All Comments on 'Honour Thy Mother Ch. 13'

by JamesRussel

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought the series was over. Glad to see it back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cant wair for more

chris2kchris2kabout 1 year ago

I liked the last one. This one not much. The mother in this one seems to go right back to having no redeeming qualities. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very stupid, what a horrible person

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Waiting for next chapter

Hopefully it comes out early not like this one after more than 1 year.

Loving where the story is heading to. At first I wasn't happy about it but last part was good.

Giving 5 stars like I gave in last chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hopefully next chapter will not take long time to release as this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Perfect, keep the cruelty up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You continue to fricken deliver, man! I was worried the story would end once they finally fucked, but these last few chapters have been the best yet.

I patiently await the next installment!

ValeofLightValeofLight12 months ago

I believe that everything Jenna told Alex last chapter should be taken with a healthy amount of skepticism. -Some- of her claims, like how she got her cock, might be true, but she's not a reliable source. Being isolated and under Jenna's thumb, Alex has no way to verify how accurate those claims are about his father.

Keep in mind: Jenna is an emotional manipulator who has been fucking her own son's exes behind his back. She also has a history of painting the actions of others in a bad light (Alex) while twisting the narrative to put herself on the moral high ground. Her past justifications of it all being a spartan parenting method to make him "not be a pushover" is an example of this.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Transitioning Alex back towards being oral oriented, while also making it clear she's going to continue to fuck his exes is picture perfect. He should be her fluffer and cock cleaner, and suck her balls and lick her ass while she fucks his exes right in front of him. Anal for Alex is a special treat, and she usually reserves it for her girls. At least, that's what I'd love to read out of this. Fantastic as always!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

@chris2k

No need to be sorry at all. It's a valid criticism.

In hindsight, Jenna's apology feels like an attempt to sweep all the abuse under the rug, play victim, and whitewash rather than showing genuine regret.

Jenna reverting back to cucking right afterwards and doubling down on it creates a tonal whiplash; it makes you wonder what the point of last chapter's interaction even was.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This all feels like it's leading to something. I bet the coach is going to cuck the mom, and then she's going to go totally postal.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not hating, but at this point it all seems predictable. Unless a scenario comes across with the coach kidnapping Alex or something, I can tell how this will play out.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

please write more... loved the cuckolding!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's unbelievable how incredibly good your work is! Please keep up with the awesome awesome piece of art <3

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please write the next chapter soon, i really like this story

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN117089 months ago

This story, from beginning til now, has just been cruel abuse porn. (If that's your thing, more power to ya. No judgement).

***

As well as wondering if her psychotic tendencies were something she was harboring from way before she even had Alex or, mayhaps it was due to growing that meat slab she calls a dick. Regardless, its clear to me that she doesn't give a single shit about Alex beyond reforming him into her perfect little toy, mindless and obedient as well as not wanting to harm the toy in any permanent way, physically speaking in any case, it's plain as day that she doesn't care at all when it comes to his psycological state. The father did the correct thing when he decided to abandon this monster, poor Alex never got the same chance, unfortunatly.

***

Objectivly speaking, the writting quality isn't half bad, and credit where credit is due, the charters really do feel 3 dimensional, rather than just boring, thin as paper characters.

***

2/5. It'd be lower, but the writing quality kinda carries it to a 2. I'll most likely drop this story, for now anywho.

***

I'll take a look every now and then to see if all the abuse has gotten a bit lighter, or, if the story gets a bit lighter in even later chapters. But I won't hold my breath. It's pretty obvious to me where this story is heading tbh, and it won't end for Alex. Hopefully you'll surprise us readers with some sort of twist, for the better.

ErickeldrevErickeldrev9 months ago

I can’t wait for the next chapter!

Josh24cJosh24c8 months ago

Me encanta la historia, no puedo esperar a ver qué más le depara a Álex en el futuro

Me encantaría algo más de dominación femenina, como por ejemplo que las ex novias le manden fotos humillantes todos los días y que la madre en le dejé probar por primera vez su coño reluciente o como mínimo lamerle el culo como recompensa por ser buen niño o que le niegue todo contacto físico hasta que suplique arrodillarse ante ella y hacer lo que ella quiera fuese lo que fuese

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Under her cruel control. The monster lover mother. An artful evocation of subspace, edged with fear -- while reveling in her animal darkness. Again, love it when a woman becomes uninhibited and her dark side comes out. Such great writing. Please, do continue!

**

I can't wait to see more of Astarte. I looked up the background of this name. My oh my! I hope you can manage the next installments in less time. But never at the price of quality, please. Thank you again, from a loyal fan who has commented before!

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

It hurts watching the condition of Alex.

The outright goal of him was to gain love of someone, somebody to touch him, caress him & tell him that its okay to be weak and they are with him.

The Mother straight away takes leverage of Alex's Ultimate weakness .

She is, by far, a pure narcissist who doesnt give a shit about Alex and his well-being. Instead she is just releasing all her pent-up anger on him in the most brutal way possible.

Alex's mental state is torn apart & his body is completely fucked up so much so that he is now unable to distinguish that his mother is a monster who ruined his life.

If you are expecting that Alex will get a happy ending, then it is impossible now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous