Honour Thy Mother Ch. 12

Story Info
Jenna and Alex have a very special Christmas.
10.6k words
4.65
27.4k
61

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex slowly woke from his most vivid dream yet. He'd dreamt that he had seduced his mother into finally taking his ass and that it had felt even better than he could have imagined. At least it felt like a dream, despite the evidence of his senses pointing to the contrary.

It felt surreal, even with her scent in the bedsheets surrounding him, the sound of her slow, regular breathing in his ear and the warmth of her soft body pressing against his back. Most tellingly, he could feel his sore sphincter still spread by her massive cock. Slowly pulsing with her heartbeat, it kept her load sealed inside him.

Alex's hand found Jenna's arm wrapped around him and gently stroked along it. He placed his hand on his tattoo, next to hers. Without him noticing, a contented smile crept onto his lips when he felt the skin of his belly. It was warm, taut and rounded, swollen with the sheer volume of her cock and cum inside him.

He opened his eyes but the light of a few stars coming in through a window barely let him make out enough to confirm he was in his mother's bedroom. Closing his eyes again, he resettled in her sleeping embrace, moaning softly as her cock moved inside him. He felt warm, safe and content like never before but as the minutes dragged on, he couldn't drift off into another dream.

The pressure in his stuffed insides was keeping him awake, too intense to not cause him discomfort in spite of what caused it. There being little else to distract him from it didn't help. Nor did the pulsing in his abused pucker as blood pumped through the veins on her massive shaft. He felt it twitch rhythmically inside him, the ever so slight movements greatly enhanced by the fluids surrounding it.

He felt his cheeks heat up as he wondered what it would feel like if he started moving, fucking himself on her cock in earnest. More than the silent protestations of his sore pucker, the thought of his organs having to make room for yet another one of his mother's enormous loads put an end to that idea. He'd definitely have to relieve the pressure inside him before he could go back to sleep, or maybe stay awake and go for round two, or treat himself to a salty midnight snack.

He carefully disentangled from Jenna's sleeping embrace and began pulling off her cock. It quickly turned out to be an ordeal, doubly so while trying to not wake her. Pushing himself away from her with a hand on her hips, Alex felt her throbbing rod slip out of him agonizingly slowly. He bit his lips and scrunched his eyes trying not to moan. As the pressure inside him slowly receded, an image of her cock reemerging from his hopelessly stretched out ring appeared in front of his mind's eye. In his imagination, her cock grew even beyond its already-unbelievable size, seeming to stretch on forever.

Jenna resettled herself in the bed, the sudden movement catching him completely off guard. He jerked and moaned whorishly when her shaft pressed against his magic button for just an instant. "Mmn, what?" He heard Jenna grumble sleepily. Alex whipped his head around but couldn't see much in the dark. "Oh no you won't," Jenna exclaimed and scrambled after him.

In her rush to get after him, she took them both over the edge of the bed. Overwhelmed by the burst of sensations inside him, Alex could only cry out before the side of his face hit the floor. An instant later, Jenna's foot pressed down on the other side of his face, pinning him against the floor despite his feeble attempts to push himself up.

"Think you're just going to sneak out on me, huh?" Alex heard a dangerous edge in Jenna's voice behind him, "Well I don't think so, darling." Alex groaned as Jenna drove all of her 18 inches back into his abused behind. "It's your fault I have this thing so you'll have to deal with it," she said, making Alex cry out as she pulled out halfway and slammed back into him.

Trapped between the wood floor on his knees, chest and one side of his face, Jenna's foot on the other side of his face and her hips slamming into his upturned ass, Alex was completely helpless as Jenna hammered her cock into him. "And you know what? I like it," Jenna confessed as she quickly built into a brutal rhythm. "I like making you my bitch," she continued as Alex shook in a forceful prostate orgasm, "I like hearing you moan like a slut on my cock. Feels a lot better than yours."

Her last remark left Alex confused for a brief moment before the thought was blown away by the storm of sensations assaulting his brain. A hint of fear crept into Alex's pleasure-flooded mind as Jenna worked herself up into a frenzy, both her voice and her thrusts becoming more and more aggressive. "You better get used to it honey, because this is how we fuck from now on," Jenna declared authoritatively.

