as Jenna shifted her hips to aim her cock at Alex's exposed hole. "Someone who will obey my every whim and thank me for the privilege," she summarized, images racing through Alex's mind as he sank into the fantasy she conjured for him.

Alex's eyes fell to his crotch and the sight mesmerized him. Glistening with the pre he had unknowingly spread all over it, his mother's forearm-dwarfing cock was pointed at his gaping exposed hole, throbbing and dripping with ever more natural lubricant. "You want that?" Jenna asked.

"Yes," Alex near yelled, his vocal reply as instant and enthusiastic as the twitch running through his thumb-sized erection, "Please." His eyes returned to his mother's face with a pleading look. "I'll be your good little boy, your slut, your wife," words flew from Alex's lips faster than he could think. Before he even knew it, he had added, "Your slave."

For an instant, he saw Jenna stiffen and her eyes widen. "My what now?" she asked, voice straining with barely-controlled hunger.

Alex paused for a heartbeat. "Your," he began, but he never got to finish his affirmation. His throat seized up when Jenna drove her well-lubricated spear into his waiting hole. Wide-eyed and frozen, Alex stared into Jenna's eyes while she slowly, steadily drove herself deeper into him. When her hips pressed into his cheeks, the breath he had been holding flew out of him in a squeal, which was cut short when Jenna's lips sealed his, her tongue invading his mouth as greedily as her cock had sunk into his rear.

Still sore from the morning's ferocious pounding, having his hole stretched around Jenna's incredible girth once again was almost as painful for Alex as it was pleasurable. Beyond the physical sensations, Alex felt a sense of fully giving himself over to her, letting her take from him whatever she wanted and use his body for her pleasure. It made the pain oh so worth it, even before she drove herself deeply enough to hit his prostate. When she did, Alex seized up, squirted his watery load over his belly and let out a muffled squeal that dragged on as Jenna's throbbing cock impaled him ever deeper.

Feeling her balls rest on his cheeks and her thighs press into the back of his when she hilted herself inside him was a moment of utter bliss, cut woefully short when she smoothly transitioned into pulling out again. Keeping his feet pinned above his head, Jenna began swinging her hips up and down, each deep thrust flowing seamlessly into the next in stark contrast to the brutal rutting she had unleashed on him before.

Pinned under Jenna, trapped between the warmth and softness of her breasts on his chest and the mattress on his back as her hot, hard cock filled him over and over again, Alex was in heaven. His hands could only grasp weakly at the sheets as Jenna fucked him passionately and skillfully, keeping him locked in an unending full-body orgasm.

With nothing left to say, Jenna and Alex continued to kiss and moan into each other's mouths as they acted on their oaths. When Jenna let go of Alex's ankles to possessively grab at his hair and throat, his legs naturally wrapped around her hips, using what little motor control his pleasure-flooded brain retained to pull her into him.

Alex was rudely torn from his pleasure-trance when Jenna pulled out all the way. He barely had time to realize what was happening and let out a plaintive whine before Jenna grabbed him and flipped him on his belly. Not a second later, he felt her tip in his entrance again, slowly sinking into him as she lay on top of his prone form.

"Oh god. Oh god," Alex exclaimed breathlessly as his mother's cock slid home, every vein and slight bump on his rubbing against his prostate more vigorously in the new position.

"Goddess," Jenna corrected him, speaking softly into his ear. "I told you," she added teasingly, grinding and rolling her hips against his butt.

"Yes," Alex moaned, giving no indication if he had even understood her until he added, "My Goddess."

"That's it," Jenna grinned. "You know, if you'll be my good little wife," she said in mock pensiveness, "Then I guess this is our honeymoon." She began pumping herself in and out of him in slow, shallow thrusts, savouring the moans, gasps and squeals she milked from him. "So I won't stop until I've got you knocked up," she promised.

Lying prone with Jenna's weight pressing him into the mattress and her hips driving every bit of her monstrous cock into him over and over again, Alex could only moan and writhe helplessly in unbearable, painful pleasure. The tip of his penis left a small wet spot in the sheets as she milked him utterly dry while he felt the warmth of her pre-cum continuously pumping into him.

The added lubrication proved a blessing as Jenna's passion rose. Alex heard her breathing quicker and heavier right next to his ear, interspersed with more and more grunts and moans of her own. Her thrust came in faster and deeper, sawing more and more of her hard throbbing shaft through Alex's sore ring and over his prostate.

