All Comments on 'Hook, Lie and Sinker'

by Ntropy586

Sort by:
  • 214 Comments (Page 3)
HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Unapologetic Femdom agitprop cuckolds her husband but he’s no cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

boring...

lujon2019lujon2019about 1 year ago

So he is giving the whore a half million dollar house and anlimony and keeping her being a whore a secret?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

2 stars. Another unfinished story. It had promise and then went off the rails. Amazed at so many charitable husbands in these stories. Where they try to avoid naming and shaming. The question is why?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just another pussy husband. I hate capthca

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well done. 5 stars. S. F.

TajfaTajfa5 months ago

I was about to complain about the lack of a complete ending but on reflection it is finished. He went to Australia, met someone and ended married with 2 kids. She went through various lovers and unfortunately caught a nasty disease. She still pined for her ex and eventually found he had re married and had a young family. This proved too much and she over dosed on sleeping pills. Her only redeeming factor was she left the house and all her worldly goods to her ex.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was o.k. I have two general complaints that apply to this story, one of which is perhaps new. The first is one a number of people make, which is that I'm personally tired of the extensive how-they-met-and-how-they-got-married background a lot of authors give, well beyond some character description and background for current situation. The second is perhaps novel: I am tired of people reciting the marriage vows as some sort of holy basis for pointing out that someone has been unfaithful and that is intolerable. The truth is that to a large degree, the marriage vows are conventional formulas that people have to repeat to get married. When I got married, I just repeated them as part of the required ceremony. They have some weight and it's not that, for example, I planned on being unfaithful. But they're not sacred legal commitments like a signed contract, whether one thinks this is good or not. One gets rid of an unfaithful partner if one can't go on with them, because what they did is personally intolerable. If someone works to reconcile after a partner's unfaithful behavior, despite having said those vows, no one gets up and says 'oh my gosh, didn't you both take vows to be faithful? how can you stay with this person when those vows were broken?' (I've never seen someone raise this objection in a story where eventually people get back together, have you?). I suppose most people still get a thrill of satisfaction from seeing these vows used conclusively as some kind of moral finisher, and my being tired of them is largely personal. I will go on preferring the stories where people talk in terms of things that actually matter to most people, such as the devastation to one's trust or feeling of being worthwhile.

demonsbedrivendemonsbedriven4 months ago

First, I want to say is the writing was good. But the story didn't feel complete to me. Like I didn't get closure or something. I don't know how to describe it.

Now Secondly, this pertains to the anonymous commenter. That said that marriage vows are just conventional formulas and just part of the ceremony. And can't be used against somebody that breaks their commitment they agree on. Um I don't even know how you came up with that. Your argument is illogical and make absolutely no sense. Simple fact is Marriage vows are a verbal contract. And verbal contract are just as legally binding as written ones. Because they are don't held to the standard, they once did doesn't change the facts. Marriage vows are not just conventional formulas. They are not useless words to fill the ceremony. They are promises to yourself, to the one you love, to your family and to your partner family. They hold power and should not be taken or looked at lightly. That the kind of mindset, why the divorce rate is so high now. And you also said you never seen somebody use the vows as objection when there a reconciliation happening. That bullshit, I read a few stories where one of the side characters points out the other characters cheating during a reconciliation. Asking them are they making the right decision. Is cheating not a broken vow. "Forsaken all others."

usaretusaret3 months ago

Should have been more of whatever author deemed necessary to show results of the final video tape.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 2 months ago

dammit... I enjoyed that but I wanted to read about the fallout of the divorce and hopefully some karma for the ex-wife and a romance with the lawyer. bummer as a sequel was teased after this was published. Thanks for this though.

TexarManTexarManabout 2 months ago

Finish the story.... You need to tell how she handled the divorce and did she married her lover. Did she ust moved on to someone else? Knowing that she was a unremorseful cheater would be hard for her lover to take going forward as his wife. Did she tell her so call group of friends. How did they react to her divorce. Just a few thoughts to consider.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider1955about 1 month ago

A rushed and empty ending to an otherwise good story. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Total crap waste of time reading only half a tale

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous