Honour Thy Mother Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other box turned out to be a monitor which, to Alex's momentary disappointment, wouldn't be much use for gaming for lack of refresh rate and response time but promised impressive colour gamut and accuracy.

"I, wow, thank you so much," Alex stammered, sitting amidst boxes and wrapping paper.

"But you're not quite done yet," Jenna smirked, anticipation plain on her face as she came over to hand him the final gift. She gave him a mouthwatering view of her cleavage as she bent over to hand him the box. Small in comparison, the flat box resembling a box of chocolates seemed rather anticlimactic in stark contrast to Jenna's expression.

Alex took the box from her hand and noted how carefully and lovingly it had been wrapped and decorated, prompting him to forgo his usual method of tearing at the paper and instead carefully undo the ribbons and find the bit of tape holding the paper together to remove it with minimal damage. Underneath emerged a nondescript box of black matte cardboard, the texture of which seemed vaguely familiar. A silvery symbol including an arrow, a circle and a stylized 18 was embossed in the middle of the lid.

What he found when he pulled off the lid stood in stark contrast to the unassuming exterior. Bedded on black velvet there were several thin pink strips, blindingly bright in comparison. Each of them had something different written on them in bold white letters, ranging from the relatively innocent 'SUBMISSIVE' to degrading labels like 'FUCKTOY', 'CUMDUMP' and 'SLAVE'. "You can pick whichever you feel like wearing," Jenna explained. "But don't let me catch you without one if you don't want a new tattoo," she warned, her tone only half-joking. Alex shot a nervous glance at her to see her watching his every move like a cat about to pounce.

Blushing, Alex took the strip labelled 'SLUT' out of the box and closed the clasps on each end around his wrist where the far too large latex band hung loosely from his thin arm to Jenna's apparent amusement. "Nuh-uh", she said with a condescending giggle. Realizing his mistake, Alex undid the clasp and kept his eyes on hers as he slowly brought the strip of pink latex to the base of his neck. He saw her eyes light up when he, with a bit of fiddling, collared himself for her.

"Oh yes," Jenna almost moaned and bit her full lips, "This really suits you." With the slightest touch of a finger under his chin, she had him present his throat for her as she feasted her eyes on the sight. Up close, Alex could see her face flush a bit as she continued to chew her lip. "It looks amazing on you," she eventually judged before locking eyes with him. "You should probably have the writing on the inside when you go out. Just a suggestion," she smirked and Alex felt his face heat up at the realization that she expected him to wear a collar in public as well. "So, happy with your presents?" Jenna asked, knowing the answer but wanting to hear it from him.

"I love them," Alex breathed as he gingerly touched the latex sitting snugly around his throat, prompting Jenna to come in for a long kiss, unusually devoid of tongue.

"That's what it's all about. So, got anything for me?" Jenna eventually asked coquettishly and sat back down on the couch.

"Uh yes," Alex stammered. The small package he picked up from under the tree was almost lost in the sea of ribbons and wrapping paper. As a matter of course, the exchange of gifts between them had always been very one-sided and for the first time, he felt embarrassed by it as he handed her the finger-sized package. Without even thinking about it, he chose to kneel on the floor rather than sitting on the couch with her.

"What's this? Did you model a toy for me?" Jenna quipped as she twirled her gift in her fingers, her low blow adding to Alex's embarrassment.

Unwrapping and opening it, Jenna pulled out a shiny black oblong object. Alex watched her brow furrow while she inspected the object and took off the cap to reveal a metal tube inside. When she twisted the base, a waxy substance emerged from the tube, the same deep red hue that had burned itself into his memory when he had seen it on her lips some weeks ago. With an arched eyebrow, Jenna cast questioning looks at him and the lipstick until she suddenly gasped, seemingly struck by a realization. Alex was taken aback to hear his mother squeal with glee before her hands shot towards him to grab him with a hand under his ear on either side of his head and she pulled him up for a deep kiss.

"Thank you. I love you. So much. My perfect little boy. I wanted to. Do this. For so long," she confessed in short bursts in between kisses. Equally happy and confused about the sudden shift in her reaction, Alex didn't know what to say as she beamed at him for a moment. "Come on then," she said giddily as she took hold of his jaw and brought the lipstick up to his face, "Pucker up."

"Wait, it's for you," Alex protested but Jenna dismissed it with a laugh. Consigning himself to his fate, Alex held still as Jenna carefully applied the lipstick. He couldn't help being turned on by it as Jenna had found another border of his to effortlessly demolish and another bit of control for her to take from him. "Oh my, you look just," she admired him as she leant back up, struggling to contain herself. Alex saw a telltale outline appear in Jenna's dress as she openly eyefucked him. When she brought a hand back down and slipped a finger past his painted lips, he unthinkingly suckled and tongued it. He got into it more and more and even bobbing his head a bit as he looked up at her hungrily.

When she eventually pulled her finger back out with a pop, it was covered in saliva and marked with a red ring near the base. "Everything's unwrapped, are we going to play with our new toys now?" Alex asked teasingly.

A lecherous grin split Jenna's beautiful lips as she got off the couch and made to hike up her dress, then she suddenly stopped herself. "Let's see if that camera actually works. Get it set up, I'll be right back," she instructed. Alex's eyes went wide, shocked and turned on by the thought of recording whatever Jenna was about to do to him. While he was still unpacking it and skimming the handbook to get the most basic idea of how to operate it, Jenna had hurried out of the room and returned in heels that matched her dress, carrying something small that she insisted on hiding from him. "Get it set up so it has a good side view of me here," she ordered, patiently watching him scurry around the room looking for the best spot for the camera where it was hooked up to the power and had a good angle, then trying to get anything approaching decent lighting in the room and finally fiddling with the camera's settings.

When he was about as happy with the shot he'd set up as he was going to get, he headed over to where Jenna was sitting. "So, what are we doing?" he asked, his mind racing with possibilities.

"Nothing quite yet," Jenna replied and got off the couch, "First you need your costume." She ran her fingers over his collar and began unbuttoning his shirt. Alex stood still as Jenna slowly undressed him, staring into his eyes even as she removed and discarded his shirt, then opened his belt, button and fly before she hooked her thumbs into his underwear. Even when she crouched in front of him to pull down his pants and underwear, her eyes stayed on his. Looking down into her eyes and cleavage like that was a view he had often dreamt about, although it had now come to pass under very different circumstances than he would've ever imagined.

When she came back up after stripping him of every bit of clothing aside from his choker and plug, the tension hanging in the air had him breathing heavily and his tiny penis standing at attention. "Not quite there yet but get the camera rolling already," Jenna instructed. After starting the recording, Alex walked back into the shot awkwardly, painfully aware of his naked body being filmed in ultra-high definition. He watched Jenna collect the ribbons from the discarded gift wrapping before she returned to him. "Relax baby, we're keeping this video private," she whispered as she walked behind him and brought his hands together behind his back. Alex's breathing quickened as he felt her tie one ribbon after another around his wrists. "At least for now," she added teasingly once she was done, giving Alex goosebumps. It felt like he could break his ties if he put his back into it, but he couldn't think of a reason to even try.

Her hand left a trail of tingles on his skin as it ran up his arm while she walked around him and sat back down on the couch. She pointed at the floor between her feet and Alex dropped to his knees at the indicated spot, heart racing in his chest as he watched her hike her dress up to reveal her half-hard cock draped over her massive smooth balls. The sight made him forget any inhibitions he might have had about being recorded. He lurched forward, lips parting and tongue sticking out but was stopped by a heel on his chest. "Mom! Please," he complained, his mouth already watering.

"Just a moment, my greedy little slut," Jenna stalled. She took the lipstick and applied another layer to him, laying it on thick. "There you go," she inspected her work, already full of anticipation of the mess it would cause. Alex saw her take out something she had tucked into her belt behind her back. "One more thing: Do not call me Mom while the camera is rolling," she ordered, "Understood?" Alex nodded and saw her face brimming with excitement as she brought the object to his face. "Perfect," she said as she secured the blindfold over his eyes before leaning back and hooking a calf behind his back, "And action."

Following his cue, Alex lunged forward, burying his face in her crotch. "Thank you," he moaned, "Oh, you smell so good." Surrounded by darkness, Alex wasn't quite sure where his face was but he thought he could feel her shaft against his temple. With her intoxicating scent flooding his nostrils, he sought out its source and worked his face in under her shaft to breathe in her musk and run his tongue over the familiar texture of her sack. Even having come to know her endowments as well as he had, being blind made it a very different experience, making him all the more aware of the scent, taste and feel of her warm soft skin on his face. It also made him even more helpless against her than he already was, doubly so with his hands tied behind his back, and the feeling of utter submission was simply sublime.

Alex moaned nonstop as he licked and kissed his way down to the pair of weights pulling the skin of her sack tight, feeling the warm weight of her cock lift off his back as his devoted service brought it to life. Nearly dislocating his jaw, he sucked each of her fist-sized cum factories into his mouth in turn to give them a good tongue bath, relishing the taste as well as the sound of Jenna's appreciative coos.

Completely focussed on his oral exploration, Alex was only vaguely aware anymore that he was being recorded. The thought was just present enough in the back of his mind to leave him even more aroused than he normally would have been while worshipping his mother's sack. He had no idea just how much of a lewd scene the camera was capturing with Jenna moaning and mauling one of her breasts she had pulled out of her dress while Alex left striking red lipstick marks all over the pale skin of her crotch. As much as Alex enjoyed lavishing Jenna's balls with the attention they deserved and lapping up the salty lubricant that already ran all the way down her cock, they both knew it was only the prelude.

"Can I suck your cock? Please? I want it so bad," Alex begged, the one reason that could justify taking his lips off her sack.

The few seconds she made him wait for a reply were agonizing. "How could I deny you your life's purpose?" she finally relented.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you," Alex muttered over and over again as he kissed his way up. Moaning with seething arousal, he rubbed his face back and forth along her shaft as he slowly made his way up, constantly lapping up her delicious juices and showering her cock with red marks from his loving kisses. He was thankful from the bottom of his heart for just how much of her throbbing pole there was for him to worship. Before, his blowjobs had been acts of ready submission in the face of her clear superiority and rightful dominance, or even something he had to be forced into in a past that now seemed downright absurd. But now, knowing how she could make him feel with it had given him an entirely new appreciation of it, one he could scarcely express properly.

His nose bumping into the lower ridge of her fleshy helmet was his first sign that he was about to complete his ascent, which meant he was getting ever closer to finally feeling her pulsing rod deep down his throat again. With his tongue roaming higher and higher over the silky skin of her tip, he let out a whorish moan when the tip of his tongue flicked over her cumslit. He couldn't get enough of the taste and feel of her pre-coated glans, letting his tongue roam back and forth all over it. Eventually, he brought his lips down around it to make sure not a drop of her pre escaped him.

Moaning through his nose, Alex bobbed his head up and down on just the first three inches of her crown and tongued hungrily at it, which was rewarded by even more natural lubricant flowing from her slit for him to greedily swallow while listening to her moans and coos. He didn't mean to tease her by dutifully attending to just a sixth of her length but nevertheless, that was what he was doing. Pointless though it was under his blindfold, his eyes shot wide open when the almost-forgotten leg wrapped behind his neck began exerting pressure.

Without a single thought of resisting, Alex opened wide and let her impale his mouth on her huge spear. "You said you wanted to suck my cock," Jenna reminded him as she slipped deeper into his mouth, "So get to it." Alex proved his determination to be her favourite cockwarmer by keeping his tongue busy and swallowing around her as she forced him down her pole with a speed that would have almost anyone else gagging around her massive shaft. She did encounter some resistance, though Alex was blameless for it as the collar, already sitting snug around his neck, refused the growing bulge in his throat passage.

A simple latex band had no chance of stopping Jenna from driving herself into Alex. She simply pulled him in more forcefully, the elastic choker having to stretch around her cock just like Alex's throat. She paid no mind to Alex's discomfort from the band digging into his sensitive skin, actually quite enjoying the extra tightness it provided. With this last speedbump out of the way, it wasn't long before she had forced herself all the way down Alex's throat, his lips leaving a perfect red mark around her base.

"I don't feel any sucking," Jenna mocked him as she hooked the foot of her leg holding him in place under the knee of her other leg. His mind having dissolved into submissive bliss thanks to his utterly powerless situation, Alex tried as best he could to suck, lick and swallow around the pulsing shaft buried all the way inside him as it should be. All the diving he'd had to do came in handy as he fought to ignore the ever more intense burning in his lungs so he could fully devote himself to what really mattered, that being her pleasure. Even the twitches running up and down his body and the muffled noises he made as he squirted his watery juices on the floor heightened her pleasure.

It wasn't until the burning in his lungs became too much and panic began to build that he started struggling to pull off her but her hold on him was iron. Only when his struggling started to ebb as he felt himself fading out of consciousness did Jenna let up, actually bringing her calf around under him to help him off her cock. When her cock re-emerged from his lips, strings of slimy saliva connected them until they tore when he collapsed on top of her, panting with his head resting on her lower belly.

"Thank you," Alex said hoarsely as soon as he had a spare breath to do it. "Thank you for using me. I love you, m... my Goddess," he babbled, barely managing to catch himself at the end.

"As you should," he heard her say, knowing without needing to see her that she was smirking and very pleased with him. "It's not a great sign of devotion to leave a job unfinished, is it?" she teased.

Still breathing heavily and somewhat lightheaded, Alex picked himself up and resumed his dutiful service. He brought his lips back to her enormous shaft, which had just left a wet spot on his shoulder. Cutting off his newly regained access to oxygen was a sacrifice he was all too happy to make in favour of getting his lips around his mother's cock again. He fervently brought his head down on her shaft, putting more and more strength into it as he bobbed up and down several times until he finally managed to force her tip past his choker and smoothly bring himself the rest of the way down.

He allowed himself a moment to bask in the sensations of her pulsing shaft being once more buried all the way inside him before he pulled up and began ramming his lips down on her base again and again. With his mind focused solely on the goal of bringing his mother to climax, Alex brought his whole torso up and down to roughly facefuck himself with her massive cock. Every now and then, he shivered when he tried to imagine what a show he was putting on for both her and the camera.

It wasn't too long before he felt her shaft swell and grow even more rigid inside him, the twitches running through it heralding the reward for his efforts. When her leg came down behind him again, Alex happily let her pull him all the way down and hold him there while he felt her balls contract against his chin. Then the long-awaited pulses came rolling over his tongue and down his throat. Serene servile satisfaction blanketed Alex's mind as he listened to his mother's orgasmic moans and felt his stomach swell with the liquid heat of his well-earned reward.

When Jenna removed her leg and allowed him to pull off, he did so slowly, savouring the feeling of her cock sliding back up his throat as inch after inch reappeared from his lips shiny and smeared with lipstick. Sucking the last bit of cum out of her, he moaned at the taste and swirled it around in his mouth before finally swallowing it. As soon as her tip had emerged from his mouth, he began peppering kisses all over her slowly softening cock. He only stopped when he felt the gentle touch of fingertips on his scalp.

"That's enough for now," Jenna said, the contentment and happiness in her voice yet another sweet reward for Alex's subservience. He felt her grab him with a hand on each side of his ribs and let out a surprised gasp when she easily lifted him up onto the couch beside her. "Congratulations on your debut, baby," she giggled as she wrapped an arm around his naked body, pulled him against her side and gently caressed his hair.

"Uh mom, won't you untie me?" Alex asked impatiently.

"Oh, of course. Just, not quite yet," she answered in a warm tone that nonetheless left no room for debate.

"Love you mom," Alex muttered as she pulled him against her tightly before he dozed off.