Alex's brain gave up trying to differentiate pain and pleasure as Jenna jackhammered her massive cock into him. Gone was all of last night's passion and intimacy, replaced by pure ferocity as Jenna took revenge on him. Alex couldn't put together what he had done to deserve this punishment but in truth, he didn't care. Being this completely at her mercy as she ground him underfoot would've been nearly enough to drive him to orgasm on the spot, even without the flood of sensations that had him locked in ecstasy.

Alex's pupils rolled past his half-closed eyelids as Jenna used him as a stress toy and masturbatory aid. The pressure on his prostate shifted all the time as his mother's monstrous cock violently pistoned into his cum-stuffed belly over and over again. It milked him dry and drove all feeling from his legs leaving his upturned behind held up only by the welcome intruder savagely pounding into it. Even the impacts of her huge balls, swollen and heavy with her infinitely superior virility, against his painfully empty marbles sent shocks of deliciously painful pleasure racing up his spine.

Half-formed thoughts leaked from his lips as barely semi-coherent babbling. "Ngh, yeah damn right I'll fuck you," Jenna grunted, granting a wish Alex wasn't aware he'd uttered. "Like a cheap whore. Every day," she added and laughed sadistically, "till death do us part."

The last part never quite reached Alex. His brain was still struggling to process the preceding promise. The near-bestial pounding he was subjected to had him locked in a drawn-out orgasm. Once, in a time that now seemed so distant, he would've fantasized about dishing out this kind of rough fucking to his girlfriend. Now, the prospect of getting this kind of treatment from his mother every day made him shiver and moan.

Alex twitched uncontrollably as Jenna used his body for all its worth. Her thrusts came harder and faster as she grunted above him, fucking him ever more violently. Minutes flew by as she rutted him, the dark bedroom resounding with grunts, moans, whimpers and the impacts of flesh against flesh.

Jenna's stamina seemed bottomless until she suddenly growled through clenched teeth and hilted herself in Alex with a brutal thrust. Alex moaned and shivered when he felt a wave of pressure roll over his prostate before he screamed when his fractured mind realized what was happening. "Take it," he heard Jenna press out aggressively over and over again as she unloaded inside him.

Incoherent babbling dripped from Alex's lips as his mother pumped her thick seed into his already-stuffed belly. Her hips twitched instinctively, grinding against him and driving every last fraction of an inch of her superhuman endowment into his abused hole. He saw stars dance in the black room with each pulse of hot cum that ran through her cumvein, giving him a series of mini-orgasm as they passed over his prostate.

With every passing second, Alex felt liquid heat seep deeper into his body as wave after wave of fresh seed flooded into him and displaced last night's load. His arms laying limply on the floor scraped together enough strength to bring a hand up to his belly. His tongue lolled out of his mouth into a small puddle of his drool as he felt his already-swollen belly grow bigger and rounder with the sheer volume and weight of thick cream being forced into him.

"Ngh fuck," Jenna cursed as her intense orgasm winded down. For a while, she stayed as motionless as her well-used cumdump while they both panted and recovered from her climax. Even by her standards, she had come a lot, as if the constant stimulation of a warm wet hole on her cock throughout the night had made her balls all the more productive. She gave Alex's swollen belly a light swat. "Looks like it'll be me knocking you up now," she giggled.

A storm of contradicting emotions ravaged Alex's scattered and exhausted mind as Jenna slowly began to pull out. He felt utterly emasculated, but it was strangely liberating. Where he had felt loved last night, he now felt like he had been used and thrown aside, but was filled with the deep satisfaction of a tool that had fulfilled its purpose. As much as the pressure inside him was becoming painful and making breathing harder, he felt pride at how much thick jizz his hole had milked from his mother's hyperproductive balls, even while he lamented that he hadn't gotten to taste it. It dawned on him that his plug had quite possibly become a simple necessity as it felt like his ass would never recover, but he didn't care.

Searing pain from his abused ass melded into the liquid heat filling him and the warm afterglow of yet another most intense sexual experience of his life. Exhausted and barely holding on to consciousness, Alex felt relief with every millimetre of Jenna's forearm-sized cock that slowly slipped out of his tortured ring. Still, a small, twisted, insatiable part of him was sad that it was over. Then, he cried out hoarsely in surprise.