With his belly pressed into the mattress, Alex felt all the more clearly how the throbbing cock reaching so unbelievably deep inside him forced his body to make room for it. The sheer ecstasy of having his body used by his mother-goddess left no room for thoughts in his head. As the staccato of Jenna's hips hammering into his reddening cheeks intensified, his moans came in ever higher and louder, muffled though they were with his face buried in a pillow.

He cried out hoarsely when Jenna grabbed his hair and jerked his head backwards. "This is what you wanted, isn't it? You love it when I'm rough with you," he heard her strained voice right next to his ear.

"Yeth," Alex barely managed to utter, getting a knowing chuckle from Jenna. It was obviously what she wanted to hear, which would have been reason enough for him to say it, but his confession was utterly genuine.

"That's a good slut," Jenna commended. Momentarily letting up her intense rutting, her other hand snaked in under his belly and hugged him against her as she got on her knees and got off the bed. After letting out a surprised gasp, Alex hung limply in Jenna's arms and tried to recover his breath as she took two quick steps toward the side of the room. His whorish moan from her cock moving inside him was cut short when she threw him against the window.

The hand in his hair pushing his head against the glass, her other hand let go of his belly and came down hard on his ass in a resounding spank. Jenna gave an appreciative coo as his stretched-out ring tightened on her shaft before she hilted herself inside him again and began building back up to her rhythm. With his limp legs hopelessly incapable of supporting his weight, Alex found himself held up by the wall and the enormous cock hammering him into it.

The cold glass against his face and chest was yet another addition to the already overwhelming flood of sensations running rampant in Alex's brain. Every one of them was heightened further when Alex saw people milling about in the neighbourhood. The idea that any one of them, if they only happened to glance in his direction, could see him drooling, moaning and mewling as his upper body rhythmically slid millimetres up and down along the window was as exciting as it was mortifying. He could only hope that nobody could hear his cries of surprise, pain and pleasure whenever Jenna gave his ass a hard spank.

With Jenna's cock pulsing and twitching inside him, her hand suddenly yanking his hair was the sign he had been waiting for. He howled in utter bliss as Jenna hilted herself inside him and he felt the first pulse run up her cumvein. Twitching with every spurt of seed his mother pumped into him, wave after wave crashed over him. As Jenna filled him with her virile seed, he gradually felt the cold glass on his belly, in stark contrast to the growing heat blooming within him.

As her orgasm died down, Jenna wrung another animalistic grunt from Alex when she twisted his head around by his hair and kissed him deeply. Though most of his body refused to obey him, his tongue still showed some life, lazily following hers. Once she had dumped every last drop of cum deep inside him, Jenna unsealed her lips from his, both of them simply panting and staring at each other for a few seconds, basking in the afterglow as her cock stayed hard inside him.

"Not a bad start," Jenna said, still somewhat breathlessly, "But you want more, don't you?" Seeing Alex nod weakly, a satisfied grin appeared on her face. "Good. But be a good wife and make me some breakfast first," she ordered and slowly pulled out of him, forcing him to stand on wobbly legs. He tried to clamp his hole shut to keep her precious seed inside him as she walked over to pick up his plug from where it had lain since the previous evening. "And don't take too long or I'll come and get you," she added with a glint in her eye as she inserted his plug and sent him on his way with a light swat on his glowing cheek.

Over the following weekend, Jenna made good on her promise. She was insatiable, putting every hormone-flooded young couple to shame, never letting Alex go a full waking hour before she was on him again. With the stamina to back up her hypercharged sex drive, she would fuck him into a boneless mess for almost an hour at a time while holding him up or carrying him, sometimes even going for another round right away.

Whenever Alex's groans and grunts made it apparent that having his guts rearranged was becoming more painful than pleasurable, neither of them even considered stopping outright. Instead, Alex would all too happily find himself on his knees, his eyes staring up at Jenna full of adoration and gratitude as she fucked his face just as passionately.

Fulfilling his other wifely duties in between letting his mother have free reign over his holes proved to be a challenge, helped only slightly by the fact he didn't need to worry about making meals for himself aside from the occasional bit of fruit to cleanse the palate. One side benefit of having his mother use his mouth instead of his ass, aside from getting a taste of her cream when she pulled out afterwards, was that there wasn't as much of a mess for him to clean up afterwards. Try as he might to keep it inside him, almost always some of her cum would otherwise leak from his freshly-stretched hole before it was properly plugged again. He kept expecting her to stop him when he went to fetch something to wipe it up with until, growing tired of waiting for her to command him to debase himself for her, he made sure she could see him as he got on all fours and lapped up a small puddle of her still-warm seed from the otherwise pristine living room floor.

With both of them having decided a few hours in that clothes simply weren't worth the hassle, Alex got all the reward for his submissive display he could've asked for. He watched his mother's gorgeous cock grow as she calmly put away the book she had only just picked up and wordlessly walked toward him. It had already reached its full, towering size by the time he sat up and opened his mouth wide for her, just in time for her to grab his hair and forcefully shove herself into his waiting throat. Drowning in submissive bliss, Alex's eyes rolled up and fluttered close as Jenna gave him the rough skullfuck he so badly craved. Again and again, her heavy balls bounced off his chin and his nose flattened against her pubic bone. Growing lightheaded as Jenna utterly ignored his need for oxygen in pursuit of her climax, Alex shuddered and left a few watery stains on the floor of his own, then again later when Jenna pumped her thick jizz directly into his stomach.

Far from simple mindless rutting, Jenna used every moment of the time she spent fucking Alex in almost every position she could bend him into. By the morning of Christmas day, she almost played him like an instrument, fucking him at just the right angle to take enough pressure off his prostate so he stayed coherent enough to sing her praises and beg for more, and then turning him into a shuddering, uncontrollably twitching mess at will.

The evening of Christmas day marked the end, or at least a break, in the unofficial newlyweds' honeymoon. If it had been at all possible for him to be pregnant, the sheer amount of virile seed she had pumped into him over the preceding days would've made sure of it. He had certainly looked the part at some points. After a nice dinner, one they both ate for a change, Jenna decided it was time for them to unwrap presents.

Happy as he had been at one point about having squirrelled away money to buy a present for her, Alex had felt a bit embarrassed when he added the finger-sized package to the pile of boxes under the tree. In stark contrast to the preceding days, they had both dressed up a bit, although Alex felt even more uncomfortable in his button-up shirt and black jeans than he always had. Jenna however, obviously liked the look of herself in her red dress accented with a black belt, and Alex had to agree. The bit of mistletoe stuck in her belt buckle added a decidedly naughty note.

"You go first," Jenna decided, watching him closely as he inspected the arrayed gifts, looking almost intimidated. Jenna had never been stingy when it came to Christmas or his birthday but unless she was playing a trick on him with empty boxes, this was on another level. He actually felt some apprehension as he picked a box, especially as he hadn't expressly wished for anything. Not quite daring to pick the largest box, he unwrapped one of the smaller ones to find just the collector's edition box set he had failed to secure some weeks ago.

"How did you?" he asked, looking at Jenna incredulously, who simply smirked and made a noncommittal gesture, visibly pleased by his reaction. Alex stared at the box again, unknowingly grinning to himself as he turned it in his hands and pulled out the smaller cases containing the discs before he remembered that he had only gotten started.

Emboldened, he went for a larger box next, noticing its heft. His jaw dropped when he pulled away the wrapping paper to find a sinfully pricy prosumer camcorder, with smaller attached packages containing extra batteries and memory cards. "If you are going to insist on doing movies, I can't let you not have decent tools to do it," Jenna commented.

"Oh my god," Alex muttered. "Goddess," he corrected himself before Jenna could. Judging by the grin on her face when Alex looked at her, she had been about to.

Now you have to take the big one next," she insisted, getting up to help him drag the box, which looked almost big enough for him to sit in, away from the tree. Seeing the expression on his face when he opened it to find two separately wrapped boxes inside it, she giggled and pointed to the one he should open first. Under the wrapping paper, Alex found a nondescript cardboard box of suspiciously familiar weight which, once another layer or two of foam and wrapping was out of the way, revealed a PC. His eyes bulged as he read the spec sheet taped to the side of this custom-built beast of a machine, ending in a list of pre-installed software including a subscription for the Adobe pro suite. "I'm told you can't just edit video on any old calculator. Not that I know much about it but I know someone who knows someone," Jenna explained with emphasized casualness.