Jenna cackled madly as she quickly drilled all 18 inches of her still-hard cock back into Alex's ass. "What's the matter, honey?" She asked mockingly and ground her hips against Alex's reddened cheeks, "You thought I didn't know how you brag to your friends about me being multi-orgasmic?" She pulled out halfway and slammed back into him again. "Well how do you like it now, huh?" she spat.

Animalistic grunts and groans burst from Alex's throat as Jenna began fucking him again. Sawing over a foot of rock-hard throbbing cockmeat in and out of him, each thrust came harder and faster until she was pounding him just as ferociously as before. Alex's mind dissolved under her unrelenting assault, completely unable to form a thought or even keep up with the nerve-frying flood of sensations. He was an utterly helpless toy for her to use and abuse and his frayed consciousness revelled in every second of it.

With over a gallon of pressurised seed inside him, his wrecked sphincter had no hope of keeping its seal while his mother's thick veined shaft pistoned through it. A small trickle of jizz leaked out of his hole with every thrust. Alex felt the hot viscous liquid, barely diluted by the pre-cum still flowing from her tip to provide thoroughly unnecessary lubrication, slowly run down to his thighs and crotch. As Jenna's brutal pounding continued, enough of her cum escaped to glaze his neglected genitals and drip from the tip of his swinging penis. Soon, the small puddle of his thin emissions between his knees vanished in a growing pool of her potent seed.

At the same time, the pistoning of Jenna's cock inside his upturned ass pushed the cum still trapped inside him where gravity was slowly pulling it anyway. As Jenna ravished him like a woman possessed, Alex felt heavy liquid heat spread deeper and deeper inside him.

Time lost all meaning to Alex, his mind adrift and only able to handle a few of the myriad impulses flooding into it. The throbbing and pounding of Jenna's cock hammering into him as if trying to break through his pelvis. The pressure in his belly, which looked positively pregnant with his mother's cum. The growing wetness from his tears and drool on the side of his face that wasn't covered by her foot. The indistinguishable mix of pain and pleasure from his ass. The waves of ecstasy from his prostate. The pleasant warmth encasing his genitals. The scent of her cum pooling between his knees.

Alex was only vaguely aware of the darkness gradually leaving the room. Jenna paid no mind to the sunlight coming in through the window in front of her, driven into a single-minded frenzy. The orange light flooding the room made the sweat dripping from her glistening body onto Alex's back look like pearls of amber as she continued to jackhammer her cock into the writhing, near-insensate body under her.

Close to passing out from exhaustion and overstimulation, Alex was completely unaware of the humiliations and threatening promises Jenna interspersed between her grunts and pants while she furiously fucked him. Jenna's bedroom was brightly lit with natural sunlight by the time her thrusts became irregular.

Alex's brain couldn't explain the sudden abundance of light when Jenna removed her foot from his face and it came down heavily on the floor beside him. Beyond exhausted, Alex no longer had the strength to moan when Jenna's hands gripped his hips painfully tight and her cock throbbed inside him in a sure sign of what was soon to come. He could only twitch and shiver when she pulled him firmly against herself and her cock pulsed inside him.

Alex felt Jenna's weight on his back as she collapsed on top of him and her teeth closed around the back of his neck, muffling her throaty groan of ecstatic conquest. Despite having already emptied her balls into him twice, her third ejaculation was no less copious than the ones preceding it. Still more cum pumped into him, adding to his salty cream filling. Part of it backwashed around her rhythmically pulsating shaft to coat their lower halves in her thick hot seed. Choked gurgling emerged from Alex's throat with every belly-expanding shot she pumped into him until he was bloated with nearly two gallons of her virility. Teetering on the edge of unconsciousness, he wasn't sure if he was smelling or tasting her jizz. "Alex?!" he heard just as he passed out.

He felt himself rocking softly when he came to. He was warm. The pressure inside him was gone. He heard a heartbeat. He picked up his mother's sweet scent, tainted by a note of sweat. It took a bit of effort to lift his heavy lids, but when he did he saw why one of his eyes had refused to open. Half his face was pressed against a soft breast as he found himself sitting in his mother's lap, wrapped in a blanket as she hugged him tightly. A small groan escaped his throat as his senses returned and with them the throbbing, burning sensation from his stretched-out, strangely empty behind. "Oh thank god you're awake," he heard Jenna's voice the moment he showed the first sign of life. She hugged him against herself even tighter and kissed his hair.

"I, I don't know what came over me," words came bursting out of her, "I never meant to hurt you like this." The room went quiet for a moment as her voice trailed off. It took Alex a moment to realize why her voice sounded so odd.

He had never noticed so much of a hint of uncertainty from her, now her voice was heavy with not just uncertainty but, even more astonishingly, guilt. He could hear how deeply she cared about him, which was just the kind of reassurance he needed after what had happened. "It's okay, Mom," he said conciliatorily.

"No it's not," she exclaimed ruefully, "I had this dream about your father and I completely lost control." An awkward silence filled the room, neither of them knowing what to say.

"Mom, what happened? With dad?" Alex posed the question he had mostly avoided up until now. With how clearly his mother bristled up the moment the topic came up, he'd only rarely dared to ask because of how much Jenna would bristle up whenever he so much as mentioned his father, and how curt and evasive her answers had been.

Jenna let out a long, deep sigh. "I guess it's way past time I told you," she conceded, "Where do I start?" After a few seconds, she continued, "We really were happy at first. I actually thought he was a decent person, or at least as close to one as a man is going to get." She didn't seem to notice or care if Alex felt vaguely offended by her last remark. "But then you came along and did quite a number on me," she added in a playful tone, tousling his hair, "Saggy boobs, extra weight, stretch marks, some, um, less appetizing things, the works." She stroked his head like a cat as she recounted, "I lost the weight but the other bits weren't so easy to get rid of. Your father said he didn't care but I knew he was lying." Her voice turned icy as it always had before. "I could see it in the way he looked at me. The bastard actually had the gall to say it made me more beautiful to him," she spat contemptuously.

"So that kind of drove a wedge between us," Jenna summed up the myriad early signs of her failing marriage following a loss of trust, "I didn't even care as much as I'd thought I would, for a while." Listening intently, Alex felt her squeeze him affectionately. "You were there and suddenly, everything else didn't matter as much as it used to, even how things were between us," she reminisced, "Still, I did try all sorts of creams, diets, exercise routines, supplements, I even thought about getting surgery, just to look good for him again. I really thought things could work out if we found that spark again."

Of all the questions swirling in his head, Alex didn't dare to ask a single one for fear that she might clamp up again if he interrupted her train of thought, and so he listened as she continued. "Then one fateful day," she began in an exaggerated theatrical voice, "I saw an ad looking for participants in a study of some experimental drug that was supposed to help young mothers with, well, everything. At least I think it was a drug, or something with hormones, I never really got into chemistry. I didn't even really understand it when I signed up." A short fit of dry laughter burst from her. "Sounds stupid, doesn't it? Well, it was but I'd tried so much and I figured I'd give it this one last shot." With a smirk Alex could practically hear, she added, "And, as you may have noticed, I got what I wanted. One shot and I could watch my stretch marks disappear day by day. Hell, after a few more I looked better than before the pregnancy." She paused briefly as her nails lightly danced over a spot behind Alex's ear that gave him goosebumps. "But then, as you may also be aware, I got something I didn't want. Supposedly, none of the other participants seem to have experienced the same, well, growth. I'm sure I would've heard about it by now." With sadness in her voice, she added, "Anyway, things really fell apart from that point."

"Not only did I have to watch this thing grow on me, but I also had to see the fear and disgust in my husband's eyes when he looked at me," she continued, anger creeping into her voice. Alex saw her knuckles go white as she gripped the blanket wrapped around them tightly. "I did it for him and he treated me like a goddamn leper," she pressed out between clenched teeth, her voice cracking as deep-seated fury bubbled to the surface. Through the comforting soft warmth of her breasts, Alex could feel her heart hammering until she caught herself and took a few slow breaths to calm down. "But that didn't matter, plenty of joyless marriages in the world. What mattered was that we had a child to raise," she said and craned her head down to place a long kiss on Alex's hair. "And to give the devil his due, he actually took parental leave when mine ran out," she conceded, "But then one day, I come home from work and what do I find?" Alex heard her voice crack and braced for an outburst. "I find my son crying in his playpen while his so-called father is busy fucking some dumb young whore in my bed," she all but yelled, overtaken by irrepressible rage.